Are men who seek foreign women losers or control freaks?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: Men who need foreign women are losers or control freaks

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

traveller wrote:
September 12th, 2018, 3:54 pm
Jonny Law wrote:
November 13th, 2014, 2:14 pm

"If you have to travel long distances to meet “good ones,” chances are that it’s you who is the problem, not the women."

Thanks and enjoy
That is exactly what some people told me before I moved to Florida from Chicago. Like to them, women by nature are wild, spoiled, heartless man haters, or even like only Ted Bundy would have ever failed to get a date with a College of DuPage Track & Field star. Like literally saying; " You can't get a date at College of DuPage, you belong in the electric chair! No questions asked."
slight exaggerations there.

where do you make the logical leap from "chances are that it’s you who is the problem, not the women." to "you belong in the electric chair! "

If its not true for you.....dont worry about what people say.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://matingmarket.wordpress.com/2015 ... -nutshell/

I think, this disgusting blog is abandoned. The last comment is from 27/Apr/2015, more than 3 years ago.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 12th, 2018, 11:01 pm
https://matingmarket.wordpress.com/2015 ... -nutshell/

I think, this disgusting blog is abandoned. The last comment is from 27/Apr/2015, more than 3 years ago.
"“The men who benefit from monogamy are generally not the kind of men you want to f**k.”

There is truth to that, women who are looking for hook ups dont want to f**k a man who is looking for monogamy, women who are looking for long term stability want relationships with monogamous men
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 12th, 2018, 10:14 pm
traveller wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:

"If you have to travel long distances to meet “good ones,” chances are that it’s you who is the problem, not the women."

Thanks and enjoy
That is exactly what some people told me before I moved to Florida from Chicago. Like to them, women by nature are wild, spoiled, heartless man haters, or even like only Ted Bundy would have ever failed to get a date with a College of DuPage Track & Field star. Like literally saying; " You can't get a date at College of DuPage, you belong in the electric chair! No questions asked."

where do you make the logical leap from "chances are that it’s you who is the problem, not the women." to "you belong in the electric chair! "

Illinoisans are not only spoiled and standoffish, they love to bully dateless guys by acting like he escaped from prison and is wanted even for quadruple capital murder.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

traveller wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 4:36 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 12th, 2018, 10:14 pm
traveller wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:

Thanks and enjoy

Illinoisans are not only spoiled and standoffish, they love to bully dateless guys by acting like he escaped from prison and is wanted even for quadruple capital murder.
who bullies you?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Illinoisan jumping on here to say that no, most of us actually DON'T bully dateless guys (mostly because we don't spend our time wondering how/why someone is dateless lol).
Nobody wants you to go to the electric chair.
But please don't expect women to flock to you.
Just as you have said countless times that you are not attracted to certain women, certain women may not be attracted to you either.
Have an awesome day :)
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

men who need big strong independent white western women are spineless cucks with no balls, and probably quasi-homosexuals to boot

I am loving the over-exaggeration in this group.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

There is some truth to this article. Obviously shoe doesn't fit every foot and if you are offended then the shoe probably fit. The guy who wrote the article put a disclaimer that is not talking about every guy who travels abroad.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Veruca; "And if I don't get the things I am after, I'm going to scream!" (Trashes the Golden Goose room). "Don't care how, I want it now!" (Gets dropped down the garbage chute).

Mr. Wonka; "She was a bad egg."

Clearly, the American woman's mascot role model is Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Men who need foreign women are losers or control freaks?

Post by Mercury »

The guy in the article wrote:
February 13th, 2012, 9:45 pm
What do you guys of this PUA author's opinion? Give one of his articles a read.
http://matingmarket.wordpress.com/2011/ ... ol-freaks/

Women are pretty much the same wherever I have found them. In my experience, foreign women were, if anything, more demanding and bitchier than American women, but overall no great difference.
That's exactly like saying women by nature are of Satan himself, and that only men who can catch the wild rabbit in a wooded area with their bare hands (no cornering the rabbit) shall have a relationship with a woman.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury »

ringspun wrote:
February 17th, 2012, 1:54 pm
Unfortunatly some people do think this way, when I have been to Thailand lots, I had major sex there, threesomes, foursomes and I would say about 7 out of 10 girls I asked out even at Malls said a YES!

But then some people back home who are jealous will say "oh he can't get a woman here"

They are right, I can't get a woman in the UK who isn't probably after my cash, a cheating whore, has more baggage than you could ever believe, will try to get pregnant and expects me to put her kids over my own and will stop putting out sex after around 6 - 9 months on a regular basis making you beg like a dog does for a biscuit.

So when people say that shit, I just think to all of the beautiful women in other countries I have made love to and think how sad and unfulfilled their lives really are!
Veruca Salt; "And if I don't get the things I am after, I'm going to scream!" (Trashes the Golden Egg room and makes a huge mess, all the while spouting her spoiled tirade).

"Don't care how, I want it now!" (Gets dropped down the garbage chute).

Mr. Wonka; "She was a bad egg."

Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka, especially in that part of the movie with the golden geese, exactly defines the typical modern American woman, especially when American men leave America and hook up with foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Why this happens doesn't really matter. This all the relationship advice you'll ever need.

Wealthy woman divorce rate 100%

Middle Class woman divorce rate 50%

3rd World woman divorce rate 25%
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Taco wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 5:36 am
Why this happens doesn't really matter. This all the relationship advice you'll ever need.

Wealthy woman divorce rate 100%

Middle Class woman divorce rate 50%

3rd World woman divorce rate 25%
Never-married MGTOW divorce rate 0%!
Neo
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Neo »

ringspun wrote:
February 17th, 2012, 1:54 pm
But then some people back home who are jealous will say "oh he can't get a woman here"
I wouldn't even bother telling most people details about my life, especially regarding overseas women. After enough experiences with telling people things about foreign women, I've noticed that scorn is usually the typical response.

It's almost like some people want to act as if it is a shameful thing to search for women abroad.

Any time a person discloses his personal likes or dislikes, preferences, opinions, desires, hopes, dreams, wishes, troubles, sorrows or anything that comes from deep within the soul, he needs to be careful, because revealing these to the wrong people can lead to shame.

That's why I keep almost all personal details to myself. But then again, it is a good way to figure out who is actually on your side and who is filled with envy.

This includes both men and women. Men can go around and defame and shame same as women.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.