Do you detect some homophobia on this forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
Temprano26 wrote:
I mean in the most toxic and virulent sense.
Toxic... like giving each other AIDS? Anal VD? Hemorrhoids too I would guess?

Virulent... like recruiting through homoerotic media? Like queer media indoctrination?

Pretty funny, your choice of words to describe people DISGUSTED by foul, dirty, perverted practices!
Hush your mouth. Shut up and bend over you homophobe you!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Well none of us are homos....If you truly feel that way then leave the forum....IDIOT!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

The wrote:Well none of us are homos....If you truly feel that way then leave the forum....IDIOT!
For the slow witted- as Jester also knows, it's called SARCASM. Sarcastic commentary on the endless branding as "Homephobes" anyone who is not in total agreement with the agenda. Of course, Jester is smart enough to catch this without coaching.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
The wrote:Well none of us are homos....If you truly feel that way then leave the forum....IDIOT!
For the slow witted- as Jester also knows, it's called SARCASM. Sarcastic commentary on the endless branding as "Homephobes" anyone who is not in total agreement with the agenda. Of course, Jester is smart enough to catch this without coaching.
Outwest I'm not queer, but I DO like you as a friend.

Just not, you know, like THAT!

:wink:
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

LOL...I'm crushed! I thought you would understand. Oh well...in the face of such cruel rejection, I will slink back to my wife and kids...

Outwest

PS..now you have DONE IT! We will have to SPLAIN to the more challenged...big words like dry humor, sarcasm and parody...sigh...damn public schools! I guess scorn would be too nebulous a concept...
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Post by ntm1972 »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

johnnyderp wrote:There are 2 basic types of gays IMO:

1) The normal, well-adjusted person who doesn't consider his/her sexuality a big deal. What they do in their private lives is something they don't go around telling the whole world. I have only one gay friend and I didn't know he was gay until years after, because he doesn't talk about it. I have no problem with this type.

2) The attention-whore who makes his/her sexuality a political tool to attention-whore. These types are despicable drama-queens who want to force their lifestyle onto the rest of the population, and seem to have a genuine hatred of heterosexuals and society at large. I happily admit having a real problem with this type.

That's perhaps a rather simplistic view, but it's the normalisation of the gay agenda in the media that I dislike. It's only, what, 2% of the population? Yet you'd think they were a majority the way things are going.
Good break-down.

I've also noticed there are these 2 types of gays. There also tend to be 3 distinct personalities of gays:

1) normal, masculine-acting men who keep their sex/romance lives more or less private and whom you'd likely not even suspect to be gay.

2) prissy, effeminate guys with whiney accents who are obviously gay and often remind you that they're gay. They tend to whine about LGBT rights, how conservatives are "oppressing" them, etc, but if you can avoid those conversation topics they're not too bad of people to be around.

3) Raging, flambouyant flamers who dress in drag, are militantly gay, and need to remind you every 2 seconds that they're gay. VERY political and consistently insufferable to be around.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

KokujinKrusader wrote:IMO, it's not brokebacks themselves, but the brokeback agenda that's being pushed. They want to turn straight men gay, and if we do not bend over and let them bugger us, then we are "homophobes". Brokebacks tend to want to live their own lives, but the gay agenda is like a virus.
Well said. I was on youtube the other day and some homo video popped up and it was about some UFC fighter supporting homosexuality.
Well some idiot in the comments who had many thumbs up said this.

"It's been scientifically proven that men that are homophobic are closet homosexuals"
He then posted a bunch of men who were homophobes and turned out to be gay and that's his evidence.

So according to that guy if I for instance don't like homo stuff and think it's disgusting then somehow I am in the closet.
That's the kind of fked up crap that annoys me the most. The most annoying is that it has 10 thumbs up.

So according to their retarded logic to prove you aren't gay you would probably have to have sex with a man or something to prove you aren't homophobic which in turn proves you aren't a closet gay. lol

I can list many men who seemed particularly kind but turned out to be pedophiles also. Does that now mean that it's a fact that kind men are closet pedophiles. Of course not. But that is their logic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you detect some homophobia on this forum?

Post by Yohan »

Temprano26 wrote:..... some guys here are full of misogyny (hatred of women) and I guess homosexual males are on the same level in their eyes. Are homosexuals ruining our society along with the feminists?
I am not a misogynist, but I dislike feminism.

I am not against homosexual males, but their life-style is not my life-style as a straight man, there is not much what I could discuss with them. They do not disturb me, and I do not disturb them.

Most members here with HappierAbroad are looking for a female partner, however prefer women from overseas, how can they be full of misogyny? They merely reject Western women for various reasons.