No wonder why Elliot Rodger lost it - He was in narcissismvil

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:If you play your cards right you can have your cake and eat it too... sex with immoral sluts in the West, and ultimately marriage to a good woman abroad.
This is one of the more interesting things you have ever said.
So that's your strategy?
If I was younger then the answer would be yes, but now I'm far too old to go around "slutting it up". Grey hairs and past my prime theres few that want me.

I am however leaving Italy because life is too difficult here, the girls are immoral not the kind of people that I thought they were and there's pretty much no future in this country for someone like me.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

SilverEnergy wrote:Elliot's father is plenty wealthy and has tons of money.

Traveling overseas would have as easy as drinking a glass of water.

Some men just don't feel compelled to travel overseas.

I knew guys in college who couldn't get dates at all and to this day, they still haven't traveled overseas.
They weren't wealthy, his dad was in lots of debt from refinancing his house to make a documentary that flopped.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/27/justi ... er-wealth/
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

eurobrat wrote:

I knew guys in college who couldn't get dates at all and to this day, they still haven't traveled overseas.
They weren't wealthy, his dad was in lots of debt from refinancing his house to make a documentary that flopped.

They weren't living in poverty and did not have to worry about missing a meal.

They had enough money to take trips overseas.

I'm sure they have more money than most on HA.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

SilverEnergy wrote:I'm sure they have more money than most on HA.
That's pretty easy to do since most don't leave their basements :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

eurobrat wrote:If I was younger then the answer would be yes, but now I'm far too old to go around "slutting it up". Grey hairs and past my prime theres few that want me.
I did it in my teenage years. Now I settled down with one woman and I couldn't care less for the whole scene. For those who have the situation, the drive and the opportunity however, I can heartily recommend it. It's good for people to get some sense of experience before settling down, if only so little.
eurobrat wrote:I am however leaving Italy because life is too difficult here, the girls are immoral not the kind of people that I thought they were and there's pretty much no future in this country for someone like me.
Not much of a surprise, eh?

Americans insisting European women are so much better then American women are very, very thick. The West is the West, after all. The type of egocentric feminist career-cunts you have in America, you'll find in Italy, Germany, Eastern, Western and North Europe. Hell, you'll even find them in many Chinese countries such as China, Japan and South-Korea.

Wherever women are westernized, you will see lowered birth rates, less traditional families, and much more women who attach greater value to their careers and personal success then to any relationship they might have. Relations are therefore often fleeting and people rarely settle down before thirty, especially in the higher classes. People live a very hedonistic lifestyle. You will see this in many countries.

To say that American women are inferior to all others as some people say is preposterous, as you'll find equally inferior women in whatever shithole of a country you decide to visit. The only difference is the number of these women and the prevalence of this mindset in the individual area or country you go to. But the mindset is not an American one.

I always said I was keen on leaving the West as a whole, a term I use very widely. To me the West includes all nation that are greatly westernized both physically as well as mentally. If it's shallow friendships, shallow flings and the newest gadgets you want, the West is your place. If it's a good woman you want, go East and go rural. That's my experience, anyway.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
eurobrat wrote:If I was younger then the answer would be yes, but now I'm far too old to go around "slutting it up". Grey hairs and past my prime theres few that want me.
I did it in my teenage years. Now I settled down with one woman and I couldn't care less for the whole scene. For those who have the situation, the drive and the opportunity however, I can heartily recommend it. It's good for people to get some sense of experience before settling down, if only so little.
eurobrat wrote:I am however leaving Italy because life is too difficult here, the girls are immoral not the kind of people that I thought they were and there's pretty much no future in this country for someone like me.

Americans insisting European women are so much better then American women are very, very thick. The West is the West, after all. The type of egocentric feminist career-c**ts you have in America, you'll find in Italy, Germany, Eastern, Western and North Europe. Hell, you'll even find them in many Chinese countries such as China, Japan and South-Korea.
It's not just about the women, it's more so about the present state of the society itself.

It's a lot more than that and I would have to go in detail about my life here in Italy and how this country is on a dramatic downfall into a goulash of shit. It would take me days to write.

But overall, there's pretty much nothing here for me not even career opportunities. And actually the women aren't easy nor are they traditional. They're in a weird kind of limbo that's hard to describe.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:If you play your cards right you can have your cake and eat it too... sex with immoral sluts in the West, and ultimately marriage to a good woman abroad.
So that's your strategy?
What's your strategy?
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

eurobrat wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Americans insisting European women are so much better then American women are very, very thick. The West is the West, after all. The type of egocentric feminist career-c**ts you have in America, you'll find in Italy, Germany, Eastern, Western and North Europe. Hell, you'll even find them in many Chinese countries such as China, Japan and South-Korea.
It's not just about the women, it's more so about the present state of the society itself.

It's a lot more than that and I would have to go in detail about my life here in Italy and how this country is on a dramatic downfall into a goulash of shit. It would take me days to write.

But overall, there's pretty much nothing here for me not even career opportunities. And actually the women aren't easy nor are they traditional. They're in a weird kind of limbo that's hard to describe.
Most Italian women sucks and are shit..
That's my experience here as i rent an appartment and i have a good panel to make an opinion.

Most of the time they are loud,rude,thinks that they are some kind of superior,are very demanding for erverything..i feel they have taken the lead in Italy..Italian men are totally behind,you have a country where guys stay at parents home after 30 because they can't catch the society how it's working.

I got a lot of better feeling with German women or Nordic as they don't have the revenge attitude i found with Italian women.
Last edited by green1976 on June 20th, 2014, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

Wherever women are westernized, you will see lowered birth rates, less traditional families, and much more women who attach greater value to their careers and personal success then to any relationship they might have. Relations are therefore often fleeting and people rarely settle down before thirty, especially in the higher classes. People live a very hedonistic lifestyle. You will see this in many countries.

To say that American women are inferior to all others as some people say is preposterous, as you'll find equally inferior women in whatever shithole of a country you decide to visit. The only difference is the number of these women and the prevalence of this mindset in the individual area or country you go to. But the mindset is not an American one.

I always said I was keen on leaving the West as a whole, a term I use very widely. To me the West includes all nation that are greatly westernized both physically as well as mentally. If it's shallow friendships, shallow flings and the newest gadgets you want, the West is your place. If it's a good woman you want, go East and go rural. That's my experience, anyway.
European..American women..why some guys here dreams of Europe like a liberation land where women will be easygoing,non feminist,non consumerist and respect men?

Time to wake up dudes here...don't loose your time going to a Western countries if you are going there for their women.

Take a trip to Latin America or better to SEA especially the Phillippines or Thailand,don't miss your precious time,money for the almost same bullshit you have in America.

Just listen some of those guys who are living here in Europe.
If Europe was so great for women why you think Thailand is flooded with British,French and European men?
I've been to the US,i live in France..it's almost the same garbage..the only advantage of France is that they are less agressive,are less anti males and more feminine but that's all.
It's nothing when it comes to find real differences with the US,you won't get an experience who will change your reality.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

green1976 wrote:
Most Italian women sucks and are shit..
That's my experience here as i rent an appartment and i have a good panel to make an opinion.

Most of the time they are loud,rude,thinks that they are some kind of superior,are very demanding for erverything..i feel they have taken the lead in Italy..Italian men are totally behing,you have a country where guys stay at parents home after 30 because they can't catch the society how it's working.

I got a lot of better feeling with German women or Nordic as they don't have the revenge attitude i found with Italian women.
Italy has indeed been disappointing for me and a lot of others I have spoken with.

But, not all Italian girls are loud and rude but a good majority are, maybe 75% or so. Italian men have fallen behind but I don't see the girls here going anywhere either :lol:

I haven't felt that the girls here have this revenge attitude. But I do know a lot of them look really disappointed in how their lives are turning out and they do have the entitlement factor that their looks should get them everything they wanted in life, just like their American counterparts.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

eurobrat wrote:

Indeed. The other assumption people are making is that parents always freely share their wealth with their adult children and invest in such projects in them getting laid overseas, as opposed to being selfish jerks who sit around blaming their children for the fact that it is not like the good old days any more and refuse to be of any assistance. This is unfortunately not always the case.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Indeed. The other assumption people are making is that parents always freely share their wealth with their adult children and invest in such projects in them getting laid overseas, as opposed to being selfish jerks who sit around blaming their children for the fact that it is not like the good old days any more and refuse to be of any assistance. This is unfortunately not always the case.
I read the guys Manifesto entirely. And although he makes it SEEM his parents weren't supportive, they in fact were.

They gave him a very expensive car. They funded his schooling. They got him psychiatrists and life coaches, helped him get jobs and paid for him to go on first class trips to Europe and Asia several times a year. I don't know about you but that seems pretty generous to me.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

eurobrat wrote:
If I was younger then the answer would be yes, but now I'm far too old to go around "slutting it up". Grey hairs and past my prime theres few that want me.

I am however leaving Italy because life is too difficult here, the girls are immoral not the kind of people that I thought they were and there's pretty much no future in this country for someone like me.
Dude, dude, dude. You have no idea how young you are. Take care of yourself and you can be in the game for decades to come, if you want to. But you'll need to lose this attitude. And honestly, grey hair just doesn't seem to be a handicap. I'm about 30-40 percent grey now, and haven't found that it makes any difference, even with women in their twenties.

On Italian women, a couple of points, and I could be talking out my ass here because I've spent a total of three days in the country.

First point: I wasn't impressed. The women had this trashy, vulgar look. Didn't see one that was appealing.

Secondly, I can recall when a female friend of mine went to Italy thirty years ago, and noted how the men would whistle and hoot as women walked by, grab asses sometimes. The women would act pissed, but actually liked it. Being a staunch anti-feminist, my friend found all of this very admirable. Now, I don't know if men still behave like this in Italy, but the women's behavior may still reflect the residue of this culture. They strut around haughtily and expect men to come strong and overcome their resistance, all of it, of course, being a lot of theatricality and role playing. Coming strong and resilient is not something that comes naturally to most American men, and with you current attitude I'm guessing that's not your M.O. right now.

Anyway, just some thoughts. Maybe PublicDuende will weigh in with more authoritative thoughts on Italian women and culture.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

eurobrat wrote:
LOL
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's a shame his son was a violent sociopathic spoiled autistic failure of a man. There's even people sort of praising him for what he's done, saying he should have killed more women. Completely retarded behavior.
Anyone who calls Elliot Rodger a sociopath has not idea what they are talking about. American women love sociopaths. Any man who is a sociopath in America will be swamped by women. And anyone who calls Elliot Rodger a sociopath is just a typical member of modern culture, hurling insults without having any idea what they are even saying.