Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Confessions of a reformed racist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby fschmidt » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:21 am

You are blaming your mixed race for your inability to fit into a culture. So I will give my story to show this isn't right.

I am 100% Jewish which means that according to you I should fit right into Judaism. But which Judaism, Liberal or Orthodox? I was raised completely secular and liberal but I reject those views. So I can't culturally fit in with Liberal Judaism or any other form of Liberalism. The Orthodox would accept me racially but I have issues with them. Jews as a whole have an above average IQ, but I don't think the Orthodox Jews do. Most high IQ Jews are liberal or reject Judaism. Orthodox Judaism is culturally designed for the stupid. So here is an example of culture affecting race. Orthodox Judaism is dominated by the Hasidim which is a branch of Judaism originally designed for dumb, ignorant Russian Jewish peasants. Within Judaism, this had grown by encouraging dumb Orthodox Jews to have many kids. The liberal Jews are assimilating. This means that the future of Judaism is actually a stupid race. So as culture changes, the race changes. My background is Hungarian Jew and the Hungarian Jews basically lived by providing intellectual services to Hungary. They were neither Liberal nor Orthodox. They were a reasonable kind of Judaism that no longer exists, and that promoted intelligence. As a result, Hungarian Jews have been the most intellectually productive group per capita in the last 100 years. But it is pointless to dwell on the past, and the future of Judaism is bleak. I want no part of it.

A reasonable culture would accept reasonable people. I am just as much an outcast as you are for the simple reason that no reasonable culture exists today. If a reasonable culture did exist, both of us could join it and our problems would be solved. I don't think the Chinese have a brighter future than Jews do. They also lost their guiding force of Confucianism and will head to disaster. All this is why I keep trying to promote CoAlpha and the Scripturist site. If someone finds a good culture, I would drop my ideas and just join that culture. But until then, I see no alternative but to try to start a sane religion/culture. It doesn't have to be a big group to be successful. If I could get 10 families together in a sane culture, I would be thrilled.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX







Postby zboy1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:38 am

KokujinKrusader wrote:Women tend to race-mix due to "self-hate"; men due to opportunity. This generally seems to be the case, with exceptions, of course.


That's what I noticed too! Women usually do it out of rebellion, spite or hatred of their own race; men, on the other hand, do it out of either necessity (some White men, for example, cannot get White women due to feminism and their overly ridiculous demands, so they get an Eastern European, Latin or Asian women instead...) or out of love and sometimes just out of lust or to fulfill a particular sexual fetish. ...

Why is that?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Everyone on the planet is mixed with at least two or more races except for the 100 percent Africans who live in Africa.

For those who hate racial mixing, you're too late.

Mankind has been mixing forever.

Asians have asian, white and sometimes African blood.

Latinos usually have white, native american and african blood in them.

Many whites have african, asian or native american blood in them as well.

There are some 100 percent australian aborignese and some 100 percent eastern indians but most people in the world are mixed.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby KokujinKrusader » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:09 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Everyone on the planet is mixed with at least two or more races except for the 100 percent Africans who live in Africa.

For those who hate racial mixing, you're too late.

Mankind has been mixing forever.

Asians have asian, white and sometimes African blood.

Latinos usually have white, native american and african blood in them.

Many whites have african, asian or native american blood in them as well.

There are some 100 percent australian aborignese and some 100 percent eastern indians but most people in the world are mixed.


That may be true, but opponents to race mixing tend to thing about obvious mixtures now. Also, as evident in many posts by users here and on other sites, certain mixes are widely accepted while others are not, especially those mixes that would benefit the posters in question.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:53 am
Location: East Asia and California

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Sorry but you are very wrong. While people on stormfront and other sites like it are racist so far that it's illogical (they are right about a lot though) you have gone far too much into the opposite end of practically racial denial and fact denial.

I am a white man but I still accept obvious fact. East Asians and European whites are the most superior people.

You may find a really nice black girl or Indian girl or whatever girl but that exception doesn't change the facts.
I too have seen attractive black women. Doesn't mean I am going to pretend blacks aren't generally less attractive and violent people who are from the most backward continent in the entire world. On average they cause more crime and have lower IQ's. They rape women at 2.3x the rate that white men do and also are incarcerated 6.8x the rate white men are. These are just facts and blacks act like this everywhere. Whether it's in Africa or the UK or the USA. Pretty much everywhere.

These are just facts and it's not meant to insult blacks because I am a white man myself and admit that east Asians are more intelligent than my race because I just accept facts. They hold the top 5 positions in country IQ. Hong Kong, SK, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and then finally a white country Austria and then Germany after that.

I also realize that the 3 men with the highest IQ's on the planet currently are 3 east Asian men who all have IQ's over 200. Kim Ung-Yong, Terence Tao and Christopher Hirata.

Facts are facts.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:09 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Everyone on the planet is mixed with at least two or more races except for the 100 percent Africans who live in Africa.

For those who hate racial mixing, you're too late.

Mankind has been mixing forever.

Asians have asian, white and sometimes African blood.

Latinos usually have white, native american and african blood in them.

Many whites have african, asian or native american blood in them as well.

There are some 100 percent australian aborignese and some 100 percent eastern indians but most people in the world are mixed.


Actually you are wrong on a few points. Yes it's true that secluded Africans like in sub sahara Africa may be the purest people on the planet, the other statements you made aren't quite true.

Whites and Asians both have neanderthal and Denisovan in them. Where whites and Asians share boundaries they are usually mixed like the Russians and Mongolians and Northern Chinese and east Europeans. Just like southern Europeans have black in them from being geographically closer to the Arabs who in turn have significant black in them.

But west Europeans and people in Ireland and Scotland have been found to be very very pure. So do east Asians like Koreans and Japanese who are very very pure.


Also you are mistaken by assuming that even dark south east Asians have black because of their skin color. They actually have Negrito in them which is actually genetically the most distant race from Africans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

Also WTF are you on about saying whites have "native American in them". I don't know what theory you have read but that's retarded. Whites in Europe would literally have no native American in them at all. Only some whites from the USA, Canada and south America would have native American in them. And that's only "some". As in north America most of them were wiped out anyway and there have only been around 8 generations of whites after the indians were wiped out and only a few bred in. Even saying most whites from the USA have native Indian in them is absurd and retarded to claim when you think about it.

Also most in Japan and Korea are very pure as the white man didn't even discover these places up until just a few hundred years ago. For Japan it hasn't had whites for the vast majority of it's entire history.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakoku

Before 1633 whites didn't even know Japan existed and after 1853 when foreigners were allowed in that's only been 161 years of that. To claim that in that 161 years that what little whites got into Japan (mostly ww2) made all 100+ million Japanese have white in them is also absurd. Just doesn't make sense. How many Japanese most likely have some white in them from the past 161 years is obviously going to be more like maybe 10 thousand Japanese people.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Zionosis wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Everyone on the planet is mixed with at least two or more races except for the 100 percent Africans who live in Africa.

For those who hate racial mixing, you're too late.

Mankind has been mixing forever.

Asians have asian, white and sometimes African blood.

Latinos usually have white, native american and african blood in them.

Many whites have african, asian or native american blood in them as well.

There are some 100 percent australian aborignese and some 100 percent eastern indians but most people in the world are mixed.


Actually you are wrong on a few points. Yes it's true that secluded Africans like in sub sahara Africa may be the purest people on the planet, the other statements you made aren't quite true.

Whites and Asians both have neanderthal and Denisovan in them. Where whites and Asians share boundaries they are usually mixed like the Russians and Mongolians and Northern Chinese and east Europeans. Just like southern Europeans have black in them from being geographically closer to the Arabs who in turn have significant black in them.

But west Europeans and people in Ireland and Scotland have been found to be very very pure. So do east Asians like Koreans and Japanese who are very very pure.


Also you are mistaken by assuming that even dark south east Asians have black because of their skin color. They actually have Negrito in them which is actually genetically the most distant race from Africans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

Also WTF are you on about saying whites have "native American in them". I don't know what theory you have read but that's retarded. Whites in Europe would literally have no native American in them at all. Only some whites from the USA, Canada and south America would have native American in them. And that's only "some". As in north America most of them were wiped out anyway and there have only been around 8 generations of whites after the indians were wiped out and only a few bred in. Even saying most whites from the USA have native Indian in them is absurd and retarded to claim when you think about it.

Also most in Japan and Korea are very pure as the white man didn't even discover these places up until just a few hundred years ago. For Japan it hasn't had whites for the vast majority of it's entire history.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakoku

Before 1633 whites didn't even know Japan existed and after 1853 when foreigners were allowed in that's only been 161 years of that. To claim that in that 161 years that what little whites got into Japan (mostly ww2) made all 100+ million Japanese have white in them is also absurd. Just doesn't make sense. How many Japanese most likely have some white in them from the past 161 years is obviously going to be more like maybe 10 thousand Japanese people.


You made the grave mistake of even replying to me.

No whites are pure because if they were 100 percent white, then they would be albinos living only 20-25 years and due to mixing with African peoples for thousands of years, they have longer lifespans, it may not be reflected in their ancestry tests but a pure white person would have no pigment whatsoever in their hair, skin or eyes.

You have been brainwashed with the Eurocentric crap that has been shoved down our throats.

ALL dark skinned people come from Africa, you are trying to take away the true African ancestry from people across the world.

You don't know as much about race as you think you do, so just sit down and let me give you an EDUCATION, like I have many non-black people.

I see that you deny the world wide African influence like many non-black people.

For one thing, we all come from Africa and have black African ancestors.

All Y chromosomes go back to black Africa, sorry, it's an undisputed scientific fact.

All races on the planet can trace their roots back to black Africa.

SOME whites have native american blood in them, I have known a few.

I never said ALL whites have native American blood.

Many asians have African blood in them as there ancesters were of African descent.

There are STILL BLACK AFRICAN ASIANS living in asia today, there are images of them online.

The first asians were black Africans and they are light skinned today due to the mixing and conquering by white peoples.

So please go somewhere, I don't need any more non-black people deny the true African legacy of the world.

Yes, the first asians, middle easterners, native americans, egyptians and latinos were black Africans.

Noah had 3 sons, Ham who was black, Shem who was a light brown color and Japheth who turned white due to a genetic mutation.

The ancient Israelites were even brown and dark skinned and the only reason that whites exist is due to a genetic mutation that resulted in them being created from black African peoples.

No go along and do some research and don't come to me with any crap trying to take away the African ancestors of this entire planet.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:50 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Noah had 3 sons, Ham who was black, Shem who was a light brown color and Japheth who turned white due to a genetic mutation.


I was going to actually seriously reply to your post, but then I read this part...

To actually believe all three different major races hail from Noah's three genetically mutated sons is simply the most retarded crap I've ever heard since the "the earth is 5000 years old" crap or the notion that all of mankind hails from Adam and Eve's incestuous sibling-marrying offspring. To use the Bible, a work of symbolic fiction, as any sort of scientific argument or proof in any way, shape or form immediately takes away all possible credibility your argument could have ever had.

I also really don't think you know what albino's are, either. You know, albino's, the people who get killed in Africa and have their bones eaten as special medicine. :roll:

The reason white people have a greater diversity in skin, hair and eye color is because white people (especially those with red hair) have some Neanderthal blood as the result of interbreeding. This Neanderthal admixture is also find in some Asian and Middle Eastern people, but not in most African people (safe for some North Africans).

Ham, Shem and Japhet probably just had different babymomma's because Noah, like all men in his day and age, was a playa. But that's not "the original of the races", that's absolutely preposterous lol.

As far as the "Out of Africa" theory goes, it is probably true to an extent. However Neanderthal people do not originate in Africa, but are of Eurasian origin unlike those they later mixed with. To say that all people nowadays primarily originate from Africa is bullshit, plain and simple. As Neanderthal and 'modern' humans intermixed, the origin of most white people is as much Eurasian as it is African. The whole "oldest common ancestor" thing would come into play, and seeing as though most people who lived a few thousand years ago are now among all of mankinds "oldest common ancestors", safe for some very remote areas, it's safe to say a lot of people (including Africans) have some non-African ancestors as well.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:02 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:No go along and do some research and don't come to me with any crap trying to take away the African ancestors of this entire planet.


You really are hung up on this whole "cradle of life" thing, huh? Why's that such a big deal to you?

SilverEnergy wrote:ALL dark skinned people come from Africa, you are trying to take away the true African ancestry from people across the world.


No, they really don't.

There's dark skinned Indians, and there's the aboriginals of Australia who, black as they may be, have no African heritage whatsoever. The same way certain tribes of the African (!) island of Madagascar are not that strongly linked to continental Africans either and have some links with Asian peoples.

You can be dark skinned and not African. And you can also be light-skinned and African (see North-Africa or Egypt). The ancient Egyptians had pharaohs who were black Nubians (Seti I), but they also had very light skinned ones such as Ramses the Second, who had light skin and curly red hair. There's genetic diversity even on the African continent itself.

Dark does not mean African in 100% of cases, boy. That's just Afro-centrist thinking of black supremacists who want to lay claim on historical figures and empires and pretend the black race is responsible for it all. I've heard some people with this way of thinking even go as far as to claim Cleopatra (an inbred Greek-Macedonian with distant Egyptian heritage) was black. It's laughably ignorant. :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby SilverEnergy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:15 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:No go along and do some research and don't come to me with any crap trying to take away the African ancestors of this entire planet.


You really are hung up on this whole "cradle of life" thing, huh? Why's that such a big deal to you?

SilverEnergy wrote:ALL dark skinned people come from Africa, you are trying to take away the true African ancestry from people across the world.


No, they really don't.

There's dark skinned Indians, and there's the aboriginals of Australia who, black as they may be, have no African heritage whatsoever. The same way certain tribes of the African (!) island of Madagascar are not that strongly linked to continental Africans either and have some links with Asian peoples.

You can be dark skinned and not African. And you can also be light-skinned and African (see North-Africa or Egypt). The ancient Egyptians had pharaohs who were black Nubians (Seti I), but they also had very light skinned ones such as Ramses the Second, who had light skin and curly red hair. There's genetic diversity even on the African continent itself.

Dark does not mean African in 100% of cases, boy. That's just Afro-centrist thinking of black supremacists who want to lay claim on historical figures and empires and pretend the black race is responsible for it all. I've heard some people with this way of thinking even go as far as to claim Cleopatra (an inbred Greek-Macedonian with distant Egyptian heritage) was black. It's laughably ignorant. :roll:


Yes, I am hung up on it until you WHITES get it and you still don't get it and you still keep spreading lies, so I am still going to keep spreading the truth.

By calling me "boy" displays how you really feel about black males.

You have revealed your true colors to me.

Sorry, all have black ancestors and come from Africa.

The ancient Egyptians were conquered by whites and light skinned Arabs and that's why they are so light skinned today through centuries of mixing.

Nope, anything that doesn't agree with your thinking you label it as Afrocentric.

All Y chromosomes go back to Africa and all have black ancestors.

Genetically, we all come from black Africa.

Those dark skinned people who you say have no connection to Africa, DID leave Africa.

It hurts you to the core that a black male like me challenges your views.

Every single person, including every single blonde haired blued eyed person comes from Africa.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:18 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Noah had 3 sons, Ham who was black, Shem who was a light brown color and Japheth who turned white due to a genetic mutation.


I was going to actually seriously reply to your post, but then I read this part...

To actually believe all three different major races hail from Noah's three genetically mutated sons is simply the most retarded crap I've ever heard since the "the earth is 5000 years old" crap or the notion that all of mankind hails from Adam and Eve's incestuous sibling-marrying offspring. To use the Bible, a work of symbolic fiction, as any sort of scientific argument or proof in any way, shape or form immediately takes away all possible credibility your argument could have ever had.

I also really don't think you know what albino's are, either. You know, albino's, the people who get killed in Africa and have their bones eaten as special medicine. :roll:

The reason white people have a greater diversity in skin, hair and eye color is because white people (especially those with red hair) have some Neanderthal blood as the result of interbreeding. This Neanderthal admixture is also find in some Asian and Middle Eastern people, but not in most African people (safe for some North Africans).

Ham, Shem and Japhet probably just had different babymomma's because Noah, like all men in his day and age, was a playa. But that's not "the original of the races", that's absolutely preposterous lol.

As far as the "Out of Africa" theory goes, it is probably true to an extent. However Neanderthal people do not originate in Africa, but are of Eurasian origin unlike those they later mixed with. To say that all people nowadays primarily originate from Africa is bullshit, plain and simple. As Neanderthal and 'modern' humans intermixed, the origin of most white people is as much Eurasian as it is African. The whole "oldest common ancestor" thing would come into play, and seeing as though most people who lived a few thousand years ago are now among all of mankinds "oldest common ancestors", safe for some very remote areas, it's safe to say a lot of people (including Africans) have some non-African ancestors as well.


Another person who doesn't believe in the Bible, which comprises most of the non-black males on Happier Abroad.

Whites as stated by SCIENTISTS, originated through a genetic mutation from black African dna.

Black skin color is the ONLY color that can produce white and brown skin shades.

I never said that Ham, Shem and Japheth were the origin of the human race but they they helped repopulate the world after most humans were killed in the world wide flood.

The origin of mankind is the BLACK AFRICAN ADAM AND EVE!

But of course, you don't believe int he Bible or don't even believe in the simple fact that ALL mankind originated from Africa.

It's genetically impossible for whites to produce a black or brown person as they can only genetically produce another white person.

Ham who was black, settled in Africa, where many of the black people migrated out of Africa and spread around the world until whites started killing them and mixing in with them.

Shem who was black, most likely a light brown color, settled in the middle east area.

Japheth who was white, went into the Caucasus mountains and from there, whites left the mountains and settled in Russia and Europe, that's why whites are called CAUCASIONS.

Blacks started civilization, get over it.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:32 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:By calling me "boy" displays how you really feel about black males.


Just this one particular one called SilverEnergy, who talks like he skipped class a little too often as a kid and got so high he's still with his head in the cloud. :roll:

SilverEnergy wrote:Yes, I am hung up on it until you WHITES get it and you still don't get it and you still keep spreading lies, so I am still going to keep spreading the truth.


I still don't get WHAT, exactly? I am a descendant of the Neanderthal so in my blood flows not only your "African" blood but also that of a people that hailed from the Eurasian continent, rather then the African. That's what I get, but you don't want to get it.

SilverEnergy wrote:You have revealed your true colors to me.


My true color is white, as I come from the European continent as did most of my ancestors, son of Shem.

SilverEnergy wrote:Sorry, all have black ancestors and come from Africa.


Nah, Neanderthal people did not come from Africa. They originate from Europe and Asia.

SilverEnergy wrote:The ancient Egyptians were conquered by whites


Yes, but when they were they already had Pharaohs who weren't black. Before the Macedonians took over, Ramses the Second was a red-haired light skinned man. And he was one of their greatest pharoahs.

SilverEnergy wrote:Nope, anything that doesn't agree with your thinking you label it as Afrocentric.


So if I am in disagreement with an Irish midget it is because of afrocenticism? :roll: Thanks, I'll remember that one haha!

SilverEnergy wrote:All Y chromosomes go back to Africa and all have black ancestors.


Not if you count those of us who have Neanderthal ancestors, the genome of which has recently become known.

SilverEnergy wrote:Genetically, we all come from black Africa.


No we don't. The Out of Africa theory is not entirely unchallenged scientifically, like it or not. There's relatively convincing evidence to both sides.

SilverEnergy wrote:Those dark skinned people who you say have no connection to Africa, DID leave Africa.


Perhaps some of their ancestors did. But genetically most of them are their own distinct groups that cannot be linked to African people anymore and who, outside of the similar eye and hair color, have very little in common with the people of the African continent.

SilverEnergy wrote:It hurts you to the core that a black male like me challenges your views.


Not really, as you hardly are capable of challenging anything, instead you blurt out a lot of lines with a lot of spaces in between, in a tone that very clearly does not seem open to any form of opposition or rebuttal, even going as far as to say someone "made a mistake" by even replying to you. Though, in that last aspect, you may have a point. :lol:

I don't give a f**k about you being a black man. You could be blue for all I care and say: "it hurts you to your core a smurf like me challenges your views", and it still wouldn't matter as your views would still make no sense and would still consist of nothing but black supremacist self-serving bullshit.

SilverEnergy wrote:Every single person, including every single blonde haired blued eyed person comes from Africa.


Sure. I'll insist on no longer being called by my 'slave name' Marcos from now on, then. As clearly I am so very, very African lol. :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby SilverEnergy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnWTi8SrUOs


All human beings come from Africa.

Instead of trying to prove me wrong, you need to find a way to get a handle on your white women.

I know how most of you on this website feel about black people due to your own inner problems that you can barely solve.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jTAueCy4O0

White geneticist says we are ALL black.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:40 pm

"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests