Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Feeling Lonely After Seeing Couples

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Feeling Lonely After Seeing Couples

Postby Tsar » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:18 am

I feel very lonely. I recently saw a couple cuddling up together which made me feel more lonely than usual.

I also saw a teen girl that was probably age 16, she was one of the most attractive girl I've seen in the past 2 years inside America. She was smiling and on occasion laughing, probably from a text message or something. She seemed very sweet. She was in the top 3 or top 5 most attractive girls I've seen in the past 2 years inside the desolate northeast America. She was probably a 7/10, clear skin, blonde hair, and seemed to be genuinely happy and fun.

I wish I could be abroad and trying to find myself an attractive 16 year old virgin foreign girlfriend.

I look at girls like the one below and wish I could have a girl like that for cuddling and to brighten up my days (and my life). They're genuinely happy, fun, and can help me to lose stress, feel more joy, and become a happier person. I want to know what it's like to be loved by a girl that age and for her to look up to me.

Image
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1819
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm







Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:22 am

How old are you?

I assume you are in your early to mid-twenties. I also assume you are probably not the most outgoing and attractive man ever, as I seem to recall you are still a virgin at this age. All of which is fine, and happens to some of the chillest dude out there, so no shame there.

Anyway...

You should probably give up on your dream of boning a sixteen year old cute virgin. James Franco tried to get one into bed, she refused him and linked his messages online after which he, deeply embarrassed, tried to pass it off as a mere joke.

He's handsome, he's good looking and he's rich. Yet he was still seen as a desperate creep. Same with Doug Hutchison who married sixteen year old Courtney Stodden when he was in his fifties already. The marriage did not last long and he was seen as a desperate creep. His wife turned out to be a disgusting whore.

Men chasing their youth, it's a common sight. It's also something that commonly fails. If you haven't been able to f**k hot fifteen or sixteen year olds when you were sixteen, seventeen or eighteen yourself? Chances are you never will. Boys five, six year younger then you are f***ing them while you are left on the sideline, hungry for a steak you cannot and will not ever reach.

You might have to make a few adjustments to your picture of the 'ideal relationship'. All you do now is hurt yourself with dreams of things you simply can't have, because it's a station you are way past at this point. It's healthier and a lot more doable for you if you focused on 18+ at least or better yet, 20+ so that whatever girl you find is a more attainable quantity and more likely to be willing to settle down.

My advice? Be realistic. Had you been more of a realist, chances are you would've gotten laid by now and you certainly would have been a lot less lonely then you are now. :wink:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:33 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Men chasing their youth, it's a common sight. It's also something that commonly fails. If you haven't been able to f**k hot fifteen or sixteen year olds when you were sixteen, seventeen or eighteen yourself? Chances are you never will.

There are ways of going about it. For example, a friend of mine acted as a kind of mentor and bodyguard to a group of teenaged boys in order to be able to meet and score teenaged girls. There would be other ways of doing it. However, Tsar apparently wants a non-slut, non-scum girlfriend rather than just casual sex, which is an altogether taller order in the West.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4636
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:46 am

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Men chasing their youth, it's a common sight. It's also something that commonly fails. If you haven't been able to f**k hot fifteen or sixteen year olds when you were sixteen, seventeen or eighteen yourself? Chances are you never will.

There are ways of going about it. For example, a friend of mine acted as a kind of mentor and bodyguard to a group of teenaged boys in order to be able to meet and score teenaged girls. There would be other ways of doing it. However, Tsar apparently wants a non-slut, non-scum girlfriend rather than just casual sex, which is an altogether taller order in the West.


He could get sluts, but sluts still require a certain attitude, appearance, behaviour and status to get. They require confidence, as a sixteen year old girl is often not confident at all, her big mouth a facade to hide the insecure girl underneath. She looks for approval, sometimes a father figure. An older guy of moderate attraction might be able to score with such a girl but it's a bit of tricky territory and there'd be a lot of imbalance in such a relationship. I don't think such an affair would be long lasting at all which is what Tsar wants and most of these girls are somehow already 'damaged' one way or another.

Most good girls at sixteen aren't focused on these things at all. A stable relationship is usually the last thing on their mind as they are most likely very focused on school and their friends and boys are simply not something they are interested in yet. The type of girl Tsar wants, I am pretty sure wouldn't even be up for dating let alone marriage until they are at least in their early twenties. Decent girls tend to be late bloomers because the morals instilled in them from home make them focus on school, family and friends first and dating last.

As far as casual sex with teenaged sluts goes, your scenario sounds more then a little far-fetched and I imagine it would be hard to pull off. A sixteen year old girl would be easily obtained in Thailand or the Philippines but not in the West, unless he has no problem being sloppy seconds to their teenage peers.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:51 am

Tsar wrote:
I wish I could be abroad and trying to find myself an attractive 16 year old virgin foreign girlfriend.


You're creepy and starting to sound like Elliot Rodgers. Go hire a prostitute and just get laid. You're not going anywhere in life with no job, living at home and obsessing about blonde, white, 16 year old virgins. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl if you went on a date with one. What is it with all the creepy younger coming out of the woodwork with their extreme and weird fetishes on internet forums.

Tsar you sound like a real weirdo and mentally ill. Get your ass out of your parents house, get a job and start a life.
Last edited by eurobrat on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:08 am

Go to the Philippines and try your luck on girls like the below (random FB profile)...

Image
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:17 am

publicduende wrote:Go to the Philippines and try your luck on girls like the below (random FB profile)...

Image


Also take note of the guy she's standing with. I've seen only a few guys in the Philippines who are genuinely masculine in appearance. The vast majority of guys there is either short and stocky or short and skinny. Voices generally high-pitched. A young foreign man with some height and bravado turns heads quite easily there.

This is a country where any man taller then six three becomes a basketballer instantly and a deep voice means you can be a public speaker or radio announcer locally. White and black American men, but also the relatively tall Korean and Japanese men are practically giants compared to the local male populace and girls usually flock to them. You don't even need a lot of financial means, pure physical attraction already does wonders.

A friend of my wife is a University Graduate from Manila. She dates only muscular and tall-ish Filipino dudes who are a rare commodity. It's a shame so many of the foreign guys are fat old Americans, she says as "the young ones are quite hot". Tsar should not wait to long going there... he best get his teaching permit or some other certificate (which are easily falsified in the Philippines) and go there soon. A world of sex and adventure awaits him.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:19 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:He could get sluts, but sluts still require a certain attitude, appearance, behaviour and status to get. They require confidence, as a sixteen year old girl is often not confident at all, her big mouth a facade to hide the insecure girl underneath. She looks for approval, sometimes a father figure. An older guy of moderate attraction might be able to score with such a girl but it's a bit of tricky territory and there'd be a lot of imbalance in such a relationship. I don't think such an affair would be long lasting at all which is what Tsar wants and most of these girls are somehow already 'damaged' one way or another.

Most good girls at sixteen aren't focused on these things at all. A stable relationship is usually the last thing on their mind as they are most likely very focused on school and their friends and boys are simply not something they are interested in yet. The type of girl Tsar wants, I am pretty sure wouldn't even be up for dating let alone marriage until they are at least in their early twenties. Decent girls tend to be late bloomers because the morals instilled in them from home make them focus on school, family and friends first and dating last.

As far as casual sex with teenaged sluts goes, your scenario sounds more then a little far-fetched and I imagine it would be hard to pull off. A sixteen year old girl would be easily obtained in Thailand or the Philippines but not in the West, unless he has no problem being sloppy seconds to their teenage peers.


The reason why men like Tsar and Cornfed are stuck with the sweet sixteen idea and often build elaborate socio-political-anthropological bullcrap theories to legimitise that kind of preference is simple: their emotional/sexual development is stunned at about that age. They neither had a girl at 16 nor recently, and they are deluded that they could resume it from where it should have started back then.

Neither of them are bad people, I am sure, but they come across as sad cases, as their frustrations cannot be vented in any other way than on an online forum. Tsar is a few years older than you, Marcos, and I hope he will muster the courage to just plunge in and move abroad, not to find his "dream girl" but to actually learn what the world out there is about, and learn that compromise isn't an option as soon as you walk into reality. Cornfed is much older and, from the way he sounds, he let his frustration rot way too deep into the core, and inform every and each one of his ideas on life, society, and women. He's a pure concentrate of bitterness and, once again, one that will never find any other outlet than a couple of online forums.

Elliott Rodgers is dead, but what makes me the saddest is that, for each Elliott Rodgers, there are thousands of cases like him, frozen, hibernated in their twisted world view, who will never hurt anybody else than themselves.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:26 am

publicduende wrote:The reason why men like Tsar and Cornfed are stuck with the sweet sixteen idea and often build elaborate socio-political-anthropological bullcrap theories to legimitise that kind of preference is simple: their emotional/sexual development is stunned at about that age.

The reason normal men find females of that age attractive is that they are attractive. They tend to be pretty, in their peak reproductive years and traditionally did not have time to become worn out, bitter old whores by that age. If you do not find 16 year old females attractive then you must be some kind of pervert.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4636
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:34 am

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:The reason why men like Tsar and Cornfed are stuck with the sweet sixteen idea and often build elaborate socio-political-anthropological bullcrap theories to legimitise that kind of preference is simple: their emotional/sexual development is stunned at about that age.
If you do not find 16 year old females attractive then you must be some kind of pervert.


Really Cornfed?

I think if you find 16 year old under developed women attractive than you're a pedobear. :lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:35 am

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:The reason why men like Tsar and Cornfed are stuck with the sweet sixteen idea and often build elaborate socio-political-anthropological bullcrap theories to legimitise that kind of preference is simple: their emotional/sexual development is stunned at about that age.


The reason normal men find females of that age attractive is that they are attractive. They tend to be pretty, in their peak reproductive years and traditionally did not have time to become worn out, bitter old whores by that age. If you do not find 16 year old females attractive then you must be some kind of pervert.


Like everybody, I do find (many) 16 years old girls attractive. That doesn't mean I want to hook up with them or theorise that adult men should go and pursue them for marriage. And anyway, even conceding some dignity and veracity to your argument that "girls should be given up for marriage at the peak of their reproductive age", modern 16-yo's are not psychologically prepared for marriage, heck not even long term relationships! They should do sports, go to school and develop their personalities (even if that means - the horror! - been exposed to mainstream pop culture), make mistakes and stand back on their feet.

Face it, dude, you have nothing to offer to a girl, let alone a young teenager. Not a stable job, not self-confidence and assertiveness, (probably) not looks, surely not youth. Your last dash of hope truly lies in the Philippines and those rural communities whose members you so despise and look down on from your white supremacy tower.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:36 am

eurobrat wrote:I think if you find 16 year old under developed women attractive than you're a pedobear. :lol:

Most 16 year old females are fully developed and fecund adult women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4636
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:38 am

eurobrat wrote:I think if you find 16 year old under developed women attractive than you're a pedobear. :lol:


In all fairness there's a lot of 16 year old girls with very mature and developed bodies these days. I have no idea what they put in the milk nowadays but it's working haha. Many of them are hot and I'd totally do them if I could. But I can't because I am past that age. I am younger then Tsar even but in a stable relationship with an adult woman.

I came to realize that f***ing sixteen year old girls is a privilege of sixteen, seventeen and eighteen year old boys. Tsar had his shot back then but couldn't get these girls when he was a teenager himself. Now he is in his twenties and it's time to face the facts. Giraffes will always be eating the best fruit from the tree, no matter how much it pisses off the goat he'll never reach it. :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:47 am

Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I think if you find 16 year old under developed women attractive than you're a pedobear. :lol:

Most 16 year old females are fully developed and fecund adult women.


I was referring to their mental, emotional and intellectual development you asshat.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:49 am

publicduende wrote:Like everybody, I do find (many) 16 years old girls attractive. That doesn't mean I want to hook up with them or theorise that adult men should go and pursue them for marriage. And anyway, even conceding some dignity and veracity to your argument that "girls should be given up for marriage at the peak of their reproductive age", modern 16-yo's are not psychologically prepared for marriage

Western females are never psychologically prepared for anything worthwhile, which is all the more reason they should be placed under the charge of a caring man and his family. If they are not married at this age they will surely turn into worthless, unmarriageable sluts, assuming they are not already.

Face it, dude, you have nothing to offer to a girl, let alone a young teenager.

The trouble is that since resources are dispensed by a centralized system the previous benefits of females marrying a quality man are largely negated, and bright, attractive females will always be able to get more resources than the majority of men could offer as corporate whores and what have you. So you are right, having a non-sham marriage is not an easy option. The only way is to start a successful community with like minded people. The other hope would be that the economy collapses to the point where the females are all reduced to eating road kill and have to come crawling back.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4636
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests