Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Postby w.p.o. » April 10th, 2016, 12:28 am

Cornfed wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Hey dumb a$$, I asked you a simple ? to name me some good books on history. I named one, can you do better ?

Liberal indeed. You just reverted back to liberalism numbers 2 and 3.

Ayn Rand's novels : The fountain head; atlas shrugged; the virtue of selfishness; romantic manifesto; for the new intellectual; philosophy-who needs it; introduction to objecitivism.

Surely with the benefit of hindsight it is possible to see that Ayn Rand was just another evil, hand-rubbing Jewish cat lady doing the usual thing of trying to turn Whitey into a rabble of atomized individuals while advocating solidarity for the Jews.

John Locke's writings: first treatise of government
Thomas Paine: Rights of man; common sense

We can now see the great folly of this enlightenment-era stuff. Basically it promulgates the lie of equality to justify overthrowing the corrupt aristocracy. However, the cure is worse than the disease. Pretending that subhumans are our equals turns society to crap. Lets get past this.

I find it difficult to believe that ayn rand (one of the original voices of reason) was evil. If so, then I suppose Milton Friedman (rip) and Thomas Sowell are also evil. Your way of thinking (provided you aren't joking), the framers of the US constitution (before the progressives like taft, wilson and FDR started screwing around with it) were evil, also.

also, if the cure is worse than the disease, if can't be a cure (contradiction). You know anyone who tried putting out a fire with gasoline? John Locke wasn't a man of contradiction. He believed that the original state of nature was characterized by reason, equality and independence, rather than chaos. In his political theory, Locke presented the idea of governmental checks and balances, which became a foundation for the U.S. Constitution. His most notable works "two treaties on government" was so impressive, it's rumored that Thomas Jefferson read it 3 times!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby jamesbond » May 3rd, 2016, 3:41 pm

Just look at what comes out of Hillary's mouth! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » May 9th, 2016, 3:33 am

Please everyone checkout this video!!!

"THE SCARY TRUTH ABOUT HILARY CLINTON (HILARY CLINTON ILLUMANTI WITCH EXPOSED-FULL DOCUMENTARY)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2FP-_Mly6o[/youtube]
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » May 9th, 2016, 7:54 am

IraqVet2003 wrote:Please everyone checkout this video!!!

"THE SCARY TRUTH ABOUT HILARY CLINTON (HILARY CLINTON ILLUMANTI WITCH EXPOSED-FULL DOCUMENTARY)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2FP-_Mly6o[/youtube]

That's some scary stuff, everyone should watch that video. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » May 13th, 2016, 8:04 am

Its over for America no matter who wins the election.

“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mr Natural » May 16th, 2016, 4:27 am

Taco wrote:Its over for America no matter who wins the election.

These (type of) words have been said many times previous to many elections. Politics is overrated and USA is very resilient, although actually has been in decline for some time now. But this has been natural for all world powers throughout history.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » June 1st, 2016, 2:37 pm

“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » June 1st, 2016, 5:29 pm

Very good chance that Clinton will win. A good portion of the media does not like Trump and will do a witch hunt.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » June 1st, 2016, 11:27 pm

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on March 19th, 2017, 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby Eric » June 2nd, 2016, 1:00 am

Hillary will win. It's over for America.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby tom » June 5th, 2016, 9:45 am

This video is a little long but he goes over and speculates about many of the changes that are currently in play. He talks about how the parties flip there emphases as they have in the past. We are entering a new era and the system is unsustainable in its current form.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRFXsxGbY-w[/youtube]

We are in a major shift. Look who got elected the former mayor of Davao Rodrigo Duterte. Look at the hard right wing parties lining up in Europe. And notice the similarities between Sanders and Trump, both want big government.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkr9RPiaUSU[/youtube]

This is also very interesting, look at the number of views and high number of negative comments.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuqXlJbbxtE[/youtube]
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » June 9th, 2016, 11:08 pm

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » June 23rd, 2016, 2:03 am

David Icke explains why Hillary Clinton is evil.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu1kzmnUfOQ[/youtube]
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » June 23rd, 2016, 2:21 am

Are you guys against any woman becoming President? Or just feminists like Hillary Clinton?

What about honorable good virtuous female leaders that stood for traditional values like Queen Victoria of the 1800's did? Would you guys mind if someone like that became President? How many good female leaders have there been in history?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » June 23rd, 2016, 2:35 am

Mr. Wu, nice to see you chiming in on this thread. Hillary is not a feminist.

Go on Amazon and read the reviews on Roger Stones book " The Clintons War on Women ", I believe you will find it very enlightening Mr. Wu............
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions