Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is anybody watching the Worldcup game Brazil vs Mexico

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Is anybody watching the Worldcup game Brazil vs Mexico

Postby Johnny » June 17th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Is any member here watching the World cup games this game between Brazil and Mexico is crazy dam i wish i was down in Brazil or Mexico just to feel the vibe.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Is anybody watching the Worldcup game Brazil vs Mexico

Postby pete98146 » June 17th, 2014, 9:56 pm

Johnny wrote:Is any member here watching the World cup games this game between Brazil and Mexico is crazy dam i wish i was down in Brazil or Mexico just to feel the vibe.

I am. Brazil doesn't look like the favorites anymore. That Mexican goalie had a great game!!

Absolutely I wish I was down there enjoying the atmosphere. I'm sure it's crazy.....
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby KokujinKrusader » June 17th, 2014, 10:52 pm

I glanced at some of it at the gym, but not really following it.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » June 17th, 2014, 10:58 pm

How do you watch it? What channel is it on and what time?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby pete98146 » June 17th, 2014, 11:20 pm

Winston wrote:How do you watch it? What channel is it on and what time?

LOL..I'm watching it over at Univision. I had to tinker around but I eventually found it. http://futbol.univision.com/

ESPN is the easiest if have that. I'm not a huge soccer fan but I must admit, it's fun to watch.

I'm now picking Germany to win it all..
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Is anybody watching the Worldcup game Brazil vs Mexico

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » June 18th, 2014, 12:01 am

pete98146 wrote:
Johnny wrote:Is any member here watching the World cup games this game between Brazil and Mexico is crazy dam i wish i was down in Brazil or Mexico just to feel the vibe.

I am. Brazil doesn't look like the favorites anymore. That Mexican goalie had a great game!!

Absolutely I wish I was down there enjoying the atmosphere. I'm sure it's crazy.....

Took the words right outta my mouth. I hate that goalie for Mexico. Brasil should have won
4-1 instead of tieing at zilch with Mexico.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby The » June 18th, 2014, 3:36 am

Man everytime I see footage of Rio on tv, it makes me want to go down there and just soak in the great vibes, atmosphere....the whole world is down there...Theres going to be some serious f***ing going on down there the next few weeks.... 8)
The
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions