Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

God, if only this AFA girl were for real...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

God, if only this AFA girl were for real...

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:31 pm

If there were one profile worth paying AFA for, to check whether the girl is for real and available, this would be it. What a Goddess...

publicduende
Veteran Poster

God, if this AFA girl were for real...

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Yes, this girl is 100% real. She is probably a model. She has at least 100 to 1000 guys contacting her professing their love. She probably has about 10 boyfriends. You can send her presents and money and she'll probably respond. Good luck with anything else.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Re: God, if this AFA girl were for real...

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:13 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:Yes, this girl is 100% real. She is probably a model. She has at least 100 to 1000 guys contacting her professing their love. She probably has about 10 boyfriends. You can send her presents and money and she'll probably respond. Good luck with anything else.

Yeah, LOL, I knew she's real in the she wasn't a 3D render and probably a model too. It's just that reading dozens of posts while having these beautiful faces and bodies on the side of the page is a constant titillation. Like with the better Hollywood movie, your suspension of belief is finally triggered and, if only for a moment, you want, you need to believe that a beauty of such magnitude is really there, in XYZGrad in Russia or Ukraine, waiting for a man just like you.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby marklambo » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:01 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:Yes, this girl is 100% real. She is probably a model. She has at least 100 to 1000 guys contacting her professing their love. She probably has about 10 boyfriends. You can send her presents and money and she'll probably respond. Good luck with anything else.

she is very attractive indeed but she's also aging. I wouldn't say she's a model. Any girl can get a nicely photoshopped pic and look like a model. She looks like she's in her 30s. Many men will still be chasing her but not as many as if she were younger. For European standards...she's already becoming too old. In America, she would be chased 100 times more.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby nicho12 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:04 pm

publicduende wrote:If there were one profile worth paying AFA for, to check whether the girl is for real and available, this would be it. What a Goddess...

C'mon dude, this chick is a 7 to me, the reason being her age, she's too old to be a model but still fuckable, I wouldnt say she's a goddess.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Postby Manson Maan » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:41 pm

You have to ask your self , what sort of person , who obviously has no trouble getting a date flaunt her self even more for attention ?

this person is evil. sick and twisted. She would not even be the pimple on a goddess.

but yeah , id shag her : 0) haha
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:47 pm

I don't get this thread. She is nothing to write home about.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jtest28 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Shes not all that hot in my mind. I had way more attractive women than her writing to me from Russia and Ukraine, some of which I met in person. But I get the point of the thread. It really is too bad shes not for real, in the sense, she's not REALLY sincere about just wanting a good man, blah, blah, etc. She actually has very high expectations, perhaps even higher than American women.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:10 am

...I see something there. The first pic especially, but that might have to do with her touching her face. Very attractive when ladies touch face.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:48 am

What is the link to her profile?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jonny Law » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:27 am

Hey Winston

Why not put more pictures of women from SE Asia? Seems people like them more.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Yohan » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:47 am

Jonny Law wrote:Hey Winston

Not so sure, different men have different preferences.

We have to distinguish between 'looks' and 'character' 'moral values' 'intelligence' 'behavior' etc. of a female.

About looks only - A picture says nothing, maybe 10 different large and clear pictures of the same person taken in different position say something about her looks.

To know more you have to start a correspondence and to meet that woman in person.

Regarding 'beauty' as far as I can see with all these international beauty competitions, Asian women are rarely the winner, black women are also rarely chosen. The winner are mostly Latin American women and Scandinavian or Russian women.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:49 am

Jonny Law wrote:Hey Winston

I already answered that. My co-brand dating sites specialize in FSU women, not Asian women. But I do have a forum thread of hot Filipinas on AFA here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11771

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:00 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jonny Law » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:50 am

jtest28 wrote:Shes not all that hot in my mind. I had way more attractive women than her writing to me from Russia and Ukraine, some of which I met in person. But I get the point of the thread. It really is too bad shes not for real, in the sense, she's not REALLY sincere about just wanting a good man, blah, blah, etc. She actually has very high expectations, perhaps even higher than American women.

Sir Winston,

I just want you to look at this from the customer's perspective. I want you to be even more successful. I am not the only one to say negative things about this picture.

"My co-brand dating sites specialize in FSU women, not Asian women."

Then why not try to advertise women from your AFA thread?

You are not going to get a vegetarian to buy a hamburger no matter what picture you show. Why not advertise what people are buying?

I am sure that there are some who enjoy FSU girls. But why not expand your menu to include what many more people on your site are looking for?

A smart restaurant owner will include items that his customers ask for. He does not have to discontinue menu items he is selling but the successful restaurant owner may try to add some of the best AFA thread girls and see if the most beautiful girls on that thread will get him even more customers.

Because everyone should listen to the law, Jonny Law
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions