Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What exactly are some of your plans to get a good woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Zionosis » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:32 am

abcdavid01 wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:For me it's a zen thing. You stop focusing on women and focus on yourself. Then they just sort of gravitate towards you because you've made yourself so awesome. Learning a language can be part of that.


That sounds like game theory that is for beta's trying to act like alphas.
I never needed to act like who I am not and I have dated one girl and she was Asian and she was in fact the Japanese exchange student in our year 8 class.
No white women seems to like me for who I am or even like my looks.
I have been to Chinatown a lot and the women there seem really nice also.

Asian women don't seem to mind if you show them you like them and think about them. White women seem to think you are a loser if you do that and you must pretend you don't really care and somehow that makes them like you more. Very unnatural.

And about your thing about just specifically not thinking about women. That doesn't work. Women are not initiators. You have to show interest and initiate with them. This even goes for Asian women. You can't just talk to them bored and look disinterested because they will think you aren't interested.
I find it's easier to initiate and talk to Asian women because they are nice and I can read them. Most white women look like pissed off feminists who will go off at you if you talk to them.

Basically what I am saying is that with Asian women there don't seem to be mind games. With white women you must act deliberately how you don't feel at times and then how you really feel at other times. It's retarded. I still to this day don't give a damn about game theory. It only really applies to western women anyway.

Natural game theory thinking occurs less and less in more intelligent societies. Being introspective and even shy is more common the smarter the people get. Asian men are more shy and introverted on average than white men. That's why shy white men don't bother Asian women because in their culture it's rather normal.
In western culture you are a loser.


Well I didn't mean it like that. I certainly never meant to imply that you should try to be someone you're not. Just the opposite in fact. You should care more about yourself instead of following what any woman thinks. Don't chase, get girls to chase you. Act like yourself no matter what. Now that may seem like bad advice if "yourself" is unattractive or depressed, but it's not as if people want that for themselves anyway. So by saying "act like yourself" I mean your best self or your true self. Someone who doesn't lie to himself and who knows what he wants and gets it. Actually, I'm very direct with women. Its just what I know. There's no subtly. I get very confused about people my age who just hang out or hook up. I'd never do any of that. Too much drama. Better to just be clear about dating and defining relationships. Women may not be initiators, but you'll get more attention if you're not constantly pleasing. What about all the girls idolizing Jay Chou for example? So you work on self-improvement and give off this confident vibe. Girls notice it, give you some shy looks, you approach them and be very direct. Self-improvement is far more effective than improving yourself for the sake of women. Self-improvement leads to getting women as a side effect anyway. A man who improves himself for the sake of women has no higher ideals.


Did you even read what I wrote. Did I say anywhere that I try to improve myself for women? You are suggesting I need self improvement but I am happy with who I am already. You are in fact doing what the western woman does. Tells people they need to improve/change.

Also you talk about be your true self. I already am my true self. You are acting like some woman telling a man how to be a real man. lol

Also I am not compatible with white women and have a personality more like an Asian man than a white man. Does that mean you are suggesting all Asian men need self improvement. So no one can be naturally more quiet and sensitive. That's not a part of who they are according to you but just something they need to improve on.
Also I am not unattractive or depressed either.
And you are just flat out wrong about women chasing after guys. Let me tell you my brother is what you would call an Alpha and he has been with over at least 60 different women and most ranged from 7/10-9/10 and he has told me that women never initiate and you always have to initiate. With animals it's the same.
In fact that's the whole reason I have never been with a white woman because I find initiating with them hard because their personalities are not like mine. I find initiating with Asian women much more natural.
That's just who I am. I don't need improving or to be more like my brother. He is who he is and I am who I am. A family man would argue in fact that my brother needs improving and to take women more seriously and settle down with one but again no one should tell you who you should be. About the only thing we have in this life is to find things out for yourself, You can't have someone tell you what you should do. You have to find out who you are on your own.
Turns out I am a white man who is more compatible with Asian women. There are also white men who are more compatible with black women. etc

Also it's a scientific fact that the more intelligent an individual the more introspective and sensitive they will be. That's why Asian women don't mind if a white man is more sensitive because they are used to it with their own men. Where as to white women they seem to like the most outgoing male and that's probably why white women are fond of black men because they are the most outgoing and the least introspective and sensitive on average because of their lower intelligence.

Also you have to show interest in a woman if you are interested. :/
You seem delusional and you seem to have actually changed who you are for women reading too much game theory crap about pretending you aren't interested and women will come to you. Just about the only retarded thing you didn't say was "do you even lift"
Game theory is for idiots and if you find a woman it works on then she is an idiot because no self respecting woman would be attracted to a man that ignores her. That's weird kid behavior where they say if someone ignores you they like you. Seems common thinking among white people.

To be honest I am sick of seeing your replies like you never read or comprehended anything I wrote and just keep repeating game theory crap to me like "improve yourself, Women will like you".
Women already do like me if you bothered to read what I wrote, Foreign women are still women you know? In fact not being liked by western white feminist women is actually a compliment.

Also in my humble opinion you are significantly more unattractive than me. You remind me of how miscegenation with Asians can go wrong. Most of the time it ends up decent though like Keanu Reeves, kristin kreuk, maria ozawa, Bruce lee and Brandon Lee but there are cases where it goes wrong like Elliot Rodgers who looks weird and also......lol
Last edited by Zionosis on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm







Re: What exactly are some of your plans to get a good woman

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:40 am

Zionosis wrote:I myself over the past 2 years have casually learned Japanese and can already speak it but most likely at the level of a 5 year old.
In about another year or two I think I will be versed enough to take a trip to Japan and try to meet a woman.
I have found that learning Japanese is easy and it's a much easier language than my first language of English.


Sorry for being slightly OT, just agreeing with you. I have learned Japanese from an ex-gf (almost 15 years ago!) and then tried to re-learn it in a couple of more recent occasions. Like you, I have found the grammar itself quite simple compared to a Indoeuropean language. There are never more than a couple of ways to express the same thing, and the vocabulary Japanese use in their everyday conversations is limited, 1000/1500 words maximum. The problem is to actually read (not even mentioning handwriting it!) where the need to know at least 500, when not around 1500 Kanjis becomes evident.

I am happy you're trying to crack the Japanese social code by learning their language. Japanese are a proud people and appreciate it a lot when foreigners makes a few steps, no matter how small, to get closer to them. Compare and contrast with some of those (sex) tourists who go to Thailand, the Philippines or Latin America feeling entitled to be worshipped like godlike creatures just because they are from a first-world, English-speaking country.

Ganbattene!
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: What exactly are some of your plans to get a good woman

Postby Zionosis » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:59 am

publicduende wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I myself over the past 2 years have casually learned Japanese and can already speak it but most likely at the level of a 5 year old.
In about another year or two I think I will be versed enough to take a trip to Japan and try to meet a woman.
I have found that learning Japanese is easy and it's a much easier language than my first language of English.


Sorry for being slightly OT, just agreeing with you. I have learned Japanese from an ex-gf (almost 15 years ago!) and then tried to re-learn it in a couple of more recent occasions. Like you, I have found the grammar itself quite simple compared to a Indoeuropean language. There are never more than a couple of ways to express the same thing, and the vocabulary Japanese use in their everyday conversations is limited, 1000/1500 words maximum. The problem is to actually read (not even mentioning handwriting it!) where the need to know at least 500, when not around 1500 Kanjis becomes evident.

I am happy you're trying to crack the Japanese social code by learning their language. Japanese are a proud people and appreciate it a lot when foreigners makes a few steps, no matter how small, to get closer to them. Compare and contrast with some of those (sex) tourists who go to Thailand, the Philippines or Latin America feeling entitled to be worshipped like godlike creatures just because they are from a first-world, English-speaking country.

Ganbattene!


Yes, The main thing I have found is that I can find new Japanese words and pronounce them exactly right straight away whereas if I find some random new English word written down it's hard to know how it's meant to be pronounced as we have so many different ways to pronounce the exact same letter and also french pronunciation in our language and silent letter and etc. English is really screwed up.

I find Katakana and Hiragana easy but obviously Kanji is hard.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: What exactly are some of your plans to get a good woman

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:12 am

Zionosis wrote:Yes, The main thing I have found is that I can find new Japanese words and pronounce them exactly right straight away whereas if I find some random new English word written down it's hard to know how it's meant to be pronounced as we have so many different ways to pronounce the exact same letter and also french pronunciation in our language and silent letter and etc. English is really screwed up.

I find Katakana and Hiragana easy but obviously Kanji is hard.


True, one of the biggest advantages of Japanese language is that is non- (or minimally) tonal. And yes, I found exactly the same hurdle when writing down foreign words in Katakana, where the correct spelling is based on pronunciation, and not even in the original language but the way a Japanese would (often erroneously) pronounce them! In the end you just end up remembering a bunch of them by heart..so you know it's "kare~ raisu" and not "ka~ri raisu" and it's "chokole~to" and not "chokole~ito".

You know what though? Japanese people in general don't tend to talk too much anyway, so much of the respect, attention and love they will afford you will be based on facts, and even body language, and less on words. On this count, they're polar opposite to the Filipinos and the Malaysians/Indonesians.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:48 am

Wow Zionosis, I just feel bad for you. You claim you're complacent, which just means you're closed minded. But why do you have to write so much just to prove how alpha you supposedly are? It sounds very insecure. It's like reading projection. Just sad. And if you could read then you'd see that I very much advocated initiating. Actually, I think that was one of the stupidest posts I've read on this forum because it's like you're mad about all the things I agree with you on. Being an insecure dick aside, I actually quite agree with you. It's too bad you're too much of a moron to realize that because I've enjoyed a lot of your posts.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Re: What exactly are some of your plans to get a good woman

Postby Zionosis » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:53 am

publicduende wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Yes, The main thing I have found is that I can find new Japanese words and pronounce them exactly right straight away whereas if I find some random new English word written down it's hard to know how it's meant to be pronounced as we have so many different ways to pronounce the exact same letter and also french pronunciation in our language and silent letter and etc. English is really screwed up.

I find Katakana and Hiragana easy but obviously Kanji is hard.


True, one of the biggest advantages of Japanese language is that is non- (or minimally) tonal. And yes, I found exactly the same hurdle when writing down foreign words in Katakana, where the correct spelling is based on pronunciation, and not even in the original language but the way a Japanese would (often erroneously) pronounce them! In the end you just end up remembering a bunch of them by heart..so you know it's "kare~ raisu" and not "ka~ri raisu" and it's "chokole~to" and not "chokole~ito".

You know what though? Japanese people in general don't tend to talk too much anyway, so much of the respect, attention and love they will afford you will be based on facts, and even body language, and less on words. On this count, they're polar opposite to the Filipinos and the Malaysians/Indonesians.


Yes I have noticed that about them being more attentive about how you feel even if you don't say anything. White women don't seem very good at that though. I don't feel you could look into a white woman's eyes and they could feel you love them just from the look you are giving them. White women seem to want you to say it in words all the time and claim that they only know what you tell them.

I have found that east Asian women are deeper. They seem to be able to love a man genuinely like men love women. White women on the other hand don't seem like they are capable of that. They divorce far more and I see them annoyed at their husbands and complaining about them more than anything and many support things like feminism which are clearly immoral.

For instance I watch the UFC a bit. Sometimes a dude gets hit in the groin by accident. In white countries like the USA or Canada the crowd laughs and it's mostly women laughing thinking it's funny.
Recently I saw a UFC event in Singapore I think it was or China, One guy got hit in the groin and he was on the ground in serious pain and none of the Asian people were laughing and in fact the camera went on them and the women looked like they were genuinely concerned and didn't think it was funny at all. Even the commentator said it gives you faith in humanity to see people caring for others.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:29 pm

...to stay on topic :)

Some personality traits could be ascribed to a culture, or a people. Yet, for the most part, we are all unique individuals and even a barely teenage girl will have already had a million other factors in play to shape her personality, who she is, what she is looking for in man and what she will be looking for in a man later in life.

I know it sounds overly generic and a bit cheesy, but the game I have learned to play (and which proved quite fruitful, in the end) to meet quality women only has two rules:

1) Gnothi seauton, the Greeks used to say: know who you are/want to be and what you want in life, and try improve yourself while staying consistent with your personality, dreams, and preferences; women are extremely sensitive about their (potential) partner's self-consistency, and this explain why they often feel more attracted to a brainless convicted felon who is true to himself at all times, than a nerd who wants to fake "alphaness" after reading a few PUA articles;

2) we are all under the same sky, so no point in giving yourself boundaries of nationality and culture, race and skin, religious and political beliefs; meet her, see how you fit with her and then decide.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:59 pm

David, Zionosis, I think you're bickering about something you fundamentally agree with. It's quite funny, actually.

I personally believe it's a bit of both: self-improvement and self-consistency. One needs to go hand in hand with the other.

Improving yourself means knowing what to change consistently with your personality, without falling into the mind (and marketing) trap of wanting to be who you are not, or can never be.

Conversely, being self-consistent and happy to be doesn't mean sitting on laurels thinking you're as perfect as you can be and never need to improve anything.

So many people here complain about feeling ignored or rejected by "the girls"? Yes, but what "girls"? When I was in my 20s, it was a little hit on my ego to be blown off by a pretty and uptight girl who I knew had no other canon than how good looking/popular the guy is and what kind of flashy motorbike/car he has. It was truly devastating, though, when I was blown off by a girl I respected and considered affine to me in terms of personality, intellect, dreams etc.

Zionosis you say "quality women", which means you're open to looking for quality over quantity/low hanging fruit. Yet, quality isn't always an objective measure, and it involves so much more than looks alone.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:16 pm

publicduende wrote:David, Zionosis, I think you're bickering about something you fundamentally agree with. It's quite funny, actually.

I personally believe it's a bit of both: self-improvement and self-consistency. One needs to go hand in hand with the other.

Improving yourself means knowing what to change consistently with your personality, without falling into the mind (and marketing) trap of wanting to be who you are not, or can never be.

Conversely, being self-consistent and happy to be doesn't mean sitting on laurels thinking you're as perfect as you can be and never need to improve anything.

So many people here complain about feeling ignored or rejected by "the girls"? Yes, but what "girls"? When I was in my 20s, it was a little hit on my ego to be blown off by a pretty and uptight girl who I knew had no other canon than how good looking/popular the guy is and what kind of flashy motorbike/car he has. It was truly devastating, though, when I was blown off by a girl I respected and considered affine to me in terms of personality, intellect, dreams etc.

Zionosis you say "quality women", which means you're open to looking for quality over quantity/low hanging fruit. Yet, quality isn't always an objective measure, and it involves so much more than looks alone.


Yes certainly, I never claimed that how attractive a woman is equals her quality. I am certainly not claiming that sluts who are attractive are quality women.

I don't think I am perfect but I think I am pretty good. I honestly don't see why I have to change anything. I haven't changed anything since I was young all the way til now and all I have really become is smarter and more knowledgeable, but other than that my ideals and hobbies are still the same. I see no need to try to re-invent myself. As far as changing the personality. Sorry but that's going a bit too far. I like who I am and don't want to change. Sure being a jerk idiot with no morals and obnoxious might get white women interested but I wouldn't want to become that.

Also the different races of human are scientifically sub species. Keep in mind that different sub species of other things have different behavioral genetics and it's no coincidence that most white people act like each other and that most Asian people act like each other. It's behavioral genetics just like certain sub species of dog have a tendency to act a certain way. This is basic biology knowledge. There is a reason for more than you would initially think.
This is also why if you throw multiple races of people into one country they still act very differently. For instance the Asians in the USA still act similar to where they came from and cause less crime than even the white people. The black people in the USA act very similar to their African counterparts and rape women at 2.3x the rate that white men do in the USA and are incarcerated at 6.8x the rate that white men are.
Doesn't matter where you go in the world it's the same for these things. France, UK, Australia, USA, South Africa, etc.

Also as far as you getting rejected and feeling bad about it. For me personally every white woman in the entire world could hate me and I honestly wouldn't care because for a while now I haven't even been interested in white women at all so what they think about me doesn't really matter since I don't even want to marry them or even date them.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mattyman, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests