Introducing my family (with pictures)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Introducing my family (with pictures)

Post by DanielleNguyen »

This photo is a photo of my husband, my one year old, and I. We were just sitting like this and our friend said it would make a nice photo.

This photo is of my son recently. We were going to see what the new baby was going to be. When we told him he would have a baby brother this was his expression.

This picture is my favorite of my husband and I. It was my first Chinese new year.

my son in his Chinese new year outfit

OUR BABY GENDER ANNOUNCEMENT COMPLETE WITH BUBBLEGUM CIGARS

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Nice pictures, good to see you have a happy family.
Thanks for posting those links via facebook.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

your welcome. I guess I wanted to show people who read my posts/ topics my family I was talking about.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

You're really cute Danielle. You have that innocent Ellen Page look. You often praise your husband in your posts, but he's a lucky man too!
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

You have a cute family..... careful of posting too much of your personal life here though
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

As much as I'm an a.sshole towards you, Danielle (some of it justifiably so), you and Anthony look good together. Your children look more Anglo like the late Paul Walker versus looking like Brandon Lee (the late Bruce Lee's late son).

You look good with make up on; keep it that way ROTLMAO

I 2nd what Robert77 says: please only render but so much. There are ZOG and TPTB that actually scan this site #RipleysBelieveItOrNot
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Congrats, Danielle!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

publicduende wrote:You're really cute Danielle. You have that innocent Ellen Page look. You often praise your husband in your posts, but he's a lucky man too!
For some reason, I think she's a squirter. Probably not in the league of Cyntherea, but nevertheless she may still be one.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

thx everyone. Hopefully my second child will have more of my husband's features. My son has my family's features. See my mom is Cherokee but I look more like my father. hmmm, maybe it's just a hard trait to beat.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Cute kids, they look just like you! :D My little one looks just like me too, you can see her pic in the ladies forum, in my profile pic.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Yeah boys usually look like their mommas lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's you? Wow you look very sweet and innocent, like a girl from the 60's or 70's. That makes you a gem in America. And it proves our point that all the gems are either taken or too young.

How has your family accepted you having an Asian partner?

Last edited by Winston on June 7th, 2014, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:That's you? Wow you look very sweet and innocent, like a girl from the 60's or 70's. That makes you a gem in America. And it proves our point that all the gems are either taken or too young.

How has your family accepted you having an Asian partner?
Unfortunately, the reality of the situation is that one needed to meet 'em when they're young. And that even applies for me, as I'd met Mel back in college. And as a result of our long term association, now over a decade and half, and the fact that her lesbian relationships have all failed, is the reason why we're together today. The trust had started, all those moons ago.

When I see Danielle's photos, it almost reminds me of those earlier years, when the *right one* simply skipped my path.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Danielle,
Do you have tattoos on your arm and chest? Dang. Why? That spoils your sweet innocent look.

Feel free to join our group on FB by the way.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/86597977757/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

yes winston I have 6 tattoos. The one on my chest is two hearts as one. It is for my family, (younger cousins, sisters) that they will never be forgotten once you are inside someone's heart. The rose on my arm was for someone I cared about. The other 4 are butterflies. Why, because I love butterflies.