Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
45%

Total votes: 88
Winston
Site Admin

Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Winston »

The problem:

Although Cornfed posts some good stuff sometimes, his racist views are too extreme, offensive and abrasive. He seems to think that free speech gives him a license to be as rude and tactless as he wants. But we cannot allow that. There has to be some standard of civility here that is within reason, not zero standard. It's common sense.

Even though Cornfed has a right to free speech and to be honest, it does not mean he has a license to be as rude, nasty, mean, and tactless as he wants. He needs to find a middle ground and show some tact, consideration for others, and sensitivity. But he seems unwilling or unable to do that.

Besides, I'm not sure if it's even possible that his extreme racist views can be expressed tactfully. He won't even try though. So we may have no choice but to get rid of him. It's a tough call, because if we get rid of him, some people will complain and protest it.

So let's put him on trial and do a poll. Should Cornfed be banned permanently, or banned temporarily over and over again until he changes his behavior, or not banned at all?

Cast your vote above.

Note: This poll is not meant to decide the outcome of whether Cornfed is banned or not. It will be only be used as a factor to consider in the overall picture.
Last edited by Winston on June 15th, 2014, 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

As a mixed race minority I find a lot of what Cornfed says to be true.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Cornfed should stay. Just don't grant him access to the newly about-to-be-created expat sub-forum.

The moment he's detected with a guise account in the new expat section, ban 'em. Eventually he'll become lethargic, and he'd absolve himself away the expat sub-forum.

People like Danielle, he, Mr. Darcy, et al should not be granted access to that sub-forum.

Why cannot people like in the aforementioned realise what the f.uck this site is supposed to be about??? It's seriously diverting focus here. It's like the aforementioned and others whom fit into that category that have not been mentioned really are disheartened that they are no longer expats and have to spew vapidness and the onslaught of destruction in lieu of that.

Yes, the economy sucks arse for many. Heck, I was out of work last year, but now I'm building myself back up. I work hard, and I'm finally with an employer that respects diversity (and feminism too) but at least I am employed....and I was making dysfunctional posts. My posts were more bigoted-related when I was out of work. It's amazing what having a job changes mentality; I can attest to this.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

In a strange way I don't mind the guy. I mean I do, but I don't? He adds some spice to discussions and his views, though entirely out of whack with reality, can be somewhat entertaining sometimes.

However he too often just yells stuff and gives short replies to very long multifaceted posts directed at him, which often annoys me. He appears to be a believer in the "choose your battles" principle or maybe he's just lazy to dispute everything, so he picks out one element of a post and replies to that, completely ignoring the rest. This gets on my nerves sometimes. The short-reply thing is something I see Danielle doing a lot too, by the way but that's off-topic. I find it grating.

If you have a disagreement with other users over something, at least write out a proper reply and take it easy on the extremely racist language the likes of which one rarely sees outside of Stormfront. It's unbecoming and looks unbelievably bad to the outside viewer who takes a glance on the forums...

Imagine a new users who just signs in. He goes to the main forum page and clicks on the latest post. It's a Cornfed post. Unless this new guy is a KKK Grand Wizard reading the forums with his right arm held high, his laptop positioned in front of a huge flag of Nazi Germany on the wall, how the hell is he going to think of the forum after that? Might just drive him away.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston your infantile threats to ban anyone that offers dissenting opinions is just a sign of cowardice. Once again the claims of being a "truth seeking" forum is about as contradictive and laughable as your claims of being a warrior. Everything you have said so far about yourself or this forum is contradicted by your actions.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Repatriate wrote:Winston your infantile threats to ban anyone that offers dissenting opinions is just a sign of cowardice. Once again the claims of being a "truth seeking" forum is about as contradictive and laughable as your claims of being a warrior. Everything you have said so far about yourself or this forum is contradicted by your actions.
We should ban Winston.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Creating an expats only forum where only invited members can participate would allow users like Cornfed, MrDarcy and others to stay on the forum, while more important matters get discussed.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Cornfed should stay. Just don't grant him access to the newly about-to-be-created expat sub-forum.
Wait, what... When is this going to happen? I think this is a great idea.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

eurobrat wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Cornfed should stay. Just don't grant him access to the newly about-to-be-created expat sub-forum.
Wait, what... When is this going to happen? I think this is a great idea.
Zboy1 shall tell you. All I know is what's been publicly-discussed.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

I'm not a fan of him, but I say that he serves as a warning for some that may wish to travel, particularly to some places. He is an example of some of the expats that some people may have to deal with in their journeys. Perhaps dealing with him here will better prepare them to deal with his type abroad.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed is mean sometimes but overall he is accurate, he's just having a hard time accepting the fact he is a gleam in the black mans eye.
Time to Hide!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Cornfed adds excitement to many otherwise boring threads.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Luc Furr wrote:Cornfed adds excitement to many otherwise boring threads.
LOL!
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

make cornfed a moderator
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Introvert wrote:make cornfed a moderator
OH HELL TO THE F.UCK NO.

All people whom aren't Aryan White would be banned, including the founder of H.A.