Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do you detect some homophobia on this forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do you detect some homophobia on this forum?

Postby Temprano26 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:45 pm

I agree with the principles of this site but some guys here are full of misogyny (hatred of women) and I guess homosexual males are on the same level in their eyes. Are homosexuals ruining our society along with the feminists?

Look, I've been hit on by gay guys before and it doesn't bother me because I don't want to spend my life hating on people. I care about people's attitudes and how they treat me no matter what their race or sexuality is. The site is called happier abroad but how many of us are trying to be happy? It seems we are more full of the same toxicity as American culture.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:08 pm







Postby KokujinKrusader » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:50 pm

IMO, it's not brokebacks themselves, but the brokeback agenda that's being pushed. They want to turn straight men gay, and if we do not bend over and let them bugger us, then we are "homophobes". Brokebacks tend to want to live their own lives, but the gay agenda is like a virus.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:53 am
Location: East Asia and California

Re: Do you detect some homophobia on this forum?

Postby Dragon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Temprano26 wrote:I agree with the principles of this site but some guys here are full of misogyny (hatred of women) and I guess homosexual males are on the same level in their eyes. Are homosexuals ruining our society along with the feminists?

Look, I've been hit on by gay guys before and it doesn't bother me because I don't want to spend my life hating on people. I care about people's attitudes and how they treat me no matter what their race or sexuality is. The site is called happier abroad but how many of us are trying to be happy? It seems we are more full of the same toxicity as American culture.


I don't like gays personally. Not because I find gay sex disgusting or dislike the idea that there are gays, but because I find that most gays are degenerates.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/epidem ... continue-w

Something they don't talk about is that gays in general are very promiscous and spread AIDS very easily. They have a different mindset than most normal people, a.k.a have sex all the time with any dude.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Postby Bao3niang » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:35 am

Homosexuals are an abomination. Period. They are corrupted by Satan.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: Do you detect some homophobia on this forum?

Postby fschmidt » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:56 am

Temprano26 wrote:Look, I've been hit on by gay guys before and it doesn't bother me because I don't want to spend my life hating on people. I care about people's attitudes and how they treat me no matter what their race or sexuality is. The site is called happier abroad but how many of us are trying to be happy? It seems we are more full of the same toxicity as American culture.

I agree, so why even bring up this issue? If you don't want something discussed, don't discuss it.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby zacb » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Not gays themselves ( I am all for freeing the contract market and allowing for a free relationship market), but I think it isn't freedom that they want, but recognition of their marriages by the state. I don't see how that is very libertarian IMO. Now if they want to form contracts, have ceremonies at churches that agree with it and all that jazz, good for them. But I don't think that is what most of them want (with few exceptions).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby Winston » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:11 am

Even if there is homophobia here, or a dislike of gays, so what? Why should someone who doesn't like gays lie and pretend that they do? This is the problem with liberalism and with Obama. They think they can order people to accept gays and like gays. But you can't force yourself to like something you don't. Political correctness forces people to lie. It's dishonest. Why not just let people be dishonest about their homophobia or racism? At least it's real and honest. Free speech should defend honesty, even the right to hate something, as long as people don't force their beliefs onto others.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23573
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Temprano26 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:18 pm

When I say homophobia, I mean in the most toxic and virulent sense. I am talking about hatefulness.

We conflict with feminists for their misandry so why turn around and hate another group of people?
Temprano26
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Re: Do you detect some homophobia on this forum?

Postby starchild5 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:53 pm

Dragon wrote:
Temprano26 wrote:I agree with the principles of this site but some guys here are full of misogyny (hatred of women) and I guess homosexual males are on the same level in their eyes. Are homosexuals ruining our society along with the feminists?

Look, I've been hit on by gay guys before and it doesn't bother me because I don't want to spend my life hating on people. I care about people's attitudes and how they treat me no matter what their race or sexuality is. The site is called happier abroad but how many of us are trying to be happy? It seems we are more full of the same toxicity as American culture.


I don't like gays personally. Not because I find gay sex disgusting or dislike the idea that there are gays, but because I find that most gays are degenerates.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/epidem ... continue-w

Something they don't talk about is that gays in general are very promiscous and spread AIDS very easily. They have a different mindset than most normal people, a.k.a have sex all the time with any dude.


But did Gays create HIV ?

Are Gays Suppressing the release of HIV cure to the world?

Why are humans turning into gays and lesbians all over the world so quickly ..yes..do not blame...Chem-trails, BPA, Chemicals in our water, food and environment that is messing our hormones.

Yes. Blame it again on humans like we did for millions of years when the evil manages to convert us to his liking.

We are the easiest scapegoats alive...Just blame us for whatever fault is in the world.

Now, the next obvious move is trans-humanism where they will put chips in us, gays and everyone in between, but surely we will find ways to blame humanity again....Whatever is wrong with humanity is our fault not the hidden force manipulating our life's
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Do you detect some homophobia on this forum?

Postby Dragon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:07 am

starchild5 wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Temprano26 wrote:I agree with the principles of this site but some guys here are full of misogyny (hatred of women) and I guess homosexual males are on the same level in their eyes. Are homosexuals ruining our society along with the feminists?

Look, I've been hit on by gay guys before and it doesn't bother me because I don't want to spend my life hating on people. I care about people's attitudes and how they treat me no matter what their race or sexuality is. The site is called happier abroad but how many of us are trying to be happy? It seems we are more full of the same toxicity as American culture.


I don't like gays personally. Not because I find gay sex disgusting or dislike the idea that there are gays, but because I find that most gays are degenerates.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/epidem ... continue-w

Something they don't talk about is that gays in general are very promiscous and spread AIDS very easily. They have a different mindset than most normal people, a.k.a have sex all the time with any dude.


But did Gays create HIV ?

Are Gays Suppressing the release of HIV cure to the world?

Why are humans turning into gays and lesbians all over the world so quickly ..yes..do not blame...Chem-trails, BPA, Chemicals in our water, food and environment that is messing our hormones.

Yes. Blame it again on humans like we did for millions of years when the evil manages to convert us to his liking.

We are the easiest scapegoats alive...Just blame us for whatever fault is in the world.

Now, the next obvious move is trans-humanism where they will put chips in us, gays and everyone in between, but surely we will find ways to blame humanity again....Whatever is wrong with humanity is our fault not the hidden force manipulating our life's


Winston created HIV.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Postby johnnyderp » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:47 am

There are 2 basic types of gays IMO:

1) The normal, well-adjusted person who doesn't consider his/her sexuality a big deal. What they do in their private lives is something they don't go around telling the whole world. I have only one gay friend and I didn't know he was gay until years after, because he doesn't talk about it. I have no problem with this type.

2) The attention-whore who makes his/her sexuality a political tool to attention-whore. These types are despicable drama-queens who want to force their lifestyle onto the rest of the population, and seem to have a genuine hatred of heterosexuals and society at large. I happily admit having a real problem with this type.

That's perhaps a rather simplistic view, but it's the normalisation of the gay agenda in the media that I dislike. It's only, what, 2% of the population? Yet you'd think they were a majority the way things are going.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 7:42 am

Postby Jester » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:02 am

KokujinKrusader wrote:IMO, it's not brokebacks themselves, but the brokeback agenda that's being pushed. They want to turn straight men gay, and if we do not bend over and let them bugger us, then we are "homophobes". Brokebacks tend to want to live their own lives, but the gay agenda is like a virus.


Absolutely.

I have one or two queer friends on FB. They just amuse me.


(At the same time I do not hide my disgust for gay shit. My gay friends do not seem shocked. I think it is more the PC types that are offended.)

But the gay-is-OK agenda, trying to, eh, stuff acceptance down our throats, is another thing. Their goal is to make sure everyone is okay with gay sex, with being hit on by gays, with having to view queers posing and preening etc.... and the only freedom you will have is to say "um no thanks, not right now, but I totally support your right to disgust me".

When that point is reached, you are already bisexual, just chasing women at the moment.

"So no, my perverted friend" (I would say to one of them), "I DONT accept what you do. NO. I don't throw stones at you, I love you like a brother who's gone bad, but by God I do NOT accept, like, condone or exonerate that shit you do. Cause, it's YOU that went queer. NOT ME!"
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Temprano26 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:08 am

OK, I'll admit that one time in Costa Rica I saw a guy at a hotel outside in the hall watching gay porn. I just wish he would have kept that in his hotel room behind closed doors.

That is a privacy issue more than a sexuality issue.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Postby sea_dragon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:12 pm

I have some homosexual friends and they are not attention seeking drama whores. So I'd tolerate it as long as they don't force their homosexuality on anyone else.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 am

Postby Jester » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:02 am

Temprano26 wrote:
I mean in the most toxic and virulent sense.



Toxic... like giving each other AIDS? Anal VD? Hemorrhoids too I would guess?

Virulent... like recruiting through homoerotic media? Like queer media indoctrination?

Pretty funny, your choice of words to describe people DISGUSTED by foul, dirty, perverted practices!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests