White women broad manipulating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

White women broad manipulating

Post by Zionosis »

I saw a question on Yahoo Answers which are usually crap but this one was good.

This guy got me to realize something I didn't even notice before. Here is what he said.

"Of course another example is how when white women consider it a "preference" if a white woman prefers black men, but if a white man prefers non-white women, it is often called a "fetish". Of course the label "fetish" not only has the effect of shaming white men into only dating white women, but it also has the effect of causing doubt in any non-white woman who might consider dating a white man. In this regard both white men and non-white women are being manipulated by white women. "

Now I found that interesting because I do see women say those things in real life and also notice that women all seem to have organized opinions and views on things like they were all taught the same things and follow them to a tee. Just like I notice most white women are feminists. Most white women support things like Affirmative Action and most white women also think female on male violence is funny but I guess that just is part of the feminism thing really.

From what I am seeing it seems white women don't give a damn about white men or the longevity of their countries or peoples but rather manipulate to have it a little better in life and don't care if their behavior is overall destructive to the societies. That is why white women support Affirmative Action and Feminism and all this other crap that is overall just destructive. And they will continue to support whatever other destructive crap the government comes up with next that has men on the losing side of the deal. You would be surprised how many BS laws there currently are that are blatantly attacks against men and women support them.

Examples are like how women who falsely accuse men of rape are not prosecuted because of BS feminist laws.
Also how a woman can commit paternity fraud and get into no trouble for it and again because of BS feminist crap.
Abortion also how women can kill the baby and it's not considered bad, Yet if a man attacks a pregnant woman and the baby dies he is charged with homicide. I agree with this because he did kill the baby but the women should be held up to this standard also. After all the baby doesn't know who kills it and it doesn't matter who kills it. It's still being killed which is the point. But women would have you believe that the baby agrees to it's killing if it's mommy killing it. lol

What do you guys think.
Last edited by Zionosis on May 31st, 2014, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I am going to continue to enjoy non-white girls.

Foreign girls are happier with me and I am happier with them.

I now actually avoid American women and focus my attention on girls abroad and foreign girls here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Females just work out who the strongest men are and side with them in everything. A female is a biological robot and since robots can't think as such they operate on the basis of heuristics. A simple female survival heuristic is to work out which men are in charge and ingratiate themselves with them. As it happens, committing atrocities against the majority of men and destroying society are what the men in charge currently favor, so that is what the females will support.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I f***ing hate white women with a passion. No doubt, the worse women on earth, and I don't care what country they are from either. . .

I noticed the same shit, man. They are just completely high polluting, especially if it hurts men in the process. Especially white men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jtest28 wrote:I f***ing hate white women with a passion, no doubt, the worse women on earth.

I noticed the same shit, man. They are just completely high polluting, especially if it hurts men in the process.
Almost every woman who calls herself a feminist is a white woman. The divorce rate is highest when a man (no matter what his skin color) marries a white woman.

For example, if a white man marries a white woman, the divorce rate is 50%. If a white man marries a black woman, the divorce rate is 27%. That is a big difference.

White women are more likely to cheat on their husbands than any other race of women.

The most stuck up women in America are white women by far. They are the ones who have an "entitlement" attitude and believe that men "owe them something." :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jamesbond wrote:For example, if a white man marries a white woman, the divorce rate is 50%. If a white man marries a black woman, the divorce rate is 27%. That is a big difference.
Yes, it you marry a sheboon it is much more likely to be a case of till death do you part.

http://topconservativenews.com/2012/04/ ... engage-in/
According to the study, white females married to black males are 12.4 times more likely to be murdered by their husbands than white females married to white males. The same study shows that white men married to black women are 21.4 times more likely to be murdered by their wife than white men married to white women.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

jamesbond wrote:
jtest28 wrote:I f***ing hate white women with a passion, no doubt, the worse women on earth.

I noticed the same shit, man. They are just completely high polluting, especially if it hurts men in the process.
Almost every woman who calls herself a feminist is a white woman. The divorce rate is highest when a man (no matter what his skin color) marries a white woman.

For example, if a white man marries a white woman, the divorce rate is 50%. If a white man marries a black woman, the divorce rate is 27%. That is a big difference.

White women are more likely to cheat on their husbands than any other race of women.

The most stuck up women in America are white women by far. They are the ones who have an "entitlement" attitude and believe that men "owe them something." :roll:
I always found it quite funny how nearly every white woman will tell you Asian men from other countries only marry you for the green card and then divorce you and ruin you. But the divorce statistic suggest otherwise which show that men in the USA that marry American women have a divorce rate around 57% where as American men that marry foreign women (most are usually Asian) the divorce rate is around 20%.
I guess it's just white women again trying to manipulate men and trying to make them think that foreign women are horrible.
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian Lover »

I think it's not just american women. its an anglosphere thing.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Arabian Lover wrote:I think it's not just american women. its an anglosphere thing.
Yes it absolutely isn't just American women. I live in Australia and the white women here are just as bad as American women and from what I can tell white women in the UK are also just as bad.

In fact I think most white women in the entire world are like this except for maybe eastern Europeans and Russians who seem to be genetically different.

I am a white man and think that what many white men have done was awesome in the past but that's it. Our women have never been anything to be proud of and they have never achieved anything. And now they are absolutely the most shameful bunch of women on the entire planet.
There is absolutely not even 1 reason to date a white woman over an east Asian woman now. With white women they have always had lower IQ genetics but now they are also feminists and many are overweight.

For instance if you get 1000 white women then at least 600 will be overweight. Of the remaining 400 about 300 would be feminists, Of the remaining 100 about 30 would be physically unattractive. Of the remaining 70 at least 40 would be sluts and unintelligent. after 1000 women you only have 30 women left who are not overweight and are also attractive and are also not feminists and are also reasonably intelligent and not sluts.

I remember back at school that in the whole grade there was only about 2 girls that could tick those boxes.

But with Asian women it's totally different and they are simply better on so many levels.
Take 1000 Asian women and you would probably only remove 50 that would by overweight. Of the 950 you them remove the feminists which would only be around 50 max. Of the remaining 900 you then have to remove the ones that are physically unattractive which I think would remove about 300 women. Then you still have 600 women left. Of the 600 remove sluts and low IQ ones and I think you would be left with around 550.
Any way you look at it there are literally 18x more quality Asian women per capita in my opinion.
In Japan for instance there are 10.5 million women from age 20-34. So I estimate that of these 10.5 million that there are 5.77 million that are literally excellent and tick all those boxes above that I mentioned.
In the USA though there are around 32 million women from 20-34 and by my estimate only 960 thousand women that can tick those boxes that I mentioned above. Big difference.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Zionosis wrote:
Arabian Lover wrote:I think it's not just american women. its an anglosphere thing.
Yes it absolutely isn't just American women. I live in Australia and the white women here are just as bad as American women and from what I can tell white women in the UK are also just as bad.

In fact I think most white women in the entire world are like this except for maybe eastern Europeans and Russians who seem to be genetically different.

I am a white man and think that what many white men have done was awesome in the past but that's it. Our women have never been anything to be proud of and they have never achieved anything. And now they are absolutely the most shameful bunch of women on the entire planet.
There is absolutely not even 1 reason to date a white woman over an east Asian woman now. With white women they have always had lower IQ genetics but now they are also feminists and many are overweight.

For instance if you get 1000 white women then at least 600 will be overweight. Of the remaining 400 about 300 would be feminists, Of the remaining 100 about 30 would be physically unattractive. Of the remaining 70 at least 40 would be sluts and unintelligent. after 1000 women you only have 30 women left who are not overweight and are also attractive and are also not feminists and are also reasonably intelligent and not sluts.

I remember back at school that in the whole grade there was only about 2 girls that could tick those boxes.

But with Asian women it's totally different and they are simply better on so many levels.
Take 1000 Asian women and you would probably only remove 50 that would by overweight. Of the 950 you them remove the feminists which would only be around 50 max. Of the remaining 900 you then have to remove the ones that are physically unattractive which I think would remove about 300 women. Then you still have 600 women left. Of the 600 remove sluts and low IQ ones and I think you would be left with around 550.
Any way you look at it there are literally 18x more quality Asian women per capita in my opinion.
In Japan for instance there are 10.5 million women from age 20-34. So I estimate that of these 10.5 million that there are 5.77 million that are literally excellent and tick all those boxes above that I mentioned.
In the USA though there are around 32 million women from 20-34 and by my estimate only 960 thousand women that can tick those boxes that I mentioned above. Big difference.
I'm curious to know which mathematical theorems you are using to solve for the variables. Furthermore, I am curious to know which probability formulas you're using here. Inquiring minds want to know. :-)

But on a serious note, I still think the UK mature women (45+) are good for non-White men (yes that would include S. Asian ie Indian-Pakistani-Sri Lankan-Bengali men). Aussie women are foul-mouthed, but that was the first time I had "smashed" (Ebonics for "copulating with a woman with a vengeance") blue-eyed, blonde-hair, non-overweight non-w.igger-looking White women (whom actually became offended that I called her "White". She said she's Kiwi (a New Zealander), which I understand - it's like calling a Black American an African.)