Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His behavior and extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
24
46%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
6
12%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
22
42%
 
Total votes : 52

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:14 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:apefirmative action


I am no fan of affirmative action but you inserting the word 'ape' here implying affirmative action for black people is supporting "apes"

They do have simian-like genetics.


You are confusing appearance with genetics. Most of them are too hairless and skinny to be all that 'ape-like' anyway. Some people just have such features, but there is zero scientific evidence to the fact that Africans are somehow more related genetically to monkeys then, say, this guy...

Image


You are aware that Nikolai Valuev has a condition called Acromegaly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly

Nice try at making your point but you failed. Whites don't look like apes. Fact of the matter blacks really do resemble apes more than any other race. Here are the average basic skull shapes.


http://analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/racialdifferencesinskullshapes.jpg
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm







Postby Cornfed » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Sure it does. For example it is clearly OK to allege the inferiority of AW/WW and black females but apparently not black males and blacks in general. Why is this? It is clear that zboy's goal has always been to drag the forum down into political correctness and he sees this as the easiest place to start, but since you seem to buy into this hierarchy of groups, perhaps you could explain yourself.


I'll point out the obvious in that men complain about women because they are trying to f**k them. Men (heterosexual men) don't care about the "quality" level of other men other than as competitors or potential allies. Otherwise they ignore them, especially if they deem them inferior.

Say what? Can the people being murdered by blacks, having their rightful jobs given to dumbass blacks and suffering from lousy service in various areas as a result, having to pay for blacks who are essentially lifelong state wards, having their children's schools ruined by blacks, having blacks shit up their gene pool etc. just ignore them? If there were rabid dogs prowling around my neighborhood attacking people then I would consider them inferior and not want to f**k them, but does that mean I should just ignore them?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Chad N. Froyda » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Cornfed wrote:Can the people being murdered by blacks, having their rightful jobs given to dumbass blacks and suffering from lousy service in various areas as a result, having to pay for blacks who are essentially lifelong state wards, having their children's schools ruined by blacks, having blacks shit up their gene pool etc. just ignore them? If there were rabid dogs prowling around my neighborhood attacking people then I would consider them inferior and not want to f**k them, but does that mean I should just ignore them?


Every race murders and most of it is intra-racial, unless if you own the company, you don't have a "rightful job" and if you had self-efficacy you wouldn't spend your money at any establishment with bad service, and if they are given jobs that are "rightfully yours" then how are they wards of the state?, children don't run schools, teachers and administrators do, and just as nobody owes you a job, women don't owe you "gene pools".

All of your rants just prove what is being said about you and those like you: you claim superiority while lacking the wherewithal to do anything productive for yourself.
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:50 am

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Can the people being murdered by blacks, having their rightful jobs given to dumbass blacks and suffering from lousy service in various areas as a result, having to pay for blacks who are essentially lifelong state wards, having their children's schools ruined by blacks, having blacks shit up their gene pool etc. just ignore them? If there were rabid dogs prowling around my neighborhood attacking people then I would consider them inferior and not want to f**k them, but does that mean I should just ignore them?


Every race murders and most of it is intra-racial, unless if you own the company, you don't have a "rightful job" and if you had self-efficacy you wouldn't spend your money at any establishment with bad service, and if they are given jobs that are "rightfully yours" then how are they wards of the state?, children don't run schools, teachers and administrators do, and just as nobody owes you a job, women don't owe you "gene pools".

All of your rants just prove what is being said about you and those like you: you claim superiority while lacking the wherewithal to do anything productive for yourself.


The fact that most crimes are same race is because most countries are vastly a single people. It doesn't take away from the fact that in the USA blacks rape at 2.3x the rate of white men and are incarcerated at 6.8x the rate that white men are. Go to Africa and blacks act even worse there. Basically the highest crime rates in the world.
Per capita in the USA and other white countries that have blacks. The blacks commit crime at much higher rates than whites.
You can try to make all the excuses you want but it's just unavoidable to avoid these facts.

Also Africa is how Africa is because of the black people. After all it's the people who create their own counties and societies in the first place.
You PC idiots like to go oh but they are born in poor conditions in a crap country it isn't their fault. blah blah blah.
Well why has their country always been crap. Because they were the creators of it and technically compared to other races they are kind of failures.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Chad N. Froyda wrote:All of your rants just prove what is being said about you and those like you: you claim superiority while lacking the wherewithal to do anything productive for yourself.


He doesn't do an awful lot to promote his own idea of white racial superiority, that much is for certain. As a white man myself I am quite uncomfortable having my race represented so vocally by a man so utterly unfit. Maybe if he actually had a bit of success with women I would take Corny a little more seriously. However all I hear him talk about "blacks contaminating the gene pool" by "stealing our white women" and all that jazz.

It makes me wonder if Cornfed saw himself cheated out of contributing to our gene pool when a black 'inferior' dude stole a lady he was interested in? That sure would explain a lot. Maybe she lived nearby and he saw her pushing a stroller with a mocca colored baby in it every day, driving him insane and turning him into a David Duke on steroids type of guy minus the actual charisma and looks, or following. :lol:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Chad N. Froyda wrote:All of your rants just prove what is being said about you and those like you: you claim superiority while lacking the wherewithal to do anything productive for yourself.


He doesn't do an awful lot to promote his own idea of white racial superiority, that much is for certain. As a white man myself I am quite uncomfortable having my race represented so vocally by a man so utterly unfit. Maybe if he actually had a bit of success with women I would take Corny a little more seriously. However all I hear him talk about "blacks contaminating the gene pool" by "stealing our white women" and all that jazz.

It makes me wonder if Cornfed saw himself cheated out of contributing to our gene pool when a black 'inferior' dude stole a lady he was interested in? That sure would explain a lot. Maybe she lived nearby and he saw her pushing a stroller with a mocca colored baby in it every day, driving him insane and turning him into a David Duke on steroids type of guy minus the actual charisma and looks, or following. :lol:


Wow you are a real brain. Just ignore all facts and use ad hominem attacks on Cornfed and make out he only dislikes blacks because he is jealous. Wow.

You are the guy in the other thread
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23364
that admitted your wife is black and claim that blacks are just like whites based on 1 particular black person. You sound pretty unintelligent if you ask me.
Of course you are going to defend blacks even though you know deep down you are wrong. Because you have already committed to them and married one.
Last edited by Zionosis on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Cornfed » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:23 pm

Chad N. Froyda wrote:Every race murders and most of it is intra-racial unless if you own the company, you don't have a "rightful job" and if you had self-efficacy you wouldn't spend your money at any establishment with bad service, and if they are given jobs that are "rightfully yours" then how are they wards of the state?, children don't run schools, teachers and administrators do, and just as nobody owes you a job, women don't owe you "gene pools".

Blacks commit proportionately far more murders, a rightful job would be one a person was better qualified for and could do better and would be given if the government didn't force it to be given to dysgenics, it is impossible to avoid government services and other services where the government mandates hiring dysgenic trash, blacks are wards of the state because but for the state mandating that the be given bullshit jobs or jobs they can't do or welfare they would starve to death, children obviously do greatly effect the quality of a school but in any case a lot of the staff are likely to be dysgenic AA hires and it is obviously desirable to hold people responsible for not shitting up the gene pool by including inferior simian genes in it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Chad N. Froyda wrote:All of your rants just prove what is being said about you and those like you: you claim superiority while lacking the wherewithal to do anything productive for yourself.


He doesn't do an awful lot to promote his own idea of white racial superiority, that much is for certain. As a white man myself I am quite uncomfortable having my race represented so vocally by a man so utterly unfit. Maybe if he actually had a bit of success with women I would take Corny a little more seriously. However all I hear him talk about "blacks contaminating the gene pool" by "stealing our white women" and all that jazz.

It makes me wonder if Cornfed saw himself cheated out of contributing to our gene pool when a black 'inferior' dude stole a lady he was interested in? That sure would explain a lot. Maybe she lived nearby and he saw her pushing a stroller with a mocca colored baby in it every day, driving him insane and turning him into a David Duke on steroids type of guy minus the actual charisma and looks, or following. :lol:


Usually, people like Cornfed are like that because racial pride is literally ALL they have-- meaning, they have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of substance going for themselves. I am talking about racial supremacists of ANY race, not just white, because there is plenty of that type in the black community as well. People like that are usually just sad and pathetic.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Cornfed » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:32 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Usually, people like Cornfed are like that because racial pride is literally ALL they have-- meaning, they have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of substance going for themselves. I am talking about racial supremacists of ANY race, not just white, because there is plenty of that type in the black community as well. People like that are usually just sad and pathetic.

Essentially the entire population of contemporary East Asia is far more racist than me, as were most white people before the last few decades of brainwashing. Moreover, pretty much everyone doesn't like blacks right now - they are just not allowed to say so. However, you see it reflected in property prices and such. So, according to you, essentially everyone living in the world prior to WWII, as well as essentially everyone living in East Asia today, has nothing much going for them. Does this make a lot of sense?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:36 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Chad N. Froyda wrote:All of your rants just prove what is being said about you and those like you: you claim superiority while lacking the wherewithal to do anything productive for yourself.


He doesn't do an awful lot to promote his own idea of white racial superiority, that much is for certain. As a white man myself I am quite uncomfortable having my race represented so vocally by a man so utterly unfit. Maybe if he actually had a bit of success with women I would take Corny a little more seriously. However all I hear him talk about "blacks contaminating the gene pool" by "stealing our white women" and all that jazz.

It makes me wonder if Cornfed saw himself cheated out of contributing to our gene pool when a black 'inferior' dude stole a lady he was interested in? That sure would explain a lot. Maybe she lived nearby and he saw her pushing a stroller with a mocca colored baby in it every day, driving him insane and turning him into a David Duke on steroids type of guy minus the actual charisma and looks, or following. :lol:


Usually, people like Cornfed are like that because racial pride is literally ALL they have-- meaning, they have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of substance going for themselves. I am talking about racial supremacists of ANY race, not just white, because there is plenty of that type in the black community as well. People like that are usually just sad and pathetic.


You are aware that in places like Japan blacks are viewed very negatively. So I guess according to you they are all sad losers. Better remove your link pic because that's a creation of the Japanese. Blacks are even viewed negatively in Korea also and China.
In Russia they also aren't viewed positively.

What I find in real life is that low IQ idiots think of blacks as just like them and I guess they are more like them that's why they relate to them. Smart white people view blacks for what they are and east Asians have high IQ's and also obviously see blacks for what they are.

Go ahead and breed off with blacks or maybe you already are one. Please don't listen to any of us. Just go find the lowest IQ black woman and make some kids with her. Good riddance.

Here in Australia where I live barely anyone likes the Australian aboriginals either. The only people that accept them are low IQ outcast whites that typically like the abo's live in government housing in the poorest part of the town where the crime is really high. You know, Your sort of people that have a lot going for them. lol
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby davewe » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Zionosis wrote:
Here in Australia where I live barely anyone likes the Australian aboriginals either. The only people that accept them are low IQ outcast whites that typically like the abo's live in government housing in the poorest part of the town where the crime is really high.


What about Crocodile Dundee. He loved them :)
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:22 pm

I don't know Zionosis. There are a lot of dumb people who hold less than PC views on race. That's because they know things through instinct. I think the real problem is ivory tower liberals who live in a fantasy world far away from any real blacks. That's who dictates racial policy, people of moderate intelligence. The truth lies at the high end and the low end of intelligence. True intelligence confirms instinct with reason. Liberals are all about deconstruction, so they use intelligence to destroy instinct and go no further. It's a fatal flaw. We can see this reflected in gender differences too; women are of moderate intelligence and men are over represented on both ends of the intelligence scale. Men are more likely than women to be either retarded or geniuses.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Cornfed » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:31 pm

This thread seems to have drifted off topic. There are other threads about why blacks should not be running around loose in human society. The point here is not about the merits of the particular ideas being expressed but rather the right of posters to express any ideas they want under the principle of free speech.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:36 pm

So why should you be the only one banned Cornfed? Fscmidt holds similar views to Cornfed and zboy suggested he be a moderator. Is it simply a matter of tone? That sounds hard to correct for. If it's based on feelings then it's illogical.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:51 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:It makes me wonder if Cornfed saw himself cheated out of contributing to our gene pool when a black 'inferior' dude stole a lady he was interested in?


Bingo!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: books and 7 guests