Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote: Usually, people like Cornfed are like that because racial pride is literally ALL they have-- meaning, they have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of substance going for themselves.
Double Bingo!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote: It makes me wonder if Cornfed saw himself cheated out of contributing to our gene pool when a black 'inferior' dude stole a lady he was interested in?
Bingo!
As if I would consider associating with mudsharks. I don't see why there is this reluctance on the part of blacks accept that they are a lower genetic element that most sane humans would not want in their gene pool.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Forty-five people voting and it's still neck and neck! Seriously though, I want someone to answer this. Marcos already gave an explanation of why I'm okay as a race realist. Why is is fschmidt good enough for zboy to think he could be a mod when he holds views similar to Cornfed. Is it tone? If so, when does discretionary become arbitrary?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

abcdavid01 wrote: Why is is fschmidt good enough for zboy to think he could be a mod when he holds views similar to Cornfed.
He doesn't really on racial or conspiracy issues.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote: Why is is fschmidt good enough for zboy to think he could be a mod when he holds views similar to Cornfed.
He doesn't really on racial or conspiracy issues.
Well obviously if he was a mod he wouldn't ban you. So it's odd that zboy would think Mr. Schmidt's good enough.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

abcdavid01 wrote:Well obviously if he was a mod he wouldn't ban you. So it's odd that zboy would think Mr. Schmidt's good enough.
Yes, the whole issue doesn't make any sense if you try to think it though. It is a case of Winston being an unprincipled jerk and trying to do the most expedient thing possible.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote: It makes me wonder if Cornfed saw himself cheated out of contributing to our gene pool when a black 'inferior' dude stole a lady he was interested in?
Bingo!
As if I would consider associating with mudsharks. I don't see why there is this reluctance on the part of blacks accept that they are a lower genetic element that most sane humans would not want in their gene pool.
I guess you can consider me a "mudshark-maker" extraordinaire.

And the only thing you can do about it is continue to whine and cry.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:And the only thing you can do about it is continue to whine and cry.
Well, there's all manner of nasty stuff going on in the world. Hopefully we can raise awareness of in on forums such as this and eventually it might be curtailed.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:And the only thing you can do about it is continue to whine and cry.
Well, there's all manner of nasty stuff going on in the world. Hopefully we can raise awareness of in on forums such as this and eventually it might be curtailed.
I hate to break it to you, but your hope that "it might be curtailed" is misplaced. It is on the increase and it is here to stay. Get over it.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I hate to break it to you, but your hope that "it might be curtailed" is misplaced. It is on the increase and it is here to stay. Get over it.
I wonder if a "sheboon" offered herself to Corny, would he still refuse her? He seems to be a part of the small minority of men who can't get laid anywhere in the world no matter if they go abroad or stay at home. I am 100% sure with each lay his racism would lessen until there's very little of it left. The amount of racism a man displays is proportionate to the amount of action he sees in the bedroom.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

MarcosZeitola wrote: The amount of racism a man displays is proportionate to the amount of action he sees in the bedroom.
There's some truth to this :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You are confusing appearance with genetics. Most of them are too hairless and skinny to be all that 'ape-like' anyway. Some people just have such features, but there is zero scientific evidence to the fact that Africans are somehow more related genetically to monkeys then, say, this guy...
Sure there is. Here is another study showing blacks are closer to chimps:
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussi ... himpanzees
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Sure there is. Here is another study showing blacks are closer to chimps:
I believe you.

The source is a hiphop forum, so those guys should know. :lol:

Ah well, different, then. Different does not necessarily mean worse or better. Maybe if you knock up a black lady you'll have sons who love fruit and climb trees. Not a bad thing being somewhat athletic when the world as we know it turns to shit around us.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Sure there is. Here is another study showing blacks are closer to chimps:
Of course Cornfed shouldn't be banned for his opinions, but I personally don't care how the races compare because I would rather just judge individuals. If I am hiring a programmer and a chimp contacts me and proves that he is a good programmer, I would hire the chimp. Why should I care about race or even species?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
.... I personally don't care how the races compare because I would rather just judge individuals. If I am hiring a programmer and a chimp contacts me and proves that he is a good programmer, I would hire the chimp. Why should I care about race or even species?
I guess that makes you a real "humanitarian"...

Here's an old-school techie you might want to use:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/image ... osters.jpg