Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Guy shows us what women are really all about

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Guy shows us what women are really all about

Postby Tezcatlipoca » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:41 am

Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:42 am
Location: California







Postby pete98146 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Winston needs one of those! Talk about a way to increase your "cold approach" batting average!
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:09 pm

AW aren't shi.it. "I'm not getting in unless you take me home." STOP the f.ucking press!!! Stop it!!!

VitalyzdTV is always exposing American women. See, he is VERY cognizant of Western-women behavior.
He uses them just to prove how women everytime fall right into the scallie-wag, skank caricature!!!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Manson Maan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:12 am

this works , I had a car like that and you couldn't keep women out of it ! even when I had a woman beside me other women tried to get in .. and it was a 2 seater lol

You would be hard pressed to find one that wouldn't ! mind you if a reasonably decent looking woman did this what would you guys do ?
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:27 am

Manson Maan wrote:this works , I had a car like that and you couldn't keep women out of it ! even when I had a woman beside me other women tried to get in .. and it was a 2 seater lol

You would be hard pressed to find one that wouldn't ! mind you if a reasonably decent looking woman did this what would you guys do ?


It works if your a White guy... Maybe an Arab, Asian?

It won't work as well for Black men. Since Black men are demonized as dangerous and criminals; if he rolls up on a White girl randomly walking, she will automatically think one of a handful of things -

Especially if he's dark skin

1) The car is stolen, a rental or a friend's car. In other words he's Black it just COULDN'T BE HIS Lamborghini...

2) If it is his, he's a drug dealer, athlete or actor (legit or porn, doesn't matter). Only these type of men own such cars, Sir Mix-A-lot has a few Lamborghini's including one or two limited edition cars.

I forgot the magazine but it often features business owners and their fleets. This however is never considered by the average White woman, that this man could be a business owner who's had success in his business?

3) He's Black!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby marklambo » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:48 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Manson Maan wrote:this works , I had a car like that and you couldn't keep women out of it ! even when I had a woman beside me other women tried to get in .. and it was a 2 seater lol

You would be hard pressed to find one that wouldn't ! mind you if a reasonably decent looking woman did this what would you guys do ?


It works if your a White guy... Maybe an Arab, Asian?

It won't work as well for Black men. Since Black men are demonized as dangerous and criminals; if he rolls up on a White girl randomly walking, she will automatically think one of a handful of things -

Especially if he's dark skin

1) The car is stolen, a rental or a friend's car. In other words he's Black it just COULDN'T BE HIS Lamborghini...

2) If it is his, he's a drug dealer, athlete or actor (legit or p**n, doesn't matter). Only these type of men own such cars, Sir Mix-A-lot has a few Lamborghini's including one or two limited edition cars.

I forgot the magazine but it often features business owners and their fleets. This however is never considered by the average White woman, that this man could be a business owner who's had success in his business?

3) He's Black!


Yes, it works perfectly fine for Asian because I've done it many times before. Being black isn't a problem at all either. Race has very little to do with anything. The girls don't care if the guy is a rapper, business man, drug dealer, etc. It's irrelevant. I see white girls with black guys all the time...black guys driving around exotic cars, bentleys, rolls royces, etc. I've seen it many times over. Trust me, the bitches don't care.

In fact, you don't even need to be driving to pick them up. You can be in a club, bar, etc and just show them the keys and say "hey, let's go for a ride real quick". It's that easy, trust me.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Manson Maan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:07 pm

I have dark olive skin , not black but yeah ... I think don't sweat the black thing .. and please don't let it get to ya

Anyway its about how women react to this sort of thing but we cant really stereotype cos if it happened to us we would jump in too
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:34 pm

marklambo wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Manson Maan wrote:this works , I had a car like that and you couldn't keep women out of it ! even when I had a woman beside me other women tried to get in .. and it was a 2 seater lol

You would be hard pressed to find one that wouldn't ! mind you if a reasonably decent looking woman did this what would you guys do ?


It works if your a White guy... Maybe an Arab, Asian?

It won't work as well for Black men. Since Black men are demonized as dangerous and criminals; if he rolls up on a White girl randomly walking, she will automatically think one of a handful of things -

Especially if he's dark skin

1) The car is stolen, a rental or a friend's car. In other words he's Black it just COULDN'T BE HIS Lamborghini...

2) If it is his, he's a drug dealer, athlete or actor (legit or p**n, doesn't matter). Only these type of men own such cars, Sir Mix-A-lot has a few Lamborghini's including one or two limited edition cars.

I forgot the magazine but it often features business owners and their fleets. This however is never considered by the average White woman, that this man could be a business owner who's had success in his business?

3) He's Black!


Yes, it works perfectly fine for Asian because I've done it many times before. Being black isn't a problem at all either. Race has very little to do with anything. The girls don't care if the guy is a rapper, business man, drug dealer, etc. It's irrelevant. I see white girls with black guys all the time...black guys driving around exotic cars, bentleys, rolls royces, etc. I've seen it many times over. Trust me, the bitches don't care.

In fact, you don't even need to be driving to pick them up. You can be in a club, bar, etc and just show them the keys and say "hey, let's go for a ride real quick". It's that easy, trust me.


I know brothers with exotic cars. They find White women in clubs and other various places. I was saying just randomly rolling up on women would result in the thoughts I listed, I didn't say they wouldn't go with him. You also confirmed that more than a few American women have money/status on the mind.

As I said I was confirming stereotypical views of Black men with expensive cars.

I've had none of that and pick up White women all the time, not randomly on the street however (and not since I've been unemployed). Not even in places where it was encouraged, like back in the day when Palm Springs was a popular Spring Break hangout.

@Manson It does't bother me. I am just pointing some things out. Have you seen the video where a random girl is asking guys to have sex with her? When she asked a Black man, he immediately started looking around for camera men, 5Oh or security before saying yes?

All I am saying is that in THIS country (and some others) that Blacks are unfairly stereotyped. I see ratchet Black people on the bus, I don't pretend they don't exist but we share a common skin color so I am thrown in the pot. This is basically what Ez complains about despite being Brazilian.

I do stuff that ratchet people do like collect public assistance and donate plasma but I am not yelling at the social worker because I f***ed up somewhere. I am not screaming at the nurse over $15 friend bonus at the plasma center. I think these people are crazy and there's no helping them.

But they reflect badly on me. I do understand how most Americans in-fact do judge people individually. But collectively that isn't the case and it spills out into the media.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Guy shows us what women are really all about

Postby Jester » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:32 am

Tezcatlipoca wrote:http://elitedaily.com/humor/guy-tries-pick-girls-lamborghini-without-saying-word-video/639202/


What city is this?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Tezcatlipoca » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:33 am

Looks like Beverly Hills to me. Just a guess. Kudos to that one girl for refusing to enter the car
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:42 am
Location: California


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: droid and 3 guests