Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His behavior and extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
29
47%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
9
15%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
24
39%
 
Total votes: 62

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6709
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Cornfed » January 7th, 2018, 9:12 pm

OutWest wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 9:04 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 5:27 am
OutWest wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 5:14 am
The threat to white populations is self imposed population control, not some imaginary genocide. Many white populations are birthing at rates far below replacement. This makes sense to them from in a hedonistic post Christian societies. It is voluntary all across most of Europe. Typical cornhole ignorance.White subcultures that place value on having big families are doing so quite successfully.
I am about to pay a $6k tax bill. Most of that money will go to pay white females to be hedonistic sluts instead of wives and mothers and mud people to breed like mad. This is why quality white people are not breeding and scum are replacing us. However, if it is voluntary, please tell me as a matter of urgency how I can opt out of it.
What did you do? Check the "hedonistic slut" check box on your taxes? You might take a look at a pie chart as to how tax revenue and theft from future generations by way of debt, is actually spent.

The black birth rate has been in steady decline since about 1990. It is just at about replacement level now.
Again, white subcultures that prioritize family and children have the highest birthrates. These include Mormons, evangelical Christians and devout Catholics.
Leftist progressive types are aborting or otherwise do not have kids much, thankfully.

Latinos are the high birth rate category. They may account for 30% of US population by 2050. Frankly, in general, latinos assimilate and typically are hard working people. They are not typically disposed towards conflict with whites.

You are paying taxes at a high level due to the emergence of the nanny state. You and possible descendents are being stealth taxed via debt burden.
If you have not already developed alternatives to US residency and citizenship, it is possible to do so. We have been developing this option in Chile. The Philippines is simply not the best place for that. My US tax liability will be... ZERO.
What the hell does any of this have to do with white men being robbed to support sluts and shitskins?

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by OutWest » January 7th, 2018, 10:15 pm

Cornfed wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 9:12 pm
OutWest wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 9:04 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 5:27 am
OutWest wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 5:14 am
The threat to white populations is self imposed population control, not some imaginary genocide. Many white populations are birthing at rates far below replacement. This makes sense to them from in a hedonistic post Christian societies. It is voluntary all across most of Europe. Typical cornhole ignorance.White subcultures that place value on having big families are doing so quite successfully.
I am about to pay a $6k tax bill. Most of that money will go to pay white females to be hedonistic sluts instead of wives and mothers and mud people to breed like mad. This is why quality white people are not breeding and scum are replacing us. However, if it is voluntary, please tell me as a matter of urgency how I can opt out of it.
What did you do? Check the "hedonistic slut" check box on your taxes? You might take a look at a pie chart as to how tax revenue and theft from future generations by way of debt, is actually spent.

The black birth rate has been in steady decline since about 1990. It is just at about replacement level now.
Again, white subcultures that prioritize family and children have the highest birthrates. These include Mormons, evangelical Christians and devout Catholics.
Leftist progressive types are aborting or otherwise do not have kids much, thankfully.

Latinos are the high birth rate category. They may account for 30% of US population by 2050. Frankly, in general, latinos assimilate and typically are hard working people. They are not typically disposed towards conflict with whites.

You are paying taxes at a high level due to the emergence of the nanny state. You and possible descendents are being stealth taxed via debt burden.
If you have not already developed alternatives to US residency and citizenship, it is possible to do so. We have been developing this option in Chile. The Philippines is simply not the best place for that. My US tax liability will be... ZERO.
What the hell does any of this have to do with white men being robbed to support sluts and shitskins?
Ok, you are not able to draw connections between demographic trends in reality vs what you claim. There are alternatives to being "robbed". Your assertion that slut white girls are the growing population, is not so. Your deductive reasoning really is in the tank. Did someone really jack you up with a 9mm or were you just talking about taxes and what they are spent on? Im saying there are ways to minimize such impacts and raise a family independent of it. White culture in America has problems because they voted that way. Maybe it can be turned around, or not, but being individually weak and not raising a strong family will certainly not make it any better. Options and the ability to influence outcomes do not come from a position of personal weakness. Simpering pathetic whiners do nothing. Most storm front types are in reality right out of Monty Python... "Tiny brained wipers of other men's bottoms... "

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6709
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Cornfed » January 7th, 2018, 11:14 pm

OutWest wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 10:15 pm
Maybe it can be turned around, or not, but being individually weak and not raising a strong family will certainly not make it any better. Options and the ability to influence outcomes do not come from a position of personal weakness. Simpering pathetic whiners do nothing. Most storm front types are in reality right out of Monty Python... "Tiny brained wipers of other men's bottoms... "
It is generally not possible to raise a family in the West for reasons gone into above, regardless of your personal strength. However, the more important point is - have you really convinced yourself that attempting to defend your people from genocide is weak whereas running with the money and selfishly leaving younger people to their fate while hoping you die before everything falls apart is brave? Obviously the exact opposite is the case. At least some selfish boomer traitors are honest about the situation.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Adama » January 8th, 2018, 12:08 am

There has always been unfairness and inequity. If we had been born one or two generations ago, it doesn't guarantee that we would have been prosperous. Many men, for example, were involuntarily drafted into wars over nonsense and lies and lost their lives over it. That is one thing that most of us will not have to endure: dying for lies and missing out on life because of it.

Also, there have always been poor people. Poor people still have children.

I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause. I would tell my financial story, but it is not for me to go saying such things around people who are not close to me. However I can say that God has directly uplifted me out of poverty, without me having to lift a finger.

Trust in the Lord and do good. Stop all bitterness and hate. God doesn't like that.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6709
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Cornfed » January 8th, 2018, 12:17 am

Adama wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 12:08 am
There has always been unfairness and inequity. If we had been born one or two generations ago, it doesn't guarantee that we would have been prosperous.
Short of some calamity, it would guarantee that I would have. Of course people have been the victims of injustice, but they weren't always being wiped out like we are now.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by OutWest » January 8th, 2018, 12:18 am

Cornfed wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 11:14 pm
OutWest wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 10:15 pm
Maybe it can be turned around, or not, but being individually weak and not raising a strong family will certainly not make it any better. Options and the ability to influence outcomes do not come from a position of personal weakness. Simpering pathetic whiners do nothing. Most storm front types are in reality right out of Monty Python... "Tiny brained wipers of other men's bottoms... "
It is generally not possible to raise a family in the West for reasons gone into above, regardless of your personal strength. However, the more important point is - have you really convinced yourself that attempting to defend your people from genocide is weak whereas running with the money and selfishly leaving younger people to their fate while hoping you die before everything falls apart is brave? Obviously the exact opposite is the case. At least some selfish boomer traitors are honest about the situation.


You are a pathetic loser. You deserve whatever you might get. You create your imaginary world of "white genocide" and then go on beating your meat. You have serious delusions about being some kind of savior for the white race suffering your conjured up genocide. I would expect to see you show up in some mass killing headline or more hopefully, stuck in some institution for the criminally insane before you can go far along in your vile imaginations. I think you have richly earned both banning and the Ignore selection.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6709
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Cornfed » January 8th, 2018, 12:22 am

OutWest wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 12:18 am
You are a pathetic loser. You deserve whatever you might get. You create your imaginary world of "white genocide" and then go on beating your meat. You have serious delusions about being some kind of savior for the white race suffering your conjured up genocide. I would expect to see you show up in some mass killing headline or more hopefully, stuck in some institution for the criminally insane before you can go far along in your vile imaginations. I think you have richly earned both banning and the Ignore selection.
Obviously you are too cowardly to come to terms with your own cowardice.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Adama » January 8th, 2018, 12:27 am

Probably the vast majority of people don't care much about other people. Look at some white nationalists who hate other whites who are poor. Just because someone is of the same race, it doesn't make them your friend or even your brother.

Besides that, we do not glory in the flesh like the Talmudists do. It's vanity, just like rooting for a football team.

Such a focus would really be a waste of life, especially if a person can't move on from it. Such bitterness will literally steal a man's life away, and he will waste away his 28,000 days on this earth, concerning himself with nonsense that he can't do anything about, and that he could easily overcome, if he simply would let go of the bitterness and move on. Bitterness itself will hold a person down, because it makes a person hateful, which in itself is a waste of energy and life.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by OutWest » January 8th, 2018, 3:43 am

Adama wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 12:27 am
Probably the vast majority of people don't care much about other people. Look at some white nationalists who hate other whites who are poor. Just because someone is of the same race, it doesn't make them your friend or even your brother.

Besides that, we do not glory in the flesh like the Talmudists do. It's vanity, just like rooting for a football team.

Such a focus would really be a waste of life, especially if a person can't move on from it. Such bitterness will literally steal a man's life away, and he will waste away his 28,000 days on this earth, concerning himself with nonsense that he can't do anything about, and that he could easily overcome, if he simply would let go of the bitterness and move on. Bitterness itself will hold a person down, because it makes a person hateful, which in itself is a waste of energy and life.
You are quite right... Many opportunities to show kindness it's far more effective.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by droid » January 8th, 2018, 8:41 am

Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 8:09 am
OutWest wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 7:43 am
If he was actually accomplishing anything of merit in his life, he would not have time for it.
In other words, if the system is handing you enough money there is no reason to care about the genocide of white people and the destruction of civilisation. Typical boomer selfishness.
It's not typical boomer selfishness, it's typical white guy not giving a rat's ass once there's some wealth.
You still don't see the pattern how the Camerons, Blairs etc of the world, and even small timers like Kradmelder operate; and with all due respect, even you will, once you acquire some wealth, forget about it all and even call for the culling of your former "fellow" underemployed/poor whites as useless eaters. Mark my words.

Not that different from Nigerian dynamics at the end of the day really, except white guys are more innovative.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by droid » January 8th, 2018, 8:44 am

OutWest wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 3:43 am
Adama wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 12:27 am
Probably the vast majority of people don't care much about other people. Look at some white nationalists who hate other whites who are poor. Just because someone is of the same race, it doesn't make them your friend or even your brother.

Besides that, we do not glory in the flesh like the Talmudists do. It's vanity, just like rooting for a football team.

Such a focus would really be a waste of life, especially if a person can't move on from it. Such bitterness will literally steal a man's life away, and he will waste away his 28,000 days on this earth, concerning himself with nonsense that he can't do anything about, and that he could easily overcome, if he simply would let go of the bitterness and move on. Bitterness itself will hold a person down, because it makes a person hateful, which in itself is a waste of energy and life.
You are quite right... Many opportunities to show kindness it's far more effective.
Kind of what I just referred to above.
Regarding gsjackson's point, cornfed was called a FED and banned from daily stormer if I recall correctly, for his crass venting feel-good-short-term approach.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6709
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Cornfed » January 8th, 2018, 4:54 pm

droid wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 8:41 am
It's not typical boomer selfishness, it's typical white guy not giving a rat's ass once there's some wealth.
You still don't see the pattern how the Camerons, Blairs etc of the world, and even small timers like Kradmelder operate; and with all due respect, even you will, once you acquire some wealth, forget about it all and even call for the culling of your former "fellow" underemployed/poor whites as useless eaters. Mark my words
The common thread with those people is that they are all boomers. The boomer economic model is to rob future generations through various Ponzi schemes. Once your living is predicated on this kind of plunder it seems that it gradually ends up turning your soul rotten and you end up trying to make a virtue of your own rottenness. That doesn’t mean every white person is like that.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1458
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by MrPeabody » January 8th, 2018, 9:28 pm

Even though I don't agree with most of what Cornfed says, I voted for him to stay because he is entertaining and seems to piss off the church ladies.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by gsjackson » January 8th, 2018, 10:16 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 9:28 pm
Even though I don't agree with most of what Cornfed says, I voted for him to stay because he is entertaining and seems to piss off the church ladies.
Ditto that, except I actually agree with much of his cultural critique. He is quite lazy, though, with the generalizations; e.g., boomers. A boomer snapshot:

Freshman orientation week 1968. Much of the class is sitting on the grass in the university gardens for a consciousness raising session. The facilitator plays a guitar and all are asked to sing along to Simon & Garfunkel's We've All Gone to Look for America. Peace, love, brotherhood, kumbaya, and let us begin together this voyage of understanding our culture at a profound level.

But standing on a nearby hill, arms folded and looking down contemptuously was another member of the class. I had met him, and we would be road roommates on the baseball team that year. Only half Jewish, but 100 percent edgy New Yorker. His look seemed to say: "You hippy dippies are pathetic. America is for being owned, not understood."

The future, of course, would belong to him. Fast forward to 2008, and he is briefly a household name as he golden parachutes away from the economic wreckage, the taxpayer bailed-out CEO of Bear Stearns (we -- taxpayers -- paid full price for the tanked company's crap stock). Though he certainly didn't need to make any more money, he landed a soft berth, back in baseball after a fashion, with the Jewish financial firm that owns the L.A. Dodgers. Back to larcenous business as usual.

Now, Cornfed is going to put us dupes who were sold a pottage of phony idealism in the same category as the predators who figured out how to make their way into the ruling class (tribal membership being the primary entree) and screwed the country right and left. By the time anyone in the generation still interested noticed that the idealism had morphed from actual social justice to cultural dissolution, it was too late to do much of anything about it. We'd been had coming and going, by those who consciously made it their business to trash and then own the United States. We're really only just starting to figure out what's been going on.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by OutWest » January 9th, 2018, 12:46 am

gsjackson wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 10:16 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 9:28 pm
Even though I don't agree with most of what Cornfed says, I voted for him to stay because he is entertaining and seems to piss off the church ladies.
Ditto that, except I actually agree with much of his cultural critique. He is quite lazy, though, with the generalizations; e.g., boomers. A boomer snapshot:

Freshman orientation week 1968. Much of the class is sitting on the grass in the university gardens for a consciousness raising session. The facilitator plays a guitar and all are asked to sing along to Simon & Garfunkel's We've All Gone to Look for America. Peace, love, brotherhood, kumbaya, and let us begin together this voyage of understanding our culture at a profound level.

But standing on a nearby hill, arms folded and looking down contemptuously was another member of the class. I had met him, and we would be road roommates on the baseball team that year. Only half Jewish, but 100 percent edgy New Yorker. His look seemed to say: "You hippy dippies are pathetic. America is for being owned, not understood."

The future, of course, would belong to him. Fast forward to 2008, and he is briefly a household name as he golden parachutes away from the economic wreckage, the taxpayer bailed-out CEO of Bear Stearns (we -- taxpayers -- paid full price for the tanked company's crap stock). Though he certainly didn't need to make any more money, he landed a soft berth, back in baseball after a fashion, with the Jewish financial firm that owns the L.A. Dodgers. Back to larcenous business as usual.

Now, Cornfed is going to put us dupes who were sold a pottage of phony idealism in the same category as the predators who figured out how to make their way into the ruling class (tribal membership being the primary entree) and screwed the country right and left. By the time anyone in the generation still interested noticed that the idealism had morphed from actual social justice to cultural dissolution, it was too late to do much of anything about it. We'd been had coming and going, by those who consciously made it their business to trash and then own the United States. We're really only just starting to figure out what's been going on.

Your social critique seems pretty well on. That said, the boomer generation has been ruinous in terms of their aggregate impact, often voting themselves benefit at the debt expense of future generations.
Starting with that premise, it makes a poor excuse for personal failures... "no white man can raise a family because the Jews are oppressing us" . If you point out that millions of white men are in fact overcoming and raising families, it just means they must have sold out to the hated jews, blacks and boomers.
From there, it becomes just another step to advocate mass murder, ( culling is the word Nazis use now) because after all, being a sorry-ass loser is all their fault.
In the mind of Nazis, anyone who does not agree with them is a coward and a sellout to the various hated groups. After all, REAL men are Nazis... Everyone else deserves to die... Fortunately, most of them are keyboard commandos and seem to be basement dwellers.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”