Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston, do we still have 3 strike rule?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I'm Bitch Slapper

Postby FTS » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Of course you didn't see any threat. There was no threat. Zboy made the whole thing up.

I'll tell you why Zboy banned me:

Because he is thin-skinned, and can't handle the truth. Your typical, pathetic racial minority with a huge chip on his shoulder. For him, free speech doesn't apply when you call out Asians for their arrogance and stupid punk-ass behavior.

He is also a lying scumbag. The guy has no integrity, or ethics. That's why he will ban without warning, or evidence to back up his (false) claim.

Of course, Zboy will never admit the real reason. Hence, his totally false claim that I physically threatened a female poster. If you go back to the thread, you will see that I never even addressed her. The deleted post in question -- the one that inflamed Zboy's puny 3rd rate mind -- was directed at someone else.

He won't promote truth or free speech. My advice is to save all your posts, so that when he (or some other asshole moderator) bans and slanders you like he did to me, you can nail him on his bullshit.

BTW take a wild guess what my username stands for. That's what I think about this forum Image
FTS
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:07 am







Postby FTS » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:24 pm

This all began when a Chinese poster named Dragon played white knight to that AW and started mouthing off on white males: http://happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopi ... c&start=30

So then I called him out as a punk and a few other choice words, which pissed off Zboy, who apparently sticks up for his own kind. That's why he deleted my post and banned me LOL
FTS
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:07 am

Re: I'm Bitch Slapper

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:28 pm

FTS wrote:Of course you didn't see any threat. There was no threat. Zboy made the whole thing up.

I'll tell you why Zboy banned me:

Because he is thin-skinned, and can't handle the truth. Your typical, pathetic racial minority with a huge chip on his shoulder. For him, free speech doesn't apply when you call out Asians for their arrogance and stupid punk-a** behavior.

He is also a lying scumbag. The guy has no integrity, or ethics. That's why he will ban without warning, or evidence to back up his (false) claim.

Of course, Zboy will never admit the real reason. Hence, his totally false claim that I physically threatened a female poster. If you go back to the thread, you will see that I never even addressed her. The deleted post in question -- the one that inflamed Zboy's puny 3rd rate mind -- was directed at someone else.

He won't promote truth or free speech. My advice is to save all your posts, so that when he (or some other asshole moderator) bans and slanders you like he did to me, you can nail him on his bullshit.


Why don't you tell us what that deleted post really said? Because you haven't said that, yet. As for Zboy, I am sure as an administrator he is able to see even deleted posts and other things regular posters can't see or get back. He might be able to share a screenshot so as to enlighten us.

FTS wrote:Of course you didn't see any threat. There was no threat. Zboy made the whole thing up.

I'll tell you why Zboy banned me:

Because he is thin-skinned, and can't handle the truth. Your typical, pathetic racial minority with a huge chip on his shoulder. For him, free speech doesn't apply when you call out Asians for their arrogance and stupid punk-a** behavior.

He is also a lying scumbag. The guy has no integrity, or ethics. That's why he will ban without warning, or evidence to back up his (false) claim.

Of course, Zboy will never admit the real reason. Hence, his totally false claim that I physically threatened a female poster. If you go back to the thread, you will see that I never even addressed her. The deleted post in question -- the one that inflamed Zboy's puny 3rd rate mind -- was directed at someone else.

He won't promote truth or free speech. My advice is to save all your posts, so that when he (or some other asshole moderator) bans and slanders you like he did to me, you can nail him on his bullshit.

BTW take a wild guess what my username stands for. That's what I think about this forum Image


My guess it stands for Fugly, Terrible & Shameless, which is what you are. :roll:

PS: I never even liked Danielle, she is awfully repetitive and part of me thinks she's not the person she claims to be. She makes new threads for every single brainfart she has and keeps bumping them up, then gives very short and boring replies to people, or gets cold feet and deletes old threads. She acts very strangely and I am not fond of her as a poster, but threatening someone with physical harm is a low blow. So tell me, again, what did you REALLY say?
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: I'm Bitch Slapper

Postby FTS » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:50 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Why don't you tell us what that deleted post really said? Because you haven't said that, yet. As for Zboy, I am sure as an administrator he is able to see even deleted posts and other things regular posters can't see or get back. He might be able to share a screenshot so as to enlighten us.


Well, then ask him, because I can't retrieve posts that he deletes.



MarcosZeitola wrote:My guess it stands for Fugly, Terrible & Shameless, which is what you are. :roll:

PS: I never even liked Danielle, she is awfully repetitive and part of me thinks she's not the person she claims to be. She makes new threads for every single brainfart she has and keeps bumping them up, then gives very short and boring replies to people, or gets cold feet and deletes old threads. She acts very strangely and I am not fond of her as a poster, but threatening someone with physical harm is a low blow. So tell me, again, what did you REALLY say?



The post in question really had nothing to do with her.

I called out some stupid Chinese punk, which aroused Zboy's Asian nationalist passions, so he banned me.
FTS
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:07 am

Re: I'm Bitch Slapper

Postby Rock » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:12 pm

FTS wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Why don't you tell us what that deleted post really said? Because you haven't said that, yet. As for Zboy, I am sure as an administrator he is able to see even deleted posts and other things regular posters can't see or get back. He might be able to share a screenshot so as to enlighten us.


Well, then ask him, because I can't retrieve posts that he deletes.



MarcosZeitola wrote:My guess it stands for Fugly, Terrible & Shameless, which is what you are. :roll:

PS: I never even liked Danielle, she is awfully repetitive and part of me thinks she's not the person she claims to be. She makes new threads for every single brainfart she has and keeps bumping them up, then gives very short and boring replies to people, or gets cold feet and deletes old threads. She acts very strangely and I am not fond of her as a poster, but threatening someone with physical harm is a low blow. So tell me, again, what did you REALLY say?



The post in question really had nothing to do with her.

I called out some stupid Chinese punk, which aroused Zboy's Asian nationalist passions, so he banned me.


BitchSlapper, did you say anything to the other guy (Chinese) which could be construed as a physical threat of any kind?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: I'm Bitch Slapper

Postby FTS » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Rock wrote:
BitchSlapper, did you say anything to the other guy (Chinese) which could be construed as a physical threat of any kind?


No.
FTS
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:07 am

Re: I'm Bitch Slapper

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:27 pm

FTS wrote:
Rock wrote:
BitchSlapper, did you say anything to the other guy (Chinese) which could be construed as a physical threat of any kind?


No.


Maybe he saw your username as a physical threat and was afraid you'd slap a bitch lol.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: I'm Bitch Slapper

Postby FTS » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:42 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
FTS wrote:
Rock wrote:
BitchSlapper, did you say anything to the other guy (Chinese) which could be construed as a physical threat of any kind?


No.


Maybe he saw your username as a physical threat and was afraid you'd slap a bitch lol.


Maybe you don't know what the f**k you're talking about.
FTS
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:07 am

Postby Renata » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:20 pm

I'm gonna kill all of you 8)

... several members are already missing ...
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests