Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Roosh and Winston's views are 90% the same

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Roosh and Winston's views are 90% the same

Postby steve55 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:03 am

Sorry to have made a 3rd post on the topic of Roosh but the point I am making in this post is so important that I wanted to be sure it was seen so I created this last post about his material.

As I've very recently been reading Roosh's material, I've come to realize how similar Winston's and his views are. Very few blogs in the manosphere talk about going abroad as a solution. As far as I know, only Winston and Roosh do. Am I right?

I've read how some HA members bash him a lot, even Winston refers to him as an asshole. I don't really get why, well, other than his writing about how to bang women in different countries, ok, so he comes across as a bit sleazy in that regard, ...Ill agree with that part, big deal, Winston sort of did a similar thing with all his photos with women. They're players not haters. What am I missing about why any of us would dislike Roosh? Roosh doesn't really sound bitter or hateful like some bloggers like Steve Hoca, no marriage.com, and boycott Western women would. The reason? Well, Roosh and Winston keep the emotions out and don't sound like they are raving or bitter. That's the strength of both sites. Like Winston, his arguments are very sound and factual. I've yet to read anything that makes me think he is hateful or a misogynist. And his article that gained him so much notoriety titled "a reason to date a girl with a eating disorder" was a bit distasteful perhaps, but certainly wasn't insulting (or meant to be insulting) towards women with eating disorders. He was trying to make a point and chose a politically incorrect way of doing so. Like Winston and I, Roosh mainly promotes how foreign women are nicer and more feminine, and how US culture is falling apart. Those are the core tenants of both their writings.

The question is, and the purpose of my post, ......why do so many happier abroaders bash him? If you bash Roosh, you are bashing happier abroad and its concepts. Below are excerpts from 3 different interviews with Roosh. I've BOLDED Roosh's interview answers (or the interviewers comments about what Roosh believes) that align 100% with Happier Abroad so you can see what I mean.

INTERVIEW #1

http://www.theawl.com/2014/03/how-shoul ... e-internet

His plan, he told me, was "to get as far away from Western culture and influence as possible to live in a place where tradition is more valued (I'm sure feminists are pleased at my self-imposed exile). I just don't want to meet promiscuous women are are addicted to their smartphones."

By email, I asked him how he became what he is. He's written that women made him this way ("You made it very clear that being nice, chivalrous, and patient was not the way to have sex with you"), that they led him astray ("You made me forget about marriage").

Roosh's obsession is Western culture, and he believes that he is helping his readers navigate it. He believes Western culture is irreparably damaged. He has written much in praise of Ukraine—his final travel guide, published in January, 2013, is devoted to the country. I asked what he thinks of the current situation there. "From a purely selfish perspective, I would not want Ukraine to join the European Union," he wrote. "I have seen with my own eyes how Western culture has corrupted women in terms of making them fat, short-haired, tattooed, masculine, entitled, and obsessed with soulless office careers. I would prefer Ukraine stay closer to more traditional Russia, where women know how to be feminine, than to embrace the more degenerate culture we see in the West."
Despite that, it was not until our video chat that I realized how deeply horrified Roosh is by what he thinks Western culture has become.

He seemed astonished by the level of hate he gets on the Internet.
"All we do is post what we want and like, and people threaten to take our website offline, they click the report button on Facebook. People write to me and say 'I hope that you die.' How well-adjusted are you as a human being if you read something on the Internet and you get so angry that you wish harm on someone?" he asked.
Wishing death on someone is massively not cool. When I mention this to my friends, even the most vehemently anti-Roosh agree with me.
People also called his father—"they actually called up my dad and said that I was a bad man. That wouldn't occur to me ever, that if I disagree with someone's views I would call their mum," he said.
This, to Roosh, is another symptom of the sickness of Western culture. "People are so incapable now of handling opinion that goes against what they think is true that they freak out," he said. "They are emotionally incapable of handling things. This is what the Western world has become—they are basically adults who have, who have the coping mechanism of kids, and at the same time these same kids, they've been told by the culture they're ‘empowered’ and ‘independent’, and so on, so it's really strange if you think, these people, they go to work, they own a home, they can pay their bills, clothe themselves, yet they read something on the Internet and go off and phone someone's dad! Explain that. Why can't people handle things?"Then he goes on to say: "You know what, the feminist movement is is just one big excuse for women not to even try. Just don't, don't try. Just don't even worry about anything, look like a pig and you're great. It's great because you're fat and ugly, lazy girls."

Most people don't have what it takes to be a good woman, a good man," he said. "They don't want to work, they don't want to have to put in an effort. So here you have this ideology saying 'you don't have to work, don't go on a diet, don't try, don't educate yourself on the truth of the world, just be as you are, go on the Internet all day and hate these things.'"

You know, we have two opposing ideologies. One says 'do whatever you want' and the other says 'work really hard, that's life'—99% of people are going to go for the ideology which says they don't have to try, they don't have to work, and they'll hate on the Internet, get involved in a new exciting war, go on, leave your comment, down vote that, report that. I say 'Hey, you have to work. Go to the gym. You have to spend hundreds of hours to learn a language, you have to spend years to learn how to approach women, you have to work very hard, you know, who I am is not from a pill I took, it's from years of writing and effort and no one wants to do that anymore, everyone's so lazy, you know, no one wants to work. They're happy to work at a job when a boss tells them, and they know how to go to a store—they're very good at that, and that's all, that's all they're good at."

Have you seen the movie The Matrix? You're familiar with the analogy," Roosh said: "the red pill, the blue pill. And if you look at that, that's like what some of us actually think is going on. Like what we were talking about the Internet…. the government makes sure people have their work, it makes sure they have their entertainment, that's the version of this blue pill world, it's very good to distract people, you know, to keep them occupied. Just keep them on the Internet where they can't cause any real harm… and just let them get angry at Facebook at this guy called Roosh who made a bad comment, and let's keep them on the Internet, because when people are on the Internet it's not like they're going to go march on the White House to say how the middle class is being destroyed."

"You can't fight the culture," he said. "The wave is up to here and I mean, you can stand up to that wave but it's going to crash on you and you're going to be pulled into the ocean, so the best thing that I can do is give men a surfboard so they can ride the wave—at least they won't drown and die, so I give men a way to navigate the world that we find ourselves in, and better or worse we have to deal with this."

The next day he was going to go round the embassies and apply for visas. He wants to move farther east, to a Russian-speaking country. It depends on the visa. Somewhere he imagines there may be a satisfactory unspoiled country, where he'll find that the women are thin and feminine, have long hair and can cook, and will make a man a drink. "There's no perfect formula," he said, "but women become more traditional and feminine the farther east you go as you get away from western culture. Their bodies are thinner, their hair is longer, they are more likely to wear high heels and dresses, they are more pleasant to talk to, they are less addicted to their smartphones, they don't 'play the field' all day on OKCupid and Tinder, and they are more eager to get into long-term relationships than to adopt the party lifestyle where they sleep with a new guy every month."

INTERVIEW #2

Source- http://communities.washingtontimes.com/ ... -left-men/

Joseph F. Cotto: Over the last several years, many have come to believe that chivalry is no longer a practical social norm. Do you agree with this idea?

Roosh V: Chivalry was an exchange. Men would be chivalrous while women would look presentable, cook wholesome meals, and take care of the home. This obviously has broken down, but women still believe men should hold their end of the bargain while they abstain. It’s 2013 and they advise men like me to open doors, be polite, and pay for dates, yet when you tell them to act like a lady, they denounce you as a “sexistâ€￾ or “misogynist.â€￾

The irony is that women absolutely do not have sex with chivalrous men anymore; they stick them straight in a black hole known as the friend zone. Until women reward chivalrous men with sex and relationships, it will continue to be be phased out of society.

Cotto: Today, divorce and infidelity rates are disturbingly high. Insofar as men are concerned, why do you think that this is the case?

Roosh: Divorce in America is a great deal for women. She gets half a man’s assets and monthly payments that can be quite substantial if children are involved. The more money the man has, the more she gets paid. The ultimate humiliation for husbands is to pay alimony for a woman who then takes care of her “bad boyâ€￾ lover in his former bed. If you take away incentive for a woman to remain a wife or to be loyal, she won’t.

Cotto: It is often said that “Nice guys finish lastâ€￾. Generally speaking, what are your views about this idea?

Roosh: That phrase presupposes that nice guys are even in the game, but these days they are resigned to being spectators. If you are a nice guy, the best hope you have is marrying a spinster in her 30s who already had more than a couple dozen sexual partners when she was “discoveringâ€￾ her sexuality during her 20’s, and she’ll still put you below her office career.

You get the used car with high maintenance costs while the jerks who treat her poorly get to drive the new car off the lot, enjoying the new car smell.

Cotto: Often, men develop midlife crises due to serious self esteem issues. Do you believe that this is inevitable, or more of a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Roosh: When your masculinity is being shamed into obsolescence by the feminist elite, when women are repeatedly passing on you for bad boys, and when no one seems to give a damn that you’ve had a respectable career where you’ve contributed meaningfully to society in some way, you’d have self-esteem issues too. When you’ve done everything that women told you in order to land a wonderful wife and mother, but you’re alone and stuck on Match.com with nothing but 50 year old divorcees giving you winks, I think you would wonder why you worked so hard in life and if it was all worth it.

Cotto: Feminism is a tremendously controversial subject. From your standpoint, what legacy has it left for men?

Roosh: Weaker men. The whole point of feminism is to absolve women or all responsibility for their actions while shaming or criminalizing masculinity. Women act more masculine in their pursuit of power while men are becoming unsure of which behaviors they can safely exhibit, forcing them to take on more feminine traits. In the end you’ll have an androgynous society where both sexes are unhappy because you’ve taken them far away from natural behavior that has existed among humans for hundreds of thousands of years.

Cotto: During the years ahead, do you expect political correctness to find a welcome audience among younger generations of men?

Roosh: The best brainwashing program for politically correct speech is higher education. This is where you have a man’s undivided attention for four years. You can stuff his brain with whatever nonsense you want, but since fewer men are now going to universities, I think you will begin to see men growing up without this brainwashing and then questioning a lot of PC ideas.

Cotto: Since you became a professional writer about dating, what has been the greatest lesson you learned?

Roosh: American women are the worst in the world. I’m not using hyperbole; I’ve been to over 25 countries and have dated in most of them. It’s the only country where I have consistently sour experiences with uppity women who seem to swallow all the male hatred that has been taught to them in college and by the media. Dating an American woman is like going to battle, and I feel sorry for all the men that are still stuck with them.

Cotto: If you could give men a single bit of advice for the life well lived, what would it be?

Roosh: [b]Get out of America. Make your money, start some type of internet business that frees your mobility, and hop an airplane to a destination where English is not the primary language. At least when it comes to women and comfort, the grass is indeed greener. I’ve lived almost four years outside of America, and I have no desire to go back[/b].

Cotto: Now that our discussion is at its end, many readers are probably wondering how you came to be such a noted voice about men’s issues. What inspired you to pursue such a career?

Roosh: It was an accident. I originally writing guys how to find happiness through sex and casual relationships, but soon it became clear that the more American girls you sleep with, the less happy you become. My search abroad for feminine women made it easier to write comparisons on how bad American guys have it.

Interview#3

Source http://www.metro.us/newyork/news/intern ... can-women/

I’ve also been consistently writing. A lot of people write for a short time and give up. I’ve had a blog in one form or another since I graduated college in 2001. When you consistently put out content, it’s just a matter of time before you build an audience.

When did you really start gaining ground with your work?

When I started to travel to Europe – I would say about three years ago. I started to write books on how to gain girls in certain countries like Iceland, Poland and Colombia. Whenever I released a book, it would go viral in that country. I wrote the book on Iceland and the entire country erupted in anger and rage in the media and I started to get noticed this way. Just the fact that I was on TV in Iceland and Romania impressed people in the U.S., so it’s kind of that social proof effect – if he’s on TV somewhere, he must be big – so I guess that started to get me noticed by other people. It’s hard to say exactly why, but it would probably be the media attention I got in Europe that started to translate into media attention back in the U.S.A.

What’s the advice you give to guys that is successful and gets the most positive feedback?

Just working. A lot of people these days want the good in life without having to put in the work. I tell them you have to approach, keep trying and persist. A lot of the posts I write where I get a good reaction from guys are when stories teach to never to give up and to keep on going. Doing this is not easy. It’s hard for a guy to go from socially awkward to approaching a pretty girl that he sees and the only way to get there besides knowing lines or techniques or tactics is putting in the work to get there and get comfortable and take social risks. I don’t see myself as a smart guy. I just don’t stop. This isn’t a get rich quick thing: It’s a journey you’re going to do for years and years.

Do you find you still fail?

As a human, you tend to adapt to whatever success you do reach. If you become a millionaire by winning the lottery, for a few months you’re really happy and then you adjust and after a few months your happiness is no higher than it was before. When it comes to women, it’s the same thing. You get used to it. As a guy gets girls, with women his standard goes way up. A girl I could sleep with three years ago, I wouldn’t even try with now. The higher quality girls take way more – exponentially more work. I still get rejected the same amount as I did when I was 25. The girls I’m going for are a lot higher quality now. I can’t say I’m sitting on my laurels. You get tired of sleeping with the same kind of girl. The nature of man is to accomplish more and more. I can never feel like I made it or that I’m done.

By “higher qualityâ€￾ are you just referring to physical appearance?

Mostly that, yeah. The first thing a man notices about a girl is how she looks and I use the 1 to 10 scale. We define a girl who is cute as a 6 or 7 but to get girls who are higher it takes a different set of skills. And that’s what I’m talking about. I don’t have a system to rate the humor or personality for a girl. And while that’s important, it’s never as important as how a girl looks. In the US, a girl thinks their wit, humor and personality can make up for an appearance that is lazy or massively overweight.

Do you believe in love?

I think it exists, but I think love is like happiness. It’s an emotion that can come and go. I don’t think it’s a permanent goal that you want and can lock up in a bottle. I think man should be open to it when it does come but it’s not a goal you can really dig for, like earning a certain amount of cash or sleeping with a certain amount of women. It’s not something you can plan a strategy for or purposely try to guide.

Have you been in love?

Yes, I wrote about her in one of my earlier books. I went to Rio for one month and I met a girl there, but I had to leave. Love, when it happens, it’s great, but it’s not something you can really walk out the door right now and hope it will happen with the next person you meet. It’s kind of a garnish on life and then you get your main meal.

What is the main meal then?

Sex and money. And by money, I mean having enough income to have the lifestyle that you want, whether it’s going out to the club, traveling or going to a coffee shop everyday. Two things I try to tell guys is once you have women and the skills to get them and the income, the other things are not hard to get. Those two goals are the most important.

You write a lot of inflammatory things online but talking to you, you’re not nearly as inflammatory over the phone and you’re pretty calm. Part of me thinks that you might purposely be writing things to upset people to get attention. Is that true?

I do think there has to be some of that whenever you write for the Internet. People have so many options, so why are they going to pick you when some other person is writing about the same kind of topic? And one you can do is strike them emotionally. Hit a button here, here or there, so I may exaggerate a viewpoint when I do write but I do make sure that even when I do use different language, when I write it, it still has to be based on a truth that I believe. While maybe women in the U.S. are fat, when I write on the blog, I’m not going to say it in a nice way that hey, girls in the U.S. are fat and maybe they should lose some weight. I’m going to write it in a way that get people engaged in the content. I do write in a way that angers a lot of people but it’s based on something I truly believe.

Are you against fat men as well?

I already teach men to work out and stay fit. We put on a lot of articles on the site on how to eat right and exercise and I think a lot of the men I meet from my site are fit. There’s no point in learning how to meet girls when you can’t even work on yourself. I already do that. I already shame guys into not being overweight. It makes it harder to be attractive to women. But this message was more out to the girls. I’m making the world a better place for girls who like men so I think they can do the world a favor by watching their weight and becoming more thin.

Right now, you’re one of the only individuals to be named a misogynist by the Southern Poverty Law Center. What do you think about that label?

I think it’s silly. I think we’re getting to the point in the U.S. where you can’t criticize women for anything. You can’t say they do anything bad, weak in character, that their appearance isn’t good and I’m one of the guys who is quick to judge women for their faults so of course they’re going to come after me, but to say I hate women is the most absurd thing. I spent a bulk of my time developing connections and relationships with them to see what they want in men so I can be that guy and engage in intimacy with them. If I give you a list of the girls I’ve gone out with in the past couple of years and you tell them, ‘well, did you know this man was put on a list, that he’s the biggest hater of women in the U.S.A.,’ they would think you’re lying because it wouldn’t make any sense.

Let me read you a quote from your website. “I don’t understand why women email me for advice. Why would I help the opposing team?â€￾ Do you really think of the world as divided into two teams, men and women?

In the U.S.A., that’s where we’re headed toward. I think women are watching out for their own and they’re not concerned about the things men are going through. I think I have to watch out for men first. If men that read me are getting the advice that they need then that’s the best that I can do. It’s not my responsibility or job to make sure everyone is happy or gets value out of what I do. I do think from the side of women, from the side of men, there’s a big divide where they’re hating each other and women are angry at men because they don’t commit or give them what they want and men are angry at women for letting themselves go for exaggerating the definition of rape. They’re scared now that they’ll end up with a false rape accusation or they’re scared of getting divorced and losing their money. If this is the case, I know what side I’m on. I’m going to help the guy.

What is your definition of rape?

Before I say it, I’ll say in the past five years everyone in the U.S. has suddenly forgotten or lost the ability to know what sex is. We’re losing all instinct to know how sex should actually happen. It seemed to be going well for thousands of years. Rape is the violent taking of women. It’s not when the woman has had three beers and the guy has had three beers. It’s not when a girl walks into a guy’s apartment and the next morning the women says, ‘Oh, I shouldn’t have done that, I feel guilty. I feel like a slut.’ Girls always use this excuse that they had a couple of drinks and ‘Oh, I don’t remember anything.’ A girl, because she feels bad, can go back to a consensual sex act and say it was rape. Women are using the rape card to get out of feelings of shame and guilt and what is a man going to do? Hire a lawyer and hope for the best. In the past, the cases of rape you saw on the news were violent that included blood and tears and now a woman walks from a guy’s apartment in the morning and decides she got raped.

Have you ever been accused of rape?

Of course not. No. But if you read the Internet, you would think I’m the biggest rapist, that I go from country to country raping these poor girls. If I’m the most famous rapist in the world, you would think at some point I would be charged and some girl on the Internet would come out and say it.

In the Maryville rape case, the alleged victim said that these guys gave her two big glasses of a clear alcohol that left her incapacitated and unable to get up or speak. What about in that situation?

Okay. If a girl is unconscious, if she can’t respond and touch back and kiss back and is basically blacked out and a man has sex with her anyway then yes, it is definitely rape. The problem is now we’re going to need a video of it because the girl can say, ‘Yeah, I was blacked out,’ but a witness comes over and says she was into it, so if she was truly blacked out and incapacitated then that was rape and that’s kind of obvious. Sleeping with an unconscious human being – I haven’t lived in a time that wasn’t rape. But a girl who was kissing you, grabbing you, directing the action – that’s not rape, ever. I don’t care how many drinks she’s actually had if she is into it, responding and having fun, that is not rape. We can’t even find out if false accusations are a problem and you may think it’s not a problem, but until we get a study done by a university to find out we won’t know and no money will ever be spent because then we will be seen as hating women so we can’t even find out if this is a problem. There was an article in Slate last week by a woman saying girls shouldn’t drink …

It was by Emily Yoffe.

She said girls, if you’re in college and you don’t want to get raped, don’t get drunk. Her advice wasn’t as blunt as that, she was more nice about it, but she basically said to watch out for your own safety. Don’t drink so much that you don’t know what’s going on. The attack on her was huge. Every blog came out to say she’s a rape apologist. Every feminist on Facebook and social media was just on this woman. We can’t even have a conversation now. They have silenced us completely. You can’t suggest women may have to take responsibility if they are maybe exaggerating their claims of rape. This is censorship.

Do you think American women are the worst in the world?

American women and Danish women, for me, rank at the bottom. Americans don’t care about how they look. Their attitude is just masculine and they put their focus on their jobs before anything else. To try and date a woman from the U.S. after I’ve had experiences in South America and Eastern Europe is tough. I think when you’re young, you want to think everyone is equal and everyone’s the same. But the second you broaden your scope and date girls in Brazil and Colombia and Poland you’re like, ‘Oh, this girl is nice.’ When you bring a girl home and sleep with her and go in the bathroom and come out, she’s cleaning up your bedroom and tidying up. In the U.S.A., that never happens to me. Here, the girls will cook and even if I want to cook, they’re doing the plates, they’re cleaning the dishes and they’re nice. They ask my opinion on things. They don’t complain or whine. Most of my time is spent teaching guys how to get out of that, but the trend in the U.S. is women getting fatter and angrier and they’re hating men for not giving them happiness. There are a lot of countries in the world where the women are nice and friendly and they don’t try to put you down, but most importantly they look good. They don’t wear flip flips, ever. They wear heels.

What’s the deal with Denmark?

In Denmark, they really push that gender equality to the logical extreme. Denmark is how the U.S. is going to be in about five or 10 years. The men act like girls and dress like girls. And the girls act like guys. There’s no masculinity or femininity because that is shamed. The women act burly and tough and ‘you need to find me attractive because I’m smart’ instead of having charm and looking good. In Denmark, you cannot say anything that suggests men and women are biologically different or they will get angry. And in the U.S., the last time I was there and even making a comment that I like feminine women would anger people. Why should a man want to live in a country where he can’t even state the preferences he wants in the opposite

will treat you as a distraction to her more important job, girls’ nights out, and social networking validation happy time. Men have become an utterly replaceable and expendable commodity in a girl’s life. Her interest in a man is not unlike her interest in a new television show or Apple product … .

Whatever natural connection that once existed between the sexes has now been severed. Neither sex needs each other so we dedicate ourselves to corporations, entertainment, and base pleasures instead, and this is a great tragedy that most people believe is a sign of progress, a cause for celebration.

And I especially found this quote below VERY interesting because it sounds exactly like I've been talking over the years here about obesity in America. When I found this, I was shocked as it could have been me who wrote this:.

What is Fat Shaming Week?

We have a private forum where all the writers for Return of Kings share ideas for possible topics and we were saying we should have a theme week for an issue that is important. We came up with other things but we chose fat shaming. Any guy in the U.S.A, they maybe won’t say it aloud, but they do not like being surrounded by women who are fat. That’s an important thing. Men like women who are thin. We decided it would be a good thing to say on our site: Fat women are unhealthy and unattractive and a society with thin women would make men happy. Even saying that, even saying a fact – I don’t know if you think fat women are beautiful – but I think most men don’t and for us, to men, it’s a fact that women who are 30 pounds overweight don’t look as good but stating this kind of fact is something that made a lot of people angry. But I want to say that it’s getting to the point in the U.S. where you can’t say that anymore. You can’t say someone is ugly. You have to go along and say yeah fat people aren’t ugly, big is in, don’t judge people, but why can’t we? Women judge men all the time. You can’t go a week in the media without reading “men need to man up and they need to stop hooking up, this and thisâ€￾ but the second us men complain about something a girl does we are misogynists and women haters and so on.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:32 am

Wow, thanks Steve. I didn't know much about Roosh besides a few articles, but that was brilliant. I respect him even more now.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby hammanta » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:15 pm

What is your definition of rape?

Before I say it, I’ll say in the past five years everyone in the U.S. has suddenly forgotten or lost the ability to know what sex is. We’re losing all instinct to know how sex should actually happen. It seemed to be going well for thousands of years. Rape is the violent taking of women. It’s not when the woman has had three beers and the guy has had three beers. It’s not when a girl walks into a guy’s apartment and the next morning the women says, ‘Oh, I shouldn’t have done that, I feel guilty. I feel like a slut.’ Girls always use this excuse that they had a couple of drinks and ‘Oh, I don’t remember anything.’ A girl, because she feels bad, can go back to a consensual sex act and say it was rape. Women are using the rape card to get out of feelings of shame and guilt and what is a man going to do? Hire a lawyer and hope for the best. In the past, the cases of rape you saw on the news were violent that included blood and tears and now a woman walks from a guy’s apartment in the morning and decides she got raped.

I love this and totally agree.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby chanta76 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:01 pm

Don't know Roosh and scanned some of his comments. I posted a separate thread but not many people here had much of opinion of him but said just google him. Thanks guys for the help.
Here is my link. http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=23220

Here is what I think of Roosh and to some extent Winston and his views. I agree that western culture is superficial and I agree that feminism screwed up American women . I think Roosh wants more of the old fashion life style where women acted like women and men are men. Which is fine to me. If you go back to the 1950's where it was more traditional you had more of that model life style but this is where it gets screwy with Roosh ...
Roosh is major monger...and sleeps around and sees women as nothing more as commodity. Here in the west because western women are stronger he has a harder time dealing with that and therefore moved to a country where the women are little weaker. Back in the 1950's if we use the old fashion model a man marries a woman and lives traditional, Back in the 1950's before the rise of feminism almost all American men marries American women and there wasn't at that time mongering like we have today.

I think I would respect his views more if he acted more chivalrous but he doesn't. I just find Roosh and yes Winston to be where their views is not too different from feminist views. It's about selfishness. There is nothing too wrong about being selfish because people are selfish by nature but its not too far from western culture and feminist mentality.

I just find Roosh is just in it for himself and ideally wants a country or island where it's easy to bang chicks but he just intellectualize it too much. Just imagine if everybody thought like Roosh ...I'm sorry say it;s not a traditional life style but a hedonistic lifestyle , I find Winston to be the same..they just want pleasure but if they get challenged by it they see it as social injustice when I think it's like they didn't grow up.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby chanta76 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Anyway for those that know Roosh better than go ahead and correct my views.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby mahadeveshwara » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:17 pm

I agree chanta. Ultimately Roosh's views and Winston's views are similar, but the forums have grown up around their personalities and they have attracted different groups of people based on the different personalities of the founders. I chose to join this forum because people talk more about spirituality here or at least tolerate it. Roosh's forum has way too much bragging and bashing of what they call beta males to make themselves feel better. There is so much bulls***ting on that forum and on ROK. Likely half of what they say is made up or exaggerated because it has this atmosphere of everyone trying to act the coolest, which I despise.

Like you said, they are for traditional civilization, but yet they are not. Their behavior doesn't reflect traditional virtues like modesty, humility, etc. We are all kinda in that situation. I'm a mix of modern and traditional but I don't want it to be over the top hypocritical like that. Postmodern narcissism and traditional humility do not get along well. That's why ppl don't like Americans for the most part when they travel abroad.

Also, I find it creepy the extent to which Roosh is hyperfocused on sex and has made it his whole life's goal, but then at the same time acts as if he's intellectual.
Last edited by mahadeveshwara on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Postby mahadeveshwara » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Also, Roosh isn't saying anything that a thousand other manosphere writers haven't already said. He's just a good writer, and his views resonate with a lot of people.

ROK quality of articles is crap and they do very little real world research. It's all opinion. I stopped reading in the first month when they started coming out with these attention-seeking titles like "You're a p***y If You Don't Lift Weights", even though I do lift weights lol
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Postby johnnyderp » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:22 am

mahadeveshwara wrote:Like you said, they are for traditional civilization, but yet they are not.

I find their hypocrisy quite amusing. I prefer the Naughty Nomad forum to RVF - these guys are quite laid-back and honest about their intentions, without the contradictory BS of saying they want traditional women while in reality sleeping around with sluts (assuming RVF members really sleep with as many women as they claim). Roosh also rants about censorship in our feminised society (which I agree with) while at the same time taking a Stalinist approach to censoring his own forum members. Never seen a forum with so many banned members, many of which were very good contributors.

ROK is a joke. According to them, a masculine man must be gun-loving, pro-war, a 250 lb weight-lifter, martial artist, etc without realising that true masculinity encompasses so many different types of men. You can be masculine and have 0% interest in guns and fighting. Try-hard tough guys.

Besides those quibbles, I do agree with Roosh's opinions on society as expressed in the OP. He's a talented writer, but his forum is a weird place.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:57 am

johnnyderp wrote:ROK is a joke. According to them, a masculine man must be gun-loving, pro-war, a 250 lb weight-lifter, martial artist

While many of them are skinny maggots. You can't serve God and Mammon at the same time. They will say any nonsense to make money.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby steve55 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:03 am

johnnyderp wrote:
mahadeveshwara wrote:Like you said, they are for traditional civilization, but yet they are not.

I find their hypocrisy quite amusing. I prefer the Naughty Nomad forum to RVF - these guys are quite laid-back and honest about their intentions, without the contradictory BS of saying they want traditional women while in reality sleeping around with sluts (assuming RVF members really sleep with as many women as they claim). Roosh also rants about censorship in our feminised society (which I agree with) while at the same time taking a Stalinist approach to censoring his own forum members. Never seen a forum with so many banned members, many of which were very good contributors.

ROK is a joke. According to them, a masculine man must be gun-loving, pro-war, a 250 lb weight-lifter, martial artist, etc without realising that true masculinity encompasses so many different types of men. You can be masculine and have 0% interest in guns and fighting. Try-hard tough guys.

Besides those quibbles, I do agree with Roosh's opinions on society as expressed in the OP. He's a talented writer, but his forum is a weird place.

I didn't see any of those articles. Most of what I've read are articles like Winston's and subjects like those covered in his interviews as I've quoted above. Anyways, I like Roosh a lot. I agree with almost all articles he's written. He is the only anti feminist and anti American woman blog that is getting real attention and that means he is reaching more men than Winston or anyone else and to me that's the most important thing. He's been effective in getting the message out. Personally I love all the articles of his I've read so far. Though I didn't see any of those articles you mentioned in your post.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby johnnyderp » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:34 am

steve55 wrote:I didn't see any of those articles. Most of what I've read are articles like Winston's and subjects like those covered in his interviews as I've quoted above. Anyways, I like Roosh a lot. I agree with almost all articles he's written. He is the only anti feminist and anti American woman blog that is getting real attention and that means he is reaching more men than Winston or anyone else and to me that's the most important thing. He's been effective in getting the message out. Personally I love all the articles of his I've read so far. Though I didn't see any of those articles you mentioned in your post.

Oh, I agree. I'm not denying that he writes great articles, and find myself agreeing with at least 90% of his musings. I'm also quite curious about Winston's apparent dislike of Roosh, despite the fact that they're essentially in agreement about American society and the value of traveling abroad to meet higher quality women and experience more 'authentic' societies.

Maybe I wasn't clear, but my main critique of Roosh is on the lack of freedom of speech in his forum, as well as some of the bizarre stuff on ROK (not his articles tbf). So many people get banned on RVF, while you'd have to do something really bad to get the ban stick on HA.

It's a shame because I think he's one of the best 'manosphere' writers going around.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Re: Roosh and Winston views are 90% the same

Postby Yohan » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:13 am

steve55 wrote:
As I've very recently been reading Roosh's material, I've come to realize how similar Winston's and his views are. Very few blogs in the manosphere talk about going abroad as a solution. As far as I know, only Winston and Roosh do. Am I right?

I've read how some HA members bash him a lot, even Winston refers to him as an asshole.

The Niceguy-Forum, which I am using frequently, is also very much into the discussion about relocation to overseas, away from Western countries.

Asshole? Well, every Western man who is complaining about Western women, the bad legal situation for men and boys in Western countries, the broken dating scenario, prefers openly to remain single, or is married to a foreign wife or considers international interracial marriage, is living overseas, or considers retirement overseas etc. etc.... is an 'asshole'. Who cares anyway?

It is good to see that there are more and more MGTOW, MRA etc. forums and blogs on the internet. Asshole or not, we are sitting all in the same boat.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Re: Roosh and Winston views are 90% the same

Postby Cornfed » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:59 am

steve55 wrote:As I've very recently been reading Roosh's material, I've come to realize how similar Winston's and his views are. Very few blogs in the manosphere talk about going abroad as a solution. As far as I know, only Winston and Roosh do. Am I right?
I've read how some HA members bash him a lot, even Winston refers to him as an asshole. I don't really get why, well, other than his writing about how to bang women in different countries, ok, so he comes across as a bit sleazy in that regard, ...Ill agree with that part, big deal, Winston sort of did a similar thing with all his photos with women. They're players not haters. What am I missing about why any of us would dislike Roosh?

The difference is that rather than advocating going overseas for marriage or decent p4p, Roosh & Co. are advocating turning foreign women into hateful Western-style sluts by gaming them. He is also an advocate for assholishness, since "game" consists largely of being an asshole.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:34 am

Aside from being a liar, a scammer, and a PUA (which is the worst of the 3) he's got no reservations in helping spread feminism around and helping foreign females slut it up. The damage he personally has done/is doing isn't easy to determine though. Even if his numbers are accurate (though they look like bullshit) he still may just be f***ing girls that are already sluts. Eastern Europe is not exactly purity heaven. Places in Asia, he was just f***ing pros more than likely, and any traveler worth his salt knows how Asian pros can do things quite differently so that it seems like you're with a "normal" girl. He's riding high now because of how he spews bullshit to desperate guys and holds views contrary to the MSM. All he really needs is a good ass-kicking. All it would take is f***ing some other man's girl, and he'll get a boot shoved up his ass. Although some government will likely get him first. Don't know that I'd wish that on the devil himself though.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:20 pm

You may dislike Roosh but at least he puts himself out there, hes on Youtube and has been featured on Eastern European TV....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XII9kyN9csw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2INybBpXkM[/youtube]

The difference between Roosh and Winston is that at least Roosh Travels, gets laid and writes about it....At least Roosh is out in the field traveling, to various countries and regularly writes new content...

Winston, on the other hand, stays in his parents basement either in Taiwan or Las Vegas....and if he doesn't, he trolls his audience on how hes scammed $3000 at the Bunny Ranch.... :roll: :roll:
The
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions