Narrowing down my options. What now?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Narrowing down my options. What now?

Post by MJay1978 »

As much as I planned to travel to the far East in the Philippines or in Europe, I've come to the conclusion that because of my income and my situation going on in America alone, it is possible I won't be able to travel to Europe nor the Philippines because of the distance and the cost to travel there. What it comes down to is I see these places as my only options left. I looked into these places and how the women look via Google. So here's what I come up with if I'm ever to find a woman with beautiful feminine quality.

1. The Caribbean

2. Mexico

3. Columbia

4. Argentina

6. Brazil

It's tough for me to make a decision. However, I see The Caribbean is the most closest country that's close to me outside of the United States. Have any of you had any experience with any of these places? I want to know what you guys think. So far, I see these places as my only options and the countries out of the U.S. that are the most closest to Michigan. I want to know the pros and cons of each place so it can help me to narrow the list down and make my final decision.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

My advice- I am not going to sugar coat it. Michigan is Horrible and very economically depressed.

Get the Hell out of the third world country of Michigan!

You are lucky as Hell if you have any job in Michigan.

You need to move. Next you should be able to make a better living anywhere else. Then you can travel anywhere.

I Love the Latin Ladies. Personally I like them dark so I like going to the Dominican Republic. Learn Spanish or get to know a girl who speaks English online.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Jonny Law wrote:My advice- I am not going to sugar coat it. Michigan is Horrible and very economically depressed.

You need to move. Next you should be able to make a better living anywhere else. Then you can travel anywhere.

I Love the Latin Ladies. Personally I like them dark so I like going to the Dominican Republic. Learn Spanish or get to know a girl who speaks English online.
I can't leave America permanently. I have a daughter in Michigan who needs me here. But I do want to travel when I have the vacation time and the money to go outside of the United States to find a woman. I've seen the Latin ladies and they do look beautiful. If it helps to narrow down my search better, I'm more attracted to dark haired women the most. Also a dark skin complexion is going to get my attention more. That's why I narrowed down my choices to these countries as my options.
So far, my plans are beginning to back-fire due to my income and other situations going on with me in the U.S. I won't be able to travel to far and expensive places like Europe or the Philippines. It's best if I go to a country that is closer and has plenty of feminine foreign women. I certainly don't want to go somewhere that's highly influenced by feminism. For now, the only thing I can do is go on vacation plans here and there. I have enough money just to go to these places I named off and I waited long enough. I really want to do this.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

My Advice- The door fU#CKING OPENS. Go for it get out there.

I personally endorse 1. The Caribbean (Dominican Republic) But that is the only place I have been on the list. Because I like Dark Latinas but Columbia and Brazil also have some Dark Latinas.

I would suggest doing a OPINION SURVEY on this site.

WAY TO GO FOR HAVING A JOB IN MICHIGAN. YOU ARE LUCKY.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

COLOMBIA! Not with a u.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MJay1978 wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:My advice- I am not going to sugar coat it. Michigan is Horrible and very economically depressed.

I can't leave America permanently. I have a daughter in Michigan who needs me here. But I do want to travel when I have the vacation time and the money to go outside of the United States to find a woman. I've seen the Latin ladies and they do look beautiful. If it helps to narrow down my search better, I'm more attracted to dark haired women the most. Also a dark skin complexion is going to get my attention more. That's why I narrowed down my choices to these countries as my options.
So far, my plans are beginning to back-fire due to my income and other situations going on with me in the U.S. I won't be able to travel to far and expensive places like Europe or the Philippines. It's best if I go to a country that is closer and has plenty of feminine foreign women. I certainly don't want to go somewhere that's highly influenced by feminism. For now, the only thing I can do is go on vacation plans here and there. I have enough money just to go to these places I named off and I waited long enough. I really want to do this.
For easy plane flights, short vacation stays, willing to date foreigners, and easy air travel, its Dominican Republic.

Colombia is hard to get to.

Veracruz and some other places in Mexico have dark skin, but Mexicans dont warm up as quick as DR girls. Your vacation trips don't give you months to create a local network.

DR, hands down.