Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Introducing my family (with pictures)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:54 am

Danielle, you're definitely cuter than I thought. Most chatty women tend to be fat.

Congrats to your husband.

Asian guys here on HA who have White Fever should be inspired.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:15 am

Get rid of those tattoos. They make you look cheap. And grow your hair.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby DanielleNguyen » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:46 pm

I actually am working on growing my hair. Second, not getting rid of my tattoos. They are from my rebellious age of 18. Just moved out, freedom, dated my first guy. Got my first kiss. And to answer your question Winston, at first my family didn't accept my asian partner but now everyone loves him to death.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: North dakota

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:Get rid of those tattoos. They make you look cheap. And grow your hair.


You going to pay for laser removal?

Some of you men are insufferable, really.

Congratulations Danielle!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:20 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Get rid of those tattoos. They make you look cheap. And grow your hair.


You going to pay for laser removal?

Some of you men are insufferable, really.

Congratulations Danielle!


They're not my tattoos. No, I'm not going to pay. What a dumb question.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby DanielleNguyen » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Hey even if he did pay I wouldn't have them removed. They signify important things in my life. Plus I drew and designed them myself. Everyone has things they may wish they could change. Despite my innocent look I have many scars...(physical ones of bad events in my life). People ask me why I don't cover those up. Well they define me. They are marks I learned to grow with. Some may see my tattoos and scars as ugly. That's them. I think I am beautiful and I have the confidence to show it. Shouldn't that be all that matters.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: North dakota

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:49 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:As much as I'm an a.sshole towards you, Danielle (some of it justifiably so), you and Anthony look good together. Your children look more Anglo like the late Paul Walker versus looking like Brandon Lee (the late Bruce Lee's late son).

You look good with make up on; keep it that way ROTLMAO

I 2nd what Robert77 says: please only render but so much. There are ZOG and TPTB that actually scan this site #RipleysBelieveItOrNot


WTF Brandon Lee looked very white.
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28300000/Brandon-brandon-lee-28323489-411-480.jpg

Brandon Lee's skull shape is typical of Caucasoids. His eyes even don't looks Asian. You can only just tell that he isn't quite 100% white but he could still pass as a typical white in a country like the USA.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:59 am

Danielle don't listen to particular idiots on here. In my opinion you are pretty attractive and have done well in a choice of a husband. Your kid will have a good start in life as far as the brain genetics go most likely.
Don't listen to them about the tattoos and things. That fact that they are attacking you seems more like jealousy that you have created a family and are happy.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Jonny Law » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:58 am

Zionosis wrote:Danielle don't listen to particular idiots on here. In my opinion you are pretty attractive and have done well in a choice of a husband. Your kid will have a good start in life as far as the brain genetics go most likely.
Don't listen to them about the tattoos and things. That fact that they are attacking you seems more like jealousy that you have created a family and are happy.


Not quite sure about that. Your husband seems to have good genetics. You on the other hand seem to be a stupid idiot who is only good at complaining about everything.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:27 am

Danielle isn't above criticism. She's just a woman. She's not a fuc king god. Her tattoos make her look cheap and tacky, and her short hair makes her look kind of like a lesbian. And you know it. If she were to get the tattoos removed and grow her hair, it would be an improvement. That's a fair criticism.

And anyway, since when did this forum become so pussyfied? It's ironic that even here a woman can start a thread about nothing whatsoever other than herself, and everyone is like "yo go girl"" What the f uck?

This isn't about Danielle and I'm not trying to put her down but if she's going to start a thread about herself she can't expect to just have everyone give her nothing but praise. Sometimes criticism is warranted. She really does look cheap with those tattoos, and her hair really does not flatter her the way long hair would. We all know it.

Look at the top of every page on this forum. It says very clearly :

Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

And I agree with Jonny Law. But the only reason why I'm prepared to cut her some slack for whining is because she's pregnant.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Zionosis » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:19 am

Johnny1975 wrote:Danielle isn't above criticism. She's just a woman. She's not a fuc king god. Her tattoos make her look cheap and tacky, and her short hair makes her look kind of like a lesbian. And you know it. If she were to get the tattoos removed and grow her hair, it would be an improvement. That's a fair criticism.

And anyway, since when did this forum become so pussyfied? It's ironic that even here a woman can start a thread about nothing whatsoever other than herself, and everyone is like "yo go girl"" What the f uck?

This isn't about Danielle and I'm not trying to put her down but if she's going to start a thread about herself she can't expect to just have everyone give her nothing but praise. Sometimes criticism is warranted. She really does look cheap with those tattoos, and her hair really does not flatter her the way long hair would. We all know it.

Look at the top of every page on this forum. It says very clearly :

Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

And I agree with Jonny Law. But the only reason why I'm prepared to cut her some slack for whining is because she's pregnant.


Look you are entitled to your own opinion. But don't say stuff like "we all know it" when clearly it's your opinion.
I think this woman looks attractive and that isn't me being a mangina or anything. Also I don't think she looks like a Lesbian in those pics.

If you are going to call her a trashy lesbian then at least post a pic of yourself and let's see what you look like.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:19 am

Johnny1975 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Get rid of those tattoos. They make you look cheap. And grow your hair.


You going to pay for laser removal?

Some of you men are insufferable, really.

Congratulations Danielle!


They're not my tattoos. No, I'm not going to pay. What a dumb question.


Well why should she remove them??? Basically what I am saying is suggesting she remove them is unhelpful.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Dragon » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:31 am

It makes me smile when White women are impregnated by Asian men.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Postby DanielleNguyen » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:53 pm

dragon your comment made me bust out laughing. Everyone is talking about my tattoos and here you are just saying something random. I think it was funny.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: North dakota

Postby DanielleNguyen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:10 pm

seriously wtf does me being white have to do with anything
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: North dakota

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests