Leaving America is harder now

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Leaving America is harder now

Post by Mr.Darcy »

We must stay and fight the fight

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

You're wasting your time doing that, it won't get anywhere.

Societies not going to suddenly change and be more equitable for men just because it's the ethical thing to do.

Aim to earn an online income, then go out and enjoy your life.

http://www.returnofkings.com/5351/mgtow ... -than-mras
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

No offense but staying can be really hard especially with the new generation coming in
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

What a useless topic. Almost as useless as complaining about Nevada brothels ripping you off...
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Nevada has brothels???
The
Junior Poster

Re: Leaving America is harder now

Post by The »

Mr.Darcy wrote:We must stay and fight the fight
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

hmm didn't know that. Kinda interesting
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

You are Jefferson Darcy, Mr. Darcy. Effeminate, lacks the cognizance of leadership, and lets a woman lead his relationship. Where's your Amanda "The Duh-uh-uh Dyke, Fright-Night" Bearse?? You should be flagged off of HappierAbroad for such a paltry post.

#DunceCapInYourA.ss
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Why?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

fschmidt wrote:
Why?
Because he has a low self-esteem and is a nerd. There are a lot of awkward offbeat nerds on this forum that would never show their pic hence where is the initial place that would resolve most of their problems to getting women abroad. I think that's why a lot of nerds on this site (I didn't say everybody is a nerd; understand me please) despise PUA because they cannot even do it properly themselves; yes some PUAs westernize places faster but if they don't tip their women just for being women and actually are daunting, anti-feminist matriarchs, then PUA wouldn't be so bad!!!

I don't understand why many of these nerds won't let people criticize them so they become corrected and live life overseas without this complaining about not being able to find visas, LEARNING A NEW F.UCKING LANGUAGE FOR N-TEENTH TIME. I have a dude now inboxing me with race, public-sex articles, and he doesn't ever talk about his experiences abroad.

I am flustered by the amount of articles of guys that cannot even do P4P right. That's insane; it's just a like buying a bag of rice with a price tag from the store and they still cannot manage to even do that properly.

Zboy1 & Winston: here's a good idea. Noobs are NOT ALLOWED TO POST in the expat section. There's a reason why it's called expat.....Expats have experience overseas...they aren't asking stupid questions like "So what such-and-such country like?" and they have offered no iota of experience overseas.

Don't be so stupid and let people come here asking about countries and they have yet to contribute worthy sh.it (make sure they don't do it just so they can get free information about such-and-such and they have used us instead contributing....do I make sense here? Will what I say become successfully implemented into the about-to-created expat sub-forum??? I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS NOW AND YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME WINSTON. You treat me like an anomaly.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on June 15th, 2014, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Who and what do you want to fight for? If you want to fight for a corrupt system, stay. If you want fight against it, and for your own personal success, don't stay. Leave. It's for the best and you know it.

Leaving America is hard if America already gives you what you want. But if that is the case then why are you even here in the first place? Travel the world and make up your own mind. Find your own place under the sun. Get to know yourself. Don't just blurt out random phrases without meaning as you sit here and do nothing.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.