Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Feeling Lonely After Seeing Couples

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Tsar » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:46 am

eurobrat wrote:No offense but you're going to a smaller Russian city, I don't think you will last that long. Also don't expect to show up and a girl to like you just because you're American.


I know Americans aren't generally held in the highest regard especially since all Americans are generally stereotyped everywhere in the non-Western world. It takes time for them to begin to trust an outsider.

Why do you think I wouldn't last long?
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm







Postby eurobrat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:49 am

Tsar wrote:
eurobrat wrote:No offense but you're going to a smaller Russian city, I don't think you will last that long. Also don't expect to show up and a girl to like you just because you're American.


I know Americans aren't generally held in the highest regard especially since all Americans are generally stereotyped everywhere in the non-Western world. It takes time for them to begin to trust an outsider.

Why do you think I wouldn't last long?


Because if you cant get laid at home then I don't think you can get laid abroad.
Last edited by eurobrat on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:17 am

eurobrat wrote:Because if you cant get laid at home then I don't think you can't get laid abroad.

That makes no sense. For one thing he is not trying to get laid and for another thing non-Western females are not all dirtbag-humping slags wedded to the system.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Tsar » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:28 am

eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:
eurobrat wrote:No offense but you're going to a smaller Russian city, I don't think you will last that long. Also don't expect to show up and a girl to like you just because you're American.


I know Americans aren't generally held in the highest regard especially since all Americans are generally stereotyped everywhere in the non-Western world. It takes time for them to begin to trust an outsider.

Why do you think I wouldn't last long?


Because if you cant get laid at home then I don't think you can't get laid abroad.


What difference does it make whether I could get laid in America or not?

1. Most American girls are fat or ugly. Even at age 18-21
2. I am not attracted to American girls. I dropped out when I was 22
3. I'm not interested in wasting my time pursuing American girls. I have zero interest anymore
4. Do you honestly think I would waste my money taking an American girl on a date, just inflating her sense of self-worth and be out of my money?
5. American girls have their bad boys. I'm not interested in competing. The bad boys can keep their trashy girls
6. I have always lived in the worst state because the people are cold and unwelcoming. If I was in the south, Midwest, or Utah then maybe my life would have been different. The northeast is a f***ed up place, especially for anyone that is a little different.
7. Most American girls aren't interested in anything that has meaning and are too independently feminist
8. I don't want any of their drama or to put up with their mind games
9. What's the point in playing their game. I don't play poor odds and those are poor odds
10. What's the point in getting laid if it doesn't have meaning? It might be fun but I don't see a point if it doesn't have some sort of meaning for example having fun everyday with a bride would have meaning, but just f***ing a slut for fun isn't something I'm interested in.

How about you be honest. Would you date and f**k a 22 year old ugly landwhale if you were instantly presented with the opportunity and you were single? What about a girl with a just little extra weight and an below average or ugly face?

I'd rather remain a virgin than lose my virginity to an ugly girl or a landwhale, pay a whore, or accept a slut.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:10 am

eurobrat wrote:Because if you cant get laid at home then I don't think you can't get laid abroad.


Euro, it's not even close. Ages 21 to 23 were possibly to worst dating years of my life, as I was attempting to find a compatible AW but ran into a bunch of b*tches and nutcases. Nothing was working out, one or two dates in ... and then, a big blow up. Before then, I had two AW GFs and they both flaked out on me in time.

Starting at 24, first to Asia, then to South America, I had absolutely no trouble dating someone who was at least available. Sure, it still takes time to find a proper match but it wasn't at all difficult getting things started.

The difference was that I wasn't shy, once I'd hit 24. I was a bit seasoned, in terms of being a conversationalist and thus, leaving Uncle Sam really was an eye opener. I encourage folks like Tsar to go out and try to have brief conversations with ppl, even if it's about the weather. Don't let overseas be the first time when one engages a stranger in small talk.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:30 am

Can't write a lot because I'm busy working towards Happier Abroad. Why I stopped posting for a while too. And anyway, I wrote Tsar quite a lot yesterday about all this. But I'll just say that S_Parc is generally right, give or take a few years for tolerance. His 17 is my 19 (little before I joined here) because of poor parenting. I take responsibility for my life going forward, but that doesn't change the past. It was poor parenting. Because I've become more responsible, S_Parc's 24 looks like what mine will be. I think I'm on track. Then I go back to finish college by taking maximum course loads...I'm already at like 20+ credits this summer, twice what most people take in regular terms.

But although I was stunted as a teenager, I was friends with some girls who taught me a lot. One was Puerto Rican American, the other a Polish immigrant, accent and all. So I kind of gained dating experience second hand. I've kissed one girl a pretty one), but regret it because I didn't feel anything for her. She was a year/grade younger. Then at college I had plenty of opportunities with girls to get lays, but wasn't interested. They're not part of my goals. I think sexuality is a real curse to masculinity. Like how monks are celibate to concentrate on spiritual matters. If men had that kind self-control naturally, what wonders would he invent? I've heard some Taoists believe that ejaculation removes the yang and gives it to the woman. Indeed, too much sex lowers testosterone long term. But Tsar, I feel for you brother. It's tight. Contra S_Parc, I believe his 29 is really 27. Stay focused, be confident.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:45 am

Tsar wrote:
What difference does it make whether I could get laid in America or not?

1. Most American girls are fat or ugly. Even at age 18-21
2. I am not attracted to American girls. I dropped out when I was 22
3. I'm not interested in wasting my time pursuing American girls. I have zero interest anymore
4. Do you honestly think I would waste my money taking an American girl on a date, just inflating her sense of self-worth and be out of my money?
5. American girls have their bad boys. I'm not interested in competing. The bad boys can keep their trashy girls
6. I have always lived in the worst state because the people are cold and unwelcoming. If I was in the south, Midwest, or Utah then maybe my life would have been different. The northeast is a f***ed up place, especially for anyone that is a little different.
7. Most American girls aren't interested in anything that has meaning and are too independently feminist
8. I don't want any of their drama or to put up with their mind games
9. What's the point in playing their game. I don't play poor odds and those are poor odds
10. What's the point in getting laid if it doesn't have meaning? It might be fun but I don't see a point if it doesn't have some sort of meaning for example having fun everyday with a bride would have meaning, but just f***ing a slut for fun isn't something I'm interested in.

How about you be honest. Would you date and f**k a 22 year old ugly landwhale if you were instantly presented with the opportunity and you were single? What about a girl with a just little extra weight and an below average or ugly face?

I'd rather remain a virgin than lose my virginity to an ugly girl or a landwhale, pay a whore, or accept a slut.


You sound NARCISSISTIC, ENTITLED, and just as SHALLOW and DELUDED as the American women you claim to hate with your laundry list of bullshit. I bet if you went to the grocery store and a cute girl came up to you and started flirting with you then you would have no idea what to do.

There are plenty of nice girls in the US who are not overweight. You just seem to have gone off the deep end as you claim to be on your Holy Crusade conquest for a 16 year old perfect virgin, when in reality if you just got laid you would stop placing it on a pedestal.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:13 am

S_Parc wrote:The difference was that I wasn't shy, once I'd hit 24. I was a bit seasoned, in terms of being a conversationalist and thus, leaving Uncle Sam really was an eye opener. I encourage folks like Tsar to go out and try to have brief conversations with ppl, even if it's about the weather. Don't let overseas be the first time when one engages a stranger in small talk.


This is what I mean, these guys are socially incapable of anything outside the realm of posting their frustrations, anger and loneliness on the internet.

That and their entitlement is out of control.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:15 am

S_Parc wrote:The difference was that I wasn't shy, once I'd hit 24. I was a bit seasoned, in terms of being a conversationalist and thus, leaving Uncle Sam really was an eye opener. I encourage folks like Tsar to go out and try to have brief conversations with ppl, even if it's about the weather. Don't let overseas be the first time when one engages a stranger in small talk.


This is what I mean, these guys are socially incapable of anything outside the realm of posting their frustrations, anger and loneliness on the internet.

That and their entitlement is out of control.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:23 am

eurobrat wrote:That and their entitlement is out of control.

What exactly does he think he is entitled to that isn't the historical norm? All successful societies have enforced female pre-marital chastity at the time of their inception and ascendency and if anything, sixteen is a little old for a female to get married in most societies.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Tsar » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:36 am

eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:
What difference does it make whether I could get laid in America or not?

1. Most American girls are fat or ugly. Even at age 18-21
2. I am not attracted to American girls. I dropped out when I was 22
3. I'm not interested in wasting my time pursuing American girls. I have zero interest anymore
4. Do you honestly think I would waste my money taking an American girl on a date, just inflating her sense of self-worth and be out of my money?
5. American girls have their bad boys. I'm not interested in competing. The bad boys can keep their trashy girls
6. I have always lived in the worst state because the people are cold and unwelcoming. If I was in the south, Midwest, or Utah then maybe my life would have been different. The northeast is a f***ed up place, especially for anyone that is a little different.
7. Most American girls aren't interested in anything that has meaning and are too independently feminist
8. I don't want any of their drama or to put up with their mind games
9. What's the point in playing their game. I don't play poor odds and those are poor odds
10. What's the point in getting laid if it doesn't have meaning? It might be fun but I don't see a point if it doesn't have some sort of meaning for example having fun everyday with a bride would have meaning, but just f***ing a slut for fun isn't something I'm interested in.

How about you be honest. Would you date and f**k a 22 year old ugly landwhale if you were instantly presented with the opportunity and you were single? What about a girl with a just little extra weight and an below average or ugly face?

I'd rather remain a virgin than lose my virginity to an ugly girl or a landwhale, pay a whore, or accept a slut.


You sound NARCISSISTIC, ENTITLED, and just as SHALLOW and DELUDED as the American women you claim to hate with your laundry list of bullshit. I bet if you went to the grocery store and a cute girl came up to you and started flirting with you then you would have no idea what to do.

There are plenty of nice girls in the US who are not overweight. You just seem to have gone off the deep end as you claim to be on your Holy Crusade conquest for a 16 year old perfect virgin, when in reality if you just got laid you would stop placing it on a pedestal.


You never answered my question. Would you date and f**k a 22 year old ugly landwhale if you were instantly presented with the opportunity and you were single? What about a girl with a just little extra weight and an below average or ugly face?

Are you saying you would? Because you say that I'm shallow. Does that mean you would be with a landwhale or a very ugly girl if you had the chance?

My list is legitimate and if you can't see that then your the one that is deluded. I'm proud to be shallow because that means I have standards, self-respect, and I appreciate beauty. Everyone is entitled to love and I don't care who doesn't believe that is true. I'm proud to be a narcissistic because it is empowering and means I don't get attached to anyone. If a cute girl came up to me in a grocery store and started flirting and it was in America I wouldn't even bother, it would probably be a trick anyway and no girls actually do that. Random guys in grocery stores are CREEPS to American girls. At least 40% of the girls that I see are overweight, fat, obese, or morbidly obese. So if you think there are a lot of attractive girls then you are completely wrong. Just being with a thin woman in America is becoming difficult and I don't see a point in that anymore. I wouldn't be posting here if I wanted to be with an American girl.

How about you log onto any of the major American dating websites? 96%-98% are Obese girls and ugly girls. The ones that aren't are probably looking for a "good time" or are single moms wanting a provider because they got knocked-up by some bad boy. You have too much faith in the ability to find nice girls in America. It's 2014, not 1914 so there are almost no nice girls in any Anglo country.
Last edited by Tsar on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Tsar » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:40 am

Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:That and their entitlement is out of control.

What exactly does he think he is entitled to that isn't the historical norm? All successful societies have enforced female pre-marital chastity at the time of their inception and ascendency and if anything, sixteen is a little old for a female to get married in most societies.


16 is the ideal age to marry a girl and she's more likely to be like a princess at that age. Why should a man go for a 32 year old woman that is already past her peak beauty and past fertility.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:52 am

Tsar wrote:You never answered my question. Would you date and f**k a 22 year old ugly landwhale if you were instantly presented with the opportunity and you were single? What about a girl with a just little extra weight and an below average or ugly face?


There's a saying in my country that says "you have to learn how to ride on an old bike sometimes". It means that one ought not to be too picky about their first time, as it isn't a big deal people make it out to be. And the concept of virginity doesn't have as much value and importance as people attach to it. You f*ck a girl, you learn the ropes, you improve, your experience and confidence grows and this helps you succeed. You can't ever learn how to play the game if you never start playing.

Tsar wrote:Are you saying you would? Because you say that I'm shallow. Does that mean you would be with a landwhale or a very ugly girl if you had the chance?


It's a matter of taste. Slightly overweight, slightly below average... you make it sound like you have model looks when in reality you are an unemployed 24-year old short guy, a social recluse with unrealistically high standards who doesn't know how the world works.

Tsar wrote:My list is legitimate and if you can't see that then your the one that is deluded. I'm proud to be shallow because that means I have standards, self-respect, and I appreciate beauty. Everyone is entitled to love and I don't care who doesn't believe that is true. I'm proud to be a narcissistic because it is empowering and means I don't get attached to anyone.


You not getting attached to anyone, you being arrogant and having misguided feelings of superiority, means you will never ever find love or a girlfriend. Because you believe the universe owes you something when the world owes you jack shit.

Tsar wrote:If a cute girl came up to me in a grocery store and started flirting and it was in America I wouldn't even bother, it would probably be a trick anyway and no girls actually do that.


You are probably too socially awkward to notice anyway, so why bother? If you are anywhere near as handsome as you claim to be, there's no way in hell no girl ever flirted with you. You are probably deluding yourself in a number of ways, and very unapproachable and closed-off.

Tsar wrote:Random guys in grocery stores are CREEPS to American girls...


...said the 'creep' who wishes he lived in 1914, or 1814. Being seen as creepy is a vibe. Something you have control over as its a matter of attitude.

Tsar wrote:So if you think there are a lot of attractive girls then you are completely wrong. Just being with a thin woman in America is becoming difficult.


You don't need "a lot", you need one. You are a monogamous person, no? And the first girl you f*ck isn't the girl you should marry. It's not the 19th century for crying out loud...

Tsar wrote:How about you log onto any of the major American dating websites? 96%-98% are Obese girls and ugly girls. The ones that aren't are probably looking for a "good time" or are single moms wanting a provider because they got knocked-up by some bad boy.


The 'bad boy' has social skills you lack. I knocked up a girl, am I a bad boy?

Tsar wrote:You have too much faith in the ability to find nice girls in America. It's 2014, not 1914 so there are almost no nice girls in any Anglo country.


You don't need a perfect girl... or even nice. She has to be nice enough. Willing. You need to plough her like a champion and gain some experience, and from this gain confidence. Or else you don't stand a chance ever getting that perfect 10\10 virgin teenage wife you desire. You need social and sexual skills, charisma, experience, confidence, means, to pull off what you want to pull off. If you can't even get a slut to f*ck you how can you ever even hope to find a wife? They'll just laugh at the socially awkward, short American man with his illusions of grandeur who lives at home as a grown man and never even had sex before. :roll:

She will want a man to sweep her off her feet. Not a boy with an overgrown ego who has a lot of growing up to do. For a handsome man to be a virgin at 24 through choice? They'll think you are gay, probably. Or a eunuch. You certainly won't turn them on.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Tsar wrote: You never answered my question. Would you date and f**k a 22 year old ugly landwhale if you were instantly presented with the opportunity and you were single? What about a girl with a just little extra weight and an below average or ugly face?


Dude no girl is going to lay you with your bad attitude. I was not so picky for my first time, I just went after a girl when the timing was right. I did not have this list of requirements like you have and there's a reason you're 24 and still haven't even lost your virginity which at this point is probably eating you up every single day.

Tsar wrote: My list is legitimate and if you can't see that then your the one that is deluded. I'm proud to be shallow because that means I have standards, self-respect, and I appreciate beauty. Everyone is entitled to love and I don't care who doesn't believe that is true. I'm proud to be a narcissistic because it is empowering and means I don't get attached to anyone.


LOL! you sound like a psycho, and you really wonder why no girl has f***ed you yet. It's pretty obvious. You really think that coming over here to Europe will get you a girl with that attitude. There is nowhere you will get a girl with that mentality.

Tsar wrote: If a cute girl came up to me in a grocery store and started flirting and it was in America I wouldn't even bother, it would probably be a trick anyway and no girls actually do that. Random guys in grocery stores are CREEPS to American girls. At least 40% of the girls that I see are overweight, fat, obese, or morbidly obese.


Have you ever even tried becoming just friends with a girl? Kind of like Spark and his Lesbo girlfriend. Do you know how much you would learn about women if you just tried that? Instead you're hateful, spiteful, and narcissistic like Elliot Rogers thinking they should deflower you just because you're you...

Tsar wrote:
How about you log onto any of the major American dating websites? 96%-98% are Obese girls and ugly girls. The ones that aren't are probably looking for a "good time" or are single moms wanting a provider because they got knocked-up by some bad boy. You have too much faith in the ability to find nice girls in America. It's 2014, not 1914 so there are almost no nice girls in any Anglo country.


You just keep making up excuse after excuse. You're obviously getting nowhere because you're still 24 and a virgin!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:42 pm

Tsar wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:That and their entitlement is out of control.

What exactly does he think he is entitled to that isn't the historical norm? All successful societies have enforced female pre-marital chastity at the time of their inception and ascendency and if anything, sixteen is a little old for a female to get married in most societies.


16 is the ideal age to marry a girl and she's more likely to be like a princess at that age. Why should a man go for a 32 year old woman that is already past her peak beauty and past fertility.


Dude you would be lucky if any girl so much as said hello to you with the amount of anger and hate coming out of your mouth!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests