Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His behavior and extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
46%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
12%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
42%

Total votes : 52

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:29 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Separate section. That would work. But what will the sections be based on and if you express views of the other section in another section do you get sent to the other section.
I think I would end up being sent where Cornfed was sent in that case since while I am not as extreme as him I do acknowledge science and science can be sort of insulting to people that it doesn't fare well to. Imagine how insulted a chimp would feel if it could comprehend what science says about it.

The separate section thing actually doesn't sound like it would work. If someone like SilverEnergy is so insulted by what Cornfed says then why doesn't he just put him on his block list. I already have someone on my block list that annoys me. It isn't SilverEnergy though. He just makes me lol.

The separate section would be a sub-forum for those who actually traveled abroad already, those who have actual experience dating foreign women or those seriously planning to go abroad soon and wishing to get advice. It would be practical in nature and most conversation would therefore also be matters of a practical nature. There would be conversations about race, as there are racial and cultural differences and these can be relevant for those wishing to pursue a foreign women, but they likely wouldn't go into "better or worse", "us vs them" nonsense as this gets us nowhere. One can accept differences between people, learn how to work with these and do so without attaching value to races. I think this would most likely be the tone. The whiners who focus solely on race and other peoples' perceived superiority or inferiority would not be invited. And instead of whining about Western women being lame, we'd be talking about how Asian or Latina women are awesome and how to go about dating one.

So the energy of such a forum would be much more positive. We'd look forward, not backwards, and propel others into action. Too much whining about our problems at home only makes for a negative and unproductive environment, in my experience, especially when it comes from people who to my knowledge lack the experience and attitude to actually give useful commentary on the things that are being discussed. For such a forum not to include the likes of Cornfed and SilverEnergy wouldn't be much of a loss, would it? :wink:

Plus: they'd still be able to discuss their racial theories, only they would do so on a specific portion of the website. If you or I wish to humor ourselves we, too, could engage in those discussions still however futile they may be.

You're so bothered by what I say because it goes against your programming.

There are other people who are spreading lies about things on HA but I don't see you attacking them.

And you might want to go back and check on the threads where I do offer helpful advice.

You're not going to change anything on HA.

The best for you is to either stop posting on here and just ignore certain people, even if it includes me.

I don't never attack anyone based on their race, I do respond to ignorance that comes from the mouths of people of HA.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:35 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:You're so bothered by what I say because it goes against your programming.

What programming?

SilverEnergy wrote:There are other people who are spreading lies about things on HA but I don't see you attacking them.

Clearly you haven't seen my discussions with Cornfed lol.

SilverEnergy wrote:And you might want to go back and check on the threads where I do offer helpful advice.

Good. Did it get Tsar or Cornfed laid yet? :wink:

SilverEnergy wrote:You're not going to change anything on HA.

I have no such intentions or illusions.

SilverEnergy wrote:The best for you is to either stop posting on here and just ignore certain people, even if it includes me.

Meh.

SilverEnergy wrote:I don't never attack anyone based on their race, I do respond to ignorance that comes from the mouths of people of HA.

As do I.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:52 pm

And I've never had a problems with whites as a whole.

Whites have actually treated me better than blacks for most of my life.

I don't care about someone's race but I'm not afraid to get in someone's face when I hear lies and ignorance.

I don't judge or criticize people based on their race or call someone inferior or subhuman.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby Tsar » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:41 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:And you might want to go back and check on the threads where I do offer helpful advice.

Getting laid isn't my priority. I'm more into quality over quantity.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:09 pm

How can you guy's go on for 10 pages on this crap, Cornfed is one of the few people on this site who has GREAT character and is fun to read.

We all can take a few insults, if it doesn't kill you it will only make you stronger.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

I know, I know. You are a dreamer and an idealist, got it.

Would have had to been pretty great advice if it had gotten you laid though. :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:22 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

I know, I know. You are a dreamer and an idealist, got it.

Would have had to been pretty great advice if it had gotten you laid though. :lol:

Hey bro, cut him sone slack and give him some props for at least having (SOME) standards.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:14 am

Please Winston, Zboy, anyone, make up your mind already. It's either a permanent ban, a temporary ban or a new forum, or a warning, or anything. But you can't make a thread and not end things properly.

Pretty much everybody now has voted, and pretty much everybody now has commented. So make a decision. ;)
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:18 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Please Winston, Zboy, anyone, make up your mind already. It's either a permanent ban, a temporary ban or a new forum, or a warning, or anything. But you can't make a thread and not end things properly.

Pretty much everybody now has voted, and pretty much everybody now has commented. So make a decision. ;)

What do you expect me to do? The forum is evenly divided on this issue. Giving Cornfed temporary bans doesn't change anything. He just does the same when he comes back. I think Zboy's solution is the best for now, have a new expat forum where Cornfed can't post and the members can be free of him. We have just created that new forum. Do you see it?

You know, I was thinking, it's possible that when the vote was evenly split, that Cornfed created some new accounts and voted against the ban, to give that side a few more votes to make it a little over half, which is what we have now. It seems ominous that a few votes came out of nowhere to make his side just a little higher than the other. I have no way of seeing who voted what though.

MarcosZeitola, is that you in the avatar? If so, you look like some all American surfer/hippie type dude. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jonny Law » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Winston wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Please Winston, Zboy, anyone, make up your mind already. It's either a permanent ban, a temporary ban or a new forum, or a warning, or anything. But you can't make a thread and not end things properly.

What do you expect me to do? The forum is evenly divided on this issue. Giving Cornfed temporary bans doesn't change anything. He just does the same when he comes back. I think Zboy's solution is the best for now, have a new expat forum where Cornfed can't post and the members can be free of him. We have just created that new forum. Do you see it?

You know, I was thinking, it's possible that when the vote was evenly split, that Cornfed created some new accounts and voted against the ban, to give that side a few more votes to make it a little over half, which is what we have now. It seems ominous that a few votes came out of nowhere to make his side just a little higher than the other. I have no way of seeing who voted what though.

MarcosZeitola, is that you in the avatar? If so, you look like some all American surfer/hippie type dude. lol

I think that if cornfed went through the trouble of creating new accounts to get extra votes he deserves credit.

It takes effort and work to do that. So he does show desire.

Either he cares about this forum or he wants to discredit it by making the forum seem racist.

Either way he shows effort and deserves credit in my book.

Jonny Law Over And Out
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:14 pm

I have a question for Cornfed.

Why are you such a B*itch all the time? Seriously all the complaining and being a stupid helpless victim.

Aren't you supposed to be a member of the White Master race?

I personally am mixed hispanic/white. But you cornfed are a serious discredit to all white racists.

I suggest working out getting in shape and banging foreign chicks.

Or maybe there is no help. Some people even White ones are too stupid and weak.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Jonny Law wrote:But you cornfed are a serious discredit to all white racists.

I suggest working out getting in shape and banging foreign chicks.

Or maybe there is no help. Some people even White ones are too stupid and weak.

I think you've answered your own question.

Here's the thing, if my psycho dad was a bit younger (and didn't have wife and family) and he despised modern society as much as Cornfed, he'd be up in Alaska's North Slope's Prudhoe Bay, working in a ~100% male env with almost no access to civilization outside of the transport truck/buses to Anchorage AK.

The primary reason why my dad turned away that Alaskan possibility, was because my sister was born and decided that he needed to be in civilization. If that hadn't occurred, he'd be the old man of the compound. Think Kurt Russell's character in 'The Thing'.

And yes, many ppl up there are machinists, along with engineers, who work with their hands, and typically make double the pay of someone in the lower 48 states. Turnover is high and ppl are always replenished, time and time again.

And during those endless nights, when it's -50 to -80 outside, he'd be writing his manifesto, on how the lower 48 are a bunch of p*ssies, communists, and so forth. It would be a perfect environment for a misanthropic society hater, to retreat into his own mind. No couples walking around, no ads of beautiful Revlon models, etc.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:45 pm

Applies to Cornfed (I think) and FSchmidt (maybe once in a while)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fschmidt » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:48 am

Jester wrote:Applies to Cornfed (I think) and FSchmidt (maybe once in a while)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

Yes, Poe's law applies to liberals who cannot distinguish between a logical argument and the absurd, but can only judge things by how far they deviate from their own beliefs.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby jtest28 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:16 am

Seriously, that guy cornfed only speaks the truth. sad to say the truth hurts sometimes. I don't think he goes overboard though. This whole thread, and the fact that nearly half the forum voted to ban him, is really hypocritical. I mean, cant be any worse than saying white men have no right to their own women.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions