Check out Steve's new fiancee! She looks like a real gem!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Check out Steve's new fiancee! She looks like a real gem!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out Steve Neese's new Filipina fiancee. She's an elementary school teacher who is middle class and can pay her own way. She looks really cute, sweet, and good-natured, like a real gem. She is coming to Texas on a fiancee visa to be with him. Here are their photos. What do you think? What vibes do you get? I get really great vibes from her. She seems like a real keeper alright.

Some pictures of her from Facebook. She definitely looks very sweet and good-natured.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Very cute! My wife had braces when I first met her too :#)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

She reminds me of a nice gal I'd met in Malaysia, a number of years ago.

Yeah guys, get out of the US, if you want to find a decent woman.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

The first word that comes to mind when I see this lady is gentle.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Cute girl. Might I add that she doesn't have the "little girl look" that some of the other girls he had posted did. They look appropriate and not out of place. Wonder how old she is.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I 2nd that!

And I like that she looks smart. Good going, Steve!

You two look like a good couple, both smart looking and you look younger than your age to boot. Good looking match-up here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hammanta wrote:Cute girl. Might I add that she doesn't have the "little girl look" that some of the other girls he had posted did. They look appropriate and not out of place. Wonder how old she is.
She's 26. An ideal age. Not too young or too old. Not too immature or too mature.

Most of the time, a girl's looks match what she really is. She also has a sweet smile, which means she is kind inside.

Also, she's a school teacher which is a good sign. Females who want to be teachers usually have good values and character.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I like the braces - I dated quite a few Thai ladies who had those. It got them big bonus points.

Also they do indeed look like a couple. That's always a good sign.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

So, as everyone I know comments that she doesn't look filipina, what ethnicity would you guys have guessed her to be if you had to guess??
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

She looks like a nice girl. This is proof that guys can break the paradigm and find happiness. Congrats, Steve.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

steve55 wrote:So, as everyone I know comments that she doesn't look filipina, what ethnicity would you guys have guessed her to be if you had to guess??
I think she looks Filipina or SE Asian. She has SE Asian features too.

What I like most is that there is a genuineness in her look, face and expression. She is a rare gem to be beautiful inside and out. And she looks caring too, which is an important quality.

steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Winston wrote:
steve55 wrote:So, as everyone I know comments that she doesn't look filipina, what ethnicity would you guys have guessed her to be if you had to guess??
I think she looks Filipina or SE Asian. She has SE Asian features too.

What I like most is that there is a genuineness in her look, face and expression. She is a rare gem to be beautiful inside and out. And she looks caring too, which is an important quality.
Yea, I think so too. By the way, I should clarify that while I am indeed doing a fiancée visa to bring her here, we also realize we need to spend more time together before sealing the deal or making a ultimate final decision. I only spent a week with her in the Phils as I met her at the end of my trip. Hopefully all works out as we hope. That's why the government alots 90 days. It doesn't take 90 days to get married. People could marry within 2 weeks of your fiancee's arrival just by planning it all before her arrival, so even the government realizes couples need time, especially for the girl to make sure she is comfortable in her new environment too. We plan to use that allotment of time.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

steve55 wrote:Yea, I think so too. By the way, I should clarify that while I am indeed doing a fiancée visa to bring her here, we also realize we need to spend more time together before sealing the deal or making a ultimate final decision. I only spent a week with her in the Phils as I met her at the end of my trip. Hopefully all works out as we hope. That's why the government alots 90 days. It doesn't take 90 days to get married. People could marry within 2 weeks of your fiancee's arrival just by planning it all before her arrival, so even the government realizes couples need time, especially for the girl to make sure she is comfortable in her new environment too. We plan to use that allotment of time.
Why don't you guys sign up for the next season of 90 Day Fiance? You two look the part!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

they seem to be an equivalent match that bodes well for the future of the relationship.

What is the point of taking her to the US? Thought people here didn't like the states. A free ticket into the US is a gold mine for any dirt poor 3rd world girl (China, Korea, Philippines, Columbia, Mexico ....). It also gives access to wonderland for her entire family. Puts a huge taint on the entire relationship.

Better to stay in the Philippines (10 years, forever) to be sure that the relationship is real. Also if you bring her into America, doesn't she become your dependent? She can divorce you and you not only still need to support her but are responsible for her. (btw her teaching credentials are worthless in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

publicduende wrote:Why don't you guys sign up for the next season of 90 Day Fiance? You two look the part!
I agree, they would be perfect for the show. They are casting people right now and are looking for couples.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."