P4P stopped making me happy, what now?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: P4P stopped making me happy, what now?

Post by MrMan »

Dragon wrote: 6. Willing to split the check. Your girl may not be rich, but if she isn't willing or wanting to go dutch once in a while for a inexpensive meal in her own country, something is wrong.
A lot of your list is good advice. I don't agree with this, though. If she's working, but too poor to afford the kind of food you are taking her out for, this advice doesn't apply. My wife was in college at the time, a Bible college. I offered her a completely unsolicited, un-hinted-at donation to pay her tuition. I paid for all the meals.

I'd much rather be in a traditional situation where I pay for all the dates and she takes on a traditional role after marriage than a modern, feminist, 'go dutch' mentality, where she is expecting a relationship of 'equal partners' (translated, she wears the pants) after marriage.

My wife did express concern over me spending too much money for her for meals, phone calls, etc. She didn't ask me to buy her gifts or order expensive items. When ate out, she had an eye open for deals, cheap buffets, to reduce costs. I insisted on taking her out. She gave off 'a good vibe' when it came to not being materialistic. I can't say that for all my in-laws.
7. is she living with her parents? If she is living alone, in a SE Asian country, assume she's a slut. No quality, traditional woman would ever leave her parents house. Ideally, the way it works is that she goes from her parents home to her husbands' when she gets married. There are no breaks in between. I know some guys will disagree with me on this, but I don't care. "But Dragon, plenty of women in the US live by themselves." Yes, you are right and all of them are sluts. NEVER MARRY A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T LIVE WITH HER PARENTS.
This might be Philippines specific advice, but I don't agree with it for Jakarta. A lot of good girls live in boarding houses to be able to be near work in the city. It doesn't mean they are sluts. My wife lived with uncles and aunts. She lived with a family she knew through church and treated the owners like parents when I met her. On one occasion, before we met, her uncle moved and didn't have space for her, and she had to find a place to live. She was praying for a place to live. This woman, the lady of the house she lived with when she met, was praying what to do with an empty bedroom. She saw my wife at church and said God told her she was supposed to let my future wife stay with her.

In Indonesia, there are lots of young people living with uncles and aunts. Sometimes the father and mother live off in the villages and small towns and the children go to the big city to earn money. For a long time, the economy of Indonesia was too centralized in Jakarta, the capital city. They've started letting some of the money and economic development go to the capital.

I don't think you should condemn the girls who live with uncles, aunts, and friends of the family as sluts, or the girls who move into boarding houses to go to school or work 60 hours a week in a factory. Living with the parents may be a lower risk strategy. There is an advantage especially if her dad is the strong family leader type and she's used to respecting him and following his orders, and then she goes directly to your home to be your wife. You can probably reduce the chance of power struggle that way. Not every good potential life has an ideal home life, though.
8. Does the girl meet you with a chaperone? No quality, traditional woman would ever meet a strange man without a female friend or relative accompanying her. Again, this is something lots of guys will disagree with me on but it's critical. If you think that this will interfere with your date or the chaperone will cockblock you, then you have the wrong mentality and are not ready to get married. Remember: to a quality, traditional woman her family and friends are her life. Not college degree. Not career. Not social media profile. Instead of thinking it as a cockblock, you should think of it as an opportunity to make a good impression with the chaperone. If her female friend or relative likes you and thinks you are a good man, she will tell others in the family. This is a good thing.
I don't agree with this, either. I suspect it's a bit of Philippines-specific advice. But I wouldn't say that a Filippina willing to meet a man without a chaperone in a public place is necessarily a slut. But if she does have a chaperon, I'd take that as a good sign. You are right about telling the family. I started meeting relatives early on in my relationship with my wife. It is a good step to take. I wish I would have met her father. He was in town just as I met her, and it seemed like going to fast for me. If I had it to do over again, I would. I'd let him think about her marrying me for a while before I sprung the question.

Let's say there is a Filippina girl who is smart and she's the first in her family (father's lineage) to go to college. She goes to the city to stay with cousin so-and-so who has two kids. She has a chance to meet you, but she only has a few relatives in that city who are all busy and she hasn't built up her friend network yet. Is she a slut for meeting you? No. But if she had a lot of relatives there, she might take a couple of younger cousins with her to meet you, but she can't because that's not an option.

She could be a virgin, but you'd write her off as a slut for not living with her parents and not bringing a chaperon.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Dragon, about having her job or going to school, there are also young women in Indonesia who take care of the home. I had a sister-in-law who'd stay with a relative, do their laundry, care for the home, etc. I think the plan is to do this until they marry. Their parents in the village are poor, and so they do that sort of thing for a relative in the city until they marry. One of my wife's cousins was doing that. Basically, they do the work of a maid, but are family instead of a maid. If you are looking for a housewife, that might not be a bad type of person. My sister-in-law is a hard worker when it comes to domestic type stuff. She did eventually marry. I don't know about the cousin, who wasn't very attractive.

If you marry one of these women, you have to retrain them to cook on a stove at counter level rather than on the floor, and wash cloths with a machine, rather than by hand. :) They may not get the idea of a bathroom floor not having a drain, either. I don't know why we make them without drains in the US. It does make a lot of sense, even if we don't want to have wet floors all the time like they do in southeast Asia.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

I think you guys are taking my words too literally, which means you didn't understand the concept of what I was trying to convey. I apologize if didn't state it clearly enough. I didn't mean if she didn't specifically live with her parents, she's a slut. I meant if she lived alone at all, especially in a third world country, then you can assume she is. If she lives with uncles, aunts, or relatives, she is still living within a family context. That's perfectly fine and understandable. The point is that if a girl lives alone, she is pretty much completely unsupervised and prone to expressing her hypergamy and sluttiness.

Also, I only mean that the girl should pay for relatively inexpensive meals sometimes, as a test. Like a small cafe or street food. Of course you don't take your girl to a 4 star hotel restaurant, even in her own country, and expect her to pay for a 5 course luxury meal. What I was trying to get at is you do these little things, along with other measures to test if she's a gold-digger.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Better get used to the idea of paying for it by the hour. At 35+, women under 27 (the only ones that matter) are off limits. It's taboo for a man to care about sex and romance at your age.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Jeremy wrote:Better get used to the idea of paying for it by the hour. At 35+, women under 27 (the only ones that matter) are off limits. It's taboo for a man to care about sex and romance at your age.
I think the op's problem was he was trying to look for love and was going for dumpy or ordinary over the hill girls which made it pointless in the first place to even bother since them being very poor they would also be moochers/gold diggers. He should have gone for girls at least a 6 and young or maybe even hotter than that or just went with scammers. He would have at least enjoyed it isntead of being in misery.
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

Post by Bstyle »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Better get used to the idea of paying for it by the hour. At 35+, women under 27 (the only ones that matter) are off limits. It's taboo for a man to care about sex and romance at your age.
I think the op's problem was he was trying to look for love and was going for dumpy or ordinary over the hill girls which made it pointless in the first place to even bother since them being very poor they would also be moochers/gold diggers. He should have gone for girls at least a 6 and young or maybe even hotter than that or just went with scammers. He would have at least enjoyed it isntead of being in misery.
If I can't get love and I'm paying, then it's nothing more than a P4P relationship. A hot gold digger is still a gold digger. You're better off just nailing pros, you get more for your money and a better f*ck for your buck. :lol:

I did a lot of p4p when I was in asia. Many of the ladies of the night I used were 7 or hotter. In my experience the quality of the service is more important than how hot the whore is. The hottest whore I nailed was a girl in Manila. She was young, taller than most of the women there, had a cute face, and was curvy in all the right places. She charged 4 times what the going rate was and wouldn't be haggled down, but I was willing to pay. To cut to the chase, the sex was horrible. All she did was lay there and she didn't even look at me. I might as well have f***ed a blow up doll that night. The best service I got was with a very short and dumpy middle aged woman in Cebu. She never had kids so she was still tight enough. When I took her home and got a good look at her she didn't look so good. She got naked and it wasn't until then I noticed how much of a belly she had and she had no tits. I was disappointed at first but was still able to get hard without a problem. As soon as I got the condom on she started riding me like no other girl had ever done before. I came within less than a minute, one of the best orgasms I ever had. I got her number and f***ed her a bunch more times. I eventually got her to do some freaky things that only one other whore did with me. She came to my place and all I had to do was call her. It was great service at a great price, just 1200php. She ended up going back to her hometown and I never heard from her again.

When I went back to Thailand I eventually found a whore who was hot and gave great service. She was good at riding and I eventually got her to do some freaky stuff as well. So at that point I was getting great service with a hot thai whore but I still wasn't satisfied. I was still lonely at the end of the day. I wanted a wholesome relationship that wasn't based on an unwritten financial agreement. I just couldn't find that though.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Bstyle wrote:
If I can't get love and I'm paying, then it's nothing more than a P4P relationship. A hot gold digger is still a gold digger. You're better off just nailing pros, you get more for your money and a better f*ck for your buck. :lol:

I did a lot of p4p when I was in asia. Many of the ladies of the night I used were 7 or hotter. In my experience the quality of the service is more important than how hot the whore is. The hottest whore I nailed was a girl in Manila. She was young, taller than most of the women there, had a cute face, and was curvy in all the right places. She charged 4 times what the going rate was and wouldn't be haggled down, but I was willing to pay. To cut to the chase, the sex was horrible. All she did was lay there and she didn't even look at me. I might as well have f***ed a blow up doll that night. The best service I got was with a very short and dumpy middle aged woman in Cebu. She never had kids so she was still tight enough. When I took her home and got a good look at her she didn't look so good. She got naked and it wasn't until then I noticed how much of a belly she had and she had no breasts. I was disappointed at first but was still able to get hard without a problem. As soon as I got the condom on she started riding me like no other girl had ever done before. I came within less than a minute, one of the best or****s I ever had. I got her number and f***ed her a bunch more times. I eventually got her to do some freaky things that only one other whore did with me. She came to my place and all I had to do was call her. It was great service at a great price, just 1200php. She ended up going back to her hometown and I never heard from her again.

When I went back to Thailand I eventually found a whore who was hot and gave great service. She was good at riding and I eventually got her to do some freaky stuff as well. So at that point I was getting great service with a hot thai whore but I still wasn't satisfied. I was still lonely at the end of the day. I wanted a wholesome relationship that wasn't based on an unwritten financial agreement. I just couldn't find that though.

yes quality is more important than looks. My bargirl wasn't the hottest girl but the gfe experience and sex was so off the hook (mind you she was hot though just not model hot) that i would have picked her over an even hotter girl.

Did the hot thai whore live with you? Of course youll be lonely if they walk into your room bang you and then leave in 1 to 3 hours. YOu need a living arrangement moreso with whores so you can watch them and so it wont seem as much of a business transaction. My bargirl was cheaper than my current gf though on a month to month i think. I find if you just give them a set payment a month you wind up in some ways paying less becuase you use it as a carrot where you dont have to spend anything else. if your with a "free girlfriend" you wind up feeling the need to go out sometimes or buy gifts or do favors for her out of guilt.

Im taking a break from low hanging women and bargirls for now and staying in america in solitude and gonna focus on my work. Being with low hangers is better than being alone but i need to focus on my work and i can't enjoy myself if im stressed about work and my future as much as i am now with all the money and time it costs to be abroad.

but it can be aggravating being a total seasoned pro cause everything is fake from the sex to what they say, you dont know what is real ever and it can drive you nuts. Plus professional whores love to create drama and you almost feel embarassed walking around with them after awhile cause its obvious to everyone who they are.

So i much prefer regular women IF they are hot and good at sex and the chemistry is good. So far haven't come across a girl like my bargirl but i stuck with my gf at the time cause i felt sorry for her and she put up with me even though i was a dick to her a lot. We had a bit of a friendship i could joke and talk to her about anything. The sex was off the hook with the bargirl to this day i miss her but being with her i become an addict so I need to stay awy.

Hopefully if i come back to asia again i can find a woman that will rock my world that isn't a damn professional hoe.
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

Post by Bstyle »

Bstyle wrote:

I did a lot of p4p when I was in asia. Many of the ladies of the night I used were 7 or hotter. In my experience the quality of the service is more important than how hot the whore is. The hottest whore I nailed was a girl in Manila. She was young, taller than most of the women there, had a cute face, and was curvy in all the right places. She charged 4 times what the going rate was and wouldn't be haggled down, but I was willing to pay. To cut to the chase, the sex was horrible. All she did was lay there and she didn't even look at me. I might as well have f***ed a blow up doll that night. The best service I got was with a very short and dumpy middle aged woman in Cebu. She never had kids so she was still tight enough. When I took her home and got a good look at her she didn't look so good. She got naked and it wasn't until then I noticed how much of a belly she had and she had no breasts. I was disappointed at first but was still able to get hard without a problem. As soon as I got the condom on she started riding me like no other girl had ever done before. I came within less than a minute, one of the best or****s I ever had. I got her number and f***ed her a bunch more times. I eventually got her to do some freaky things that only one other whore did with me. She came to my place and all I had to do was call her. It was great service at a great price, just 1200php. She ended up going back to her hometown and I never heard from her again.

yes quality is more important than looks. My bargirl wasn't the hottest girl but the gfe experience and sex was so off the hook (mind you she was hot though just not model hot) that i would have picked her over an even hotter girl.

Did the hot thai whore live with you? Of course youll be lonely if they walk into your room bang you and then leave in 1 to 3 hours. YOu need a living arrangement moreso with whores so you can watch them and so it wont seem as much of a business transaction. My bargirl was cheaper than my current gf though on a month to month i think. I find if you just give them a set payment a month you wind up in some ways paying less becuase you use it as a carrot where you dont have to spend anything else. if your with a "free girlfriend" you wind up feeling the need to go out sometimes or buy gifts or do favors for her out of guilt.

Im taking a break from low hanging women and bargirls for now and staying in america in solitude and gonna focus on my work. Being with low hangers is better than being alone but i need to focus on my work and i can't enjoy myself if im stressed about work and my future as much as i am now with all the money and time it costs to be abroad.

but it can be aggravating being a total seasoned pro cause everything is fake from the sex to what they say, you dont know what is real ever and it can drive you nuts. Plus professional whores love to create drama and you almost feel embarassed walking around with them after awhile cause its obvious to everyone who they are.

So i much prefer regular women IF they are hot and good at sex and the chemistry is good. So far haven't come across a girl like my bargirl but i stuck with my gf at the time cause i felt sorry for her and she put up with me even though i was a dick to her a lot. We had a bit of a friendship i could joke and talk to her about anything. The sex was off the hook with the bargirl to this day i miss her but being with her i become an addict so I need to stay awy.

Hopefully if i come back to asia again i can find a woman that will rock my world that isn't a damn professional hoe.
Hell no, the thai whore didn't live with me. Why the hell would I want a god damn hooker to move in with me? Then again a lot of foreigners in thailand and the philippines had this kind of arrangement. I just personally can't have an emotional bond with a f***ing prosti-tute. As soon as I cum the hooker wants to leave right away and I want them to leave too. Seeing all of those foreigners in thailand and the philippines get attached to hookers and get into fake relationships with them was disturbing. I understand how lonely it is to be a foreign man in asia and f***ing nasty cheap bargirls, but for god's sake have SOME standards when it comes to letting people move in with you, getting attached to them, and letting them into your life like that.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Bstyle wrote:
Bstyle wrote:

Hell no, the thai whore didn't live with me. Why the hell would I want a god damn hooker to move in with me? Then again a lot of foreigners in thailand and the philippines had this kind of arrangement. I just personally can't have an emotional bond with a f***ing prosti-tute. As soon as I cum the hooker wants to leave right away and I want them to leave too. Seeing all of those foreigners in thailand and the philippines get attached to hookers and get into fake relationships with them was disturbing. I understand how lonely it is to be a foreign man in asia and f***ing nasty cheap bargirls, but for god's sake have SOME standards when it comes to letting people move in with you, getting attached to them, and letting them into your life like that.
Well thats the thing the hooker you had sucked thats why you felt alone. The bargirl i had was awesome she treated me better than any wife ive ever seen. Most bargirls or freelancers I would NOT let move in in fact most i just want to bust a nut and get away. But this girl was the exception. I never met another bargirl or freelancer that i would trust moving in with me.

She was so good that to this day ive considered going back to her lol
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

Post by Bstyle »

Bstyle wrote:
Bstyle wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: I think the op's problem was he was trying to look for love and was going for dumpy or ordinary over the hill girls which made it pointless in the first place to even bother since them being very poor they would also be moochers/gold diggers. He should have gone for girls at least a 6 and young or maybe even hotter than that or just went with scammers. He would have at least enjoyed it isntead of being in misery.

Well thats the thing the hooker you had sucked thats why you felt alone. The bargirl i had was awesome she treated me better than any wife ive ever seen. Most bargirls or freelancers I would NOT let move in in fact most i just want to bust a nut and get away. But this girl was the exception. I never met another bargirl or freelancer that i would trust moving in with me.

I don't think you get it. I can't become emotionally close to a hooker and I wouldn't want to let one into my life like that no matter what. It has nothing to do with the quality of service, it could be amazing, I still wouldn't want to have her move in with me and have a fake relationship with her.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Bstyle wrote:
Bstyle wrote:
Bstyle wrote: If I can't get love and I'm paying, then it's nothing more than a P4P relationship. A hot gold digger is still a gold digger. You're better off just nailing pros, you get more for your money and a better f*ck for your buck. :lol:

I don't think you get it. I can't become emotionally close to a hooker and I wouldn't want to let one into my life like that no matter what. It has nothing to do with the quality of service, it could be amazing, I still wouldn't want to have her move in with me and have a fake relationship with her.

Its cheaper too. You were paying 1200 a day for one bang. The sex just kept getting better and better and had it whenever i wanted and a maid for a hell of a lot less than that a day.

yeah sitting home in america right now i miss my gf more than the hoe even though the hoe had a better personality and the sex was 10 times better. I feel sorry for my gf and i feel she was a friend. I actually cammed the bargirl a few days ago out of boredom i hadn't talked to her many months and i was so turned off by her fakeness it was like a routine script and it was all joking and like she didn't care about me all this time i dissapeared. So yeah being with a professional hoe can be depressing. Its fun for awhile and i put up with it but after awhile you just get depressed and sick of it. So yeah i understand what your saying. Its better if you dont get too attached to the hoe from the start cause once that happens its hard to let go. I was still in love with the bargirl even when i was with my current gf lol it was only when i recently got her on cam was i reminded of why i hated that bitch. Definitely better to pick a more normal woman even if its p4p at some level cause the hardened pros are a bit too much.
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

Post by Bstyle »

Bstyle wrote:
Bstyle wrote:

yeah sitting home in america right now i miss my gf more than the hoe even though the hoe had a better personality and the sex was 10 times better. I feel sorry for my gf and i feel she was a friend. I actually cammed the bargirl a few days ago out of boredom i hadn't talked to her many months and i was so turned off by her fakeness it was like a routine script and it was all joking and like she didn't care about me all this time i dissapeared. So yeah being with a professional hoe can be depressing. Its fun for awhile and i put up with it but after awhile you just get depressed and sick of it. So yeah i understand what your saying. Its better if you dont get too attached to the hoe from the start cause once that happens its hard to let go. I was still in love with the bargirl even when i was with my current gf lol it was only when i recently got her on cam was i reminded of why i hated that bitch. Definitely better to pick a more normal woman even if its p4p at some level cause the hardened pros are a bit too much.
You're right, most relationships between foreign men and filipinas is p4p. Most normal filipinas are fake and uncaring as well but at least with a normal gold digger you know she probably only f***ed 10 or 20 guys. A hooker has probably f***ed over a thousand. Having someone like that move in with you and letting her into your life, that's just nasty and unsanitary. How were you able to overlook something like that?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Bstyle wrote:
Bstyle wrote:
Bstyle wrote: Hell no, the thai whore didn't live with me. Why the hell would I want a god damn hooker to move in with me? Then again a lot of foreigners in thailand and the philippines had this kind of arrangement. I just personally can't have an emotional bond with a f***ing prosti-tute. As soon as I cum the hooker wants to leave right away and I want them to leave too. Seeing all of those foreigners in thailand and the philippines get attached to hookers and get into fake relationships with them was disturbing. I understand how lonely it is to be a foreign man in asia and f***ing nasty cheap bargirls, but for god's sake have SOME standards when it comes to letting people move in with you, getting attached to them, and letting them into your life like that.

You're right, most relationships between foreign men and filipinas is p4p. Most normal filipinas are fake and uncaring as well but at least with a normal gold digger you know she probably only f***ed 10 or 20 guys. A hooker has probably f***ed over a thousand. Having someone like that move in with you and letting her into your life, that's just nasty and unsanitary. How were you able to overlook something like that?
she was very sweet and romantic and took good care of me. she was amazing in bed and was attrctive. she seemed like a normal girlfriend from day one. to this day ive never had such a good lay and this includes many other hookers in america and philippines even a freelancer i picked up in cebu.

i would not recommend this for the average hoe in the bar. i only went to the bar one time before i went home and was totally TURNED off by all the bargirls. They just had that sleazy attitude like the strippers in america. my girl even in the bar wasn't pushy and sleazy she was just cool and friendly. anyways i picked one girl who was sh y and never been with a foreigner. she wound up being ok on top and all but she obviously wasn't into me and very shy and i had no chemistry. The bargirl was a great actress she seems to be good at acting on everything cause obviously if i was such a God in bed and everything other girls would treat me the same but they didn't.