If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Re: If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Post by Boxman »

Well I'm voting Trump no matter how much the media tries to convince us it's futile. That feminist warmongering bitch Hillary must not be allowed control of the US military. Imagine the horrors she'll unleash.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Vegascook
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegascook »

Winston wrote:Dont you guys hate Hillary Clinton? Is she really running for president? Gosh. Shes so ugly, wicked and twisted. The sight of her makes me puke. Looking at her is like looking at Medusa... makes me feel like turning to stone! She doesnt even look feminine. More like a lesbian dyke filled with hate for man and God and all thats natural and wholesome. Disgusting.

Why does a yucky monster creature like her exist? Id rather have the wicked witch of the west from Wizard of Oz be president than Hillary Clinton. Even that witch is more natural and normal looking than Hillary Clinton is! How did Bill Clinton ever sleep with such a gross monster? Yuck! Poor fellow. He must have gone through hell. No wonder he cheated on her. Anyone would.

So if Hillary became president, what would Bill Clinton be? First gentleman? Lol. What a p***y he would become. Lol.
I hate Hillary with a passion!

She is ugly as hell, like you said. It's likely the significant amount of marijuana smoked by Bill in the 1960's contributed to him being able to sell himself short for a wife. Every once in awhile good men get tied down to horrible women due to the influences of alcohol, pot can make you end up with an even worse crone. She's a dyke who secretly wants to be a man. A turkey baster is a good explanation on how she managed to even have one child by Bill. He likely jerked off while thinking of another woman and then she used the baster to impregnate herself. Bill may have low standards in regards to women like Monica Lewinsky, but I doubt he ever fell low enough to actually have sex with his "wife." It's clearly a political marriage held together by lies. Hillary used to attack him while he was President because he would sneak off in the middle of the night for sex with interns. Secret service agents have leaked this info in the past.

If Hillary wins, Bill gets to be the First Lady yet again because his wife will get her way on the issues just the same as last time.

Hillary is Satan's joke on America, because almost half our citizens want her to destroy our way of life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Vegascook wrote: A turkey baster is a good explanation on how she managed to even have one child by Bill.
Actually, it is likely that Chelsea is the daughter of former Little Rock mayor Webb Hubble. Bill probably married married Hillary for political reasons and is of course scum of the earth himself.
Vegascook
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegascook »

Your explanation of Chelsea is more plausible, but mine is funnier.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Hillary is status quo, enforced political correctness, increasing stagnation and cannot make changes that prepare America for WW3. That's right WW3, Hillary will set the United States up to loose that future war.

Being one of the favorite SJW lame accusations is your a Nazi, what would a Nazi look like, what would be a modern equivalent?

The favorite swastika,

Inside the nose cone of the Spirit of Saint Louis, a hip, cool swastika good luck charm, it was a favorite of early high risk aviators before the Nazis ruined it. A close equivalent today would be a four leaf shamrock. The Nazi party was a direct result of onerous aftermath of Germany loosing WWI.

Hillary suffers more from the same kind of interventionists delusions Bush had and will get America in a worse position. Even more dangerous is Hillary is despised by many.
Last edited by tom on November 2nd, 2016, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Doesnt chelsey look similar to bill clinton? Her face is kind of cute. Did they ever do a DNA test on her?

Whats hillarys motive for trying to become president? Theres no freedom when youre president. Why doesnt she just enjoy the 250 million dollars she gained via corruption and live the high life and go to a resort in bermuda and hawaii? Lol. Or travel the world and live in fancy hotels? Lol. Why become president and live a stressful unfree life?

I heard from conspiracy movement that she may be forced to run for president by the CFR group she belongs to. They chose her and she has to comply. She may also be owned and controlled by the rothschilds too and they have ordered her to run for president so she can enact their globalist NWO agenda.

If so, they probably have secret medical technology to keep her alive and heal her from any illnesses. Just like they do for henry kissinger, david rockefeller, queen elizabeth ii, etc.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

What Trump Represents Is Not Crazy… And Is Not Going Away

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfYLEPRiIyE[/youtube]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HAVING ME HERE.

EVERYONE KNOWS WE HAVE BEEN LIVING THROUGH A CRAZY ELECTION YEAR. REAL EVENTS SEEM LIKE THE REHEARSALS FOR SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE.

ONLY AN OUTBREAK OF INSANITY WOULD SEEM TO ACCOUNT FOR THE UNPRECEDENTED FACT THAT THIS YEAR, A POLITICAL OUTSIDER MANAGED TO WIN A MAJOR PARTY NOMINATION.

TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE USED TO INFLUENCING OUR CHOICES, THE WEALTHY PEOPLE WHO GIVE MONEY AND THE COMMENTATORS WHO GIVE REASONS WHY, IT ALL SEEMS LIKE A BAD DREAM.

DONORS DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT WHY WE GOT HERE, THEY JUST WANT TO MOVE ON. COME NOVEMBER 9, THEY HOPE EVERYONE ELSE WILL GO BACK TO BUSINESS AS USUAL. BUT IT IS THIS HEEDLESSNESS: THE TEMPTATION TO IGNORE IN DIFFICULT REALITIES INDULGED IN BY OUR CITIZENS THAT GOT US WHERE WE ARE TODAY.

A LOT OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE TOO PROUD TO ADMIT IT SINCE IT SEEMS TO PUT THEIR SUCCESS IN QUESTION. BUT THE TRUTH IS, NO MATTER HOW CRAZY THIS ELECTION SEEMS, IT IS LESS CRAZY THAN THE CONDITION OF OUR COUNTRY. JUST LOOK AT THE GENERATION THAT SUPPLIES MOST OF OUR LEADERS. THE BABY BOOMERS. THEY ARE ENTERING RETIREMENT IN A STATE OF ACTUARIAL BANKRUPTCY. 54% OF THOSE OVER THE AGE OF 55 HAVE LESS THAN ONE YEARS WORTH OF SAVINGS TO THEIR NAME.

THAT IS A PROBLEM, ESPECIALLY WHEN THIS IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY UP TO 10 TIMES AS MUCH FOR SIMPLE MEDICINES AS YOU WOULD PAY ANYWHERE ELSE. AMERICA'S OVERPRICED HEALTH CARE SYSTEM MIGHT HELP SUBSIDIZE THE REST OF THE WORLD, BUT THAT DOES NOT HELP AMERICANS WHO CANNOT AFFORD IT AND THEY HAVE STARTED TO NOTICE.

OUR YOUNGEST CITIZENS MAY NOT HAVE MEDICAL BILLS, BUT THEIR COLLEGE TUITION KEEPS ON INCREASING FASTER THAN THE RATE OF INFLATION, ADDING MORE EVERY YEAR TO OUR $1.3 TRILLION MOUNTAIN OF STUDENT DEBT. AMERICA HAS BECOME THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE STUDENTS TAKE ON LOANS THEY CAN NEVER ESCAPE, NOT EVEN BY DECLARING BANKRUPTCY.

STUCK IN THIS BROKEN SYSTEM, MILLENNIALS ARE THE FIRST GENERATION THAT EXPECT THEIR OWN LIVES TO BE WORSE THAN THE LIVES OF THEIR PARENTS. WHILE AMERICAN FAMILY EXPENSES HAVE BEEN INCREASING RELENTLESSLY, THEIR INCOMES HAVE BEEN STAGNANT. IN REAL DOLLARS, IMMEDIATE HOUSEHOLD MAKES LESS MONEY TODAY THAT MADE 17 YEARS AGO. NEARLY HALF OF AMERICANS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH $400 IF THEY NEEDED IT FOR AN EMERGENCY.

YET, WHILE HOUSEHOLDS STRUGGLED TO KEEP UP WITH THE CHALLENGES OF EVERYDAY LIFE, THE GOVERNMENT IS WASTING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON TAXPAYER MONEY ON FARAWAY WARS. RIGHT NOW, WE'RE FIGHTING FIVE OF THEM. IN IRAQ, SYRIA, LIBYA, AND SOMALIA.

IN THE WEALTHY SUBURBS OF WASHINGTON DC, PEOPLE ARE DOING JUST FINE. WHERE I WORK IN SILICON VALLEY, PEOPLE ARE DOING JUST GREAT. BUT MOST AMERICANS DON'T LIVE BY THE BELTWAY OR THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY. MOST AMERICANS HAVE NOT BEEN PART OF THAT PERSPECTIVE. IT SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISING TO SEE PEOPLE VOTING FOR BERNIE SANDERS OR DONALD TRUMP, WHO IS THE ONLY OUTSIDER (VERY FEW PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR PRESIDENT HAVE EVER THOUGHT OF DOING SOMETHING SO EXTREME AS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. THE PEOPLE WHO RUN ARE OFTEN POLARIZING).

THIS ELECTION YEAR, BOTH MAJOR CANDIDATES ARE IMPERFECT PEOPLE TO SAY THE LEAST. I DON'T AGREE WITH EVERYTHING DONALD TRUMP HAS SAID AND DONE, AND I DON'T THINK THE MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE VOTING FOR HIM DO EITHER. NOBODY THINKS HIS COMMENTS ABOUT WOMEN WERE ACCEPTABLE. I AGREE, THEY WERE CLEARLY OFFENSIVE AND INAPPROPRIATE. BUT I DON'T THINK THE VOTERS PULL THE LEVER TO ENDORSE A CANDIDATE'S FLAWS.

IT IS NOT A LACK OF JUDGMENT THAT LEADS AMERICANS TO VOTE FOR TRUMP, WE ARE VOTING FOR TRUMP BECAUSE WE JUDGE THE LEADERSHIP OF OUR COUNTRY TO HAVE FAILED.

THIS JUDGMENT HAS BEEN HARD TO ACCEPT FOR SOME OF THE COUNTRIES MOST FORTUNATE, SOCIALLY PROMINENT PEOPLE. IT CERTAINLY HAS BEEN HARD TO ACCEPT FOR SILICON VALLEY, WHERE MANY PEOPLE HAVE LEARNED TO KEEP QUIET IF THEY DISSENT FROM THE COASTAL BUBBLE. LOUDER VOICES HAVE SENT A MESSAGE THAT THEY DO NOT INTEND TO TOLERATE THE VIEWS OF ONE HALF OF THE COUNTRY.

THIS INTOLERANCE HAS TAKEN ON SOME BIZARRE FORMS. THE ADVOCATE, A MAGAZINE WHICH ONCE PRAISED ME AS A GAY INNOVATOR, EVEN PUBLISHED AN ARTICLE SAYING THAT AS OF NOW I AM, AND I QUOTE "NOT A GAY MAN" BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH THEIR POLITICS. THE LIE IN THE BUZZWORD OF DIVERSITY COULD NOT BE MADE MORE CLEAR. IF YOU DON'T CONFORM, THEN YOU DON'T COUNT AS DIVERSE, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR PERSONAL BACKGROUND.

FACED WITH SUCH CONTEMPT, WHY DO VOTERS STILL SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP? EVEN IF THEY THINK THE AMERICAN SITUATION IS SERIOUS, WHY DO THEY THINK TRUMP OF ALL PEOPLE CAN MAKE IT BETTER?

I THINK IT IS BECAUSE OF THE BIG THINGS THAT TRUMP GETS RIGHT. FOR EXAMPLE, FREE TRADE HAS NOT WORKED OUT WELL FOR ALL OF AMERICA. IT HELPS TRUMP THAT THE OTHER SIDE JUST DOES NOT GET IT. ALL OF OUR ELITES TREAT FREE TRADE AND EXPLAIN THAT CHEAP IMPORTS MAKE EVERYONE A WINNER ACCORDING TO ECONOMIC THEORY. BUT IN ACTUAL PRACTICE, WE'VE LOST TENS OF THOUSANDS OF FACTORIES AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO FOREIGN TRADE. HEARTLAND HAS BEEN DEVASTATED. MAYBE ELITES REALLY BELIEVE NO ONE LOSES OR MAYBE THEY DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT TOO MUCH BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE AMONG THE WINNERS.

THE SHEER SIZE OF THE U.S. TRADE DEFICIT SHOWS SOMETHING HAS GONE BADLY WRONG. THE MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD SHOULD BE EXPORTING CAPITAL TO LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. INSTEAD, THE UNITED STATES IS IMPORTING MORE THAN $500 BILLION EVERY YEAR. THAT MONEY FLOWS INTO FINANCIAL ASSETS, DISTORTS OUR ECONOMY IN FAVOR OF MORE BANKING AND MORE FINANCIAL'S ASIAN AND GIVES WELL-CONNECTED PEOPLE WHO BENEFIT A REASON TO DEFEND THE STATUS QUO. BUT NOT EVERYONE BENEFITS, AND THE TRUMP VOTERS KNOW IT.

TRUMP VOTERS ARE ALSO TIRED OF WAR. WE HAVE BEEN AT WAR FOR 15 YEARS AND WE HAVE SPENT MORE THAN $4.6 TRILLION. MORE THAN 2 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES AND MORE THAN 5000 AMERICAN SOLDIERS HAVE BEEN KILLED. BUT WE HAVE NOT ONE. THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION PROMISED $50 BILLION COULD BRING DEMOCRACY TO IRAQ. INSTEAD, WE SQUANDERED 40 TIMES AS MUCH TO BRING ABOUT CHAOS. EVEN AFTER THESE BIPARTISAN FAILURES, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS MORE HAWKISH TODAY THAN AT ANY TIME SINCE IT BEGAN THE WAR IN VIETNAM. HARKING BACK TO THE NO-FLY ZONE BILL CLINTON ENFORCED OVER IRAQ BEFORE BUSH COSTS FAILED WAR, NOW HILLARY CLINTON HAS CALLED FOR A NO-FLY ZONE OVER SYRIA. INCREDIBLY, THAT WOULD BE A MISTAKE EVEN MORE RECKLESS THAN INVADING IRAQ. SINCE MOST OF THE PLANES FLYING OVER SYRIA ARE RUSSIAN PLANES, CLINTON'S PROPOSED COURSE OF ACTION WOULD INVOLVE US IN A MESSY CIVIL WAR -- IT WOULD RISK A DIRECT NUCLEAR CONFLICT.

WHAT EXPLAINS THIS EAGERNESS TO ESCALATE A DANGEROUS SITUATION? HOW COULD HILLARY CLINTON BE SO WILDLY OVEROPTIMISTIC ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF WAR?

I WOULD SUGGEST IT COMES FROM A LOT OF PRACTICE. FOR A LONG TIME, OUR ELITES HAVE BEEN IN THE POWER A LONG TIME, OUR ELITES HAVE BEEN IN THE HABIT OF DENYING DIFFICULT REALITIES. THAT IS HOW BUBBLES FORM. WHEREVER THERE'S A HARD PROBLEM BUT PEOPLE WANT TO BELIEVE IN AN EASY SOLUTION, THEY WILL BE TEMPTED TO DENY REALITY AND INFLATED BUBBLE. SOMETHING ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE OF THE BABY BOOMERS, WHOSE LIVES HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER THAN THEIR PARENTS OR THEIR CHILDREN HAS LED THEM TO BUY INTO BUBBLES AGAIN AND AGAIN. THE TRADE BUBBLE SAYS EVERYONE IS A WINNER. THE WAR BUBBLE SAYS VICTORY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, BUT THESE OVEROPTIMISTIC STORIES SIMPLY HAVE NOT BEEN TRUE AND VOTERS ARE TIRED OF BEING LIED TO.

IT WAS BOTH INSANE AND SOMEHOW INEVITABLE THAT D.C. INSIDERS EXPECTED THIS ELECTION TO BE A RERUN BETWEEN THE TWO POLITICAL DYNASTIES WHO LET US THROUGH THE TWO MOST GIGANTIC FINANCIAL BUBBLES OF OUR TIME. PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH PRESIDED OVER THE INFLATION OF THE HOUSING BUBBLE SO BIG THAT IT'S COLLAPSE IS STILL CAUSING ECONOMIC STAGNATION TODAY. BUT WHAT IS STRANGELY FORGOTTEN IS THAT THE LAST DECADE HOUSING BUBBLE WAS JUST AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE UP FOR THE GAINS THAT HAVE BEEN LOST THE DECADE BEFORE THAT. IN THE 1990'S, PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON PRESIDED OVER AN ENORMOUS STOCK MARKET BUBBLE AND DEVASTATING CRASH IN 2000 JUST AS HIS SECOND TERM WAS COMING TO AN END. THAT IS HOW LONG THE SAME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PURSUING THE SAME DISASTROUS POLICIES.

NOW THAT SOMEONE DIFFERENT IS IN THE RUNNING, SOMEONE WHO REJECTS THE STORIES THAT TELL US EVERYTHING IS FINE, HIS LARGER-THAN-LIFE PERSONA ATTRACTS A LOT OF ATTENTION. NOBODY WOULD SUGGEST DONALD TRUMP IS A HUMBLE MAN. BUT THE BIG THINGS, HE IS RIGHT ABOUT AN AMOUNT TO A MUCH-NEEDED DOSE OF HUMILITY. HE HAS QUESTIONED THE POOR -- THE CORE CONCEPT OF AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM.

HE DOESN'T THINK THE FORCE OF OPTIMISM ALONE CAN CHANGE REALITY WITHOUT HARD WORK. JUST AS MUCH AS IS IS ABOUT MAKING AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP'S AGENDA IS ABOUT MAKING AMERICA A NORMAL COUNTRY, A NORMAL COUNTRY DOES NOT HAVE A HALF TRILLION DOLLAR TRADE DEFICIT. A NORMAL COUNTRY DOES NOT FIGHT FIVE SIMULTANEOUS UNDECLARED WARS.

IN A NORMAL COUNTRY, THE GOVERNMENT ACTUALLY DOES ITS JOB. TODAY, IT IS IMPORTANT TO RECOGNIZE THE GOVERNMENT HAS A JOB TO DO. VOTERS ARE TIRED OF HEARING CONSERVATIVE POLITICIANS SAYING GOVERNMENT NEVER WORKS. THEY KNOW GOVERNMENT WAS NOT ALWAYS THIS BROKEN. THE MANHATTAN PROJECT, THE INTERSTATE HIGHWAY SYSTEM, THE APOLLO PROGRAM, WHATEVER YOU THINK OF THESE VENTURES, YOU CANNOT DOUBT THE COMPETENCE OF THE GOVERNMENT THAT GOT THEM DONE, BUT WE HAVE FALLEN VERY FAR FROM THAT STANDARD. WE CANNOT LET FREE-MARKET IDEOLOGY SERVE AS AN EXCUSE FOR DECLINE.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS ELECTION, WHAT TRUMP REPRESENTS IS NOT CRAZY AND IT'S NOT GOING AWAY. HE POINTS TOWARD A NEW REPUBLICAN PARTY BE ON THE DOGMAS OF REAGANISM. HE POINTS BEYOND THE REMAKING OF ONE PARTY TO A NEW AMERICAN POLITICS THAT OVERCOMES NILE, REJECTS BUBBLE THINKING AND RECKONS WITH REALITY. WHEN THE DISTRACTING SPECTACLES OF THIS ELECTION SEASON ARE OVER AND THE HISTORY OF OUR TIME IS WRITTEN, THE ONLY IMPORTANT QUESTION WILL BE WHETHER OR NOT THAT NEW POLITICS CAME TOO LATE. THANK YOU.
משה בן יצחק
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A homeless black woman who defended Trump was viciously abused and then physically attacked by crazed social justice warriors (Hillary Clinton supporters probably).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJV41gS2c8M[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is what a Hillary presidency would bring.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsK-UNAsvPI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I was taking to a director of a PSAP (pubic safety answer point - don't mind my 911 jargon) and we were taking about what has changed over last several years. Call volumes have over doubled, I asked kind of calls are you getting? Almost half are to do with the homeless, that's the big change. You cant miss it there are homeless everywhere now.

I had a SJW actually try to convince me the homeless were living that way as a preferred choice. Shameful.

I recently saw a homeless black war vet. Very physically fit and his stuff where he was living in the park was arrange super neat like it was ready for military inspection. Yet his mind was ruined. Who knows what horrors and trauma he experienced in those disastrous Middle East wars. We have all seen them, guys who have horrible injuries both physical and mental. This hits close to home for myself as I just had a war vet cousin commit suicide.
משה בן יצחק
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I am convinced that we are at a pivotal moment in American history, and if the American people willingly choose Hillary Clinton it will be an indication that there is zero hope for the future of this nation. - Michael Snyder

There are 691,200 seconds in 8 days. FBI Director Comey reviewed 650,000 emails in 8 days? An email per second? Americans aren’t stupid! – tweet from Bernard Kerik, ex-NYPD Commissioner

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

When the mainstream media talk about Hillarys defeat, they never seem to bring up two obvious reasons for her defeat:

1) Hillary lacks strength and charisma, which are important qualities in a leader. But Trump has these qualities in abundance. Hes also decisive and confident, which she is not. She appears weak and will just go along to get along in a corrupt establishment.

Trump looks like a winner and is a successful billionaire, so he has a winners image already. He projects a winners image too. Thats what people respond to and respect.

Hillary also looks fake and artificial, which makes you not trust her. She looks like shes pretending to be strong when she really isnt. Its hard to respect that if you are honest and genuine and seek such qualities in a leader. And its hard to trust an inauthentic person too.

Human nature and animal nature gravitate toward strong leaders. Animals and apes choose the strongest member to lead their clan. So do humans. Hillary is clearly the weaker of the two. So its a no brainer why she lost in this area. Yet the media never points this out as a major factor for some reason.

2) Hillary did not try to appeal to male voters. She acted as if she did not even need the male vote and only wanted the female vote. That was a big mistake. Was she so delusional to think that by only talking about womens rights, that most men would vote for her? I wouldnt be surprised since liberals after all, tend to be delusional and not down to earth, as if they live in their own world and dont care about others. In this case, they dont care about mens rights, needs or interests, as if they were non-issues. So why did they expect to get the male vote? It makes no sense. At least trump tried to appeal to women and minorities, including blacks and hispanics. But hillary did not even try to appeal to men and their interests. That was a huge tactical mistake and oversight. Its also an indication of closed mindedness in assuming that only women matter and men dont. Its very insensitive and inconsiderate as well.

All this is obvious but the mainstream media seems to lack the insight and honesty to point them out. Their commentators arent as genuine and insightful as I am. They ought to bring me on their shows so I can point out the obvious to them. They seem to live in their own world devoid of rationality, reality and common sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne