Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why I Respect PUA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:27 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Any number a PUA ever says in terms of how many women he slept with? Devide it by ten for the real answer. Twenty hot chicks? That's two fatties after a night out with beer goggles. 25 sorority girls? That's 2,5 - one of them was in a wheelchair. :roll:

Another thing they do is have their pictures taken with hot girls they randomly meet. Gullible young PUA hopefuls see these and assume the "pick up artist" is a right Don Juan who totally nailed those girls. When in reality all he has to offer is awkward pics with gay hand gestures and a lot of tall tales with zero proof, evidence or credibility to back it up. And thats how they sell their shit courses and shit advice, to stupid gullible and desperate boys and men.


That's a good enough description :) After all, the more you sit in your basement fantasizing, the less you have time to actually go out and do it (or at least try to) and...as I can see with some of the people in here, the more you feel contented to be just there, fantasizing and moaning while your life remains still and issues unresolved.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm







Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:50 pm

publicduende wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Any number a PUA ever says in terms of how many women he slept with? Devide it by ten for the real answer. Twenty hot chicks? That's two fatties after a night out with beer goggles. 25 sorority girls? That's 2,5 - one of them was in a wheelchair. :roll:

Another thing they do is have their pictures taken with hot girls they randomly meet. Gullible young PUA hopefuls see these and assume the "pick up artist" is a right Don Juan who totally nailed those girls. When in reality all he has to offer is awkward pics with gay hand gestures and a lot of tall tales with zero proof, evidence or credibility to back it up. And thats how they sell their shit courses and shit advice, to stupid gullible and desperate boys and men.


That's a good enough description :) After all, the more you sit in your basement fantasizing, the less you have time to actually go out and do it (or at least try to) and...as I can see with some of the people in here, the more you feel contented to be just there, fantasizing and moaning while your life remains still and issues unresolved.


I grew tired of my room and curious of the world. So I went out and saw it. Upon seeing it, I ceased it. I gained experience and figured out a thing or two. Positive social interaction and relationship(s) helped build my confidence. I stopped caring about the perceptions of others and began to focus on what I myself truly want, not on what others want.

What I want is a more traditional life. One fine loyal lady in my life gives me all the fulfillment I desire both physically as well as emotionally. I don't need to bang a different chick every night in meaningless shallow encounters just to feel better about myself. I don't need to damage my eardrums and my liver in parties with too much booze and too loud music. I've been there, done that. In my teens it had appeal but it has since lost it's appeal. I realized what I want most in life is to create something, to build something. A stable and lasting relationship, a large and growing family. And someone to grow old with.

Looks fade. Personalities persevere. When I am old I don't want to have a list of conquests and some sexy memories being the only legacy I leave to this world upon my departure from it. Instead I want to be surrounded by people I love and with whom I have meaningful, personal and warm relationships. Instead of desiring a shallow and materialistic life like the ones my peers live, I wish to live a life more along the lines of the one my grandparents lived. Love, stability, family, morals. And plenty of fun on the side! :D

I know want is something the PUA lifestyle cannot offer me. They can have their whores and their bragging, their tall tales and STDs. I have no use for them. I found what I wanted abroad, and that's where my future is. :wink:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby publicduende » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:05 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:I grew tired of my room and curious of the world. So I went out and saw it. Upon seeing it, I ceased it. I gained experience and figured out a thing or two. Positive social interaction and relationship(s) helped build my confidence. I stopped caring about the perceptions of others and began to focus on what I myself truly want, not on what others want.

What I want is a more traditional life. One fine loyal lady in my life gives me all the fulfillment I desire both physically as well as emotionally. I don't need to bang a different chick every night in meaningless shallow encounters just to feel better about myself. I don't need to damage my eardrums and my liver in parties with too much booze and too loud music. I've been there, done that. In my teens it had appeal but it has since lost it's appeal. I realized what I want most in life is to create something, to build something. A stable and lasting relationship, a large and growing family. And someone to grow old with.

Looks fade. Personalities persevere. When I am old I don't want to have a list of conquests and some sexy memories being the only legacy I leave to this world upon my departure from it. Instead I want to be surrounded by people I love and with whom I have meaningful, personal and warm relationships. Instead of desiring a shallow and materialistic life like the ones my peers live, I wish to live a life more along the lines of the one my grandparents lived. Love, stability, family, morals. And plenty of fun on the side! :D

I know want is something the PUA lifestyle cannot offer me. They can have their whores and their bragging, their tall tales and STDs. I have no use for them. I found what I wanted abroad, and that's where my future is. :wink:


And this, guys, is how we Europeans do it.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby OutWest » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:07 pm

publicduende wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:I grew tired of my room and curious of the world. So I went out and saw it. Upon seeing it, I ceased it. I gained experience and figured out a thing or two. Positive social interaction and relationship(s) helped build my confidence. I stopped caring about the perceptions of others and began to focus on what I myself truly want, not on what others want.

What I want is a more traditional life. One fine loyal lady in my life gives me all the fulfillment I desire both physically as well as emotionally. I don't need to bang a different chick every night in meaningless shallow encounters just to feel better about myself. I don't need to damage my eardrums and my liver in parties with too much booze and too loud music. I've been there, done that. In my teens it had appeal but it has since lost it's appeal. I realized what I want most in life is to create something, to build something. A stable and lasting relationship, a large and growing family. And someone to grow old with.

Looks fade. Personalities persevere. When I am old I don't want to have a list of conquests and some sexy memories being the only legacy I leave to this world upon my departure from it. Instead I want to be surrounded by people I love and with whom I have meaningful, personal and warm relationships. Instead of desiring a shallow and materialistic life like the ones my peers live, I wish to live a life more along the lines of the one my grandparents lived. Love, stability, family, morals. And plenty of fun on the side! :D

I know want is something the PUA lifestyle cannot offer me. They can have their whores and their bragging, their tall tales and STDs. I have no use for them. I found what I wanted abroad, and that's where my future is. :wink:


And this, guys, is how we Europeans do it.


+1
Why is it so f-ing hard for so many American men to imagine what life would be like as an adult?
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:23 pm

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:I grew tired of my room and curious of the world. So I went out and saw it. Upon seeing it, I ceased it. I gained experience and figured out a thing or two. Positive social interaction and relationship(s) helped build my confidence. I stopped caring about the perceptions of others and began to focus on what I myself truly want, not on what others want.

What I want is a more traditional life. One fine loyal lady in my life gives me all the fulfillment I desire both physically as well as emotionally. I don't need to bang a different chick every night in meaningless shallow encounters just to feel better about myself. I don't need to damage my eardrums and my liver in parties with too much booze and too loud music. I've been there, done that. In my teens it had appeal but it has since lost it's appeal. I realized what I want most in life is to create something, to build something. A stable and lasting relationship, a large and growing family. And someone to grow old with.

Looks fade. Personalities persevere. When I am old I don't want to have a list of conquests and some sexy memories being the only legacy I leave to this world upon my departure from it. Instead I want to be surrounded by people I love and with whom I have meaningful, personal and warm relationships. Instead of desiring a shallow and materialistic life like the ones my peers live, I wish to live a life more along the lines of the one my grandparents lived. Love, stability, family, morals. And plenty of fun on the side! :D

I know want is something the PUA lifestyle cannot offer me. They can have their whores and their bragging, their tall tales and STDs. I have no use for them. I found what I wanted abroad, and that's where my future is. :wink:


And this, guys, is how we Europeans do it.


+1
Why is it so f-ing hard for so many American men to imagine what life would be like as an adult?


What I think, is that American (young) men have a lot of growing up to do. They idolize the wrong type of people and chase the wrong type of lifestyle. A lifestyle that is only interesting to them for one reason, and one reason alone: it isn't their lifestyle! They act the same way a toddler would when he is jealous to see another toddler play with a fancy red firetruck. He wants it too. He has to have it! It's unfair that he doesn't. So he sulks, and he whines and he throws a tantrum until his mother gives him the coveted toy.

This is exactly the attitude displayed by the people who idolize PUA's and their tactics. They do not realize that:

1: They are being played a fool, as it's all false advertisement
2: The people they idolize are liars and assholes offering to teach them how to be liars and assholes too
3: The lifestyle it aims at achieving is not a lifestyle that offers any long term enjoyment or happiness


Your worth as a man is not determined by how many women you sleep with. Wilt Chamberlain slept with thousands of women and even he admitted it is better to sleep with one amazing woman a thousand times then to sleep with a wide variety of women a single time.

The club life got me a few casual lays back in the day. I was late teens, early twenties at the time. Casual flings, one night stands. At first it made me feel like a man. Finally I had achieved sex! The red fire truck was mine at last and now I was a man. Excitement quickly lessened, to be replaced with disbelief... "is this it? Is this what it's all hyped up to be?" I asked myself. Waves of disappointment swept over me. It was not until I met a sweet Filipina girl and fell in love with her, that I learned to truly enjoy sex. For weeks we made sex three, four, five times a day. We got better and better at, I lasted longer and longer. Near the end of our first stay together we were making love like pros. We were so passionate and it was amazing. Never felt something like that before.

Sex with a complete stranger, to me, can be quite a shameful experience. The rush of the moment and the adrenaline make it quite exciting but after the act was done it felt awkward and strange to me. It wasn't until I got into a genuinely good relationship with a genuinely good girl that I learned to relax, and started enjoying it way more. Now I wouldn't have it any other way and to hell with anyone who feels differently.

I don't care about someone's bed counter. A man can sleep with fifty women and still be a much lousier lover then another man who slept only with five. It's not the ones you cant as your conquer that matter... it's the one that manages to conquer you. :wink:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby zboy1 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:42 pm

I think PUA's are necessary in the Anglo World, but not outside of it.

I respect PUA's, but not when their overseas in Latin America, Asia or Eastern Europe, because they make it harder for non-mongers to find good women in those places.

I think RooshV is a hero to the Men's movement, but I don't respect him--or his legions of mongers--ruining-it for good men in this world.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Grunt » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:14 pm

OK here is my "PUA" game in Ukraine.

"Hello pretty lady, would you like to have lunch?" - Grunt

"Yes, I would love to!" - Pretty Lady

The End.

P.S. Only idiots need make a science of simplicity.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby publicduende » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:29 pm

zboy1 wrote:I think PUA's are necessary in the Anglo World, but not outside of it.

I respect PUA's, but not when their overseas in Latin America, Asia or Eastern Europe, because they make it harder for non-mongers to find good women in those places.

I think RooshV is a hero to the Men's movement, but I don't respect him--or his legions of mongers--ruining-it for good men in this world.


Roosh is a douche, and never an assonance was a better fit. If he really wanted to help "the Men's movement", he could have been studying law and campaigning against unfair treatment of men in divorce court, or family court. Or any court.

PUA is one of the biggest, most toxic flavours of the self-help movement. At least most self-help material preaches to find harmony between the self and the people around you. Doosh's flavour of PUA/masculinity shit is just there to stir up controversy and add petrol into the fire of unnecessary gender wars. It is basically predicated on the idea that all young women are corrupted and men should only cultivate the most shallow and superficial kinds of relationships with them.

Too bad 99.99% of said young men will never be able to successfully apply those teachings because they'll still be lacking confidence, personality, their personality. And when rejection happens, what's left of the PUA nectar is just the sexist, racist and bitter dregs.

I think young Marcos here has it nailed. Only teenagers and immature people (like the PUAs and their crew) look at sex as an achievement per se. Everybody else matures when they start looking at sex as a tool to explore feelings, emotions, and possibly understanding what kind of loving relationship they wish for themselves. The sex becomes another dialect of the language of love.

Yes, love. Why is the "L" word so underrated in places like these?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

For the record, I've never looked at sex as an achievement. If I did, I wouldn't have turned down all those girls in college, including the one who was literally climbing on top of me. But going back to college just showed me that a lot of what's written about game is true. I don't know about what people write (even trip reports here can be lies), but I believe what I've seen with my eyes.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby publicduende » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:56 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:For the record, I've never looked at sex as an achievement. If I did, I wouldn't have turned down all those girls in college, including the one who was literally climbing on top of me. But going back to college just showed me that a lot of what's written about game is true. I don't know about what people write (even trip reports here can be lies), but I believe what I've seen with my eyes.


LOL seriously? I remember you saying you never had much interaction with girls during your high school and college. Well, if that's the truth, maybe you should have just picked up the call of Nature and used that chance to know more about the female universe :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:06 pm

publicduende wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:For the record, I've never looked at sex as an achievement. If I did, I wouldn't have turned down all those girls in college, including the one who was literally climbing on top of me. But going back to college just showed me that a lot of what's written about game is true. I don't know about what people write (even trip reports here can be lies), but I believe what I've seen with my eyes.


LOL seriously? I remember you saying you never had much interaction with girls during your high school and college. Well, if that's the truth, maybe you should have just picked up the call of Nature and used that chance to know more about the female universe :)


I didn't think I much had to. I don't have a lot of dating experience, but I've picked things up through osmosis. Almost like second hand smoke. Like naturalism maybe, I can figure out mating habits with my binoculars, but I don't have to actually pretend to be a monkey or wolf or whatever. I was more mature than my last girlfriend a few years ago just from second hand knowledge I picked up. Even though I don't have a lot of personal knowledge, it feels like I do because I've spent so long watching. But I've given up dating here and commit further to Happier Abroad. I joined this site one and a half years ago, but I'm only going to Shanghai now. So I think Tsar will make it too, but it just takes time.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby publicduende » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:36 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:For the record, I've never looked at sex as an achievement. If I did, I wouldn't have turned down all those girls in college, including the one who was literally climbing on top of me. But going back to college just showed me that a lot of what's written about game is true. I don't know about what people write (even trip reports here can be lies), but I believe what I've seen with my eyes.


LOL seriously? I remember you saying you never had much interaction with girls during your high school and college. Well, if that's the truth, maybe you should have just picked up the call of Nature and used that chance to know more about the female universe :)


I didn't think I much had to. I don't have a lot of dating experience, but I've picked things up through osmosis. Almost like second hand smoke. Like naturalism maybe, I can figure out mating habits with my binoculars, but I don't have to actually pretend to be a monkey or wolf or whatever. I was more mature than my last girlfriend a few years ago just from second hand knowledge I picked up. Even though I don't have a lot of personal knowledge, it feels like I do because I've spent so long watching. But I've given up dating here and commit further to Happier Abroad. I joined this site one and a half years ago, but I'm only going to Shanghai now. So I think Tsar will make it too, but it just takes time.


I think I have lost you here. We're not animals, you know. The best way to know about somebody is to approach them and interact with them, for months or even years. And even then you won't be sure who exactly you have in front of you at a dinner table, or on top of you in bed. I am happy you're planning to go to Shanghai. It would help you to know what exactly you're expecting from it.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Why I Respect PUA

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:39 pm

LOL! Great story...and that is justice.

A couple of years back a girlfriend who dumped me when I was 18 contacted me. I really liked her. We had met when I was 14 and she was 12. We were on holiday in a carvan park. She took a shine to me and we were friends. We corresponded occasionally while I was at school. When I moved to Wollongong we decided to meet up. She lived in Penrith which is only an hours drive from wollongong.

Anyway, she was 16 and I was 18 and we were going along very well. One day she just calls me up and tells me she wants to break up....so I say that I will not be broken up with over the phone and ask if I can come up and see her. I expect to be told face to face if someone is going to dump me. She says that is fair enough. And she dumped me when I went to see her. I said goodbye to her parents who were really nice people.

I only found out later she dumped me for a jock.

Anyway.....that was in 1982. Fast forward 30 years to 2011. She googles my name, finds www.peternolan.com and reads my resume. Of course I have worked in more than 200 companies across 20 countries. I have traveled all over the world for work except south america.

She writes to me about how unhappy she is. She married the jock and he went in to the armed services. She tells me "I gave up my career in the dress shop at the local mall to follow my husband" like selling dresses in a mall is a "career"!LOL!

Of course, being in the armed services she got posted to some really bad places. They have two boys 18 and 16 and a little girl 3. So you know she had the little girl deliberately to keep the guy on the hook.

She starts talking about how exciting my life must be from my resume...And I tell her that I have lived a wonderful life....I tell her it could have been her life because I really did want us to get along and I had big hopes for the two of us. I told her that since we knew each other so well as kids and knew each others parents and family so well I really thought that we had a very good chance of going forward. I told her I was really shattered when she dumped me out of the blue.

She then tells me how the jock was showing her attention and she decided that she wanted him over me......and then she says "I always wondered what might have been between us". I point out that my parents live in the same house as 30 years ago and she has their number and she never once called to inquire after me so she could not have wondered too much.

She keeps on hinting that things are not good at home....she is looking to pin the 3 year old on some loser beta who would be stupid enough to pay for her and her kid. I finally decide to tell her "Look, you are too old for me now, I only date women under the age of 35"....It was beautiful! LOL!!

She then replies that she feels she should stop talking to me because she wouldn't like her husband to feel like she was talking to her old boyfriend she dumped to go with him.....and I never heard from her again....

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

ALL the women who rejected me or dumped me expressed regret at a later time.

EVERY...SINGLE...ONE.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:06 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:For the record, I've never looked at sex as an achievement. If I did, I wouldn't have turned down all those girls in college, including the one who was literally climbing on top of me. But going back to college just showed me that a lot of what's written about game is true. I don't know about what people write (even trip reports here can be lies), but I believe what I've seen with my eyes.


You turned down a girl who literally climbed on top of you? Wow. Just, wow. I don't think a lot of men have such restraint. Hell, even if I did I'd slap myself in the face the next day. :roll: What made you decline the opportunity of sex, when it was literally thrown in your lap? That seems kinda off to me mate. No offense of course, I am just curious and quite amazed haha.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:14 pm

publicduende wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:For the record, I've never looked at sex as an achievement. If I did, I wouldn't have turned down all those girls in college, including the one who was literally climbing on top of me. But going back to college just showed me that a lot of what's written about game is true. I don't know about what people write (even trip reports here can be lies), but I believe what I've seen with my eyes.


LOL seriously? I remember you saying you never had much interaction with girls during your high school and college. Well, if that's the truth, maybe you should have just picked up the call of Nature and used that chance to know more about the female universe :)


I didn't think I much had to. I don't have a lot of dating experience, but I've picked things up through osmosis. Almost like second hand smoke. Like naturalism maybe, I can figure out mating habits with my binoculars, but I don't have to actually pretend to be a monkey or wolf or whatever. I was more mature than my last girlfriend a few years ago just from second hand knowledge I picked up. Even though I don't have a lot of personal knowledge, it feels like I do because I've spent so long watching. But I've given up dating here and commit further to Happier Abroad. I joined this site one and a half years ago, but I'm only going to Shanghai now. So I think Tsar will make it too, but it just takes time.


I think I have lost you here. We're not animals, you know. The best way to know about somebody is to approach them and interact with them, for months or even years. And even then you won't be sure who exactly you have in front of you at a dinner table, or on top of you in bed. I am happy you're planning to go to Shanghai. It would help you to know what exactly you're expecting from it.


Oh, well of course, I just meant enough not to be an incel. At the surface level girls can be very predictable. That's been my experience anyway. I didn't mean getting to know people on a personal level. In fact, having a close friendship with this girl for a long time taught me a lot about dating without actually going on dates. That's what I meant.

Nice job Peter. :)
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests