Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Introducing my family (with pictures)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Dragon » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:08 pm

DanielleNguyen wrote:seriously wtf does me being white have to do with anything


Don't take any of these guys seriously Dannie. It's just another instance of "Lol Western Women are baddies amirite gais?" circlejerk. A lot of the guys here are really bitter and hold themselves up to some false high standard on an internet forum, as if that really matters. They're unnecessarily hostile towards western women, because they've had negative experiences with them and perhaps never got the quality female attention they think they deserve. Their anger is understandable but they can never really get over themselves.

I stopped posting on this forum seriously a long time ago once I realized many of the guys here are bottom of the barrel losers. I just post to make fun of Winston most of the time lol. It's definitely not of a forum of highly paid doctors and professionals who are Brad Pitt look-a-likes and are just not having luck in their love lives for some reason. In reality, it's a bunch of dudes who have been handed bad cards in life, which is unfortunate, and have been ignored by women and society at large because of it. So they congregate on internet forums such as these, which they treat as some kind of laughable sacred space for "real men" to talk about bad western women are and issues related to them. It's really just a circlejerk of emotional validation.

I was also handed bad cards in life, arguably worse than many others because I was an Asian guy that was born in a third world country and went through shit you'd only see a glimpse if you watch those "Feed the Children" commercials you sometimes see on TV. Not to mention I wasn't born exactly the most tallest and stunningly good-looking guy either. Being born under such bad circumstances definitely hurts your love life in this country, but I got over it and realized how big the world is. It's really up to me to have my own success in life.

I don't know if you agree with me or not but most western women are definitely not marriage material, but that doesn't mean you should lash at them like these guys do. Not that it applies to you. You've happily been with an Asian man, which is more that what most women do, because they can't get over themselves and their prejudices either. Not to mention once you go rice, you don't think twice. But I digress.

Honestly, I don't really care if you're some angelic being that Buddha himself pooped out or some bargain basement super whore whom had more dicks than a 1920s American phone book. It really doesn't matter to me, but for a lot of guys, they have this weird emotional trigger that upsets them every time they see a "degenerate" western woman. Most of the successful guys on this forum left a long time ago and have been having meaningful relationships with foreign women. They rarely post here.

P.S.: You should have more babies. Please support the Asians for Knocking Up White Girls Foundation.

P.S. #2: Once you go Asian, you'll never go Caucasian.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am







Postby DanielleNguyen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:35 pm

thx. you honestly made me feel better. As for the children my husband and I want 3 in total. We have our soon to be two boys. Found out recently it may be twins....god I hope not lol.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: North dakota

Postby zboy1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:52 am

I had to delete one of Bitch Slapper's post because he physically threatened you in one of them. What an idiot!

I don't care if people on this forum criticize each other, but threats of physical violence has no place on this forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Renata » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:15 am

DanielleNguyen wrote:thx. you honestly made me feel better. As for the children my husband and I want 3 in total. We have our soon to be two boys. Found out recently it may be twins....god I hope not lol.


I wanted 4 then I had one baby & that dream quickly fizzled away :mrgreen:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Dragon » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:54 pm

zboy1 wrote:I had to delete one of Bitch Slapper's post because he physically threatened you in one of them. What an idiot!

I don't care if people on this forum criticize each other, but threats of physical violence has no place on this forum.


I'll slap you with a sloppy salmon, Chinaman!
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Postby binnybot » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:25 am

Dang, I thought this board was called "happier abroad" not "chumps swoon over gross ameriskank". Seriously WTF
hirp dirp
binnybot
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:21 am
Location: nonstandard spacetime

Postby The » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:43 am

binnybot wrote:Dang, I thought this board was called "happier abroad" not "chumps swoon over gross ameriskank". Seriously WTF


Seriously, people in here are sweating this tatooed up skank....It shows the thirst, desperation of men in America......American men need some gatorade or some pedialyte....


Image
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Postby Jonny Law » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:21 am

The wrote:
binnybot wrote:Dang, I thought this board was called "happier abroad" not "chumps swoon over gross ameriskank". Seriously WTF


Seriously, people in here are sweating this tatooed up skank....It shows the thirst, desperation of men in America......American men need some gatorade or some pedialyte....

Image


What is not to like about this Clip-Haired Angry Feminist Skank from Hell.

In America I am sure she might even be better than most. This is why I like foreign girls.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Postby DanielleNguyen » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Um no I'm not a american skank and also many women In America have tattoos usually more than I do. In America a skank is someone who is on drugs, on a street corner, wearing hardly anything with no standards of who they sleep with. I have standards, worry about stds, am married, and currently pregnant. Honestly, who cares that my son is my husband's step son. It's common in America. I myself was a step child.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: North dakota

Postby hammanta » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Dragon wrote:
DanielleNguyen wrote:seriously wtf does me being white have to do with anything


Don't take any of these guys seriously Dannie. It's just another instance of "Lol Western Women are baddies amirite gais?" circlejerk. A lot of the guys here are really bitter and hold themselves up to some false high standard on an internet forum, as if that really matters. They're unnecessarily hostile towards western women, because they've had negative experiences with them and perhaps never got the quality female attention they think they deserve. Their anger is understandable but they can never really get over themselves.

I stopped posting on this forum seriously a long time ago once I realized many of the guys here are bottom of the barrel losers. I just post to make fun of Winston most of the time lol. It's definitely not of a forum of highly paid doctors and professionals who are Brad Pitt look-a-likes and are just not having luck in their love lives for some reason. In reality, it's a bunch of dudes who have been handed bad cards in life, which is unfortunate, and have been ignored by women and society at large because of it. So they congregate on internet forums such as these, which they treat as some kind of laughable sacred space for "real men" to talk about bad western women are and issues related to them. It's really just a circlejerk of emotional validation.

I was also handed bad cards in life, arguably worse than many others because I was an Asian guy that was born in a third world country and went through shit you'd only see a glimpse if you watch those "Feed the Children" commercials you sometimes see on TV. Not to mention I wasn't born exactly the most tallest and stunningly good-looking guy either. Being born under such bad circumstances definitely hurts your love life in this country, but I got over it and realized how big the world is. It's really up to me to have my own success in life.

I don't know if you agree with me or not but most western women are definitely not marriage material, but that doesn't mean you should lash at them like these guys do. Not that it applies to you. You've happily been with an Asian man, which is more that what most women do, because they can't get over themselves and their prejudices either. Not to mention once you go rice, you don't think twice. But I digress.

Honestly, I don't really care if you're some angelic being that Buddha himself pooped out or some bargain basement super whore whom had more dicks than a 1920s American phone book. It really doesn't matter to me, but for a lot of guys, they have this weird emotional trigger that upsets them every time they see a "degenerate" western woman. Most of the successful guys on this forum left a long time ago and have been having meaningful relationships with foreign women. They rarely post here.

P.S.: You should have more babies. Please support the Asians for Knocking Up White Girls Foundation.

P.S. #2: Once you go Asian, you'll never go Caucasian.


I gotta agree with this. Though I have my own qualms about America, I originally came to this forum because I loved traveling, meeting people especially women, and hearing/sharing experiences. I've become jaded since then almost becoming a recluse, refusing to really go out and meet people or women because the ideology here has been engrained in my mind; "America sucks. women here are evil, the problem is them not you, ...." There's some truth to those claims but constantly expressing them is not conducive to a happy life. Sometimes you simply have to say screw it and just live your life. Easier said than done, I know but just accepting that is not gonna lead anywhere. I haven't been given too bad of a hand in life. I'm still young, decent looking, great family and friends, have traveled, and have a bright future but as of recently (last year or so) I haven't seemed to appreciate those things.

This site takes away all aspects of bettering yourself. If you are fat, get in shape; lack friends or female attention, put yourself out there or travel the world; develop a personality or a hobby in life that you thoroughly enjoy. Hiding behind a keyboard bitching about problems and waiting for something to be handed to you is not gonna fix your situation. Just look at some of the guys here with the posts regarding Danielle's looks. I'm sure they are no George Clooney either.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby DanielleNguyen » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:15 pm

Yeah but I think most people are just too easily upset on here.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: North dakota

Postby Ghost » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:43 pm

DanielleNguyen wrote:Um no I'm not a american skank and also many women In America have tattoos usually more than I do. In America a skank is someone who is on drugs, on a street corner, wearing hardly anything with no standards of who they sleep with. I have standards, worry about stds, am married, and currently pregnant. Honestly, who cares that my son is my husband's step son. It's common in America. I myself was a step child.


You've got a bad case of The Hamster. You are saying that you are all right because the standards for females in the U.S. is low. You have tattoos, but not many. You got knocked up before marriage and are condoning your husband rearing another man's seed. Your argument is that you are OK because you are not the worst. This is a good example of female hamster logic. And I remember that troll post you made praising single moms. You're a typical American hag, a 2/10 in looks, and an attention whore. Why not go bother some other forum? The only reason you get any attention here is because not everyone who posts here has gone abroad. I have and I see you for what you are: a typical, trashy ameriskank.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Jester » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:34 pm

I'm not going to be as crass or rude as Ghost, but I'd also like to see Danielle move on to some other forum.

I don't think her presence here sends the positive message of hope that men, especially young men, need.

This website is about showing AM, especially single childless AM, that they don't have to choose an AW like Danielle.

So she really doesn't belong here.

Danielle, maybe you can start WomenWithBaggage.com But anyway, this is not the place for you.

Good luck.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Yohan » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:34 am

DanielleNguyen wrote:Yeah but I think most people are just too easily upset on here.


Take it easy. You have to read about these stories of all members here. Many are simply disappointed, just gave up. They do not want to have anything to do anymore with Western females - while Western females does not mean necessarily a girlfriend or wife. It means for many of us sisters, half-sisters, mothers, daughters, female teachers, female neighbors, female co-workers and so on and so on.

We all made bad experiences not only because of Western females, but also because of Western biased laws and law execution, which make it possible to treat any man, any age, from boy to old man, as a 2nd class citizen.

Most of us do not believe in any stable relationship with a Western woman anymore, we are either single or looking forward to visit foreign countries.

Please understand we all have here very little understandings for problems of Western women - there are plenty of pro-feminist websites dealing with 'poor women's issues'.

Some of us changed successfully their life-style in their past, like I myself. I never expected to end up in Japan - for sure this situation in Asia is for me much much better than to be single or divorced in my own native country.

Other HA-members are unable to move away, mostly because they are still young and do not have the financial possibility to opt out and to improve their daily situation.

You are welcome to post your comments here, but do not expect to receive replies which might please you. To 'survive' as a Western female in this forum and in other similar forums about men's rights, where men openly exchange their personal opinions after deep disappointments with women is not easy. You need to be very very patient.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby S_Parc » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:46 am

Jester wrote:I'm not going to be as crass or rude as Ghost, but I'd also like to see Danielle move on to some other forum.

I don't think her presence here sends the positive message of hope that men, especially young men, need.

This website is about showing AM, especially single childless AM, that they don't have to choose an AW like Danielle.

So she really doesn't belong here.

Danielle, maybe you can start WomenWithBaggage.com But anyway, this is not the place for you.

Good luck.


Danielle has the same problem as myself, we're both out of HA's prime directive.

So yes, while earlier, I was raging against my Femi-Nazi sister (plus Cold War dad) and involved with a Brazilian, today, I'm dating a former classmate AW, who happens to be a lesbian, as well as my soulmate.

Thus, I'm in a particularly bizarre conundrum, which 99% of American men will never find themselves in. And there's no place for the Twilight Zone on HA.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], droid and 4 guests