Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I say keep his dumb a** around. I need him here to smack around and take out back to the proverbial shed on this forum. Gives me great pleasure to routinely put him in his place......
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

If we were willing to allow odbo back into the forum, I don't see why we should ban Cornfed.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Ghost wrote:Why is this still being tossed around? Sanity and free speech will stay on this forum for now. (And I hope from here on out, for good.) People say things you don't like - that's tough, grow up. Unlike in real life, here you have an ignore button. That's where this issue should have been solved. Eleven pages in and some still can't get over the fact that others are (gasp!) allowed to express opposing opinions.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Winston »

Do you guys think there should be some limitation or restriction on Cornfed's right to call blacks bad names and use denigrating insults against blacks and african americans? Or should that be protected under free speech? Should a line be drawn somewhere? What do you all think?

What about his posts that imply violence against blacks or reducing their population, aka "culling"?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 2:58 am
Do you guys think there should be some limitation or restriction on Cornfed's right to call blacks bad names and use denigrating insults against blacks and african americans? Or should that be protected under free speech? Should a line be drawn somewhere? What do you all think?

What about his posts that imply violence against blacks or reducing their population, aka "culling"?
We've been through all this before. Why is this silly nonsense coming up again?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It is not only insulting, but it is plainly wrong to consider people of other race who are not white as animals, wildlife, cattle, apes, monkeys...
They are humans, there is nowhere scientifically proven that no-white people are non-humans, primates...

This argument coming from Cornfed is also derogatory against all white people who are in a personal interracial relationship.
To have sex with an animal is 'bestiality'.

This forum is promoting and encouraging international/interracial dating between Western men and foreign women of any kind living anywhere in this world. Racist comments do not fit the purpose of this forum.

That's my opinion, but of course it is up to the admin - Winston - to decide, what to do and what not to do - it is his forum, not my forum.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

10 pages? That might make me reconsider the things which I write.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

There are 11 pages as far as I can see, but this Cornfed-Special thread is going on since 2014...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 4:28 am
Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 2:58 am

We've been through all this before. Why is this silly nonsense coming up again?
Because some members have complained and said you shouldnt be allowed to call blacks animals. So i wanted to know where everyone stands on this. And what the optimal solution is. Or compromise.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 8:50 am
It is not only insulting, but it is plainly wrong to consider people of other race who are not white as animals, wildlife, cattle, apes, monkeys...
They are humans, there is nowhere scientifically proven that no-white people are non-humans, primates...

This argument coming from Cornfed is also derogatory against all white people who are in a personal interracial relationship.
To have sex with an animal is 'bestiality'.

This forum is promoting and encouraging international/interracial dating between Western men and foreign women of any kind living anywhere in this world. Racist comments do not fit the purpose of this forum.

That's my opinion, but of course it is up to the admin - Winston - to decide, what to do and what not to do - it is his forum, not my forum.
Yes its derogatory. But does that mean he should be censored or banned? Anything can be offensive to somebody. This site is offensive to feminists for instance. Where do you draw the line?

Actually some races are closer to animals than whites are. Australian aboriginals have traits that are closer to the animal kingdom. And ive noticed about a dozen traits in filipinos that are animalistic in nature too. I wrote a post about that before. Did you see it? So perhaps they evolved later or more recently than whites? Some people behave like primal creatures and not civilized.

For instance ive seen filipino girls climb trees with no experience or training, as though they have strong monkey genes. Or hop across rocks naturally like animals do. You dont see white or chinese people suddenly climb trees like monkeys without any experience as though it were in their DNA. So not all races are the same.

Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston! My son!

You disgrace me! Again!!

Too much talk talk! Make you soft! Like girl!

Man who own house make decision! No one else!

Listen to Daddy!

Love,
Your Daddy
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

For instance ive seen filipino girls climb trees with no experience or training, as though they have strong monkey genes.
This is why we love you Winston. No filter, just raw observation. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 8:50 am
As a result of pretending they are people, blacks have displaced and wiped out much of the indigenous population of Africa, destroyed most African fauna, destroyed white civilisation in Southern Africa and committed countless attacks on humans and generally ruined life in the West. By not wanting this horrendous situation even discussed, you clearly want it to continue and get worse. You are clearly a vile, evil person.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 4:31 pm
You are clearly a vile, evil person.
Let's try to avoid personal attacks. People can disagree without anyone being evil. Maybe someone is just misguided.