Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Postby w.p.o. » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:28 pm

Cornfed wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Hey dumb a$$, I asked you a simple ? to name me some good books on history. I named one, can you do better ?

Liberal indeed. You just reverted back to liberalism numbers 2 and 3.

Ayn Rand's novels : The fountain head; atlas shrugged; the virtue of selfishness; romantic manifesto; for the new intellectual; philosophy-who needs it; introduction to objecitivism.

Surely with the benefit of hindsight it is possible to see that Ayn Rand was just another evil, hand-rubbing Jewish cat lady doing the usual thing of trying to turn Whitey into a rabble of atomized individuals while advocating solidarity for the Jews.

John Locke's writings: first treatise of government
Thomas Paine: Rights of man; common sense

We can now see the great folly of this enlightenment-era stuff. Basically it promulgates the lie of equality to justify overthrowing the corrupt aristocracy. However, the cure is worse than the disease. Pretending that subhumans are our equals turns society to crap. Lets get past this.

I find it difficult to believe that ayn rand (one of the original voices of reason) was evil. If so, then I suppose Milton Friedman (rip) and Thomas Sowell are also evil. Your way of thinking (provided you aren't joking), the framers of the US constitution (before the progressives like taft, wilson and FDR started screwing around with it) were evil, also.

also, if the cure is worse than the disease, if can't be a cure (contradiction). You know anyone who tried putting out a fire with gasoline? John Locke wasn't a man of contradiction. He believed that the original state of nature was characterized by reason, equality and independence, rather than chaos. In his political theory, Locke presented the idea of governmental checks and balances, which became a foundation for the U.S. Constitution. His most notable works "two treaties on government" was so impressive, it's rumored that Thomas Jefferson read it 3 times!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue May 03, 2016 2:41 pm

Just look at what comes out of Hillary's mouth! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » Mon May 09, 2016 2:33 am

Please everyone checkout this video!!!

"THE SCARY TRUTH ABOUT HILARY CLINTON (HILARY CLINTON ILLUMANTI WITCH EXPOSED-FULL DOCUMENTARY)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2FP-_Mly6o[/youtube]
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon May 09, 2016 6:54 am

IraqVet2003 wrote:Please everyone checkout this video!!!

"THE SCARY TRUTH ABOUT HILARY CLINTON (HILARY CLINTON ILLUMANTI WITCH EXPOSED-FULL DOCUMENTARY)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2FP-_Mly6o[/youtube]

That's some scary stuff, everyone should watch that video. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » Fri May 13, 2016 7:04 am

Its over for America no matter who wins the election.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mr Natural » Mon May 16, 2016 3:27 am

Taco wrote:Its over for America no matter who wins the election.

These (type of) words have been said many times previous to many elections. Politics is overrated and USA is very resilient, although actually has been in decline for some time now. But this has been natural for all world powers throughout history.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:37 pm

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:29 pm

Very good chance that Clinton will win. A good portion of the media does not like Trump and will do a witch hunt.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:27 pm

Things will definitely be worse next year onward, and I think Hillary will accelerate the ongoing decline in America and make things even harder for men than ever before. She will most likely impose more travel restrictions such as exponentially raising the cost of getting a passport to at least $1K (remember the cost to renounce US citizenship was raised to $2300 in 2014, I also think under a Hillary presidency it'll be raised to 5 figures). And then single men going abroad will likely go through intense screening at airports and land border crossings, especially if they go to countries where feminism isn't enforced. Regarding being screened when trying to leave the US at a land border crossing, I don't think it'll be the case when going to Canada; but it'll likely occur at the southern border since Mexico doesn't enforced feminism because of the culture and its government is too corrupt and poor to do so.

Unemployment rates for men will definitely get worse in the near and midterm future, as more jobs continue going to women if not outsourced to developing countries or automated. And tax rates on men who are able to get jobs could shoot to 50 percent or more.

Also, I think a Hillary presidency will be bad for MGTOW and also make MGTOW less and less attainable. There would be a bachelor tax on single men, which would be part of their 50 percent tax rate I just mentioned. Then down the road, she would pass a law mandating men to get married and then screwed over in divorce court. It's already horrible where in some cases the wife takes EVERYTHING from the man in divorce, leaving him on the streets. But this new law would mandate the wife takes everything from the husband.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby Eric » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:00 am

Hillary will win. It's over for America.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby tom » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:45 am

This video is a little long but he goes over and speculates about many of the changes that are currently in play. He talks about how the parties flip there emphases as they have in the past. We are entering a new era and the system is unsustainable in its current form.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRFXsxGbY-w[/youtube]

We are in a major shift. Look who got elected the former mayor of Davao Rodrigo Duterte. Look at the hard right wing parties lining up in Europe. And notice the similarities between Sanders and Trump, both want big government.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkr9RPiaUSU[/youtube]

This is also very interesting, look at the number of views and high number of negative comments.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuqXlJbbxtE[/youtube]
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:03 am

David Icke explains why Hillary Clinton is evil.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu1kzmnUfOQ[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:21 am

Are you guys against any woman becoming President? Or just feminists like Hillary Clinton?

What about honorable good virtuous female leaders that stood for traditional values like Queen Victoria of the 1800's did? Would you guys mind if someone like that became President? How many good female leaders have there been in history?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:35 am

Mr. Wu, nice to see you chiming in on this thread. Hillary is not a feminist.

Go on Amazon and read the reviews on Roger Stones book " The Clintons War on Women ", I believe you will find it very enlightening Mr. Wu............
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions