If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Post by jamesbond »

You can always write in Winston's name for president if you like. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Clinton staffers looked concerned after Infowars reporters captured a gurney being wheeled backstage at a Hillary rally in Akron, Ohio recently.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1h9_wLkPVg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The Clinton campaign panics over lack of volunteers.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU[/youtube]

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

no way will Hillary win unless she rigs the election
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hillary will be the next US president its guaranteed. She never should have been elected governor of New York and she pulled that off. They desperately want her to serve as president.

They like to put women in charge when something bad is about to happen. Its just a way of silencing any critics.

The coming global economic collapse and World War III won't start until after she's elected on November 8, 2016. Some have speculated the economic collapse and world war won't happen until after she's inaugurated on January 20, 2017.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2OXfLatBk0[/youtube]
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Taco wrote:Hillary will be the next US president its guaranteed. She never should have been elected governor of New York and she pulled that off. They desperately want her to serve as president.

They like to put women in charge when something bad is about to happen. Its just a way of silencing any critics.

The coming global economic collapse and World War III won't start until after she's elected on November 8, 2016. Some have speculated the economic collapse and world war won't happen until after she's inaugurated on January 20, 2017.

My first exposure to the two guys in this podcast. They're both quite good.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow Alex Jones Infowars has a lot of hot girls working for them as reporters and commentators now. We should do that too. lol

By the way, when you guys say "Hitlery Clinton" that is an insult to Adolf Hitler. Hitler was at least strong and brought economic prosperity to his people. He had principles and stuck by them. He won battles too. He was brilliant in a lot of ways. He did not bow to political correctness. He didn't allow corruption either. He spoke what he believed. He was passionate and authentic and real. But Hillary is none of those things. So don't compare them. That's an insult to Hitler. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:Hillary will be the next US president its guaranteed. She never should have been elected governor of New York and she pulled that off.
Since when was Hillary the governor of New York ? Taco come on now!!!!!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
Taco wrote:Hillary will be the next US president its guaranteed.

My first exposure to the two guys in this podcast. They're both quite good.
Action Jackson you need to get with it, your behind the times.

Go to SGT Metals Report news site and you will be hooked up for the latest info on everything.......
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Bad news guys. WIkileaks revealed that Hillary supports TRAVEL BANS for conservatives. Does that mean she doesn't want non-liberals to travel, including us?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTbTAnonzY[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:Bad news guys. WIkileaks revealed that Hillary supports TRAVEL BANS for conservatives. Does that mean she doesn't want non-liberals to travel, including us?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTbTAnonzY[/youtube]
That travel ban was only for one specific person who was banned from going to the UK because he was a conservative. But yeah I have a feeling Hillary may begin imposing travel restrictions, especially for single men who are incel at home. That's why I'm determined to stay out of America for the next 8 years. I don't see any reason to be an inpat at this point.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

looks to me Hillary might win. It's like the system wants her to win. Trump isn't great..far from it but Clinton is worst..
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Almost all the media is against trump. The media doesnt even take the time to exam the issues. I hate to say hillary will win.

Sigh...i still live in usa so i have to find ways to prepare for some sort of collapse. But if there is a collapse wont people feel stupid for voting for her but most people are like sheep.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

chanta76 wrote:Almost all the media is against trump. The media doesnt even take the time to exam the issues. I hate to say hillary will win.
Obviously the regime's media is going to try to convince you that the Sea Hag is going to win, but with the benefit of the Internet you should be able to see through that. Pretty much everyone hates the Sea Hag and her only hope is that sufficient trash populations vote for themselves to continue screwing what remains of the white middle class for a few more years. This would normally be enough, but the Sea Hag is so repellent and what with more Wikileaks revelations coming out, a Trump victory in a non-fraudulent election is likely assured.