Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What's for the word for "loss of quality"?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What's for the word for "loss of quality"?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:10 pm

People, every now and then on this site, use this word.

It's not deprecate or depreciate.....it's another word for the waning away of quality
becoming rubbish.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: What's for the word for "lose of quality"?

Postby Tsar » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:37 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:People, every now and then on this site, use this word.

It's not deprecate or depreciate.....it's another word for the waning away of quality
becoming rubbish.

Decay?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Degrade?

Diminish?

Deteriorate?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:55 pm

It's a word HA members used to describe how the US deteriorates over time.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:44 am

Malaise.

Idiocracy.

Downgrade.

Settling (slang).
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:50 am

Nonoooonoo. I really appreciate you guys for trying, but none of the aforementioned is what I'm looking.

It was in a couple of these posts over the last 3-5 months. Geesh my brain is turning to mush. :-/
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:52 am

I got the definition now. It's when you leave something in its better or best condition, and then you return, and it has lost quality alas worsening.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:24 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
I got the definition now. It's when you leave something in its better or best condition, and then you return, and it has lost quality alas worsening.

ENTROPY.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:29 am

Jester wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

ENTROPY.

Now we are dealing with Physics and more specifically energy. Somebody will say it in a post again, and then I'll go bats.hit insane when I rediscover it.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:36 am

I meant to say it is it's loss of value which leads to corruption

I remember guys: it's depravity!!!

I think that's it!!!! Thanks guys! You guys banded together on this one!!! :-)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby drealm » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:29 am

degenerate?
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby Tezcatlipoca » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Decadence? Not exactly decay, but related to societal crumbling
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Postby C.J. » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:24 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I meant to say it is it's loss of value which leads to corruption

I remember guys: it's depravity!!!

That describes westerners in their current mental state from the 50s onward: they're so EVIL and sex-obsessed, to the point where entropy is clearly visible to the not-so-infected human.

The west is a VERY EVIL, disgusting and corrupted place, to mentally pure humans.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Tezcatlipoca wrote:Decadence? Not exactly decay, but related to societal crumbling

Decadence!!!! That's it. Thank you thank you. That word damn it!!!
I thought it was depravity, but now that you said decadence that's the perfect word!
THANKS!!!!!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:32 pm

zBOY1 lock this thread...conserve e-data hahahaaa
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions