Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Feeling Lonely After Seeing Couples

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:12 pm

In2dadark wrote:
mattyman wrote:Some of you people have an ego that's too big for your boots that's the problem.


Pretty much...


The ego thing perfectly sums up the main reason why certain people here are successful and others are not:

Those willing to listen to others have ego's as well - no man is without an ego altogether. But their ego's are somewhat in check. They recognize the fact that they don't know it all, that they don't have all the answers. If they did they would not be in this shitty situation after all.

Those unwilling to listen to others have ego's to big for their own good. Their lives are in shambles but no matter how low they get, how dire the situation becomes, they never ever take good advice from someone else. The possibility that they might be wrong does not pop up into their minds.

A lot of people need help. Chances are in the future, I'll get into a rough period and need some advice myself. If I do I will ask for advice, take it into consideration and not arrogantly toss it aside. People should not find excuses and get defensive when called out on unproductive behavior and an unproductive and defeatist way of thinking. They should accept their flaws, recognize their mistakes and try to better themselves.

What they need is a more humble approach. And to be more open to the ideas and suggestion of others. If he knew it all so well, he'd be swimming in p*ssy by now and telling us how to do things instead. :wink:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Postby eurobrat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Cornfed wrote:This issue isn't rocket science. At present there is one graduate job for, I think, every 12 graduates. It is no more possible for all graduates to get jobs than to pour a pint into a shot glass without spillage. Now consider that a lot of those few positions would go to females hired as corporate whores, blacks hired under apefirmative action, rich tossers hired because Daddy makes a phone call etc. and it should be obvious that very few ordinary men graduating from college will be able to get jobs. In shrinking industries, which is most industries these days, the first thing to be cut is the training budget, in which case there are NO graduate jobs. We have already heard in other treads that this is the case in parts of the IT sector. You really should do some research before making yourself look stupid by posting absurdities.


More excuses and entitlement for those kids who think going to school means they are owed a job.

Actually I was just stating facts. You must be brain damaged or something.


Says the guy who's about to get the boot from the forum and has an open voting thread against him...
Last edited by eurobrat on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby In2dadark » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:14 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:The reason why men like Tsar and Cornfed are stuck with the sweet sixteen idea and often build elaborate socio-political-anthropological bullcrap theories to legimitise that kind of preference is simple: their emotional/sexual development is stunned at about that age.
If you do not find 16 year old females attractive then you must be some kind of pervert.


Really Cornfed?

I think if you find 16 year old under developed women attractive than you're a pedobear. :lol:


Not in Hawaii, he's not.. haha
In2dadark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Florida, U.S.

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:16 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
The ego thing perfectly sums up the main reason why certain people here are successful and others are not:

Those willing to listen to others have ego's as well - no man is without an ego altogether. But their ego's are somewhat in check. They recognize the fact that they don't know it all, that they don't have all the answers. If they did they would not be in this shitty situation after all.


I think there's more of the victim mentality going on then an Ego thing.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:18 pm

eurobrat wrote:Says the guy who's about to get the boot from the forum and has an open voting thread against you...

Oh well, I must be wrong then :roll: More evidence of your being brain damaged.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:23 pm

eurobrat wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
The ego thing perfectly sums up the main reason why certain people here are successful and others are not:

Those willing to listen to others have ego's as well - no man is without an ego altogether. But their ego's are somewhat in check. They recognize the fact that they don't know it all, that they don't have all the answers. If they did they would not be in this shitty situation after all.


I think there's more of the victim mentality going on then an Ego thing.


It's a combination of both, with the ego-problem being the most prominent.

He says himself earlier in the thread that he is a narcissist and tries to explain why this is a good thing in his opinion. He also repeatedly calls himself very handsome, attractive and desirable despite being short, unemployed and a virgin living at home in his mid-twenties. His attitude is that of a man who has it all figured out, whereas the bare facts paint a different picture...

It is ego that prevents him from seeing the bare facts as they are, and make him escape in delusions of grandeur and sexual fantasies involving himself and a sexy Eastern-European virgin bride who will f*ck him like a p*rnstar ever night and love him forever. It's escapism pure and simple, escapism aided by ego and maintained by delusion.

His dreams and ideals are hard to reach, a bit far-fetched but not altogether impossible. But he has to face some harsh truths first and do a shitload of self-improvement before he can get anywhere near to achieving these goals. I hope he will snap out of his unproductive mindset eventually and that maybe threads like this and the comments they evoke will help him open his eyes.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby mattyman » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:27 pm

What they need is a more humble approach. And to be more open to the ideas and suggestion of others. If he knew it all so well, he'd be swimming in p*ssy by now and telling us how to do things instead.

That's true, but I think a more tactful delivery of suggestions, or maybe even an acknowledging the fact that he might not yet be ready to take-on-board such suggestions at this moment in time.

Those willing to listen to others have ego's as well - no man is without an ego altogether. But their ego's are somewhat in check. They recognize the fact that they don't know it all, that they don't have all the answers. If they did they would not be in this shitty situation after all.

I'm not sure whether this is Tsar's problem. He might not yet be ready? I don't know, I'm not at liberty to pass judgement. As far as I can infer, just having a few good friends could make all the difference.
mattyman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Postby Tsar » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:18 pm

eurobrat wrote:
S_Parc wrote:As for fantasies.... this is why I'd made that list of ages 13, 17, 24, 29+. I believe that the OP is somewhere at the 1st gateway where his Don Quixote dreams have him believing that he's fighting for Excalibur, Camelot (or something). It would be like me, looking for that great adventure, since Obi-Wan Kenobi will teach me once I hit my twenties. Sorry, but I was done with phantasmagorical adventures at 13 pronto. From then on, it was coping with the raw deal of having been born into a psychotic family. I was on my way towards adulthood, a s it was only 4 years into the future from there. And it was the 2nd gateway, 17, when I started to actively look for women.


I don't know, Tsar sounds spoiled and it looks like him being spoiled has warped into entitlement. At 24 still living at home with no job... When I was 24 I had already graduated college, was about to pay off the loan on my truck, I was working full-time, had my own apartment in the nicer part of LA fully furnished and I was dating a 27 year old girl who I had met online.

This kind of situation where he's still living at home being coddled at that age reminds me of the Italians here in Italy. This kind of coddling is stunting him socially, emotionally and intellectually.


You graduated in a better economy. I definitely am not spoiled. Most of what I have I bought myself and most of the things of value I got myself. I didn't have a car to use until age 20, and I didn't get my first one until age 22. I never got the latest video games, game console, iPod, and I never got an iPhone. I didn't get monthly MMO subscriptions or the latest gadgets. If you think I'm being coddled or want to remain at home you're completely wrong.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Tsar » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:This is not true, he's not even trying to do anything with himself. There's plenty of work out there for anyone who tries.

This issue isn't rocket science. At present there is one graduate job for, I think, every 12 graduates. It is no more possible for all graduates to get jobs than to pour a pint into a shot glass without spillage. Now consider that a lot of those few positions would go to females hired as corporate whores, blacks hired under apefirmative action, rich tossers hired because Daddy makes a phone call etc. and it should be obvious that very few ordinary men graduating from college will be able to get jobs. In shrinking industries, which is most industries these days, the first thing to be cut is the training budget, in which case there are NO graduate jobs. We have already heard in other treads that this is the case in parts of the IT sector. You really should do some research before making yourself look stupid by posting absurdities.


That's exactly how things are. Then there's about 20 million unemployed or underemployed people trying to get a job or a better job. The competition doesn't allow for real mobility and good employment. Some people have applied at 400 jobs and didn't even receive a single interview. That's how bleak the situation is inside America. There are men in their 40s and 50s that are in the peak years of a career working minimum wage jobs. That's how terrible it is. It's not because they aren't educated, it's because that was the only job they could get in this terrible economy.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Maverick » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Cornfed wrote:So you graduated in the right field at the right time and got a job. That doesn't indicate there are plenty of jobs, only plenty in your field (or you were lucky). If there were plenty of jobs overall, then why would you have needed to bother researching which fields there were jobs in? Clearly there you got lucky as well, because the market could have changed, hiring policy could have changed or government policy could have changed, causing you to become unemployable. This happened to a lot of people with the dot com bust. People looking at rock solid certain career paths had they graduated a year earlier were rendered unemployable overnight.


Anything is possible, but my field is pretty stable for the time being. It's generally a field that has always been stable and will continue to be stable at least until the end of this decade. Again, I discovered this due to research and market trends. So while I suppose one can attribute just about anything to luck, proper planning and research will significantly contribute to one's "good luck".

Regardless, I personally know people that did not have the "luck" that I had and are still successful. My brother, for example, was one semester short of finishing college and figured that his degree is worthless. He was in tons of debt and needed a job to pay off this debt. So he pounded the pavement and ended up getting a job at a car dealership. He worked his a** off for a few months and learned the profession and just won salesman of the month this month. He's raking in money right now. On top of that, he has a persistent stutter that is extremely noticeable (which he could have used as an excuse to not be successful, but he didn't).

For the sake of perspective, my brother is the same age as Tsar and also lives in the northeast.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby mattyman » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:00 am

@ Tsar, I'm sure you're a catch for the right girl somewhere. Someone's economic and living situation is a pretty shallow criteria from which to judge a person

Eurobrat's replies do strike me as verging on attacks and attempts to undermine. If I was you, and I was being spoken to like that, I'd tell him to shove it. I wouldn't tolerate being belittled, patronised or shamed about my situation if that was me.
mattyman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Postby Tsar » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:17 am

mattyman wrote:A lot of what's being given to Tsar looks like people ganging-up and belittling more than anything. Hardly anything I've seen in response to the OP is sympathetic to how he might be feeling.

Don't you get it? He's almost-certainly very socially-isolated and he's probably dealt with some right assholes in his time. Don't judge and don't belittle.

As for the belittling about the job situation, living at home and that load of jazz. I thought that this was pretty much against the mentality of 'you are what you do', 'without a job you're a worthless piece of shit' or you're a loser if you live at home' mentality.

This board is so rife with hypocrisy and pettiness. I mean, all the things ranted about here, all the things typical of 'the west' and 'western women' that people rant about on here, there's plenty of evidence of it's display here. In so many ways, this forum has become the very thing that it was speaking against, it's attracted exactly the same attitudes that.

Do you f***ing et it, you behave like that to people in a situation like that, they'll just get defensive and close off to you. There really is no need for aggression, belittling and down-talking. Whatever Tsar's situation, behaving like this towards him certainly won't help.

After all, this is just opinion at the end of the day. Some of you people have an ego that's too big for your boots that's the problem.

Of particular importance, he did say he has a hard time trusting people. He says he been betrayed many times in the past. I don't know his situation enough to give advice,, but I do think that this is of particular relevance to his situation. I don't know how comfortable he feels opening-up about his life yet.

With the sort of treatment I've seen earlier in this post, that looks very unlikely.


I'll share some examples of what happened at my first college. I dropped out of that college and it was one of major life-defining and life changing experiences.

When I went to my first college I lived on campus. I dropped out once I stopped going to classes and got really depressed.

Experience 1: Most of the girls were sluts. Walking out of rooms in their bra and panties carrying their clothes. Throwing themselves at guys when drunk. There wasn't a single respectable girl.
Experience 2: I asked out an attractive girl. It went okay but it wasn't the best. It takes awhile for me me to open up to anyone. We went to dinner. This was my freshman year. Her, her roommate, and another guy (one of my roommates in year 2. I'll call him John Doe). When I saw him he was the typical jock steroid-using Jersey Shore frat-type. Because the girl I asked out was much more attractive than her roommate I figured "What am I doing here? This guy is obviously the one she's interested in and I don't have a chance" so afterwards I never really called her back. Besides, I facebooked her and her previous boyfriend has a very low-cut almost bad hairstyle and looked like an ever bigger juiced-up Jersey Shore meathead. Anyway, I found out by taking with John Doe that he was in fact dating her roommate, not the girl I asked out. It wouldn't have worked out anyway.
Experience 3: My roommates (not by choice, because no one in my freshman year made any effort to be a real friend or get to know me) would pretend to be my friends. But they would always ditch me, some of them would mock me behind my back, and one time two of them snuck into my room drunk when I stepped out for a few minutes and they trashed it. They even flipped the entire mattress over, those drunken foolish brutes.
Experience 4: I was leaving the dorm room one night and John Doe was drunk. I was walking by and the juiced-up Jersey Shore guy that he is pushed me up against the wall and pinned me there. I'm not sure if I was off the ground or not. He said angry and antagonistically "What did you say?" I didn't say a single thing. I told him "I didn't say anything" and he let me down. I look back on that moment and I wish I had said "I said get your f***ing hands off me" and at this point I would probably add "you bastard!" to the end up it. I wished I had some brass knucles or a taser to get him to the ground and maybe break his legs turning him into a temporary cripple. I doubt I would go that far but I would knock him to the ground and leave to avoid a serious fight. He was a lot stronger than me.
Experience 5: One time I did go with my roommates to a party. I decided to try and approach a girl. She wasn't interested at all in talking or anything. But then I see her in our room's common room and she's here for one of my roommates. The next day or something I think I hear one of my roommates saying to one of the other ones something like he got that girl I was talking to or something, and mocking me. I was tired of those imbecile bastards mocking me behind my back. I sent him a facebook message. Later that evening he came back after losing some basketball game to a group of other guys. He read the message, came pounding on my door looking for a fight because I called him out. I wrote something like "If you have something you want to say to me then say it to my face." That infuriated him and being the brute that he is, he really wanted me to open my door so he could fight me. He was turning the doorknob, but I kept it locked, especially because that type is unpredictable. The next day he had cooled off but one of the other roommates explained the losing the basketball game and that I should probably avoid him for awhile.
Experience 6: When I was in middle school I was severely bullied. Even by many teachers. Instead of punishing the bullies, they would punish me. I was the victim and they were punishing me! I was even expelled for about one-year because they didn't want to deal with it. Only a few teachers actually punished the bullies. Many of them didn't care. One was a big-boned imbecile bastard who even when he saw some students throw insults and obscenities at me, would only say "Hey!" or something that was even less than a verbal slap on the wrist. But whenever he heard me insult back, he would talk a discussion about me and threaten to write me up or something. I was the f***ing victim and they would punish me. One time I had an outburst when his teacher's assistant was bullying me and writing me up, and I was in tears and screaming. I flipped my entire desk over and was yelling and screaming. That's one of the things I remember about those years.
Experience 7: In high school I became a loner after dealing with that traumatic stress inflicted upon me by the bullies, the teachers, and my parents the meek people they were never did anything about it. No one did. Meek folks that would always turn the other cheek. They wonder why they were always behind while other people were getting more than they were. Meek people don't get anywhere in life. They could have done more.
Experience 8: After I became a commuter, fast forward to 2012 shortly after I joined HappierAbroad. I'm not even interested in dating an American girl but I think that I should at least try and get some experience talking with a girl and having a friendship with a member of the opposite sex. So I try to stand out and make myself known. Anyway, I do something nice and she texts me that I brightened up her day. Anyway, because I'm a commuter I text her something like "Would you like to go out for lunch sometime and chat?" but it had more tact and it was better. I wouldn't see her otherwise and it's not really smart to text someone you don't know too well. So she replies something like "If you see me in the cafeteria sometime" but I think it was a little more considerate. I mention that I'm a commuter. She texts back saying "She's sorta seeing someone." First of all a girl can't sorta be seeing someone, it's either a yes or a no. Secondly, there is nothing that says or implies I am asking her out. Therefore I was spurned in friendship yet again, one of several dozen times throughout my life. Any attractive American girl ranking 6/10 or above must believe that any guy that does anything nice for her or even asks her for lunch must want to date her if he wants to get to know her. Never again will I do something that nice or even half that nice for an American girl.

I'm sure there are dozens of other examples I could give but those eight are great examples of what I dealt with. I have emotional traumatic stress disorder and major trust issues. I've been spurned, betrayed, rejected, and forced to endure more misery in my life than most people endure. It's a miracle I didn't kill myself (although I dreamed about it all throughout middle school, high school, and my first college) but I wanted to have my princess more than I wanted to end my life.

Here are some clips from Once Upon a Time. This is what my past was like.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NhG9U9pulA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ElBObZbNc[/youtube]

Listen to what Cora says. Much of what she says relates to me. I was forced to kneel. I was forced to apologize when I didn't do anything wrong. I might not have actually kissed anyone's boots like Rumpelstiltskin but metaphorically I did that many times.

A few more clips from the spinoff.

This is one where Jafar is a child. He is betrayed. He was trusting, all he wanted was love, family, and friends. That would have been enough. But he was spurned, betrayed, and rejected just like me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6obuX6OGUQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_nxgippk60[/youtube]

Unlike Jafar it wasn't exactly by a parent. My parents betrayed me by being too meek and always turning the other cheek to others. But I was betrayed by others and by society. Constantly mocked, ridiculed, and forced to be an outcast. Today parents are suing school districts for six-figure payouts and winning because bullying isn't tolerated. My parents never believed in litigation. During my childhood society didn't even see bullying as an issue.
Last edited by Tsar on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Cornfed » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:31 am

Maverick wrote:Anything is possible, but my field is pretty stable for the time being. It's generally a field that has always been stable and will continue to be stable at least until the end of this decade. Again, I discovered this due to research and market trends. So while I suppose one can attribute just about anything to luck, proper planning and research will significantly contribute to one's "good luck".

Not necessarily. Everything is going down the toilet and the order in which they go is largely given over to random chance and the decisions of the PTB. However, if I am wrong and you really do have the ability to predict the exact state of an industry years in the future, then I suggest you quit wasting your time doing whatever you are doing now and become a billionaire trading in stock options. It should be a piece of cake.

Regardless, I personally know people that did not have the "luck" that I had and are still successful. My brother, for example, was one semester short of finishing college and figured that his degree is worthless. He was in tons of debt and needed a job to pay off this debt. So he pounded the pavement and ended up getting a job at a car dealership. He worked his a** off for a few months and learned the profession and just won salesman of the month this month. He's raking in money right now.

A bit like I taught in Korea for a couple of years to stabilize my finances. Still, a lot of people trying to do that now are SOL.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Tsar » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:36 am

Last edited by Tsar on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Maverick » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:37 am

Tsar wrote:
mattyman wrote:A lot of what's being given to Tsar looks like people ganging-up and belittling more than anything. Hardly anything I've seen in response to the OP is sympathetic to how he might be feeling.

Don't you get it? He's almost-certainly very socially-isolated and he's probably dealt with some right assholes in his time. Don't judge and don't belittle.

As for the belittling about the job situation, living at home and that load of jazz. I thought that this was pretty much against the mentality of 'you are what you do', 'without a job you're a worthless piece of shit' or you're a loser if you live at home' mentality.

This board is so rife with hypocrisy and pettiness. I mean, all the things ranted about here, all the things typical of 'the west' and 'western women' that people rant about on here, there's plenty of evidence of it's display here. In so many ways, this forum has become the very thing that it was speaking against, it's attracted exactly the same attitudes that.

Do you f***ing et it, you behave like that to people in a situation like that, they'll just get defensive and close off to you. There really is no need for aggression, belittling and down-talking. Whatever Tsar's situation, behaving like this towards him certainly won't help.

After all, this is just opinion at the end of the day. Some of you people have an ego that's too big for your boots that's the problem.

Of particular importance, he did say he has a hard time trusting people. He says he been betrayed many times in the past. I don't know his situation enough to give advice,, but I do think that this is of particular relevance to his situation. I don't know how comfortable he feels opening-up about his life yet.

With the sort of treatment I've seen earlier in this post, that looks very unlikely.


I'll share some examples of what happened at my first college. I dropped out of that college and it was one of major life-defining and life changing experiences.

When I went to my first college I lived on campus. I dropped out once I stopped going to classes and got really depressed.

Experience 1: Most of the girls were sluts. Walking out of rooms in their bra and panties carrying their clothes. Throwing themselves at guys when drunk. There wasn't a single respectable girl.
Experience 2: I asked out an attractive girl. It went okay but it wasn't the best. It takes awhile for me me to open up to anyone. We went to dinner. This was my freshman year. Her, her roommate, and another guy (one of my roommates in year 2. I'll call him John Doe). When I saw him he was the typical jock steroid-using Jersey Shore frat-type. Because the girl I asked out was much more attractive than her roommate I figured "What am I doing here? This guy is obviously the one she's interested in and I don't have a chance" so afterwards I never really called her back. Besides, I facebooked her and her previous boyfriend has a very low-cut almost bad hairstyle and looked like an ever bigger juiced-up Jersey Shore meathead. Anyway, I found out by taking with John Doe that he was in fact dating her roommate, not the girl I asked out. It wouldn't have worked out anyway.
Experience 3: My roommates (not by choice, because no one in my freshman year made any effort to be a real friend or get to know me) would pretend to be my friends. But they would always ditch me, some of them would mock me behind my back, and one time two of them snuck into my room drunk when I stepped out for a few minutes and they trashed it. They even flipped the entire mattress over, those drunken foolish brutes.
Experience 4: I was leaving the dorm room one night and John Doe was drunk. I was walking by and the juiced-up Jersey Shore guy that he is pushed me up against the wall and pinned me there. I'm not sure if I was off the ground or not. He said angry and antagonistically "What did you say?" I didn't say a single thing. I told him "I didn't say anything" and he let me down. I look back on that moment and I wish I had said "I said get your f***ing hands off me" and at this point I would probably add "you bastard!" to the end up it. I wished I had some brass knucles or a taser to get him to the ground and maybe break his legs turning him into a temporary cripple. I doubt I would go that far but I would knock him to the ground and leave to avoid a serious fight. He was a lot stronger than me.
Experience 5: One time I did go with my roommates to a party. I decided to try and approach a girl. She wasn't interested at all in talking or anything. But then I see her in our room's common room and she's here for one of my roommates. The next day or something I think I hear one of my roommates saying to one of the other ones something like he got that girl I was talking to or something, and mocking me. I was tired of those imbecile bastards mocking me behind my back. I sent him a facebook message. Later that evening he came back after losing some basketball game to a group of other guys. He read the message, came pounding on my door looking for a fight because I called him out and said "If you have something you want to say to me then say it to my face." He really wanted me to open my door and was looking for a fight. He was turning the doorknob, but I kept it locked, especially because that type is unpredictable. The next day he was cooled off but one of the other roommates explained the losing the basketball game and that I should probably avoid him for awhile.
Experience 6: When I was in middle school I was severely bullied. Even by many teachers. Instead of punishing the bullies, they would punish me. I was the victim and they were punishing me! I was even expelled for about one-year because they didn't want to deal with it. Only a few teachers actually punished the bullies. Many of them didn't care. One was a big-boned imbecile bastard who even when he saw some students throw insults and obscenities at me, would only say "Hey!" or something that was even less than a verbal slap on the wrist. But whenever he heard me insult back, he would talk a discussion about me and threaten to write me up or something. I was the f***ing victim and they would punish me. One time I had an outburst when his teacher's assistant was bullying me and writing me up, and I was in tears and screaming. I flipped my entire desk over and was yelling and screaming. That's one of the things I remember about those years.
Experience 7: In high school I became a loner after dealing with that traumatic stress inflicted upon me by the bullies, the teachers, and my parents the meek people they were never did anything about it. No one did. Meek folks that would always turn the other cheek. They wonder why they were always behind while other people were getting more than they were. Meek people don't get anywhere in life. They could have done more.
Experience 8: After I became a commuter, fast forward to 2012 shortly after I joined HappierAbroad. I'm not even interested in dating an American girl but I think that I should at least try and get some experience talking with a girl and having a friendship with a member of the opposite sex. So I try to stand out and make myself known. Anyway, I do something nice and she texts me that I brightened up her day. Anyway, because I'm a commuter I text her something like "Would you like to go out for lunch sometime and chat?" but it had more tact and it was better. I wouldn't see her otherwise and it's not really smart to text someone you don't know too well. So she replies something like "If you see me in the cafeteria sometime" but I think it was a little more considerate. I mention that I'm a commuter. She texts back saying "She's sorta seeing someone." First of all a girl can't sorta be seeing someone, it's either a yes or a no. Secondly, there is nothing that says or implies I am asking her out. Therefore I was spurned in friendship yet again, one of several dozen times throughout my life. Any attractive American girl 6 or above must believe that any guy that does anything nice for her or even asks her for lunch must want to date her if he wants to get to know her. Never again will I do something that nice or even half that nice for an American girl.

I'm sure there are dozens of other examples I could give but those eight are great examples of what I dealt with. I have emotional traumatic stress disorder and major trust issues. I've been spurned, betrayed, rejected, and forced to endure more misery in my life than most people endure. It's a miracle I didn't kill myself (although I dreamed about it all throughout middle school, high school, and my first college) but I wanted to have my princess more than I wanted to end my life.

Here are some clips from Once Upon a Time. This is what my past was like.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NhG9U9pulA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ElBObZbNc[/youtube]

Listen to what Cora says. Much of what she says relates to me. I was forced to kneel. I was forced to apologize when I didn't do anything wrong. I might not have actually kissed anyone's boots like Rumpelstiltskin but metaphorically I did that many times.

A few more clips from the spinoff.

This is one where Jafar is a child. He is betrayed. He was trusting, all he wanted was love, family, and friends. That would have been enough. But he was spurned, betrayed, and rejected just like me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6obuX6OGUQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_nxgippk60[/youtube]

Unlike Jafar it wasn't exactly by a parent. My parents betrayed me by being too meek and always turning the other cheek to others. But I was betrayed by others and by society. Constantly mocked, ridiculed, and forced to be an outcast. Today parents are suing school districts for six-figure payouts and winning because bullying isn't tolerated. My parents never believing in litigation and society didn't even see bullying as an issue.


Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but have you tried going to therapy? Seems like there's a lot of issues there that you might want to get worked out before starting a family.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Voyager1, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests