Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Feeling Lonely After Seeing Couples

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:06 pm

Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:A man ought to have some sort of experience when he marries, so that he knows what he's doing and he is not as inexperienced as his wife-to-be.


I watch X movies so I have a good idea of what I should do.

MarcosZeitola wrote:There's no such thing as "male purity", unless you believe in all those 'no sex before marriage' pledges some Evangelical Christians take. It's a thing aimed at girls. For a man to engage in such beliefs is unmanly. Anti-masculine to the core. First you learn how to ride a bike, then you teach her. How is she going to think of your sexual prowess when you come after one or two minutes on your first night? She'll lose her respect for you right there and then and consider herself a fool for marrying a man who doesn't know what the hell he's doing. Not something that makes a girl moist, my friend. Just saying. :roll:


It's not exactly about remaining pure. It's about maintaining my honor and pride. If I lose my v-card to any girl at this point, especially if I pay for it or she slept around, it makes me less of a man. When a teenage boy loses it he could boast about it even if the girl was with other guys. When a man marries a virgin girl it is a source of pride and honorable. Being with a virgin girl is a rite of passage for becoming a man. Even teenage boys that are with an attractive virgin girl would have more pride and be able to get the most admiration from his peers for getting something exclusive.

I don't want marry just any woman. I don't want to be with just any woman. I want to be with a woman that allows me feel special, gives me pride, and preserves my honor.

MarcosZeitola wrote:If you gain some experience beforehand it will greatly increase your chances at finding a wife either way. You will gain some skill, which all men ought to do, and the social interactions required to find a life companion is something one can only learn through practice, trial and error. Remember that.


I can't gain any sexual experience beforehand without ruining my pride and honor. Experience with socializing is something I would work on but it's difficult when no one wants to really be a friend, at least no one I know in reality in America.


You talk about pride and honor as if you still live in the days of knights and samurai, even when those days are long gone. Speaking of knights, they f***ed around a lot in the Middle East, the many light-skinned blue- and green eyed people living in the Levantine Area of Syria for example says enough. Those dudes had bastard children all over the place, in the East and West alike.

Sleeping with a girl does not make you lose honor or pride, that's an absolutely retarded believe and I wonder where the hell you got that from... and to say you know how to do things simply because you watch some porn is the biggest bullshit as well. Practice makes perfect, and your best bet is to gain some practice beforehand. It will do wonders to your confidence. Especially considering the fact that you say you are not very outgoing yourself.

Are you sure this 'pride and honor' story of yours isn't just an excuse for you to not take action locally? If you really are as handsome as you claim to be it should not be all that difficult for you to find girls and experiment a little. This is only healthy and vital for the development of young men. Do not deny yourself this thing, that you rightfully described as "a right of passage".
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby The » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Tsar wrote:I feel very lonely. I recently saw a couple cuddling up together which made me feel more lonely than usual.

I also saw a teen girl that was probably age 16, she was one of the most attractive girl I've seen in the past 2 years inside America. She was smiling and on occasion laughing, probably from a text message or something. She seemed very sweet. She was in the top 3 or top 5 most attractive girls I've seen in the past 2 years inside the desolate northeast America. She was probably a 7/10, clear skin, blonde hair, and seemed to be genuinely happy and fun.

I wish I could be abroad and trying to find myself an attractive 16 year old virgin foreign girlfriend.

I look at girls like the one below and wish I could have a girl like that for cuddling and to brighten up my days (and my life). They're genuinely happy, fun, and can help me to lose stress, feel more joy, and become a happier person. I want to know what it's like to be loved by a girl that age and for her to look up to me.

Image


I mean Tsar you do talk a good game and I certainly respect the fact that you stick to your convictions.....My questions are 1) How old are you? and 2) What are you DOING to make your dreams a reality??

Taking many ACTIONS brings you ever closer to the end result..... :D
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby Tsar » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:40 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Sleeping with a girl does not make you lose honor or pride, that's an absolutely retarded believe and I wonder where the hell you got that from... and to say you know how to do things simply because you watch some p**n is the biggest bullshit as well. Practice makes perfect, and your best bet is to gain some practice beforehand. It will do wonders to your confidence. Especially considering the fact that you say you are not very outgoing yourself.

Are you sure this 'pride and honor' story of yours isn't just an excuse for you to not take action locally? If you really are as handsome as you claim to be it should not be all that difficult for you to find girls and experiment a little. This is only healthy and vital for the development of young men. Do not deny yourself this thing, that you rightfully described as "a right of passage".



After analyzing society, civilization, movies, history, and culture I came to that conclusion. Almost every culture values a virgin girl. I know that all European, Asian, Indian, Arabian, and Jewish civilizations valued virgin girls and that virgin girls were the most prized. Marrying any girl other than a virgin was considered shameful and brought dishonor to a man.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby S_Parc » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Sleeping with a girl does not make you lose honor or pride, that's an absolutely retarded believe and I wonder where the hell you got that from... and to say you know how to do things simply because you watch some p**n is the biggest bullshit as well. Practice makes perfect, and your best bet is to gain some practice beforehand. It will do wonders to your confidence. Especially considering the fact that you say you are not very outgoing yourself.

Are you sure this 'pride and honor' story of yours isn't just an excuse for you to not take action locally? If you really are as handsome as you claim to be it should not be all that difficult for you to find girls and experiment a little. This is only healthy and vital for the development of young men. Do not deny yourself this thing, that you rightfully described as "a right of passage".



After analyzing society, civilization, movies, history, and culture I came to that conclusion. Almost every culture values a virgin girl. I know that all European, Asian, Indian, Arabian, and Jewish civilizations valued virgin girls and that virgin girls were the most prized. Marrying any girl other than a virgin was considered shameful and brought dishonor to a man.


This is sounding like a novelization of the world, as oppose to the world as it is.

Back when there were printed books, I used to read the Encyclopedia Britannica as a kid but until I'd actually spoken to those who were on Omaha Beach that day or in 'Nam during Tet, it was simply a summary report of other ppl's experiences. After getting to know some Vets, however, my horizons expanded.

Our pal Elliot Rodger, used to live out his fantasy life in some on-land version of the 'Titanic' movie and look where that got him.

At least for me, I started recoiling from the world (in a measure way), after a long term relationship with a Brazilian and I was in my early 30s. Without forcing myself out of my shell at 17 and achieving a measure of success in my mid-20s, withdrawing would have meant giving up on life.

And although I hate to agree with Marcos (since I think he's a bit pollyanna-ish), but I completely concur about p@rn. It's not a way to learn about actual sexual relations but I'm not against p@rn in itself, unless it's an addiction.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:24 pm

publicduende wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Not at all. As soon as this system collapses, which could happen any time, people will desperately need men like me to direct their actions. In fact they desperately need men like me right now, and the fact that they are generally not availing themselves of our talents is why most of them are surely doomed.


LOL, that's another one of your delusions, and one of the funniest ones! If you have been never able to give your own life a direction in times of peace and prosperity, how do you think you could lead your sorry arse, let alone other people's, in times of crisis and scarcity?

You seem to have no idea of what is going on it the world. This is a time of collapse. Whole industries in the West are being wiped out. In a modern economy most projects - scientific research, running coal mines etc. - must be done by a large community, and if the enterprise collapses then it doesn't matter how wonderful individual members might be; they cannot by themselves save the situation. Me being a great person makes no difference to whether the science industry in my area still trains and funds new scientists or whether Korea still hires native English teachers in public schools or whatever. People are not going to base major policy decisions around whether one person is or would be good at his job. On the other hand, when the entire system collapses and people have no alternative but to be thrown back on their own resources, they, being mainly useless paper shufflers, will need resourceful and practical men like me to organize their day to day survival.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Tsar wrote:I will not accept a slut or an infertile cougar or an in-her-20s careerist. I want a youthful girl that makes me feel like I experienced everything, that adores me, and appreciates everything. I would want her to be interested in herself or being with me, not working and getting premature aging like many careerists do or being stressed out because of work. Most women shouldn't be working and if they do then it shouldn't be difficult, stressful, or long.


You still don't get it, dude. In this marketplace, you're a beggar, not a chooser!! In the situation you find yourself in, you should be running for cover and hiring hoes and reaching out for family friends just so you can start feeding your brain with the kind of emotional vocabulary of an adult life, which includes sex life. If you don't act now, you'll be stuck in your fantasies for the rest of your life. Marcos, lots of other members and I cannot be all wrong, don't you think.

Act. Now.

Tsar wrote:If wanting to marry makes people call me a pedo than I don't care. Doug Hutchinson got the same response from many people. His intentions were also pure and he got the parental consent to marry her. He kept the relationship clean. I'd rather be called that and have people think they're shaming me, but no one could destroy my pride or honor by calling me petty names. The attacks would only empower me because I would know I was right, they subconsciously know I am right, they are jealous, or I am breaking their modernist view of a "progressive marriage" or the West's social norms.


There is no honour in sticking to your ideas. You are being shamed not because you sound like a pedo, but because you're so stubborn and won't even try climbing down from your tower and experiencing the real world, as opposed to the one in your fantasies.

Move your incel arse to the Philippines and find your version of Happier Abroad. Case closed.

Tsar wrote:I am one year older than you. I am not the most outgoing man but I am one of the most attractive. I'm in the top 25% or top 20% when it comes to my physical attractiveness. There are guys less attractive with many girlfriends. I'm not interested in American girls and wasn't for a long time. I'm also not interested in being with any woman.


This is the same BS OilTradingAcademy was spouting all the time. Pure German origins and that stuff. You may well be in the top 1% but as long as you remain anchored to your ideas and in your US town basement, nobody will ever know. Show what you're made of, and one (or more) girls will be bound to notice you. And then you might well turn the tables and become a chooser.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby Maverick » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:59 pm

Tsar wrote:I am one year older than you. I am not the most outgoing man but I am one of the most attractive. I'm in the top 25% or top 20% when it comes to my physical attractiveness. There are guys less attractive with many girlfriends. I'm not interested in American girls and wasn't for a long time. I'm also not interested in being with any woman.


If I remember correctly, you are short, correct? Maybe around my height (5'6).

Well, unfortunately, if you are that short you are not in the Top 20% of physical attractiveness for men, as height plays a HUGE role in that. I have a face that has been compared favorably to James Franco, I have a personality that people (and many women) seem to like, and I have a good job.

But I am short. So I consider myself to be average (50% range) at best (maybe a little below average if we're just talking physical attractiveness).

Sorry, man, but height is one of the most important overall traits to women and, by far, the most important physical trait. I don't see that changing anywhere in the world. These hot 16 year old virgins may consider this as well.

Not saying this to get you down, but I think it's a good idea to stay grounded and be realistic.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby The » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:59 pm

publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:I will not accept a slut or an infertile cougar or an in-her-20s careerist. I want a youthful girl that makes me feel like I experienced everything, that adores me, and appreciates everything. I would want her to be interested in herself or being with me, not working and getting premature aging like many careerists do or being stressed out because of work. Most women shouldn't be working and if they do then it shouldn't be difficult, stressful, or long.


You still don't get it, dude. In this marketplace, you're a beggar, not a chooser!! In the situation you find yourself in, you should be running for cover and hiring hoes and reaching out for family friends just so you can start feeding your brain with the kind of emotional vocabulary of an adult life, which includes sex life. If you don't act now, you'll be stuck in your fantasies for the rest of your life. Marcos, lots of other members and I cannot be all wrong, don't you think.

Act. Now.

Tsar wrote:If wanting to marry makes people call me a pedo than I don't care. Doug Hutchinson got the same response from many people. His intentions were also pure and he got the parental consent to marry her. He kept the relationship clean. I'd rather be called that and have people think they're shaming me, but no one could destroy my pride or honor by calling me petty names. The attacks would only empower me because I would know I was right, they subconsciously know I am right, they are jealous, or I am breaking their modernist view of a "progressive marriage" or the West's social norms.


There is no honour in sticking to your ideas. You are being shamed not because you sound like a pedo, but because you're so stubborn and won't even try climbing down from your tower and experiencing the real world, as opposed to the one in your fantasies.

Move your incel arse to the Philippines and find your version of Happier Abroad. Case closed.

Tsar wrote:I am one year older than you. I am not the most outgoing man but I am one of the most attractive. I'm in the top 25% or top 20% when it comes to my physical attractiveness. There are guys less attractive with many girlfriends. I'm not interested in American girls and wasn't for a long time. I'm also not interested in being with any woman.


This is the same BS OilTradingAcademy was spouting all the time. Pure German origins and that stuff. You may well be in the top 1% but as long as you remain anchored to your ideas and in your US town basement, nobody will ever know. Show what you're made of, and one (or more) girls will be bound to notice you. And then you might well turn the tables and become a chooser.



Completely agree public...100%....But they would rather jerk off, bitch and complain then do something to change their reality....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:00 pm

publicduende wrote:You still don't get it, dude. In this marketplace, you're a beggar, not a chooser!!.

We all get that things are difficult for non-scum men these days, but that doesn't mean men like Tsar should abandon all self-respect and plan to marry a worthless burnt-out slut like everyone else. I agree that he should f**k a few hoes though.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Here Tsar

Postby The » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Here Tsar...

Just to give you a push to get out of America check these website.... Could post more but you need to do the legwork.....Maybe joining a program will help you to get out there and build your social skills....

https://www.aiesec.org/

http://www.teachaway.com/

:wink:
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:You still don't get it, dude. In this marketplace, you're a beggar, not a chooser!!.

We all get that things are difficult for non-scum men these days, but that doesn't mean men like Tsar should abandon all self-respect and plan to marry a worthless burnt-out slut like everyone else. I agree that he should f**k a few hoes though.


He can marry whoever he wants, once he has gained the knowledge, discernment and inner balance to know what he wants from life, and from women. Heck, for what I know he's so clueless, bitter and sex starved that he might end up swearing eternal love to the first Filipina who flirts with him at the Manila airport.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby S_Parc » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:05 pm

publicduende wrote:If you don't act now, you'll be stuck in your fantasies for the rest of your life. Marcos, lots of other members and I cannot be all wrong, don't you think.

Act. Now.


It's already happening.

I see the ages of 13, 17, 24, & finally 29-32, as major transit points in a man's life. Thus, being at the first age gateway at such an advanced age is a problem.

If you recall, many of the global fans of the Titanic movie were 13 year old girls. Until I'd heard of Elliot Rodger, I didn't know a single guy who was a big fan of the flick, aside from those who're into disaster movies :wink:

publicduende wrote:You may well be in the top 1% but as long as you remain anchored to your ideas and in your US town basement, nobody will ever know. Show what you're made of, and one (or more) girls will be bound to notice you. And then you might well turn the tables and become a chooser.


My dad was also a Mr Know-It-All but at least he had my mother completely under his thumb, before going off on his delusional rants. I'm pretty sure that he was technically sane, when he'd met my mother, but went slowly nuts afterwards.

Thus, unless the OP's setup in some Amish town in central PA, where someone will accept such a subjugation, as a sort of luddite extremism, then he's out of luck.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Tsar wrote:After analyzing society, civilization, movies, history, and culture I came to that conclusion. Almost every culture values a virgin girl. I know that all European, Asian, Indian, Arabian, and Jewish civilizations valued virgin girls and that virgin girls were the most prized. Marrying any girl other than a virgin was considered shameful and brought dishonor to a man.


Honor, dishonor, who gives a f**k?

You don't live in the 18th century. Nobody cares about that shit. Don't you have a sex drive or anything? :shock: You seem almost asexual, and the way in which you type suggests something may be off with you, my guess is perhaps autism? :?
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:15 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Honor, dishonor, who gives a f**k?

You don't live in the 18th century. Nobody cares about that shit.

Codes of honor are a practical way of surviving and building a cooperative society. In the same way that there are right and wrong ways to build a house, there are right and wrong ways to comport yourself. Unfortunately the system currently shields people from the consequences of their dishonorable behavior, causing them to become complete scumbags. However, you should consider this a temporary situation.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Feeling Lonely

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Honor, dishonor, who gives a f**k?

You don't live in the 18th century. Nobody cares about that shit.

Codes of honor are a practical way of surviving and building a cooperative society. In the same way that there are right and wrong ways to build a house, there are right and wrong ways to comport yourself. Unfortunately the system currently shields people from the consequences of their dishonorable behavior, causing them to become complete scumbags. However, you should consider this a temporary situation.


Codes of honor mean nothing if they are upheld only by him. If no one else in society gives a crap about his ideas of honor and dishonor, it will only set him back. For him to consider sex with a non-virgin somehow detrimental to his personal honor is absolutely preposterous. He's not doing himself any favors with this attitude, that much I know. It's impractical and unnecessary.

Remember, kids: if it's not part of the solution, it's part of the problem!
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests

cron