Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His behavior and extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
24
46%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
6
12%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
22
42%
 
Total votes : 52

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » June 19th, 2014, 12:53 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Usually, people like Cornfed are like that because racial pride is literally ALL they have-- meaning, they have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of substance going for themselves.

Double Bingo!!!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am





Postby Cornfed » June 19th, 2014, 12:59 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:It makes me wonder if Cornfed saw himself cheated out of contributing to our gene pool when a black 'inferior' dude stole a lady he was interested in?


Bingo!

As if I would consider associating with mudsharks. I don't see why there is this reluctance on the part of blacks accept that they are a lower genetic element that most sane humans would not want in their gene pool.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5500
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby abcdavid01 » June 19th, 2014, 1:03 am

Forty-five people voting and it's still neck and neck! Seriously though, I want someone to answer this. Marcos already gave an explanation of why I'm okay as a race realist. Why is is fschmidt good enough for zboy to think he could be a mod when he holds views similar to Cornfed. Is it tone? If so, when does discretionary become arbitrary?
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Cornfed » June 19th, 2014, 1:07 am

abcdavid01 wrote: Why is is fschmidt good enough for zboy to think he could be a mod when he holds views similar to Cornfed.

He doesn't really on racial or conspiracy issues.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5500
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby abcdavid01 » June 19th, 2014, 1:34 am

Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote: Why is is fschmidt good enough for zboy to think he could be a mod when he holds views similar to Cornfed.

He doesn't really on racial or conspiracy issues.


Well obviously if he was a mod he wouldn't ban you. So it's odd that zboy would think Mr. Schmidt's good enough.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Cornfed » June 19th, 2014, 1:39 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Well obviously if he was a mod he wouldn't ban you. So it's odd that zboy would think Mr. Schmidt's good enough.

Yes, the whole issue doesn't make any sense if you try to think it though. It is a case of Winston being an unprincipled jerk and trying to do the most expedient thing possible.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5500
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » June 19th, 2014, 1:54 am

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:It makes me wonder if Cornfed saw himself cheated out of contributing to our gene pool when a black 'inferior' dude stole a lady he was interested in?


Bingo!

As if I would consider associating with mudsharks. I don't see why there is this reluctance on the part of blacks accept that they are a lower genetic element that most sane humans would not want in their gene pool.

I guess you can consider me a "mudshark-maker" extraordinaire.

And the only thing you can do about it is continue to whine and cry.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Postby Cornfed » June 19th, 2014, 3:38 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:And the only thing you can do about it is continue to whine and cry.

Well, there's all manner of nasty stuff going on in the world. Hopefully we can raise awareness of in on forums such as this and eventually it might be curtailed.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5500
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » June 19th, 2014, 2:39 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:And the only thing you can do about it is continue to whine and cry.

Well, there's all manner of nasty stuff going on in the world. Hopefully we can raise awareness of in on forums such as this and eventually it might be curtailed.

I hate to break it to you, but your hope that "it might be curtailed" is misplaced. It is on the increase and it is here to stay. Get over it.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » June 20th, 2014, 5:02 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I hate to break it to you, but your hope that "it might be curtailed" is misplaced. It is on the increase and it is here to stay. Get over it.


I wonder if a "sheboon" offered herself to Corny, would he still refuse her? He seems to be a part of the small minority of men who can't get laid anywhere in the world no matter if they go abroad or stay at home. I am 100% sure with each lay his racism would lessen until there's very little of it left. The amount of racism a man displays is proportionate to the amount of action he sees in the bedroom.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby eurobrat » June 20th, 2014, 5:22 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote: The amount of racism a man displays is proportionate to the amount of action he sees in the bedroom.


There's some truth to this :lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Postby Cornfed » June 20th, 2014, 8:12 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:You are confusing appearance with genetics. Most of them are too hairless and skinny to be all that 'ape-like' anyway. Some people just have such features, but there is zero scientific evidence to the fact that Africans are somehow more related genetically to monkeys then, say, this guy...

Sure there is. Here is another study showing blacks are closer to chimps:
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/84708/africans-genetically-closer-to-chimpanzees
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5500
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » June 20th, 2014, 8:26 pm

Cornfed wrote:Sure there is. Here is another study showing blacks are closer to chimps:
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/84708/africans-genetically-closer-to-chimpanzees


I believe you.

The source is a hiphop forum, so those guys should know. :lol:

Ah well, different, then. Different does not necessarily mean worse or better. Maybe if you knock up a black lady you'll have sons who love fruit and climb trees. Not a bad thing being somewhat athletic when the world as we know it turns to shit around us.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby fschmidt » June 21st, 2014, 12:07 am

Cornfed wrote:Sure there is. Here is another study showing blacks are closer to chimps:
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/84708/africans-genetically-closer-to-chimpanzees

Of course Cornfed shouldn't be banned for his opinions, but I personally don't care how the races compare because I would rather just judge individuals. If I am hiring a programmer and a chimp contacts me and proves that he is a good programmer, I would hire the chimp. Why should I care about race or even species?
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2293
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Jester » June 21st, 2014, 1:17 am

fschmidt wrote:
.... I personally don't care how the races compare because I would rather just judge individuals. If I am hiring a programmer and a chimp contacts me and proves that he is a good programmer, I would hire the chimp. Why should I care about race or even species?



I guess that makes you a real "humanitarian"...

Here's an old-school techie you might want to use:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/image ... osters.jpg

Image
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests