Winston, do we still have 3 strike rule?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
FTS
Freshman Poster

I'm Bitch Slapper

Post by FTS »

Of course you didn't see any threat. There was no threat. Zboy made the whole thing up.

I'll tell you why Zboy banned me:

Because he is thin-skinned, and can't handle the truth. Your typical, pathetic racial minority with a huge chip on his shoulder. For him, free speech doesn't apply when you call out Asians for their arrogance and stupid punk-ass behavior.

He is also a lying scumbag. The guy has no integrity, or ethics. That's why he will ban without warning, or evidence to back up his (false) claim.

Of course, Zboy will never admit the real reason. Hence, his totally false claim that I physically threatened a female poster. If you go back to the thread, you will see that I never even addressed her. The deleted post in question -- the one that inflamed Zboy's puny 3rd rate mind -- was directed at someone else.

He won't promote truth or free speech. My advice is to save all your posts, so that when he (or some other asshole moderator) bans and slanders you like he did to me, you can nail him on his bullshit.

BTW take a wild guess what my username stands for. That's what I think about this forum Image

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FTS
Freshman Poster

Post by FTS »

This all began when a Chinese poster named Dragon played white knight to that AW and started mouthing off on white males: http://happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopi ... c&start=30

So then I called him out as a punk and a few other choice words, which pissed off Zboy, who apparently sticks up for his own kind. That's why he deleted my post and banned me LOL
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm Bitch Slapper

Post by MarcosZeitola »

FTS wrote:Of course you didn't see any threat. There was no threat. Zboy made the whole thing up.

Because he is thin-skinned, and can't handle the truth. Your typical, pathetic racial minority with a huge chip on his shoulder. For him, free speech doesn't apply when you call out Asians for their arrogance and stupid punk-a** behavior.

He is also a lying scumbag. The guy has no integrity, or ethics. That's why he will ban without warning, or evidence to back up his (false) claim.

Of course, Zboy will never admit the real reason. Hence, his totally false claim that I physically threatened a female poster. If you go back to the thread, you will see that I never even addressed her. The deleted post in question -- the one that inflamed Zboy's puny 3rd rate mind -- was directed at someone else.

He won't promote truth or free speech. My advice is to save all your posts, so that when he (or some other asshole moderator) bans and slanders you like he did to me, you can nail him on his bullshit.
Why don't you tell us what that deleted post really said? Because you haven't said that, yet. As for Zboy, I am sure as an administrator he is able to see even deleted posts and other things regular posters can't see or get back. He might be able to share a screenshot so as to enlighten us.
FTS wrote:Of course you didn't see any threat. There was no threat. Zboy made the whole thing up.

Because he is thin-skinned, and can't handle the truth. Your typical, pathetic racial minority with a huge chip on his shoulder. For him, free speech doesn't apply when you call out Asians for their arrogance and stupid punk-a** behavior.

BTW take a wild guess what my username stands for. That's what I think about this forum Image
My guess it stands for Fugly, Terrible & Shameless, which is what you are. :roll:

PS: I never even liked Danielle, she is awfully repetitive and part of me thinks she's not the person she claims to be. She makes new threads for every single brainfart she has and keeps bumping them up, then gives very short and boring replies to people, or gets cold feet and deletes old threads. She acts very strangely and I am not fond of her as a poster, but threatening someone with physical harm is a low blow. So tell me, again, what did you REALLY say?
FTS
Freshman Poster

Post by FTS »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Why don't you tell us what that deleted post really said? Because you haven't said that, yet. As for Zboy, I am sure as an administrator he is able to see even deleted posts and other things regular posters can't see or get back. He might be able to share a screenshot so as to enlighten us.
Well, then ask him, because I can't retrieve posts that he deletes.

MarcosZeitola wrote:My guess it stands for Fugly, Terrible & Shameless, which is what you are. :roll:

PS: I never even liked Danielle, she is awfully repetitive and part of me thinks she's not the person she claims to be. She makes new threads for every single brainfart she has and keeps bumping them up, then gives very short and boring replies to people, or gets cold feet and deletes old threads. She acts very strangely and I am not fond of her as a poster, but threatening someone with physical harm is a low blow. So tell me, again, what did you REALLY say?

The post in question really had nothing to do with her.

I called out some stupid Chinese punk, which aroused Zboy's Asian nationalist passions, so he banned me.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

FTS wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Well, then ask him, because I can't retrieve posts that he deletes.

MarcosZeitola wrote:My guess it stands for Fugly, Terrible & Shameless, which is what you are. :roll:

The post in question really had nothing to do with her.

I called out some stupid Chinese punk, which aroused Zboy's Asian nationalist passions, so he banned me.
BitchSlapper, did you say anything to the other guy (Chinese) which could be construed as a physical threat of any kind?
FTS
Freshman Poster

Post by FTS »

Rock wrote:
BitchSlapper, did you say anything to the other guy (Chinese) which could be construed as a physical threat of any kind?
No.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

FTS wrote:
Rock wrote:
No.
Maybe he saw your username as a physical threat and was afraid you'd slap a bitch lol.
FTS
Freshman Poster

Post by FTS »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
FTS wrote:
Rock wrote:
No.
Maybe he saw your username as a physical threat and was afraid you'd slap a bitch lol.
Maybe you don't know what the f**k you're talking about.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I'm gonna kill all of you 8)

... several members are already missing ...
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -