Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Have Danielle and I converged?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:54 pm

S_Parc wrote:In contrast, my sister had stopped studying, married a guy, and had a child. She's done nothing but drive ppl around her crazy for eons. So by the HA definition, she's not a feminist but a loyal wife & mother. Yeah right.


My mother-in-law is a religious woman. She also is a trained professional with a career who is the head of a school. She is a mother, a grandmother, a wife, and she maintains a job and runs a school as well as a household. She also holds views that are very traditional, at the same time. She keeps telling her daughters, for example, that a woman is subservient to her man and such old Biblical words of wisdom.

She has a job. She is a mother. She is a traditional woman. But apparently I missed the fact that's she is secretly also a feminist? :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Postby S_Parc » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:00 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
S_Parc wrote:In contrast, my sister had stopped studying, married a guy, and had a child. She's done nothing but drive ppl around her crazy for eons. So by the HA definition, she's not a feminist but a loyal wife & mother. Yeah right.


My mother-in-law is a religious woman. She also is a trained professional with a career who is the head of a school. She is a mother, a grandmother, a wife, and she maintains a job and runs a school as well as a household. She also holds views that are very traditional, at the same time. She keeps telling her daughters, for example, that a woman is subservient to her man and such old Biblical words of wisdom.

She has a job. She is a mother. She is a traditional woman. But apparently I missed the fact that's she is secretly also a feminist? :roll:


And Mel's actually does the same thing, as her dad is a retired naval officer and she looks up to him.

Why do you think that we're together. If she were like most other women, she'd be trying to get another lesbian GF but has recognized that women can't be the head of the household (on avg) because they can't manage their own internal emotional issues.

But yet, Mel works. And why shouldn't she? Since she can't depend upon other women [ sugar baby (or what have you) ], doesn't want to leech off her dad's military pension, she gets a job like everyone else.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Cornfed » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:02 pm

S_Parc wrote:Sorry to say this but having traveled abroad, there are Asian and South American women who also work in offices and yes, some even as scientists and engineers in R&D, not just as secretaries, sales, and consulting ppl.

And thus, if a woman has a job, basically she's a feminist.

Yes, single corporate whore females are inherently feministic, and tragically this social cancer is being spread to previously civilized countries.

And that's the essence of his argument. In other words, Mel should have stayed at her father's place, her whole life.

No, she should have got married and lived with her husband's family or become a professional hoe, like any decent female.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby S_Parc » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Cornfed wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Sorry to say this but having traveled abroad, there are Asian and South American women who also work in offices and yes, some even as scientists and engineers in R&D, not just as secretaries, sales, and consulting ppl.

And thus, if a woman has a job, basically she's a feminist.

Yes, single corporate whore females are inherently feministic, and tragically this social cancer is being spread to previously civilized countries.


Everyone needs to work and contribute to the family pie. We don't live in the 50s anymore. Ppl are getting poorer.

Cornfed wrote:
And that's the essence of his argument. In other words, Mel should have stayed at her father's place, her whole life.

No, she should have got married and lived with her husband's family or become a professional hoe, like any decent female.


First of all, you missed the memo that she was a lesbian. And then, the fact that she'd discovered that lesbian relationships don't work out long term.

Next, you're also hinting that since my sister had dropped out of school and lived with her husband, that she's doing the right thing, instead of slowly killing her hubby, which is actually closer to manslaughter.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Cornfed » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:34 pm

S_Parc wrote:Everyone needs to work and contribute to the family pie. We don't live in the 50s anymore. Ppl are getting poorer.

There is no excuse for females taking parasitical corporate jobs or jobs that men could do. Doing so is inherently feministic. If they do menial supporting work, which is all they are really capable of, their paychecks should go to their husbands. There would often be ways a female could support their husband in his work without taking outside work.

First of all, you missed the memo that she was a lesbian.

Females putting their own twisted sexual perversions before their duty to play their part in society, and especially being lesbians, is inherently feministic. There is a common feminist saying "Feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice". The feminist ideal is for females to be dykes apart from having occasional whore-type sex with male big shots.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Cornfed wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Everyone needs to work and contribute to the family pie. We don't live in the 50s anymore. Ppl are getting poorer.

There is no excuse for females taking parasitical corporate jobs or jobs that men could do. Doing so is inherently feministic. If they do menial supporting work, which is all they are really capable of, their paychecks should go to their husbands. There would often be ways a female could support their husband in his work without taking outside work.

First of all, you missed the memo that she was a lesbian.

Females putting their own twisted sexual perversions before their duty to play their part in society, and especially being lesbians, is inherently feministic. There is a common feminist saying "Feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice". The feminist ideal is for females to be dykes apart from having occasional whore-type sex with male big shots.


What for some, or even most, may not work for certain others. I myself had a hard type accepting this, but alas. It is true. Most men and women are perfectly fine with living a traditional life. Others are damaged in their youth, or sexually deviant. For these people a traditional life simply isn't an issue. Marriage is not for the feeble minded, for the self-centered, and those attracted primarily to the same sex. Hence S_Parc's life companion not being relationship material in the traditional sense of the word.

And that's fine because the vast majority of women are straight and, if raised right, will make good wives. Who cares about S_Parc and Mel living their bon vivant free-spirited life together? It doesn't harm a fly and they are probably not meant for the traditional life that I live, and that you, Cornfed, probably long for.

You can cage any bird but some just lose the spirit to sing if you do. As long as they don't shit on our heads, I say let them fly.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Cornfed » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:18 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:What for some, or even most, may not work for certain others. I myself had a hard type accepting this, but alas. It is true. Most men and women are perfectly fine with living a traditional life. Others are damaged in their youth, or sexually deviant. For these people a traditional life simply isn't an issue.

In a normal society, females like that would simply become hoes.

It doesn't harm a fly and they are probably not meant for the traditional life

Taking parasitical corporate jobs, displacing men who could otherwise raise families from the economy and acting as a buffer between the parasitical elite and men who might threaten their unwarranted position are all harmful and inherently feministic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:40 pm

I cannot believeCornfed and others are giving S Parc flack.

I cannot believe S Parc is not giving himself more credit.

Women are increasingly going to be sharing a man.

He is right, um, "on top" of the trend.

More power to him.

One of the bigggest complaints guys have on forums about a p4p threesome overseas is that the chicks are not really into each other. Here, no prob.

So to S Parc I say:

Keep the "flag" flying!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Gospel of Matthew chapter 25 relates a hilarious parable that Jesus told about a guy who marries ten virgins the same day, and has all of them waiting for him while bachelor-parties with his friends.

Not only is polygamy Biblical, but moreover, spending the night with multiple women together is absolutely Biblical and Christian.

What's my point? Feel free to take your honey and any other female who, um, "joins" you, to Church on the occasional Christmas service etc.

I've noticed that "Lesbian couples" who have children have no way to expose the kids to Christian traditions. Your presence, as a man, changes that.

Monogamists and conventional people do not get to add their own rules that shut you out.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby S_Parc » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Jester wrote:I cannot believeCornfed and others are giving S Parc flack.


That part is expected, no big deal.

Jester wrote:I cannot believe S Parc is not giving himself more credit.

Women are increasingly going to be sharing a man.

He is right, um, "on top" of the trend.


Never saw myself as a trend setter; thanks for the heads up :wink:

Jester wrote:One of the bigggest complaints guys have on forums about a p4p threesome overseas is that the chicks are not really into each other. Here, no prob.


You've really given this thing some perspective :P

Jester wrote:Keep the "flag" flying!


Will do captain :wink:

Feel free to take your honey and any other female who, um, "joins" you, to Church on the occasional Christmas service etc.

I've noticed that "Lesbian couples" who have children have no way to expose the kids to Christian traditions. Your presence, as a man, changes that.

Monogamists and conventional people do not get to add their own rules that shut you out.


My dad had left the Anglican church, once they'd admitted an openly gay vicar. I guess they broke their "Don't ask Don't tell" rule for him.

Perhaps it's time for me to reconcile that ecumenical relationship, though as a Navy brat, "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is already a part of Mel's upbringing so it won't be a problem with the older parishioners thinking something was up :lol:
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:01 am

green1976 wrote:She is a feminist because she is an American female so as a female she takes the easiest way to be something.


So every "American female" is a feminist, and being a woman means always taking the easiest path to something? Where exactly did you get these profound life truths?

The world is full of good and bad people, people who hurt you involuntarily while loving you and people who claim to be the best thing since sliced bread and backstab you to death when you least expect it. Reality is far, far more complex than the kind of feminist bitch/wholesome man split you (and some other in here) support.


green1976 wrote:I was never at the beggining anti western women or anti feminist but i got no choice to be like that because i'm born male.
Already as a male,i was put in a square where most women here treat men without looking how you are as an individual.
You are male,so you are obsessed with sex,you are a potential rapist,you have no will because your hormones makes you treat women as object...that's how they see men,how society makes them see us.

Either i would have been what most guys are here,let's say clowns who thinks they are not or i would be what i am now and in this case they are no reason to stay in France only because my economical situation makes things like that.


Saying you can't connect with women because you're born male is saying a power plug cannot connect to a socket because it has prongs. Total nonsense. There might have been a host of reasons why you always felt negated, rejected or frustrated by the women around you. You really believe 100% of these reasons are with the ladies, not with you, your expectations and the way you see the world?

About your economical situation, as a French citizen you belong to one of the societies who give away the most to people with limited (or very limited) financial means, as you say you are. Try to live in the Philippines, where everything from education to healthcare isn't free (however cheap by first-world standards) and whatever savings you have might get you one, perhaps two years of fun at most, and then tell us what happened.

green1976 wrote:I could continue to be the good guy,naive who don't see how many women are feminist and put down men and i would have ended up wanking in my home for all my life or catching the first low life female who need a sucker ready to fullfil all of her low life demands.

My travels to Thailand show me that i'm right..i got easy sex,i got some nice relationships outside p4p whom i could not even dream of here in France.
What makes this possible was because all of these women and more those who where not p4p,never considered men as stupid creeps who can't control themselves and worship p***y.


You could have had the same kinds of relationships in France, if only you had wanted to pour more effort and become a better all-rounded person. Which isn't a bad thing, especially when you do it for yourself, not just to enhance your prospects with the ladies.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby S_Parc » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:26 pm

publicduende wrote:You could have had the same kinds of relationships in France, if only you had wanted to pour more effort and become a better all-rounded person. Which isn't a bad thing, especially when you do it for yourself, not just to enhance your prospects with the ladies.


Public, there's no point in arguing with those, who're also wounded themselves.

If anything, the fact that the Brazilian had left me because of my dysfunctional father/sister, doesn't exactly give me the experience to paint everyone one color, as a result of their originating nationality.

The fact that Mel has always stood beside me and now, these fellas are trashing her because she's an American women (with an engineering degree plus a job) and that she's a lesbian is sour grapes, because she's with me and has made me a happy man.

Sure, in some mystical parallel universe, she's born straight, and during college, she jumps into my arms, and upon graduation, we have that big wedding, and then, settle down in a house with a view of Narragansett Bay RI, have our ~2.1 children, and life is perfect, but cmon, that's being stuck at the age of 13. You know, that gateway of perpetual fantasy, in Tsar's loneliness thread. I'd rather deal with reality, as it is.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:30 pm

S_Parc wrote:
publicduende wrote:You could have had the same kinds of relationships in France, if only you had wanted to pour more effort and become a better all-rounded person. Which isn't a bad thing, especially when you do it for yourself, not just to enhance your prospects with the ladies.


Public, there's no point in arguing with those, who're also wounded themselves.

If anything, the fact that the Brazilian had left me because of my dysfunctional father/sister, doesn't exactly give me the experience to paint everyone one color, as a result of their originating nationality.

The fact that Mel has always stood beside me and now, these fellas are trashing her because she's an American women (with an engineering degree plus a job) and that she's a lesbian is sour grapes, because she's with me and has made me a happy man.

Sure, in some mystical parallel universe, she's born straight, and during college, she jumps into my arms, and upon graduation, we have that big wedding, and then, settle down in a house with a view of Narragansett Bay RI, have our ~2.1 children, and life is perfect, but cmon, that's being stuck at the age of 13. You know, that gateway of perpetual fantasy, in Tsar's loneliness thread. I'd rather deal with reality, as it is.


Couldn't agree more, Sergeant. Some people have made a life mission to express nothing more than hate and grudges towards anybody who succeeded, in their own very way, to carve out a niche of serenity on this mortal coil.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby RickyRetardo » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:34 pm

If people want to live this way and they're treating each other with mutual friendship and respect, I see no problem with it at all. Sounds a lot better than living or dying alone and miserable.
Let's get together and feel alright.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:47 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: books, MSNbot Media and 8 guests