Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Things I hate about America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Things I hate about America

Postby Robert77 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:21 pm

1. OBSESSION WITH CELEBRITIES: I have yet to find another society more obsessed with f***ing celebrities.... from Kim kardashian's romantic honeymoon, to J lo's ass from jennifer aniston's hair to angelina jolie's skin, the average American specially between the ages of 13 to 40 is virtually obsessed with f***ing celebrities!!!
it's GROSS, DISGUSTING, PSYCHO!!!!
They know more about that talentless hoe bag called beyonce than about the state of their own government!!!

2. RACE OBSESSION: no other nation on this planet dwells on skin color as much, I've been to other multicultural societies and race is not as talked about.... the media also makes sure Americans are consntatly obsessed with race, from that ugly fat bitch oprah on her show, to just about every college and university out there will make sure race is a topic, race plays a vital important part of american life!!! (at times it's EXTREMELY TIRESOME, IT'S LIKE BEATING A DEAD HORSE AND IT'S VERY REFRESHING WHEN YOU LEAVE THE USA AND GO TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND YOU REALIZE RACE IS IRRELEVANT!)

3. ULTRA POLITICAL CORRECTNESS: with race obsession also comes PC obsession..... every one gets horrified and shocked when some old turd says the N word but they all go on youtube they say it without a problem benefiting from the privilege of being anonymous.
it's also a very double standard PC, no one has an issue if you make fun of a mexican gardener or stereotype asians as geeks or calls muslims terrorists but don't dare to say the N word, bash jews, gays or women because you'll have LEGIONS of equality fighters after you.... the same equality fighters who probably make fun of mexicans and asians.

4. CAR DEPENDENCY: I ABSOLUTELY HATE the fact that in America you have to drive virtually EVERY DAMN WHERE!!! most American cities are BORING, MONOTONOUS, UGLY recollections of cookie cutter suburbias, highways, shopping malls and big box stores!!! They lack the vibrancy of european, asian or latin american cities..... the vibrant neighborhoods you'd find in just about any city in latin america or europe or asia are pretty much hipsters and yuppies strongholds in america, where white kids play urban folk leaching off of their white privilege and middle class status.

5. GENERIC HOMOGENEOUS NATION: The restaurants, the subcultures, the stores are all pretty generic..... you are in NYC you'll see pretty much the same architecture in you'll see in LA, miami or seattle..... the same stores, the same bitchy self entitled attitudes, the same fake mcmansions, the same cookie cutter houses, the same highways, the same personalities.... don't have time to buy that camera u want on best buy in NYC and you're going to phoenix AZ? no worries, you can buy the same damn camera at the best buy in Arizona!!! Love that cheesecake you often have on el torito mexican restaurant in LA and you're moving to New jersey? no worries, u can buy it at el torito in NJ!!! mom and pop stores so common anywhere else outside Canada, australia and USA are a thing of the past in America, and small businesses are often snotty sterile places full of hipsters playing "we're so european with our little coffee shop"

6. SELF ENTITLED WHITE PEOPLE: whites in America suffer from deep insecurity, this is perhaps due to minorities growing and becoming the majority..... most whites will pretend they don't care, but they really do.... behind close doors and in the safety of being around other whites the racist bigot often comes out and they;re often very selectively racist, by that I mean white folk in question will hate asians but jacks off to asian chicks on the net, hates mexicans but can't live without mexican food, don't like blacks but has a token black friend and votes for obama...

white men are notoriously pathetic and desperate, they will put up with just about any horrible nasty white american bitch they can get their hands off just so they can have a woman on their side!!! and when rejected by white women they often gravitate towards asians and find exotic qualities in asians to counteract the rejection and bitterly diss white women, many also come into forums like these with ridiculous fantasies about them being some sort of privileged person in some foreign country because they're white males.... they delude themselves into thinking their pastiness, self entitled attitudes and lack of personality is an attribute elsewhere in the world!!!!

white women are HORRIBLE, they live in a society that obsesses over them and praises them as the top of crop.... it doesn't matter how fat, trashy, ugly dysfunctional the white woman in question is, she will think she's the shit because she's white and in america.... that doesn't last long though because when abroad they realize that outside the US the american white woman value drops sharply and with the invention of the internet and technology developing more white men are going abroad and more and more white women are often ending up bitter, bitchy, alone in a house full of cats... its funny how when I was in my early 20's white women would ignore me, now I am in my early 30's, I am successful and much more confident then suddenly they all hit on me and smile at me... (I love rubbing my much more attractive colombian girlfriend on their faces)

7. ANGRY BLACK AMERICANS: anyone whose ever visited other countries with black people, will notice in a second the major difference between blacks elsewhere and blacks in america.... american blacks are notorious at pushing the race card on any occasion they can, many also dwell tremendously on race "especially black women" and often end up bitter and turn very aggressive because of how they assess their value inside the American society. I tried dating several black women and gave up "they're often too angry, too much weight on their shoulders.... I WAS A SLAVE!!!! (I was told by one, when I told her slavery ended 200 years ago she almost hit me and started talking about the scars left and blah blah blah).... I gave up on black american women and although I am white, I've noticed many look at me with interest but I often ignore them. THE HASSLE OF DATING ONE IS TOO MUCH!!!

I'll continue later
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am







Postby zboy1 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:41 pm

Haha!!!!!!!!!

Great list, Robert77.

You're right when you say that every city and town in America 'looks the same': it's the homogeneity of American culture that pisses me off, more than anything else...

I especially liked what you wrote about entitled, racist White Americans, and angry Black Americans.

I'll add Asians, Jews and Hispanics to the list (just so no one says I'm picking on any one race...)

Asian Americans: totally selfish, materialistic and money grubbing; Asian women are slutty, and self-hating, and do nothing but put Asian American men down--even though they act like total White-worshipping bitch*s half-the time. Conversely, Asian American men are emasculated, naive, and completely in-denial about their state-of-affairs in the country...

Hispanic Americans: The 'Mecha' and 'La Raza' types are literally overtaking the Southern parts of the United States and the country, in general, with dire consequences for the future of the country. Hispanic immigrants tend to ruin neighborhoods with their ghetto, cholo gang culture. That, plus all the illegals flooding into the country--helps to drag down the wages of hard-working Americans and allows Latinos to take all the low-paying jobs with them...which screws-it-up for High School graduates and non-skilled American workers the most...

Jewish Americans: Can't stand JAPS(Jewish American Princesses). Can't stand Jewish men, either; most of them are downright deceitful and greedy--just like Asians. Plus Zionists are ruining America and destroying most of the Western world as well...

Muslim Americans: Why the hell are we allowing these people into the country--when their religion stands for everything that is against the Constitution of the United States? They're flooding the Western world in large numbers--yet, seemingly hate the West at the same time; they're a great danger to Western civilization and society, and I'm glad the Europeans are starting to wake-up to that fact!


I'm glad I'm out of the hellhole known as the "U.S. of Gay," coined by our infamous resident-in-cheif, E_Irizzary. LOL!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Array9 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Pretty good rant.

The only two advantages of living in America today are:

1- The salaries allow us to buy real assets like Gold, Silver, Platinum and food without a problem.
2- In most places, we can still own firearms to protect ourselves.

Looking forward to part II.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Postby Robert77 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:39 pm

zboy1 wrote:Haha!!!!!!!!!

Great list, Robert77.

You're right when you say that every city and town in America 'looks the same': it's the homogeneity of American culture that pisses me off, more than anything else...

I especially liked what you wrote about entitled, racist White Americans, and angry Black Americans.

I'll add Asians, Jews and Hispanics to the list (just so no one says I'm picking on any one race...)

Asian Americans: totally selfish, materialistic and money grubbing; Asian women are slutty, and self-hating, and do nothing but put Asian American men down--even though they act like total White-worshipping bitch*s half-the time. Conversely, Asian American men are emasculated, naive, and completely in-denial about their state-of-affairs in the country...

Hispanic Americans: The 'Mecha' and 'La Raza' types are literally overtaking the Southern parts of the United States and the country, in general, with dire consequences for the future of the country. Hispanic immigrants tend to ruin neighborhoods with their ghetto, cholo gang culture. That, plus all the illegals flooding into the country--helps to drag down the wages of hard-working Americans and allows Latinos to take all the low-paying jobs with them...which screws-it-up for High School graduates and non-skilled American workers the most...

Jewish Americans: Can't stand JAPS(Jewish American Princesses). Can't stand Jewish men, either; most of them are downright deceitful and greedy--just like Asians. Plus Zionists are ruining America and destroying most of the Western world as well...

Muslim Americans: Why the hell are we allowing these people into the country--when their religion stands for everything that is against the Constitution of the United States? They're flooding the Western world in large numbers--yet, seemingly hate the West at the same time; they're a great danger to Western civilization and society, and I'm glad the Europeans are starting to wake-up to that fact!


I'm glad I'm out of the hellhole known as the "U.S. of Gay," coined by our infamous resident-in-cheif, E_Irizzary. LOL!


it's amazing to see how inferior the american version of most nationalities tend to be when compared to people from that actual nationality.

ITALIAN AMERICANS = jersey shore attitudes, trashy, loud, aggressive / REAL ITALIANS : friendly, very european in their view of the world, open minded, receptive.

BLACK AMERICANS = angry, racist, ghetto, loud / REAL AFRICANS : quiet, family oriented, gentle, disciplined.

MEXICAN AMERICANS = cholo, mecha, chicano subculture, gangsters / REAL MEXICANS = classy, family oriented, welcoming, happy.

and that is pretty much applicable with any nationality!!!!


I am dating a colombian girl from colombia and was comparing with her colombians from colombia (often very good looking, easy going, elegant folks) with the gangstah "the situation from jersey shore dago look alike" wannabe thugs colombian americans from florida..... it shows u how decadent america is!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

Postby Robert77 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Array9 wrote:Pretty good rant.

The only two advantages of living in America today are:

1- The salaries allow us to buy real assets like Gold, Silver, Platinum and food without a problem.
2- In most places, we can still own firearms to protect ourselves.

Looking forward to part II.


you forgot great customer service

lol

that's what's great about america.... it's a shithole where u can make good money and have good customer service even though everything else is shit
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

Postby MrPeabody » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Also, in the news media, there is at least one celebrity or other person per week who is sacrificed on the altar of LGBT and must beg for forgiveness for insulting gays. The US media is such a horror show I can't read it anymore. One trivial drama after another to attract eyeballs and continue the phony culture war. The media is the worst part of America and is putrid.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby fightforlove » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Robert77 wrote:it's amazing to see how inferior the american version of most nationalities tend to be when compared to people from that actual nationality.

ITALIAN AMERICANS = jersey shore attitudes, trashy, loud, aggressive / REAL ITALIANS : friendly, very european in their view of the world, open minded, receptive.

BLACK AMERICANS = angry, racist, ghetto, loud / REAL AFRICANS : quiet, family oriented, gentle, disciplined.

MEXICAN AMERICANS = cholo, mecha, chicano subculture, gangsters / REAL MEXICANS = classy, family oriented, welcoming, happy.

and that is pretty much applicable with any nationality!!!!

I am dating a colombian girl from colombia and was comparing with her colombians from colombia (often very good looking, easy going, elegant folks) with the gangstah "the situation from jersey shore dago look alike" wannabe thugs colombian americans from florida..... it shows u how decadent america is!


Puerto Rican Americans = mean, wannabe gangsta, trashy, tramp stamped. / Real Puerto Ricans: friendly, inviting, festive, quirky and creative
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Postby hammanta » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:32 pm

This post is really refreshing. I agree with a lot of the points brought up in the rant. PC and race issues drive me up the wall. At my current job now, every event I attend I have to make sure I count every minority that shows up because God forbid we don't make our quota and someone sues due to "discrimination." Its ridiculous.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby Repatriate » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Robert77 wrote:it's amazing to see how inferior the american version of most nationalities tend to be when compared to people from that actual nationality.


I don't think this is by accident. Most minority ethnicities in America distrust or even hate each other privately. Plus claiming ethnic pride and flying a big dumb flag of your parents or grandparent's "native" country has become the in thing. It's stupid though because these American born guys would be looked at as violent rejects, criminals, or thugs in their "motherland." This means all ethnicities in America are overcompensating hard to try and prove how awesome their people are when it's people with inferiority complexes.

America has become a cesspool for this reason. It emphasizes individuality and dominance yet it also attaches a lot of meaning to race. This means you end up with a lot of unhappy angry people all trying to dominate a slice of a shrinking pie.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Tsar » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Array9 wrote:Pretty good rant.

The only two advantages of living in America today are:

1- The salaries allow us to buy real assets like Gold, Silver, Platinum and food without a problem.
2- In most places, we can still own firearms to protect ourselves.

Looking forward to part II.


Unlike Europe, there is no VAT on silver purchases (or other precious metals). The buying gold, silver, and precious coins is the top reason on my list on why I like America.

The firearms is another positive, although it would be better if they didn't have serial numbers and add every owner to a registry (because that's totalitarian tactics of a surveillance state).

The wildlife and nature is another nice factor.

Aside from those three items things are very bad in America at the moment and they won't be getting better. When the dollar collapses buying any precious metal will be impossible. Firearms will eventually be controlled and restricted by the regime. The nature is not likely to change much.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Hero » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:38 am

Also, almost everyone in America is an asshole. Courtesy is dead and people just say whatever horrible, vicious thing comes into their head.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Array9 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Hero wrote:Also, almost everyone in America is an asshole. Courtesy is dead and people just say whatever horrible, vicious thing comes into their head.


It seems as though America rewards people for being a**holes. I have noticed over the last 5 or 6 years that managers in the companies where I have worked at have no personalities, no people skills and talk to down to employees who they manage.
In most instances that I have seen, the most knowledgable person doesn't get the promotion, the a**holes do.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Postby S_Parc » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Array9 wrote:It seems as though America rewards people for being a**holes. I have noticed over the last 5 or 6 years that managers in the companies where I have worked at have no personalities, no people skills and talk to down to employees who they manage.
In most instances that I have seen, the most knowledgable person doesn't get the promotion, the a**holes do.


IMHO, the old boys network/cronyism has trickled into all layers of management, not just the C-level executives from the same business schools. Thus, you'll find that many managers tend to be from the same former companies, depts, business schools, fraternities, etc.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby skateboardstephen » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Robert77 wrote:it's amazing to see how inferior the american version of most nationalities tend to be when compared to people from that actual nationality.


I don't think this is by accident. Most minority ethnicities in America distrust or even hate each other privately. Plus claiming ethnic pride and flying a big dumb flag of your parents or grandparent's "native" country has become the in thing. It's stupid though because these American born guys would be looked at as violent rejects, criminals, or thugs in their "motherland." This means all ethnicities in America are overcompensating hard to try and prove how awesome their people are when it's people with inferiority complexes.

America has become a cesspool for this reason. It emphasizes individuality and dominance yet it also attaches a lot of meaning to race. This means you end up with a lot of unhappy angry people all trying to dominate a slice of a shrinking pie.
So true.I hated this ethnocentrism in the U.S. it's annoying.Latinos/Hispanics are notoriousness for this unfortunately.I don't get this incessant need to wave a flag in the air and boast and brag about how better the country you came from is.If it was so much better why the f**k did they move to the U.S.?The U.S. is letting too many people who don't even like the U.S. or Americans into the country.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby skateboardstephen » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:24 pm

8.MOST AMERICANS CLAIM EVERYTHING BUT AMERICAN NATIONALITY.The rampant ethnocentrism from Americans is ridiculous and is the reason i think the country is so darn fragmented and divided.You have people who have never been to Ireland or Italy claiming to be Italian or Irish.Blacks,instead of just saying they are American oddly use the term "Black" as a nationality,race and ethnicity in one.Most Americans don't even know the difference between nationality,race and ethnicity.Latinos who are really Americans because they were born in America,who don't even speak Spanish/Portuguese/French and never been to a Latin American country piss me off with their "ethnic pride". Dumb Latinos can't even clearly define who is "Latino" and who isn't because their dumb asses as well as other dumb Americans think Latino is a race.I have heard dumb Latinos say Giselle Bündchen is not Latina because she "White" yet she is Brazilian, was born and raised in Latin America and has several generations of national heritage in Brazil.Dumb ass Latinos will see Afro-Latinos and label them as "Black" or non-Latino despite the fact that they came from a Latin American country while these "Latinos" in the U.S. barely even speak Spanish correctly.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], JohnDoeBigBaller and 4 guests