Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Age Gap Rap

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Age Gap Rap

Postby davewe » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Genuine views, told tongue in cheek.

http://www.marriedafilipina.com/2014/06 ... e-gap-rap/
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby gsjackson » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Enjoyable piece. One of the handball players in Tucson at 20 married his high school honey, who was also 20. Then he divorced her, and at 40 married another 20 year old. Divorced her, and at 60 married another 20 year old. Now he's in his mid-70s, and we're all waiting to see if he goes for yet another 20 year old when he hits 80.

Hasn't been all fun and games, though. One or two of the wives tried to stab him.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:14 pm

Well done and well written. I think you have a lot of great years ahead of you.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby davewe » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:36 pm

gsjackson wrote:Enjoyable piece. One of the handball players in Tucson at 20 married his high school honey, who was also 20. Then he divorced her, and at 40 married another 20 year old. Divorced her, and at 60 married another 20 year old. Now he's in his mid-70s, and we're all waiting to see if he goes for yet another 20 year old when he hits 80.

Hasn't been all fun and games, though. One or two of the wives tried to stab him.

I've managed so far to avoid being stabbed in any relationship. However, in the Philippines the bolo is what you have to worry about. I'll keep my eye opened for that :)
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby gsjackson » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:57 pm

On the matter of my friend marrying yet another 20 year old when he's 80, it's probably best that he strike then while the iron is hot. One can't forget the lament of Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, who, while still serving on the Court at 90, was seated on a park bench with a colleague when an attractive young woman walked by. Remarked Holmes: "Oh, to be 80 again."
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Re: The Age Gap Rap

Postby Jester » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:20 am

davewe wrote:
Genuine views, told tongue in cheek.

http://www.marriedafilipina.com/2014/06 ... e-gap-rap/

Great writing!

And thanks for the encouragement.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:22 am

gsjackson wrote:Enjoyable piece. One of the handball players in Tucson at 20 married his high school honey, who was also 20. Then he divorced her, and at 40 married another 20 year old. Divorced her, and at 60 married another 20 year old. Now he's in his mid-70s, and we're all waiting to see if he goes for yet another 20 year old when he hits 80.

Where does he meet them?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gsjackson » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:51 am

Jester wrote:

Where does he meet them?

Not sure. I think the last one was Chinese or Mexican, but I don't believe he went overseas to meet her.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions