Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
45%

Total votes: 88
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Winston wrote:I got another idea. How about just confining Cornfed to the Racism board? Or even to just one thread put up for him? That way, people can avoid his posts if they want.
Cornball-
As of right now with 30 Votes I see a TIE. 15 to be banned, 5 neither, 10 allowed to stay without actions against him.

The man has fans or people who Tolerate him. Let them have their Racism Board.

I do recommend girls of African decent. Brazilian, Dominican and Somali have treated me well.

As@holes who cannot control themselves ruin it for everyone else. And we should have free speech, but bullsh*t and hate?

We should not hate each other for our skin colors. We should hate feminists and male-feminists (MANGINAS who support them).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Keep on preaching tolerance and equality and pretend it's not feminism's cousin.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

abcdavid01 wrote:Keep on preaching tolerance and equality and pretend it's not feminism's cousin.
I apologize but I have no idea wtf you mean. I speak English.

FACT- Feminism is a bunch of angry hate filled intolerant b*tches and Manginas. Not much different than the KKK except they hate men.

noun: tolerance the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

noun: equality the state of being equal, especially in status, rights, and opportunities.

I believe you are trying to make an allegory.

noun: allegory a story, poem, or picture that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning, typically a moral or political one.

So As*hole, I defending what is right. I have the moral high ground. You got a problem with that?

I enjoy life and enjoy foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote:We should not hate each other for our skin colors. We should hate feminists and male-feminists (MANGINAS who support them).
Anti-white racism, diversity/homogeneity, forced integration with dysgenics and apefirmative action are all working hand in hand with feminism in order to destroy society. We should be against all of it any anything else evil Western regimes have to offer.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:apefirmative action
I am no fan of affirmative action but you inserting the word 'ape' here implying affirmative action for black people is supporting "apes" or "monkeys". This is exactly the type of bullshit that causes this thread to exist. You could have just said "affirmative action is unfair" and no one would probably have disagreed.

You don't have to be an asshole to get your point across, you know. :roll: Winston said earlier in this thread that he finds it weird that you are still acting as abrasive as ever, rather then you being on your best behaviour. Which is an incredibly stupid move on your part seeing as though they will now decide about your fate.

It's not just the votes, it's also the general attitude you display, and of others towards you. Your nasty personality is slowly killing your chances. And not just here, mind you! If you keep this shit up you are sure to die alone as no woman would touch your nasty self with a ten foot pole. What you need, dude, is a serious reality check.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
I am no fan of affirmative action but you inserting the word 'ape' here implying affirmative action for black people is supporting "apes"
They do have simian-like genetics.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I am no fan of affirmative action but you inserting the word 'ape' here implying affirmative action for black people is supporting "apes"
They do have simian-like genetics.
You are confusing appearance with genetics. Most of them are too hairless and skinny to be all that 'ape-like' anyway. Some people just have such features, but there is zero scientific evidence to the fact that Africans are somehow more related genetically to monkeys then, say, this guy...

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:On the related stupidity of setting up a private forum, this was discussed here and apparently decided against.
viewtopic.php?t=10264

What has changed? Has Winston suffered some kind of brain hemorrhage since then?
Man you are so narrow minded. No it's not the same. That idea was about a private board for coaching. We are now talking about a troll-free board. You forget that people here should have a RIGHT to have a troll-free board where people like you aren't allowed. You are not reasonable and considerate of others.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:You forget that people here should have a RIGHT to have a troll-free board where people like you aren't allowed.
If you think that people have the right to be protected from free speech then why don't you just take down the whole forum and direct people to daytime television?
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Free Speech does not give you carte blanche to be a disrespectful/racist s.hithead. It's obvious that this Cornfed fellow has to be ultra-racist in order to hide his... inadequacies. Free speech does not mean "disrespectful/racist/hate speech", by the way.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

And on the other hand it can be seen that those who support and implement affirmative action treat Blacks like apes anyway. The whole implication is that they can't help themselves. Unless of course we are to follow some bizarre theory of systemic racism.

The government is racist...so the government has to implement affirmative action to combat its own racism! Check your privilege!

I mean, wtf?! And here we can also see that feminism and gay rights and multi-culturalism are just different branches of the same tree.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Free speech does not mean "disrespectful/racist/hate speech", by the way.
The old "Free speech means saying what I want to hear" idea. Incidentally, many ideas expressed here would be found offensive by many people in the world. For example, most people in the world would not want to live near blacks. No-one would dispute that, would they? Yet here it is considered perfectly OK to inflict blacks of societies where most of the residents don't want them by telling them how to emigrate to various countries. Why is this? I take it such offensive speech will be banned from the new expats forum. If not, why not?
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Cornfed wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Free speech does not mean "disrespectful/racist/hate speech", by the way.
The old "Free speech means saying what I want to hear" idea. Incidentally, many ideas expressed here would be found offensive by many people in the world. For example, most people in the world would not want to live near blacks. No-one would dispute that, would they? Yet here it is considered perfectly OK to inflict blacks of societies where most of the residents don't want them by telling them how to emigrate to various countries. Why is this? I take it such offensive speech will be banned from the new expats forum. If not, why not?
I am not with Cornfed on everything but I am certainly with him here. This is BS how you all jump on him for saying certain things and you all claim to be for free speech.
The part on the top of this site where is says "free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship" is looking like a joke right now.

Hearing Winston trying to define free speech and making out you can't offend people is stupid. Sounds like you want politically correct free speech. I have never heard anyone say that free speech is saying whatever you want just so long as no one is offended by what you say. lol. Serious?
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

abcdavid01 wrote:And on the other hand it can be seen that those who support and implement affirmative action treat Blacks like apes anyway. The whole implication is that they can't help themselves. Unless of course we are to follow some bizarre theory of systemic racism.

The government is racist...so the government has to implement affirmative action to combat its own racism! Check your privilege!

I mean, wtf?! And here we can also see that feminism and gay rights and multi-culturalism are just different branches of the same tree.
Exactly. Especially at the last part. That's why it's annoying when I see people that are anti feminism or something but still support all the other crap that like you said are basically branches on the same tree.
Multi-Culturalism, Feminism, Homosexual Agenda, Media Race baiting, Controlled Media, Affirmative action, Destruction of the nuclear family, Open borders and etc etc are all parts of a larger agenda.
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

Cornfed wrote:Sure it does. For example it is clearly OK to allege the inferiority of AW/WW and black females but apparently not black males and blacks in general. Why is this? It is clear that zboy's goal has always been to drag the forum down into political correctness and he sees this as the easiest place to start, but since you seem to buy into this hierarchy of groups, perhaps you could explain yourself.
I'll point out the obvious in that men complain about women because they are trying to f**k them. Men (heterosexual men) don't care about the "quality" level of other men other than as competitors or potential allies. Otherwise they ignore them, especially if they deem them inferior. Your constant griping about Black men only reveals your total lack of self-efficacy as you are unable to just simply avoid a group you deem inferior. Black people and Black men are not going to go away and disappear no matter how many racist twat rantings you post. It is up to you to come to terms with their existence and come up with strategies to avoid as you deem it necessary.