Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:05 am

fschmidt wrote:If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America. But if Trump wins, it's over for the world since he will likely start WW3. So if I had to choose, I would choose Hillary. But I don't have to choose, so I won't bother voting.

How so? Trump hasnt threatened to start wars. Ted cruz has. Trump just wants to make america great again and protect Americas national interests. So he says.

But doesnt trump know that the US presidency is just a puppet office and that he cant just do whatever he wants? Doesnt he know what happened to JFK?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby traveller » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:I used to be part of the Democratic party, but the I stopped after what Obama has been doing. It is apparent that the government is corrupt and the liberals are better fitting for its corrupt agenda. If you think Obama is bad than wait for Hillary. Obama is just merely trying to lay the foundation for what is worse to come.

When I think about it, it was over for America the instant George W Bush won the stolen election in 2000. Bush is the one that laid the foundation for what is worse to come; dictatorship in America. He was likely behind 9/11, he brainwashed Americans into literally accepting the New World Order. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, created by George W Bush, is but a prototype of the American dictatorship, and the gigantic bureaucracy known as Homeland Security has all but usurped the president's authorative powers. And in fact, now it even seems there's a rumor floating around that Homeland Security wants to arrest both President Obama and Congress! In America, pretty much all authorative powers have been handed over to the big fat money hungry bureaucrats.
traveller
Freshman Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:05 pm

traveller wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:I used to be part of the Democratic party, but the I stopped after what Obama has been doing. It is apparent that the government is corrupt and the liberals are better fitting for its corrupt agenda. If you think Obama is bad than wait for Hillary. Obama is just merely trying to lay the foundation for what is worse to come.

When I think about it, it was over for America the instant George W Bush won the stolen election in 2000. Bush is the one that laid the foundation for what is worse to come; dictatorship in America. He was likely behind 9/11, he brainwashed Americans into literally accepting the New World Order. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, created by George W Bush, is but a prototype of the American dictatorship, and the gigantic bureaucracy known as Homeland Security has all but usurped the president's authorative powers. And in fact, now it even seems there's a rumor floating around that Homeland Security wants to arrest both President Obama and Congress! In America, pretty much all authorative powers have been handed over to the big fat money hungry bureaucrats.

Traveller, I happen to agree with that!!! Also, I would like to add George W. Bush just like his father, started another stupid war with Iraq (along with Afghanistan). A war in which Hilary Clinton had voted in favor of!!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby traveller » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:39 pm

IraqVet2003 wrote:
Traveller, I happen to agree with that!!! Also, I would like to add George W. Bush just like his father, started another stupid war with Iraq (along with Afghanistan). A war in which Hilary Clinton had voted in favor of!!!

The Republican party I can say for sure is totally destroyed by corruption. And now you're telling me the Democratic party is also destroyed by corruption? This sounds really heartbreaking. It's like saying all future elections in America are a lose-lose scenario and that America may as well still be doomed to collapse like a burning barn by 2025. In other words, all American citizens may as well just cease and desist with all voting.
traveller
Freshman Poster

Postby onethousandknives » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:50 pm

traveller wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:

The Republican party I can say for sure is totally destroyed by corruption. And now you're telling me the Democratic party is also destroyed by corruption? This sounds really heartbreaking. It's like saying all future elections in America are a lose-lose scenario and that America may as well still be doomed to collapse like a burning barn by 2025. In other words, all American citizens may as well just cease and desist with all voting.

This is correct.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:01 am

traveller wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:

If voting changed anything it would be illegal.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pete98146 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:08 pm

traveller wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:

Both parties run by the same entity.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oBo8CJxatQ[/youtube]
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby traveller » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:30 am

Sounds like America may as well be closer to totalitarian dictatorship than I thought. In other words, politically and freedomwise, soon you may as well have nothing to lose by moving to the Philippines or even Russia.
traveller
Freshman Poster

Postby tom » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:59 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R82hFqRzlsI[/youtube]
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:45 am

Hillary should run a commercial similar to what Reagan did back in the 80s. Does anyone remember Reagan's "It's morning in America"?

Hillary should do one called, "It's over in America." :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:16 am

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tom » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Donald Trump is perhaps best viewed as the 21st century Theodore Roosevelt.
* The value of capital and labor
* A strong policy of American Nationalism
* Another kind of conservation
* Good government is rooted in good citizenship
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2015/12/15/donald-trump-teddy-roosevelt/#12e0351a349c

The two leaders have much in common—from style and swagger to substance and outlook. The last century would not have bent along the American arc were it not for our unexpected President and this century may not go our way without the likes of a Trump. There would be no Panama Canal, no national parks, no trust busting without Roosevelt. There will be no changes in Washington without the likes of a Trump.
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Forget about all that, it's just a sideshow put on for you by the Mafia Bankers to make you believe they are in charge.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tom » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:29 pm

Teddy Roosevelt took on the Trust, something that most politicians would have considered political suicide. Trump has shown he is willing to take on entrenched political correctness, for most politicians today this would be considered political suicide.

The issues of 1900 and 2016 are quite different but one similarity is they have been building up for the last 40/50 years and an entrenched political machine is ignoring what has happened. Roosevelt was consider a loose cannon in his day, that's why they made him Vice President to neutralize him. But to our benefit that plan backfired.

Hypothetically the ICIS problem could be brought to a quick end by the art of the deal. Complete re-partitioning of Iraq and Syria. Make a deal with Iran, Turkey, Saudi and Israel. A new Kurdistan, a new semi autonomous region of Iran, Turkey annexes parts of Syria, Lebanon becomes a semi autonomous region or Israel, Saudi gets parts of Iraq and Syria. All the new actors would rapidly stabilize there regions, ISIS would evaporate in days to be heard from no more. Its the kind of unpredictable bull in a china shop move Trump could pull off but most other politicians would not even consider.

Roosevelt did things that were miles off most anyone's radar, like the Panama Canal or creation of National Parks.
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Comparing Roosevelt and Trump is quite a stretch...

Any politician who doesn't talk about sound money and auditing the fed (i.e. Ron Paul) isn't worth a damn and is colluding with all the other scum, though they participate in the theater.

Likewise, no one will tell the truth about ISIS. ISIS is the U.S. government. That's what created and funded and trained it. The U.S. could've defeated ISIS in very short order - unless you think Russia did something militarily which the U.S. wasn't capable of.

It's over in America. f**k these fuckers. f**k them all. Perhaps most of all I should blame the people, for they became corrupt and allowed these scumbags to take power in the first place. Democracy always fails, and fails badly.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions