Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What are the future dating prospects for my Eurasian sons?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What are the dating prospects of our Eurasian sons?

Pure asian women will be more interested in them, white women less so
13
59%
Both Asian women as well as white women will be less interested in them
3
14%
Both Asian and white women will be more interested in them
3
14%
More or less the same as anyone else
3
14%
 
Total votes : 22

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:10 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:Ah, you're in the Philippines? I wouldn't worry then. When you mentioned Elliot Rodgers I figured you were in America. People like Rodgers are very much a product of American culture, so I wouldn't worry about it.


I am a European guy and the missus is Filipina, yes. Still it's an interesting subject because we plan on having a large family and large families tend to spread out over a large area. Who knows some of the kids may very well end up in America one day. And since both me and my wife have relatives in North America there's a fair chance of us going there too one day. You never know, right?

Still since this site is called "happier abroad" for us to go to America would be kind of a weird move. From what I gather based on stories here it isn't all that its hyped up to be outside of America. So I best stay clear of it. Either way you never know where my sons end up going to live. It's an interesting subject.

Your own children will also be at least partially mixed. And then there's your own personal experiences as a Eurasian guy that I am glad for you to have shared with me. All useful information for me even though you live in America. So thanks for that!
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:34 pm

No problem
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

mulatto heaven

Postby targetguy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:41 am

8) There are so many black and white couples theses days its jaw dropping. A white Philippine child with a white father is considered white by most and isn't a big deal these days. At the present rate the mullato population in the usa will be comparable to south America and make up a great portion of society with welfare mothers producieing about one a min and the lucky working class gets to pay for it. yuk.
no scammers
targetguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:56 pm
Location: usa

Postby Jester » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:49 am

abcdavid01 wrote:
Since I'm mixed, if I marry a White woman, my son would only be a quarter Chinese. If I married a Chinese woman my son would be 75% Chinese. That's a huge difference in how people would see them, how they'd see themselves and how they'd look at the world, what values they'd have and what History they'd feel connected to. It's not a good burden to have to make that sort of choice, so it's much better if you keep your family united.



You said it. I go through the same thing.


abcdavid01 wrote:
You don't want your son to end up like me because I plan on changing my last name.



Sounds like you plan to go Chinese or Asian rather than White or Jewish?

One small advantage is that there is a tradition of Chinese people having different Western and Chinese names. Maybe you can pick a cool name that sounds like a gangster or movie star!


MarcosZeitola wrote:
I'm a thoughtful person and I like to think of the long-term effects of the choices I make in life. For me and for the children I have and plan on having. I'm a lot more focused on their future then I am on just my own, as theirs and mine are entwined by the bloodline that connect us. Their future is my future. And their success as much my success as their failure is my failure. Above all, I want them to happy and I want to have a good life..................



You are indeed a thoughtful person, intelligent and diplomatic too.

Welcome to HA!


MarcosZeitola wrote:

.................As for the choice you speak of... one could also marry another mixed person. What if you were to marry a girl who's Eurasian herself, like you? Then your children would still be 50\50 and coming from a similar background to your own, she may understand you a little more then your average pure Chinese or American girl would. :wink: Just a little food for thought.



This would have been infinitely better for me, if I had done it. Maybe hard to find but worth looking.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby zboy1 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:14 am

MarcosZeitola, please let your sons or daughters be proud of their Asian heritage! Don't have them end up being self-hating Asian American types or another Elliot Rogers, PLEASE!

Also, have them be very aware of their Filipino culture and background; that way, they can use their dual backgrounds to a great advantage, because Asia is the future, and the West is in decline.

OutWest--who is a White man married to a Filipina women, and has two mixed children--also agrees with this notion, and his doing everything possible to stay in the Philippines, and raise his kids to be proud mixed-race children who embrace their Asian side. Also, he wants them to take advantage of the economic center shifting towards Asia, and away from the West.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby sea_dragon » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:21 am

On average WMAF Eurasian men tend to look more Asian than AMWF Eurasians. It seems that the perception is that it takes any white man, even a beta one to have an Asian woman, but it takes an alpha Asian man to have a white woman.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 am

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:25 am

My Advice!

Hook them up with Asian Girls from the Philippines! Got connections in Asia hook the boys up and help introduce them to women you want for them.

Be a man and find girls you want for your boys. Also American Women are whores and worthless as wives. Ok to be fair they are less than worthless as wives.

Your boys will have no problem basically they will be treated as whites and have the added benefits of Affirmative Action as minorities they will have The Best America Has To Offer :)
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Postby sea_dragon » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:46 am

Best to raise those kids Asian.

American women are only good for f***ing, pumping and dumping, the best is probably nsa f***ing but that's about it. But even then you don't know what you get. NSA sounds good at first, but it gets less appealing as time goes on. Ever see why Asian men treat white girls and Asian girls differently? Because they know most white (and Asian) American women are whores while Asian girls tend to be marriage material.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:25 am

Jester wrote:This would have been infinitely better for me, if I had done it. Maybe hard to find but worth looking.


Then look, and you shall find! There's many people of Eurasian background in the world. I don't think it's even hard to find in any way if you just look at the pure statistics here. There's many, MANY girls of Asian-White ancestry out there. All it takes is one that you find pleasing to the eye and pleasing in conversation, who shares much of the same views as you do. And of course with whom you share a mutual attraction towards one another. Such a girl may not be so easy to find but I doubt it will be hard either.

All I can say, man, is this: she exists! And she's out there! Trust me. :D

zboy1 wrote:MarcosZeitola, please let your sons or daughters be proud of their Asian heritage! Don't have them end up being self-hating Asian American types or another Elliot Rogers, PLEASE!


I will take this in mind raising them, and it was already my intention to do so. People should never hate the race(s) to which they belong, it's a preposterous notion. I want them to embrace their Asian side as much as I want them to embrace their European side. And I want them to never be ashamed of either, not ashamed of their mixed background. As far as self-hating Asian American types go; I am myself from Western Europe. But still, very worth thinking about.

zboy1 wrote:Also, have them be very aware of their Filipino culture and background; that way, they can use their dual backgrounds to a great advantage, because Asia is the future, and the West is in decline.


This is very true. The East is rising and the West sinking. Some of the West's brightest minds and greatest talents leave for Asia, whereas the influx in the West consists of mainly poor, uneducated fortune seekers from a variety of third world nations. If you were to see it as a scale, it doesn't require a lot of imagination to see the scale tipping. Likely we will see this happen within our lifetime and if it does, I want to be on the up-side as opposed to the down-side of things. That also goes for my children and grandchildren, of whom I plan to have many.

zboy1 wrote:OutWest--who is a White man married to a Filipina women, and has two mixed children--also agrees with this notion, and his doing everything possible to stay in the Philippines, and raise his kids to be proud mixed-race children who embrace their Asian side. Also, he wants them to take advantage of the economic center shifting towards Asia, and away from the West.


This is something that I myself intend to do as well. I think both my children and myself will ultimately benefit from such a decision, while at the same time their dual nationalities allow my children the option to live in my country for a while, see what life is like there and decide for themselves.

sea_dragon wrote:On average WMAF Eurasian men tend to look more Asian than AMWF Eurasians. It seems that the perception is that it takes any white man, even a beta one to have an Asian woman, but it takes an alpha Asian man to have a white woman.


Bruce Lee comes to mind; though I do not think in Alpha-Beta labels as I think of them as being rather childish, I don't think there's many men more "Alpha" then Mr. Lee. However speaking for myself, I am 6 feet tall and strongly built. Although I do not know exactly how genetics work and am hardly an expert on the matter, I don't think my sons will be very feminine looking. The men among my in-laws are the stocky and dark type of Filipino, whereas I am quite stocky\burly myself. I doubt the sons born from such a union will look like feminine Korean K-pop stars, but we'll see. I just have them play outside a lot and play sports just to be sure. :wink:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:34 am

Jonny Law wrote:My Advice!

Hook them up with Asian Girls from the Philippines! Got connections in Asia hook the boys up and help introduce them to women you want for them.


I will try to do so. And I hope to ensure they will do well with women by raising them with elements of both Eastern and Western culture. This includes a lesser focus on only academic pursuits and more of a focus on social development, making fiends and socializing. I have noticed a lot of Asian men born in the West are raised very strict and hard-working, but with a lot less "people's skills". Exceptions are always there of course but this is what I have seen. I want my sons to be the type of men who do well on a math test, sure, but most importantly I want them to be the type of men you want to have a beer with!

Jonny Law wrote:Be a man and find girls you want for your boys. Also American Women are whores and worthless as wives. Ok to be fair they are less than worthless as wives.


Will take that in mind, good sir. Although I am in disagreement about all American Women here, I do feel the environment in America has the vast majority of them spoiled, shallow and materialistic and such an environment is toxic for a young man or woman to grow up in. Definitely food for thought, as this is something to be avoided.

Jonny Law wrote:Your boys will have no problem basically they will be treated as whites and have the added benefits of Affirmative Action as minorities they will have The Best America Has To Offer :)


Well I am not an American myself and have zero intentions of going there. Either way it's a comforting thought to know they would likely do well wherever they go in this world, be it the West or the East. So that's quite awesome!

sea_dragon wrote:Best to raise those kids Asian.


I will raise them as a mix of both. I want them to be less docile and less accepting of authority in any given situation. I want them to be able to stand up for themselves, and I want them to be proud. My ideal son would be a man who is both intellectually developed as well as masculine in appearance. Someone who is physically strong as well as mentally. Someone with good social skills, charisma, who also values his education. Someone you want to have a cold beer with and have a good time. Not a nerd focused solely on academic pursuits, losing track of other aspects in life.

sea_dragon wrote:American women are only good for f***ing, pumping and dumping, the best is probably nsa f***ing but that's about it. But even then you don't know what you get. NSA sounds good at first, but it gets less appealing as time goes on. Ever see why Asian men treat white girls and Asian girls differently? Because they know most white (and Asian) American women are whores while Asian girls tend to be marriage material.


Thank God my wife's Filipina and not American, then! :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Zionosis » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:56 am

sea_dragon wrote:On average WMAF Eurasian men tend to look more Asian than AMWF Eurasians. It seems that the perception is that it takes any white man, even a beta one to have an Asian woman, but it takes an alpha Asian man to have a white woman.


You are wrong. Bruce lee was a result of an Asian man with a white woman and Bruce looked very Asian.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter if it's AMWF or WMAF. Genetically it makes little difference. In fact generally fathers influence their sons far more than the mothers genes. That's why Asian men with white women that have sons, The sons look more Asian. If a white man has a kid with an Asian woman and it's a boy then that boy has the white man's Y chromosome and will look a lot more like the white man.
That's why bruce looked pretty Asian because of his Asian dad giving him his Y chromosome and that's also why this Elliot Rogers looks far less Asian that Bruce because Rogers had a white dad.

When it comes to daughters it seems to make little difference. You are basically getting one X chromosome Asian and the other one white. It's nearly always mixes pretty even.

Also sorry but Asian men aren't all lusting and desperately wanting white women. This is just a delusion that white people have. Saying Asian men lust over white women is about as stupid as saying white men lust over black women. Just isn't true.
Generally men don't like women from the more masculine race. That's why white men don't like black women and also why Asian men aren't really into white women either. Most men that date outside their race go for the more feminine race than their own. Like black men going after white women and like white men going after Asian women.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Zionosis wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:On average WMAF Eurasian men tend to look more Asian than AMWF Eurasians. It seems that the perception is that it takes any white man, even a beta one to have an Asian woman, but it takes an alpha Asian man to have a white woman.


You are wrong. Bruce lee was a result of an Asian man with a white woman and Bruce looked very Asian.


You are both a little wrong, and you are both a little right! :D

See, Bruce Lee wasn't half-white himself - he was one quarter white. Hi father was a full Han Chinese and his mother, Grace Ho, was half Chinese, half German-Catholic. That makes Bruce 75% Asian and 25% white. When he himself married a white American woman, his children were therefore more white then they were Asian. As a result, they looked more White (as evidenced by the pictures of Bruce Lee's son, Brandon).

Zionosis wrote:At the end of the day it doesn't matter if it's AMWF or WMAF. Genetically it makes little difference. In fact generally fathers influence their sons far more than the mothers genes. That's why Asian men with white women that have sons, The sons look more Asian. If a white man has a kid with an Asian woman and it's a boy then that boy has the white man's Y chromosome and will look a lot more like the white man.
That's why bruce looked pretty Asian because of his Asian dad giving him his Y chromosome and that's also why this Elliot Rogers looks far less Asian that Bruce because Rogers had a white dad.


I think this is not entirely true, either. Genetics are a tricky thing but I have heard that sons tend to inherit certain characteristics from their maternal grandfather as well as from their fathers. Some characteristics and physical traits therefore "skip a generation". Not all white fathers have very dominant traits and the same can be said for Asian fathers. Hell, even black fathers who are said to have very dominant genes, sometimes end up having very white looking children if the woman is of fair skin and has strong genes herself. Some white men and some Asian men have strong enough genes to trump the genes of their baby momma's. Other men do not. It's very much a case-by-case thing.

To compare the cases of Brandon Lee and Elliot Rodger gives strength to my theory of the maternal grandfather's genes and traits skipping a generation. Elliot Rodger's maternal grandfather is a Chinese-Malaysian man of about average height, and Rodger himself ended up standing 5'9" whereas his father, Peter Rodger, stands about six feet. Brandon Lee stood about six feet as well, whereas his father, Bruce, stood at a mere 5'8" himself. Both probably got their height gene from their maternal grandfather I think.

Zionosis wrote:When it comes to daughters it seems to make little difference. You are basically getting one X chromosome Asian and the other one white. It's nearly always mixes pretty even.


From experience White-Asian daughters tend turn out rather pretty almost all the time. A lot of Filipino celebrities are mixed and upon googling their parents, I found most of them to be rather plain looking. Both their Filipina mothers and their white fathers looked rather plain at best but their daughters were quite spectacular. Megan Young, the current Filipina miss world, would be a good example of this.

Zionosis wrote:Also sorry but Asian men aren't all lusting and desperately wanting white women. This is just a delusion that white people have. Saying Asian men lust over white women is about as stupid as saying white men lust over black women. Just isn't true.
Generally men don't like women from the more masculine race. That's why white men don't like black women and also why Asian men aren't really into white women either. Most men that date outside their race go for the more feminine race than their own. Like black men going after white women and like white men going after Asian women.


I'm personally quite alright with black women, white women and asian women alike in the looks department. What matters most is their individual personality and the culture in which they grew up. It's ultimately a matter of taste. There's a lot of white men who have no luck with white women yet do not go for asian women abroad because their primary attraction is towards white women still. I can imagine the same would count for many asian men. I know of one asian man, however, who views having a white girlfriend as some sort of status symbol akin to owning a good car. But he's probably the minority. :lol:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby OutWest » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:55 pm

Zionosis wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I am a white man and Asian women are my favorite but I am not delusional thinking that Asian women all worship white men like a lot of white men believe.
Trust me that east Asian women prefer their own race to white men. But if Asian women do date other men then white men is their first option.

As far as your Eurasian children. Eurasian daughters would do reasonably well with normal white men. As far as Eurasian sons they will get by but won't do as good as pure white men with the white women and won't do as good as pure Asian men with the Asian women.

The USA portrays Asian men as ugly losers and they pick ugly a** Asian men to be part of Hollywood like that guy that was in Heroes or that other Asian guy who was in Harold and Kumar.

If you take a visit to Japan you will see many men that look attractive and start to understand why the native women there prefer their own men over white men. But white men still do better than any other non Asian man when it comes to dating Asian women.


I have spent well over 10 years in the Philippines, and there is some Japanese blood here. But keep in mind, the 4 years the Japanese were here in the Philippines, they were not exactly popular with the local population. Perhaps it was the rape camps and mass murder that cooled Filipina's ardor for the Japanese occupiers. And as far as white blood goes, do you really think that 4 years of hostile Japanese presence had more of an impact than 400 years of combined Spanish/American presence? lol

Watch a show called Ninja Warrior and you will soon find out true Asian men aren't how Hollywood portrays them.

Here are some examples of how good looking Asian men can be.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_eS4X-iRnrE4/TTkwA8MdkgI/AAAAAAAAALA/SpmuLoZeweU/%5BUNSET%5D.jpg?imgmax=800
http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/8977/johnie0011s0yg.jpg
http://media1.break.com/breakstudios/2011/8/15/kim_rae-won-preview.jpg
http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/Kwon-Sang-Woo5.jpg
http://cfile10.uf.tistory.com/image/167E64204C21353B1E0A02


Three out of five of your examples are a single man: Godfrey Gao. A 6'4" Taiwanese model and actor. Hardly representative for the average Asian man the same way Idris Elba is not your average African man and Brad Pitt isn't exactly the average American. Movie stars will always be tall and handsome regardless of where in the world you go, safe for a few Hollywood stars and their lifts.

The average man in the Philippines, and quite a few other Asian nations at that, tends to be a bit on the shorter and stockier side as compared to their Western and African counterparts. There are many exceptions to this general rule as I've encountered very tall men from the Philippines, Japan and Korea alike. In malls in Manila I frequently saw Korean men my height or even taller, and I am six feet myself. I've also seen a Filipino man who stood about 6'6" or 6'7" once when buying groceries with my wife in a metro-Manila store. He was by far the largest Asian I have ever encountered in real life. I can see why many Asian ladies would prefer a large, powerful man of their own ethnic background over one of White ancestry.

However in the Philippines almost every single famous actor or actress has some form of white ancestry, be it Spanish, American or something else. Filipino's worship light skin in much the same way many Koreans do. Many young girls frantically take umbrellas out wherever they go to protect their skin from tanning in the sun and whitening cream ads and special lightening shampoos are all over the TV and billboards. The Philippines definitely has more then a mild obsession with whiteness and light skin. For this reason alone I feel my sons would do well out there, though not every single woman will want the same.

Since they will be only half White and still also half Filipino, I feel they may be more attractive to local women then a pure white man would be in much the same way a naturally born lighter skinned Filipino man or woman would be regarded "more beautiful" by many people there. Exceptions, of course, exist everywhere. It's just something that I have noticed and that I found myself quite intrigued by.


WTF are you serious. 3? what 3. Only the first man is Godfrey Gao.
Second man is tri nguyen,
3rd man is kim_rae-won it even says his name in the link. lol.
4th man is Kwon-Sang-Woo which even says it in the link also.
5th man is some Korean guy from a series called Dong Yi.

Why do you have to BS and make crap up. Or maybe you just think all Asians look the same like most other white people since you obviously claimed that 3 of these are one man and they don't even look similar, lol

If you continue to claim that 3 of these men are Godfrey Gao then I am not even going to reply to you because it's just stupidity.

Also maybe you haven't been to Japan or Korea because they aren't midgets or dark skinned unless you go to Okinawa where they are a tad darker. In areas like Tokyo they are actually very pale and only slightly shorter than whites. I am 5'11'' and still saw many men taller than myself. Also Asians have liked their white skin ever before white man ever reached Japan. The old nobility used to be very pale and stay out of the sun and long ago they even used to put white makeup stuff on themselves long before the Geisha's and even before the Kabuki actors. Mind you this crap dates back to even the Sengoku era which was far before any white man ever knew about Japan.
And the Japanese and others like them still value pale skin. Yet the only difference is now white man claims they are just doing it because they want to look like the white man. lol


Also why are you mentioning the Philippines so much. I didn't post one man from there or even say anything about them. The Filipino people are darker and not of the same stock as the Asians I am talking about. Also the Filipino people probably have more Japanese bred into them than whites considering the Japanese occupied their country in WW2 and bred in a fair bit at that time. A lot of the paler Filipino's are probably from Japanese parents a few generations ago.
In fact I saw many on dating sites that are half Japanese half Filipino.

Look you can believe whatever you want though. I am sure the paler Asians are considered hotter in the Philippines, Just like Thailand. But a lot of the pale ones in the Philippines are probably a result of Japanese interbreeding with them in WW2 and that's why they still look Asian.

Believe it or not but Asian genes breed out pretty quickly. Just look at Bruce Lee's son who was 1/4 Chinese yet could pass as a normal white in a crowd.
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l142/donna_049/Brandon%20Lee/7454.jpg

He looks like practically a normal white to me. Long face, White eye shape and nose ridge.
White genes are more dominant than Asian genes. A lot of 1/4 Asians with 3/4 white look like normal whites.
Black people have the most dominant genes, Whites are moderately dominant and Asian genes as in east Asian genes are the most recessive. Just about the only thing that is a little dominant is the eye and hair color. The genes for facial shape and skull shape and body type are recessive.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: What are the future dating prospects for my Eurasian son

Postby OutWest » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:07 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:There is something that has been troubling me ever since the Elliot Rodger shootings and the huge media attention it resulted in... a lot of his issues seem to have been the result of his lack of sex, but his mixed race ancestry also appears to have played a role in the changes to his psyche. His mother was Chinese-Malaysian, his father white British. He was therefore Eurasian, and I have heard a few stories of Eurasians lacking romantic success in the Western world. I tend to take these with a grain of salt naturally as I am sure it cannot be the voice of a majority speaking, but it still raises some points of concern for me.

I am a white European man, six feet tall. My wife's Filipina, relatively dark skinned and at below five feet, quite short even by Filipina standards. We as of now have one child, a daughter who is a newborn. I have heard (and seen with my own eyes) that the daughters born to Asian women and White men tend to be quite attractive. This bodes well for her future potential on the dating and marriage market. Whether she goes to the West or remains in Asia, she will not have trouble attracting a mate I assume. My wife and I, though polar opposites, mix quite well and I am sure we will produce more good looking children.

What worries me a little is our future sons, provided we are blessed to have any (which I truly hope for). They will be half-White, half-Filipino. As a result they will likely be shorter then my height of six feet but hopefully a little taller then the average Filipino man. And if they were to inherit my build, I also assume they'd be more masculine then most Filipino men. If they however choose to study abroad in the West and somehow remain there, they will likely be below average height. I wonder what their prospects will be when it comes to dating the opposite sex.

The last thing I want of course is to have the next ER on our hands. I plan to instill in our sons the values of strength, resilience and masculinity the same way I plan to instill in our daughters the values of femininity, modesty and activity. I just hope that if my sons' eye ever falls on a white lady she will not cruelly reject him somehow. I do not wish see them harmed but I also don't want to go crazy and advice them certain women are somehow "off limits" as that's not the type of household I want to run and I want them to explore life to the fullest of their abilities.

I've heard local Filipina women may be more interested in a man of mixed ancestry. Half-white and half-African or Pakistani men, I have seen during my stays in the Philippines, have had considerably more success with the fairer sex then their local pure Pinoy counterparts. I have seen a man in his twenties who has an African American father from Chicago and a Filipina mother, who is on to his third girlfriend already who has a child with each of the previous ones. I've seen a half-Pakistani guy who graduated top of his class and has a very attractive girlfriend. A half-white guy dated a town's mayors daughter and was about to marry into the "upper class", despite not belonging to it himself. From experience I can therefore deduce that the sons of foreign men and Filipina women do quite well with the local female populace. I wonder if this is also the case for them if they go to the West. In the Philippines they have the advantage of being taller then the local men, often more masculine looking and more robust. They are therefore seen, with their different heights and facial features, as "exotic", with the added bonus of speaking the language fluently and knowing the culture better.

So, my focus here is as much on the future as it is on the here and now... and because of this I ask: what are the future dating prospects of Eurasian sons, those born to western men who went abroad and found love and stability in Asia?



I have two Eurasian children- a 14 year old girl and a 7 year old boy as well as one baby boy in the oven. (First two with my Filipina EX.) Its hard to predict how the height deal will turn out exactly.
My son's mother is 5' 1" and I am only 5' 10", yet my son is tall for his age.(54 inches at age 7)

Im not too worried about their prospects- I am not interested in American notions of dating at any rate, and my kids will be spending most of their time outside the USA . I am more concerned with making sure they have the means to be economically secure and industrious. If they are socially skilled and personally prosperous, a lot of things fall into place.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: What are the future dating prospects for my Eurasian son

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:30 pm

OutWest wrote: I have two Eurasian children- a 14 year old girl and a 7 year old boy as well as one baby boy in the oven. (First two with my Filipina EX.) Its hard to predict how the height deal will turn out exactly.
My son's mother is 5' 1" and I am only 5' 10", yet my son is tall for his age.(54 inches at age 7)


In that case I am not too worried. The difference in height between my wife and I is a little bigger though, as I am six feet and she is below five feet (about 4'11"). The average would be sort of similar and I heard a good way to determine a son's adult height is by adding ten centimeters to the average of the man's and the woman's height.

It will be a fun development to watch but I am not very worried either way. As of yet I have one infant daughter and plan on having more. Preferably several of each; sons and daughters.

OutWest wrote: Im not too worried about their prospects- I am not interested in American notions of dating at any rate, and my kids will be spending most of their time outside the USA . I am more concerned with making sure they have the means to be economically secure and industrious. If they are socially skilled and personally prosperous, a lot of things fall into place.


True, true. Viewing it like that makes an awful lot of sense. Social skills and a good job prospect sure helps. I will focus especially on the first as being socially savvy will be a major advantage to them either way. Congratulations on the new arrival BTW. And if I may be so bold to ask... you have an ex, you say? As in, ex-wife? Because I could have sworn there's no divorce laws in the Philippines and its forbidden to divorce. I could be mistaken though. I hear of many people who separate and find new partners whilst still officially married. I am curious how you handled it.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests