Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

Keep being in delusion and telling yourself that the 'West is going to collapse'. All the women are training their daughters to be men {(teaching them to ride horses, drive big busses, shoot rifles)}. The men in Western society have been trained to be docile creatures that serve this.....'THING'.....that is a man in a woman's body. Normal men would butcher them on the spot but the Western man has been conditioned to think that this is what women are supposed to be, while he is only there to protect them and serve them.

Western man the last 15 years and for at least the next 200 years: Reduced to a dog.

In the U.S.A. and the West, if one says ANYTHING against women's rights, the entire society of men is ready to kill any man.

But keep dreaming and lying to yourself that this isn't reality.

U.S.A. = COMPLETE matriarchal society = The females are men in women's bodies, while the men are conditioned to serve them.
You might bother to find out something about me before attempting to dis-respect me as you have.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Categories/Boo ... Nolan.aspx

The west is over...it is going to collapse into a hyperviolent society with very high levels of poverty. Once men actually get angry...and it is slowly happening....they will tear the place apart and attack the other men who betrayed them. I see this is coming already and in places like the US there is no way to stop it.

If you had my perspective on the world you would know this is inevitable now.....the best last chance to rescue the US from collapse was at eastern in 2010...and not enough men joined in. If you do not know what happened at easter in 2010? Then you have little idea what is really going on in the US.
Hello,

I don't agree with your analysis or your book. You're a madman and very delusional. Go see a doctor.

I do agree though, that you said men are treated as dogs and as 4th-class citizens in most of the world. I am in total agreement.

Also, see details of myself here and my views: viewtopic.php?t=23781

And why I think ISLAM is the only hope left against the mad feminists and their mad-men who hate mankind: viewtopic.php?t=23833
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Anatol wrote:
I don't agree with your analysis or your book. You're a madman and very delusional. Go see a doctor.

This is why I think men in the west like you SHOULD be killed off...you are too stupid by half. You are so delusional that you can not recognise the truth when it is put before you.

In April 2012 I walked in to a German court on the charge of overstaying a 90 day visa. I put it to the judge and the customs officer that I had seen no evidence that the legislation they were referring to applied to me. Indeed, I gave the judge a DVD a few weeks earlier full documentation proving that this legislation did not apply to me. He had printed this documentation and had a copy of it in front of him as we talked. There were about 12 witnesses on the day including a small group of school children.

I put it to the judge that it was the responsibility of the customs officer to bring with her proof of her claim that I had violated some legislation that applied to me. Absent that proof that she had 8 months to gather there was no case....she was making the accusation...it was up to her to prove her accusation given time to gather said proof.

The judge claimed that he did not need her to prove her case and he did not need to prove the legislation applied to me. He even claimed that he could enforce slavery on me...a claim that I rebutted. All this was documented and sent to Angela Merkel, Hans Peter-Friderick, Robert Zollsticht, and the Pope given that he was a german pope at the time. I put it to the pope that it appeared that Angela Merkels staff were committing heresy and putting themselves and their legislation above God. I asked him if he had an opinion on that matter. He didn't. He was later put on trial and found guilty of crimes against humanity and resigned so as to avoid disgrace in public. He is now a fugitive in the vatican.

The Italian government is so incensed that the vatican is giving the previous pope sanctuary when he has been found guilty of crimes against humanity that they are working to repeal the Lantern Treaty which gives the Vatican Sovereignty from the Italian Government.

In among all this the German government has been unwilling to even send someone to come to my door, to even so much as call me or email me, because they know that I have them over a barrel. Angela Merkel has refused to insist her staff observe the Geneva Conventions of claims of political asylum. And the last German leader who violated lots of Geneva Conventions went down in history as a rather unliked man.

So yes...you may call me "mad" and "delusional" all you like. It is because you are such a small man and have such a small mind. It is because you think you are insignificant and that you can not influence world affairs. And you would be right about that. YOU can't.

But those of us who can? We are going about transforming the world for those who wish to join us....and you do not wish to join us.

If you want to know how seriously these people take me? Ask Alan Shatter. He was the former Minister for Justice in Ireland.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... fault.aspx

I just had him thrown under the bus by his satanic jewish brothers because I pointed out that Alan was fanning the flames of anti-semitism and giving people just and righteous cause to disklike and to attack Jewish people. Because Alan was giving people the chance to justify anti-semitism he had to go....and no one with a brain believes the cover story.

So....I have now got the scalp of a Minister for Justice on my plate.

What have you done? Nothing. Because you are a small and insignificant man who will not make the world a better place for having been in it.

And I? I am a messenger....with a very old message.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

It is not like I am the first man who has been charged with presenting this message to man-kind. Many have come before me. And what has man-kind done? They killed those messengers.

And notice it is "MAN-KIND"....and yet how many men are KIND to each other? Very few.

How many men have shown me the KIND-ness to even buy a copy of my book and in so doing buy me a meal for all my time and effort?

SIX.

That's how many.

Men deserve to be treated like dogs. They deserve to be treated like 4th class citizens.

Why?

Because that is how they treat each other.

Because that is how they treat me.

The world is about to transform......and you and your like will not be coming out the other side of it.

"Many will perish....this is as it should be."
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Anatol wrote:

This is why I think men in the west like you SHOULD be killed off...you are too stupid by half. You are so delusional that you can not recognise the truth when it is put before you.

In April 2012 I walked in to a German court on the charge of overstaying a 90 day visa. I put it to the judge and the customs officer that I had seen no evidence that the legislation they were referring to applied to me. Indeed, I gave the judge a DVD a few weeks earlier full documentation proving that this legislation did not apply to me. He had printed this documentation and had a copy of it in front of him as we talked. There were about 12 witnesses on the day including a small group of school children.

I put it to the judge that it was the responsibility of the customs officer to bring with her proof of her claim that I had violated some legislation that applied to me. Absent that proof that she had 8 months to gather there was no case....she was making the accusation...it was up to her to prove her accusation given time to gather said proof.

The judge claimed that he did not need her to prove her case and he did not need to prove the legislation applied to me. He even claimed that he could enforce slavery on me...a claim that I rebutted. All this was documented and sent to Angela Merkel, Hans Peter-Friderick, Robert Zollsticht, and the Pope given that he was a german pope at the time. I put it to the pope that it appeared that Angela Merkels staff were committing heresy and putting themselves and their legislation above God. I asked him if he had an opinion on that matter. He didn't. He was later put on trial and found guilty of crimes against humanity and resigned so as to avoid disgrace in public. He is now a fugitive in the vatican.

The Italian government is so incensed that the vatican is giving the previous pope sanctuary when he has been found guilty of crimes against humanity that they are working to repeal the Lantern Treaty which gives the Vatican Sovereignty from the Italian Government.

In among all this the German government has been unwilling to even send someone to come to my door, to even so much as call me or email me, because they know that I have them over a barrel. Angela Merkel has refused to insist her staff observe the Geneva Conventions of claims of political asylum. And the last German leader who violated lots of Geneva Conventions went down in history as a rather unliked man.

So yes...you may call me "mad" and "delusional" all you like. It is because you are such a small man and have such a small mind. It is because you think you are insignificant and that you can not influence world affairs. And you would be right about that. YOU can't.

But those of us who can? We are going about transforming the world for those who wish to join us....and you do not wish to join us.

If you want to know how seriously these people take me? Ask Alan Shatter. He was the former Minister for Justice in Ireland.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... fault.aspx

I just had him thrown under the bus by his satanic jewish brothers because I pointed out that Alan was fanning the flames of anti-semitism and giving people just and righteous cause to disklike and to attack Jewish people. Because Alan was giving people the chance to justify anti-semitism he had to go....and no one with a brain believes the cover story.

So....I have now got the scalp of a Minister for Justice on my plate.

What have you done? Nothing. Because you are a small and insignificant man who will not make the world a better place for having been in it.

And I? I am a messenger....with a very old message.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

It is not like I am the first man who has been charged with presenting this message to man-kind. Many have come before me. And what has man-kind done? They killed those messengers.

And notice it is "MAN-KIND"....and yet how many men are KIND to each other? Very few.

How many men have shown me the KIND-ness to even buy a copy of my book and in so doing buy me a meal for all my time and effort?

SIX.

That's how many.

Men deserve to be treated like dogs. They deserve to be treated like 4th class citizens.

Why?

Because that is how they treat each other.

Because that is how they treat me.

The world is about to transform......and you and your like will not be coming out the other side of it.

"Many will perish....this is as it should be."
Hello Sir,

I am AGREEING with you! You misunderstood my message:

Six men have bought your book because your book's CONCLUSIONS are wrong. Your PREMISES are totally correct!

Men treat each other like dogs, they don't have any sort of fraternal bonding anymore. Men are like 4th class citizens because of other men. The system is totally against men. The Western nations are totally on the wrong path. Instead of eliminating feminism, the men around the world encourage this evil.

I'm merely saying, your conclusion about having long contracts and settlement agreements is wrong. All we must do is take away the STUPID, EVIL feminism {(women's jobs, women's education, women's sports, etc.)}. That's how the world was for 5,000 years and that's why men shared camaraderie. This is what I was trying to convey.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Peter also makes good points in the article that most of the pigs, shysters, screws etc. persecuting men within the system are men themselves. Also, most of those donating to charities that benefit females while declining to donate to charities benefiting men are men.
Moreover, male on male sexual jealousy is rife especially when men on the sexual bottom blame better men for their deprivation.
So true.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

In2dadark wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Peter also makes good points in the article that most of the pigs, shysters, screws etc. persecuting men within the system are men themselves. Also, most of those donating to charities that benefit females while declining to donate to charities benefiting men are men.
Moreover, male on male sexual jealousy is rife especially when men on the sexual bottom blame better men for their deprivation.
So true.
Yep..men hate men much more than women hate men.

I have called on men to co-operate and collaborate for more than 6 years now. Cornfed and many others can testify that when I went to MABTW as "NewlySingle" and as I went to other places on the web as "GlobalMan" I called for men to put aside their differences and to co-operate and collaborate for their mutual benefit.

It is now a matter of historical record that I have spoken to more than 100,000+ men to call on them to co-operate and collaborate and that they have, in the vast majority, attacked me and criticised me while offering no viable solutions themselves.

As a result the nature of the MBA will be slightly modified to be one of a higher level of hostility and attacking to those men who have decided that attacking and criticising men in order to ingratiate themselves with women is what they wish to do. The men within MBA may co-operate and collaborate. But many will now be openly (or covertly) hostile against men who have made their decision to refuse to stand up for truth, justice and equality before the law.

Men who have attacked other men so as to ingratiate themselves to women deserve to be attacked both overtly and covertly. They have only themselves to blame. And no man should have any sympathy for those men if they go on to kill themselves after they have been attacked. They are weak pathetic men and they will make the world a better place if they kill themselves.

All those men of the 100,000+ or so I called on to co-operate and collaborate who miss out on the opportunities I presented them? They deserve to miss out. They had plenty of time. Cornfed can testify that I published on The Spearhead that the remedy I pioneered worked on 2009-11-26. I reported it right after I got back from the court-room.

The ENTIRE MAN-O-SPHERE has denied the truth and suppressed the truth for nearly FIVE YEARS NOW.

THAT is how much men hate other men. They will suppress the TRUTH and cause the deaths of great men like Robin Williams, who killed himself in major part because he did not know alimony was voluntary and did not know how to not volunteer.

The MAN-O-SPHERE kill Robin Williams every bit as much as his ex-wives did.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
I have called on men to co-operate and collaborate for more than 6 years now. Cornfed and many others can testify that when I went to MABTW as "NewlySingle" and as I went to other places on the web as "GlobalMan" I called for men to put aside their differences and to co-operate and collaborate for their mutual benefit.

It is now a matter of historical record that I have spoken to more than 100,000+ men to call on them to co-operate and collaborate and that they have, in the vast majority, attacked me and criticised me while offering no viable solutions themselves.

As a result the nature of the MBA will be slightly modified to be one of a higher level of hostility and attacking to those men who have decided that attacking and criticising men in order to ingratiate themselves with women is what they wish to do. The men within MBA may co-operate and collaborate. But many will now be openly (or covertly) hostile against men who have made their decision to refuse to stand up for truth, justice and equality before the law.

Men who have attacked other men so as to ingratiate themselves to women deserve to be attacked both overtly and covertly. They have only themselves to blame. And no man should have any sympathy for those men if they go on to kill themselves after they have been attacked. They are weak pathetic men and they will make the world a better place if they kill themselves.

All those men of the 100,000+ or so I called on to co-operate and collaborate who miss out on the opportunities I presented them? They deserve to miss out. They had plenty of time. Cornfed can testify that I published on The Spearhead that the remedy I pioneered worked on 2009-11-26. I reported it right after I got back from the court-room.

The ENTIRE MAN-O-SPHERE has denied the truth and suppressed the truth for nearly FIVE YEARS NOW.

THAT is how much men hate other men. They will suppress the TRUTH and cause the deaths of great men like Robin Williams, who killed himself in major part because he did not know alimony was voluntary and did not know how to not volunteer.

The MAN-O-SPHERE kill Robin Williams every bit as much as his ex-wives did.
Hello Sir,

I am in full agreement! In my opinion, this is due to the introduction of women into society. The introduction of women into society has a very negative affect on 99.9% of men. The reasons for this are simple. Men start viewing each other as competitors. Naturally, one will be threatened by his competitor. Furthermore, being around females has a very negative affect on the quality of conversations, because the female will try and intrude her way into the man's areas for attention. Also, the men are easily swayed by the presence of a female nearby and do not give attention to their work. Also, the POWER-RADIATION of a man increases exponentially if he is against p**-marital re*ations. If he sincerely is against p**-marital re*ations {(viewing it as a sin that's worthy of a war if another country countenances it)}, he will be immediately against women having power over him or even any sort of equality. This is because his mind is in control.

The ONLY way to change this is to end women's rights nonsense {(women's jobs, women's sports, women's education, etc.)}. Unfortunately, modern Western man is amazingly myopic and so is the modern Chinese and Indian man!
Last edited by Anatol on August 19th, 2014, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate Men

Post by MrMan »

Zionosis wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Winston,

this is a new essay I released today. You and your subs might be interested in it.

I am doing more of just writing essays and publishing them now. There seems little point in engaging men in discussion about solving their problems for them. They don't want their problems solved.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx
lol, So now you blame men for everything. So it's our fault our women are vile feminists. Nice one. I guess anything a woman does wrong is a man's fault. Not reading your essay because I can only guess that crap it contains.

Sorry but men aren't the ones supporting anti male laws and feminism and all this male hate. Women are the ones doing this.
Also the minority of men destroying the USA by media and BS laws and money control aren't exactly white men. I don't really want to say who they are on here because it's something that might get me banned from here.
Who gave women the right to vote? Men. Who were the ones in power (legislature, etc.) who allowed the feminist movement to take over and have influence in the government? Men.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate Men

Post by Anatol »

MrMan wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Winston,

this is a new essay I released today. You and your subs might be interested in it.

I am doing more of just writing essays and publishing them now. There seems little point in engaging men in discussion about solving their problems for them. They don't want their problems solved.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx
lol, So now you blame men for everything. So it's our fault our women are vile feminists. Nice one. I guess anything a woman does wrong is a man's fault. Not reading your essay because I can only guess that crap it contains.

Sorry but men aren't the ones supporting anti male laws and feminism and all this male hate. Women are the ones doing this.
Also the minority of men destroying the USA by media and BS laws and money control aren't exactly white men. I don't really want to say who they are on here because it's something that might get me banned from here.
Who gave women the right to vote? Men. Who were the ones in power (legislature, etc.) who allowed the feminist movement to take over and have influence in the government? Men.
Hello,

You are right. It is the men who did all this mess {(due to greed mostly, by pulling women into the work-force so males in power can make money)}. Unfortunately, modern western man's arrogance refuses to accept this truth!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Is this about the article from the author of the book.

So basically, to sum it up, if men don't agree with his book that men who are given the short end of the stick in a divorce should disregard court orders, these men hate men? And if a man disagrees with him or his book, or doesn't want to buy it, he hates men, too.