Gangster reveals how hot women throw themselves at them.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Gangster reveals how hot women throw themselves at them.

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

"We lived like kings and partied like animals. We spent fortunes on tailor-made clothes and ran about in Porches, Mercs, and BMWs. Women seemed attracted by the aura of violence and they threw themselves at us whenever we went. And I mean really good-looking girls..."
"The little blonde behind the bar at an Essex nightspot hadn't taken a bit of notice of me when I was just an ordinary punter. But the moment I turned up as the new doorman -tuxedo, bow-tie and bulging biceps-it all changed.Rapidly... She made me realize that there is a lure about the world of muscle, the danger factor of gangland that some women just cannot resist ...There was this dangerous chemistry...which made me pulling new women absurdly easy, I'd seen them flocking round the hard-cases I knew ...like moths to the candle flame and now I was into two-timing, three-timing, four-timing with an endless succession of women."
source: www.heretical.com/miscellamolls.html
By Carlton Leach from Gangsters' Molls

A man notes:
Some women think they can resist but as soon as they see the lifestyle I lead, the trips, cars, the private jets, the mansion...they quickly forget about the "love" they feel for their husband."
Here are some of the harlots playing the "victim's card" like they always do:
Private jets huh? Haha I want to believe that not all women are that shallow...I'd turn you down in a heartbeat no matter what you offered me.
I'm not materialistic and my love for a man is much deeper than a trip or a car...
...Most of us "real" women are interested in the man, not his wallet...

When will women stop playing the "victim's card" and and just confess who they really are once and for all?
Maybe because it could cause a crowd of lonely, sexually deprived bachelors to hate women even more, women would be r@ped and slaughtered ferociously?
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Pigs find mud I suppose. On that note, I had an epiphany a few weeks ago. My wife and I pulled into the Hardy's drive-thru for a fat and sodium overdose. The dude in front of us was driving a highly modified Ford pickup. Huge tires, lift kit, and best of all, the big-rig 6-inch diesel dual exhaust that was routed behind the cab and pointing up into the sky. The friggin truck was so loud, we could barely place our order. The driver understood how absurd he was, so he pulled up to the order window then shut his engine off. A few minutes later, he gets his bag of garbage, cranks it up, and roars off. I swear I have heard military vehicles that were more subtle. Anyhow, we roll up to the window and I casually joke to the Hardy's girl "Damn, that thing was loud!" To my shock, she gets a dreamy look in her eyes and says "I want that truck so much!" In an instant, it all made sense to me. Here in podunk western Virginia, the redneck shit-kickers spend all their money on oversized but functionally useless trucks so they can impress STD-ridden teen skanks that flip burgers for minimum wage. It all makes sense to me now.

My wife and I have a conservative 2010 model Hyundai. I traded my scooter to some local kid for a 1993 Ford Ranger 4x4, just as a backup vehicle. While our vehicles cost about 15% of our total monthly income, I have seen plenty of nitwits around here driving $60,000 trucks or riding $40,000 Harleys...as they live in $25,000 trailers. But I guess it is "normal" for guys to spend every spare penny in an effort to impress the buck-toothed, cross-eyes piglets that pass for women here. Good Lord, get me out of this state, LOL!
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Grunt wrote:Pigs find mud I suppose. On that note, I had an epiphany a few weeks ago. My wife and I pulled into the Hardy's drive-thru for a fat and sodium overdose. The dude in front of us was driving a highly modified Ford pickup. Huge tires, lift kit, and best of all, the big-rig 6-inch diesel dual exhaust that was routed behind the cab and pointing up into the sky. The friggin truck was so loud, we could barely place our order. The driver understood how absurd he was, so he pulled up to the order window then shut his engine off. A few minutes later, he gets his bag of garbage, cranks it up, and roars off. I swear I have heard military vehicles that were more subtle. Anyhow, we roll up to the window and I casually joke to the Hardy's girl "Damn, that thing was loud!" To my shock, she gets a dreamy look in her eyes and says "I want that truck so much!" In an instant, it all made sense to me. Here in podunk western Virginia, the redneck shit-kickers spend all their money on oversized but functionally useless trucks so they can impress STD-ridden teen skanks that flip burgers for minimum wage. It all makes sense to me now.

My wife and I have a conservative 2010 model Hyundai. I traded my scooter to some local kid for a 1993 Ford Ranger 4x4, just as a backup vehicle. While our vehicles cost about 15% of our total monthly income, I have seen plenty of nitwits around here driving $60,000 trucks or riding $40,000 Harleys...as they live in $25,000 trailers. But I guess it is "normal" for guys to spend every spare penny in an effort to impress the buck-toothed, cross-eyes piglets that pass for women here. Good Lord, get me out of this state, LOL!

I knew a FOB immigrant guy in Vancouver who lived in a basement so he could afford to drive a BMW to hit on girls. LoL.

Currently I own 2 Toyota Camry, 14 and 16 years old, with over 200,000 miles on them. Had to pay $500 to repaint because the paint was peeling off. Runs great, and I keep one with full tank of gas at home (I rotate them) for bug-out vehicle.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Grunt wrote: Good Lord, get me out of this state, LOL!
Don't you have a ukrainian wife? Didn't you say the locals flip out at the sight of her.