Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His behavior and extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
24
46%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
6
12%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
22
42%
 
Total votes : 52

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Winston wrote:The way I deal with rude obnoxious people is simply by not reading their posts. lol


haha good thinking :lol:

For most of us that's not really an option, though. Racists, bigots and other fools have a way of inserting themselves into every possible discussion. You can use the ignore button (which I tried once) but it messes up the boards. You will not see replies by those you dislike but if they still engage in the discussions others will quote their posts and respond to them, causing the flow to be ruined. You can't really get around these people... there's only two options, the new restricted board and a ban. The first options seems like the kindest option as it leaves all parties happy. Although some people will always find something to complain about. But haters gonna hate, man.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Postby Cornfed » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:34 am

Winston wrote:Just out of curiosity Cornfed, do you advocate that trolls and spammers should have the right to free speech too? What about those spammers posting gay p**n pics before? If so, why? If not, then why should rude a-holes (like you) have the right to unlimited free speech?

You are attempting to weasel out of your hypocrisy by conflating deliberate sabotage with simply stating ideas in accordance with your explicit forum policy. Shame on you.

And why don't people have a RIGHT to have their own board that is troll free and free of posters like you?

People have every right to a politically correct forum, but that doesn't mean that you have to destroy the current forum by providing them with one. There are thousands that already exist.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Winston wrote:Zionosis,

See our thread on macroevolution debunked:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9150

Also see:

DARWIN'S THEORY OF EVOLUTION DEBUNKED
http://www.vedicsciences.net/articles/d ... unked.html

Debunking Evolution:
problems, errors, and lies exposed,
in plain language for non-scientists
http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html


Seriously WTF. Debunked Evolution. May as well say you have a thread that you debunked the theory of gravity also.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:31 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Evolution was created by white men with too much theories going on inside their brains.

Evolution is one of the most absurd theories known to man.

Scientists have long traced mankind back to Adam and Eve, our first two parents.


Adam and Eve? Are you seriously a total retard. How about you grow a brain black man and actually try to understand things instead of just choosing to believe what makes you feel good.

So you don't acknowledge evolution. Every single form of life on this planet dates back to 1 ancestor.
Also to prove human evolution again a human embryo just like all primitive embryo's has a tail in the early stages. But we have evolved to not develop it and it contracts and fuses into a tail bone that actually has many bones in it.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VRXH0HQPp1o/To7V1xnmQ9I/AAAAAAAAAJ0/M_Fu2Zj4gYY/s1600/embryo-compare.jpg

But again you are black so it kind of goes without saying that you don't have a logical or scientific mind and will probably just call all this stupid without actually reading it or looking at the pictures and claim they are fake or something.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:09 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Jester wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Sure there is. Here is another study showing blacks are closer to chimps:
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/84708/africans-genetically-closer-to-chimpanzees



White-Nationalist Evolution-Believers arguing that THEIR chimp-ancestry is MORE REMOTE than that of Negroes is wryly amusing.

You, your Negro "betes noires", and your Leftist Evolution-Believer opponents are ipso facto ALL descended from chimps, or their ilk. So why don't you all hold a family reunion and serve bananas?

Being MORE REMOVED from an embarrassing ancestor is cold comfort. Reminds me of "Yo Mamma's So Black" jokes from one Negro to another. And of "Gone With The Wind, with Negroes Pork, Mammy and Prissy refusing to pick the remaining cotton as they were "house niggers", not "field hands."

OTOH, at least Cornfed's beliefs are consistent (once you suspend the known laws of physics, and buy into Evolutionism). If we all WERE descended from chimps (or proto-chimps, whatever) then our prime task, after multiplying, would be to deprive all races, other than our own, of land and resources.

And yeah, chimps would have to get the ax too.


Clearly you don't know much at all. Human's never descended from Chimps. How about you actually read the science before spouting BS.
Also WTF do the laws of physics have to do with disproving evolution. Evolution is a scientific fact for anyone with a brain. And actually all science supports evolution so you are a fail. What known laws of physics disprove evolution? I am ready to laugh. Tell me. In reality physics actually supports evolution. So does chemistry and biology and even archaeology and DNA sampling.
In fact us humans have forcefully domesticated dogs from wolves and though our selection (not natural selection) we have made many sub species.

Also you are wrong also about black people not being more primitive. They simply haven't mutated and evolved as much as Caucasoid and mongoloids because they stayed in Africa and as a result didn't need to change as much. Maybe you should read about how evolution works.
In fact mongoloids are the youngest race according to fossil records. Caucasoids predate mongoloids by a few thousand years and Negroids predate all races of Homo Sapiens.


Evolution works basically like this. Lets say you have 1000 domestic dogs and they are all different breeds and you release them into say a cold place like Canada to live. Natural selection will kill off the dogs with little fur because the cold would kill them, It would also kill off the small dogs because of their size making them preyed upon and having less food opportunities and also not being able to move though deep snow, It would also kill off dogs like pitbulls who don't have enough fur and are too slow where something like a bear could catch and eat them.
After maybe 50 years you would see that the dogs like German Shepherds, Huskies, Malamutes, Belgian sheepdogs and wolfhounds survived and also interbred with each other also. After a very long time you would actually see that the dogs would start resembling wolves again as they went back to where evolution took them in the first place for that environment.

If you released the dogs into a warmer region then the larger, faster ones would still be the ones to survive but the ones with a real lot of fur like the Huskies, Belgian Sheepdogs and Malamutes would have problems. Especially with their blubber type layer they have that makes them so good in cold regions but would kill them in hot regions.
Shorter haired large dogs that are fast would do the best and after a while you would have something like a Dingo.
Really large dogs like Great Danes would die for obvious reasons and really small ones like sausage dogs and small terriers would die also.


No, no, no, no, no.

Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it.

Stop spreading these lies homie, you're not fooling nobody but yourself.

All Y chromosomes go back to black Africa and everybody in the world originated from black DNA.

Stop this evolution, darwinistic, white man is superior nonsense.

Are you pissed that you see non-white men getting with women that you can't get with and that's why you're on this website spouting off this anti-black, white nationalistic crap?

You belong on Stormfront with the rest of your kind.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to derive a black person from a white person genetically, it never has happened and never will happen.

Two white parents have NEVER produced a black baby but two jet black parents CAN produce a white albino.

Get out of here dude, it was clear from your post days ago that you think you are superior to non-white people.

Go to Stormfront, they will gladly accept your white nationalistic propaganda.


WT actual F are you on about.
I never said that you could have two white people breed and produce a black child. Also technically you could through artificial selection make white people darker. But it wouldn't really make them Negroids. They would just be dark skinned Caucasoid.

Also sorry to burst your bubble but fossil evidence proves easily that 125k years ago when man left Africa he wasn't anything like a modern day black man. He was shorter and more robust and it isn't known whether he would have even been black since the climate was different back then and Africa wasn't as hot and in fact the last ice age only ended 10k years ago. He obviously wouldn't have been white though. They say he was most likely brown. Even if he was black that doesn't mean he was you, According to that logic you are also a chimp since they have black skin.

What is funny is that when you claim that everyone evolved off the black negroid you are actually insulting yourself because you are inferring that your people have not changed at all in the past 125k years. Though science and fossils say otherwise. Your people have become taller, leaner, darker, and different skull shapes.

Let me put it into real simple words for you. The Modern black man, The modern Asian man, The modern white man all evolved off 1 ancestor. You don't have ownership over that ancestor just because it happened to live in Africa. Do you understand this? You are not that ancestor. You are far more evolved than the humans of 125k years ago.



Evolution isn't BS as you claim. If things don't evolve then how do you explain all the fossils and how they clearly show things changing over time. How do you explain DNA tests showing us Humans share most of our DNA with animals. How do you explain how genetic traits are passed on. How do you explain how ancestors like the Megaladon who is the ancestor of the great white match nearly entirely with the modern great white shark's DNA. Clearly it evolved into the modern great white shark. Clearly in time things changed and it was more beneficial for the shark to be smaller. Thus ones with that variation survived better and passed on their genes more and in time the species got smaller.

The fact that you deny evolution is absolutely retarded. I wonder what else you deny. Do you deny that the world is spherical also?
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Lol Cornfed is being threatened to be banned and now a bunch of idiots are jumping on me for having a science education and understand how evolution and biology works.

Seriously WTF is with this place. You guys claim you have Debunked evolution.

So lets ignore the thousands of examples of evidence that supports evolution and just pretend that you are right.

That would mean that man has always been how we are now if evolution didn't exist. Well why are there never any old fossils that have skeletons just like ours? How do you explain that.
Let me guess it's a cover up right? lol

Also Mr SilverEnergy. Evolution wasn't created to prove that white man and east Asian man are superior to African Negroids. That is already obvious anyway. Look at history and civilizations in the past and even this very day. You see Africa is a crap hole.
Science and evolution just proved what civilized man has always suspected about the black man anyway.

Also the Egyptians were not blacks. I knew that you Mr SilverEnergy are probably an Afrocentrist and believe that the Egyptian empire was the brains of some black people.
In reality all mummies of the pharaohs have been through skull features and DNA testing been proven to be caucasoids with only 1 pharaoh being the exception. In fact according to DNA tests the modern day Egyptians are the closest genetically to the ancient Egyptians.
Modern day Egyptians are not blacks. They looks like Arab type people.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:45 pm

It's 22 want Cornfed banned and 19 don't.
That is hardly good enough to ban him especially when you have butthurt people like SilverEnergy that have an inferiority complex about being black and will want to ban Cornfed for whatever insulting facts he points out about black people.

Black men rape women at 2.3x the rate that white men do in the USA. I am sure SilverEnergy will be like "No no no, Debunked because overall white men rape more women in the USA each year".

It's funny talking to black people because it's like talking to another lifeform because they don't have logical thinking and conclude something based on something unrelated but don't realize it because of their lack of intelligence.


All this being said Winston is the owner of this site and he seems to be pro political correctness and support crap like "race doesn't exist" and "science is a conspiracy and debunked".
At the end of the day Winston can do whatever he wants. There may be mods but wouldn't Winston be the Administrator which have ultimate control over the forum options.

Winston has already pointed out that he accepts free speech just so long as he likes what free speech it is. Basically anything he doesn't view as offensive.
Last edited by Zionosis on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Zionosis wrote:It's 22 want Cornfed banned and 19 don't.
That is hardly good enough to ban him especially when you have butthurt people like SilverEnergy that have an inferiority complex about being black and will want to ban Cornfed for whatever insulting facts he points out about black people.


It's pretty much a tie at this point. The most want him banned, but it's not a large majority. Five people want him to be warned officially and receive a temporary ban. For all the "sex with black people is bestiality" gibberish Cornfed spouts, there's the Adam and Eve Biblical science gibberish of Silver Energy. Both are motivated by a sense of racial superiority. To ban one and allow the other would be unfair. Then again, I have not heard Silver Energy insult someone for not being black yet, so that speaks in his favor.

If SilverEnergy has an inferiority complex (of which I am fairly certain) then so does Cornfed, as much as he denies it. His lack of romantic success has made him into a deeply embittered soul. And this bitterness, combined with his delusional world view, will ultimately result in him dying alone. As far as SilverEnergy goes, his best way is to seek a very dim-witted lady because no woman of intelligence would be able to stand his racial theories for longer then half an hour. :roll:

We can just not permanently ban anyone, and try to see if Zboy's seperate forum section idea works. If not then at least they tried. To close this debate on what to do with Cornfed officially, some moderator has to comment on the discussion we had here, and the outcome of the poll. This has to be done soon, it's gone on long enough.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:03 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:It's 22 want Cornfed banned and 19 don't.
That is hardly good enough to ban him especially when you have butthurt people like SilverEnergy that have an inferiority complex about being black and will want to ban Cornfed for whatever insulting facts he points out about black people.


It's pretty much a tie at this point. The most want him banned, but it's not a large majority. Five people want him to be warned officially and receive a temporary ban. For all the "sex with black people is bestiality" gibberish Cornfed spouts, there's the Adam and Eve Biblical science gibberish of Silver Energy. Both are motivated by a sense of racial superiority. To ban one and allow the other would be unfair. Then again, I have not heard Silver Energy insult someone for not being black yet, so that speaks in his favor.

If SilverEnergy has an inferiority complex (of which I am fairly certain) then so does Cornfed, as much as he denies it. His lack of romantic success has made him into a deeply embittered soul. And this bitterness, combined with his delusional world view, will ultimately result in him dying alone. As far as SilverEnergy goes, his best way is to seek a very dim-witted lady because no woman of intelligence would be able to stand his racial theories for longer then half an hour. :roll:

We can just not permanently ban anyone, and try to see if Zboy's seperate forum section idea works. If not then at least they tried. To close this debate on what to do with Cornfed officially, some moderator has to comment on the discussion we had here, and the outcome of the poll. This has to be done soon, it's gone on long enough.


Wow good post. I agree with most of that.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:09 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:It's 22 want Cornfed banned and 19 don't.
That is hardly good enough to ban him especially when you have butthurt people like SilverEnergy that have an inferiority complex about being black and will want to ban Cornfed for whatever insulting facts he points out about black people.


It's pretty much a tie at this point. The most want him banned, but it's not a large majority. Five people want him to be warned officially and receive a temporary ban. For all the "sex with black people is bestiality" gibberish Cornfed spouts, there's the Adam and Eve Biblical science gibberish of Silver Energy. Both are motivated by a sense of racial superiority. To ban one and allow the other would be unfair. Then again, I have not heard Silver Energy insult someone for not being black yet, so that speaks in his favor.

If SilverEnergy has an inferiority complex (of which I am fairly certain) then so does Cornfed, as much as he denies it. His lack of romantic success has made him into a deeply embittered soul. And this bitterness, combined with his delusional world view, will ultimately result in him dying alone. As far as SilverEnergy goes, his best way is to seek a very dim-witted lady because no woman of intelligence would be able to stand his racial theories for longer then half an hour. :roll:

We can just not permanently ban anyone, and try to see if Zboy's seperate forum section idea works. If not then at least they tried. To close this debate on what to do with Cornfed officially, some moderator has to comment on the discussion we had here, and the outcome of the poll. This has to be done soon, it's gone on long enough.


Separate section. That would work. But what will the sections be based on and if you express views of the other section in another section do you get sent to the other section.
I think I would end up being sent where Cornfed was sent in that case since while I am not as extreme as him I do acknowledge science and science can be sort of insulting to people that it doesn't fare well to. Imagine how insulted a chimp would feel if it could comprehend what science says about it.

The separate section thing actually doesn't sound like it would work. If someone like SilverEnergy is so insulted by what Cornfed says then why doesn't he just put him on his block list. I already have someone on my block list that annoys me. It isn't SilverEnergy though. He just makes me lol.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:15 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:It's 22 want Cornfed banned and 19 don't.
That is hardly good enough to ban him especially when you have butthurt people like SilverEnergy that have an inferiority complex about being black and will want to ban Cornfed for whatever insulting facts he points out about black people.


It's pretty much a tie at this point. The most want him banned, but it's not a large majority. Five people want him to be warned officially and receive a temporary ban. For all the "sex with black people is bestiality" gibberish Cornfed spouts, there's the Adam and Eve Biblical science gibberish of Silver Energy. Both are motivated by a sense of racial superiority. To ban one and allow the other would be unfair. Then again, I have not heard Silver Energy insult someone for not being black yet, so that speaks in his favor.

If SilverEnergy has an inferiority complex (of which I am fairly certain) then so does Cornfed, as much as he denies it. His lack of romantic success has made him into a deeply embittered soul. And this bitterness, combined with his delusional world view, will ultimately result in him dying alone. As far as SilverEnergy goes, his best way is to seek a very dim-witted lady because no woman of intelligence would be able to stand his racial theories for longer then half an hour. :roll:

We can just not permanently ban anyone, and try to see if Zboy's seperate forum section idea works. If not then at least they tried. To close this debate on what to do with Cornfed officially, some moderator has to comment on the discussion we had here, and the outcome of the poll. This has to be done soon, it's gone on long enough.


No racial superiority here.

I've never had a racist bone in my body.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:19 pm

.........
Last edited by SilverEnergy on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Zionosis wrote:Separate section. That would work. But what will the sections be based on and if you express views of the other section in another section do you get sent to the other section.
I think I would end up being sent where Cornfed was sent in that case since while I am not as extreme as him I do acknowledge science and science can be sort of insulting to people that it doesn't fare well to. Imagine how insulted a chimp would feel if it could comprehend what science says about it.

The separate section thing actually doesn't sound like it would work. If someone like SilverEnergy is so insulted by what Cornfed says then why doesn't he just put him on his block list. I already have someone on my block list that annoys me. It isn't SilverEnergy though. He just makes me lol.


The separate section would be a sub-forum for those who actually traveled abroad already, those who have actual experience dating foreign women or those seriously planning to go abroad soon and wishing to get advice. It would be practical in nature and most conversation would therefore also be matters of a practical nature. There would be conversations about race, as there are racial and cultural differences and these can be relevant for those wishing to pursue a foreign women, but they likely wouldn't go into "better or worse", "us vs them" nonsense as this gets us nowhere. One can accept differences between people, learn how to work with these and do so without attaching value to races. I think this would most likely be the tone. The whiners who focus solely on race and other peoples' perceived superiority or inferiority would not be invited. And instead of whining about Western women being lame, we'd be talking about how Asian or Latina women are awesome and how to go about dating one.

So the energy of such a forum would be much more positive. We'd look forward, not backwards, and propel others into action. Too much whining about our problems at home only makes for a negative and unproductive environment, in my experience, especially when it comes from people who to my knowledge lack the experience and attitude to actually give useful commentary on the things that are being discussed. For such a forum not to include the likes of Cornfed and SilverEnergy wouldn't be much of a loss, would it? :wink:

Plus: they'd still be able to discuss their racial theories, only they would do so on a specific portion of the website. If you or I wish to humor ourselves we, too, could engage in those discussions still however futile they may be.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:23 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Separate section. That would work. But what will the sections be based on and if you express views of the other section in another section do you get sent to the other section.
I think I would end up being sent where Cornfed was sent in that case since while I am not as extreme as him I do acknowledge science and science can be sort of insulting to people that it doesn't fare well to. Imagine how insulted a chimp would feel if it could comprehend what science says about it.

The separate section thing actually doesn't sound like it would work. If someone like SilverEnergy is so insulted by what Cornfed says then why doesn't he just put him on his block list. I already have someone on my block list that annoys me. It isn't SilverEnergy though. He just makes me lol.


The separate section would be a sub-forum for those who actually traveled abroad already, those who have actual experience dating foreign women or those seriously planning to go abroad soon and wishing to get advice. It would be practical in nature and most conversation would therefore also be matters of a practical nature. There would be conversations about race, as there are racial and cultural differences and these can be relevant for those wishing to pursue a foreign women, but they likely wouldn't go into "better or worse", "us vs them" nonsense as this gets us nowhere. One can accept differences between people, learn how to work with these and do so without attaching value to races. I think this would most likely be the tone. The whiners who focus solely on race and other peoples' perceived superiority or inferiority would not be invited. And instead of whining about Western women being lame, we'd be talking about how Asian or Latina women are awesome and how to go about dating one.

So the energy of such a forum would be much more positive. We'd look forward, not backwards, and propel others into action. Too much whining about our problems at home only makes for a negative and unproductive environment, in my experience, especially when it comes from people who to my knowledge lack the experience and attitude to actually give useful commentary on the things that are being discussed. For such a forum not to include the likes of Cornfed and SilverEnergy wouldn't be much of a loss, would it? :wink:

Plus: they'd still be able to discuss their racial theories, only they would do so on a specific portion of the website. If you or I wish to humor ourselves we, too, could engage in those discussions still however futile they may be.


I love how you are trying to get me banned but it's not going to work.

Zboy1 and Winston actually like me as I have contributed positively to this forum.

There are far more negative people on HA.

I never complain about western women like a lot of guys on here.

I used to give helpful advice but since it did no good, I don't really give advice on here anymore.

You're not getting me banned as a number of users on HA actually like me.

I've been here way longer than you and you're going to need to do a lot to get me off of HA.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:29 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:I love how you are trying to get me banned but it's not going to work.

Zboy1 and Winston actually like me as I have contributed positively to this forum.

There are far more negative people on HA.

I never complain about western women like a lot of guys on here.

I used to give helpful advice but since it did no good, I don't really give advice on here anymore.

You're not getting me banned as a number of users on HA actually like me.

I've been here way longer than you and you're going to need to do a lot to get me off of HA.


Nah I don't see the point in you getting banned. Your Adam and Eve theories fall under freedom of speech too. And ya know what? Sure. The Cradle of Life is in Africa. We are all African. I am African, you are African, Zionisis is African and so is Winston. Now stop calling me Marcos, Marcos is my slave name given to me by my oppressors. I'll be called Shake Zulu the Second from now on. :roll:

Image

PS: I'm not a racist. If you had seen my posting history you can see I disagree with a lot of Cornfed's posts and that I myself hold no racist views. I am married to a relatively dark-skinned Filipina and we have a daughter together.
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests