Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do you detect some homophobia on this forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby OutWest » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Jester wrote:
Temprano26 wrote:
I mean in the most toxic and virulent sense.

Toxic... like giving each other AIDS? Anal VD? Hemorrhoids too I would guess?

Virulent... like recruiting through homoerotic media? Like queer media indoctrination?

Pretty funny, your choice of words to describe people DISGUSTED by foul, dirty, perverted practices!

Hush your mouth. Shut up and bend over you homophobe you!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:03 pm

Well none of us are homos....If you truly feel that way then leave the forum....IDIOT!
The
Junior Poster

Postby OutWest » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:29 am

The wrote:Well none of us are homos....If you truly feel that way then leave the forum....IDIOT!

For the slow witted- as Jester also knows, it's called SARCASM. Sarcastic commentary on the endless branding as "Homephobes" anyone who is not in total agreement with the agenda. Of course, Jester is smart enough to catch this without coaching.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:32 am

OutWest wrote:
The wrote:Well none of us are homos....If you truly feel that way then leave the forum....IDIOT!

For the slow witted- as Jester also knows, it's called SARCASM. Sarcastic commentary on the endless branding as "Homephobes" anyone who is not in total agreement with the agenda. Of course, Jester is smart enough to catch this without coaching.

Outwest I'm not queer, but I DO like you as a friend.

Just not, you know, like THAT!

:wink:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:41 am

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

LOL...I'm crushed! I thought you would understand. Oh well...in the face of such cruel rejection, I will slink back to my wife and kids...

Outwest

PS..now you have DONE IT! We will have to SPLAIN to the more challenged...big words like dry humor, sarcasm and parody...sigh...damn public schools! I guess scorn would be too nebulous a concept...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby ntm1972 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:47 am

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:39 am

I'll let Fred Reed explain my view of "homophobia":

Apparently the greatest transgression in America today is “homophobia.â€￾ The word is etymologically absurd as well as linguistically inaccurate, but these are concerns for the literate, who are rapidly going out of existence. “Homophobiaâ€￾ ought to mean “fear of homos,â€￾ but nobody is afraid of them, just tired of endlessly hearing about them. Go in peace, but go. Or just shut up.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Apoptosis.shtml
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fightforlove » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:05 pm

johnnyderp wrote:There are 2 basic types of gays IMO:

1) The normal, well-adjusted person who doesn't consider his/her sexuality a big deal. What they do in their private lives is something they don't go around telling the whole world. I have only one gay friend and I didn't know he was gay until years after, because he doesn't talk about it. I have no problem with this type.

2) The attention-whore who makes his/her sexuality a political tool to attention-whore. These types are despicable drama-queens who want to force their lifestyle onto the rest of the population, and seem to have a genuine hatred of heterosexuals and society at large. I happily admit having a real problem with this type.

That's perhaps a rather simplistic view, but it's the normalisation of the gay agenda in the media that I dislike. It's only, what, 2% of the population? Yet you'd think they were a majority the way things are going.

Good break-down.

I've also noticed there are these 2 types of gays. There also tend to be 3 distinct personalities of gays:

1) normal, masculine-acting men who keep their sex/romance lives more or less private and whom you'd likely not even suspect to be gay.

2) prissy, effeminate guys with whiney accents who are obviously gay and often remind you that they're gay. They tend to whine about LGBT rights, how conservatives are "oppressing" them, etc, but if you can avoid those conversation topics they're not too bad of people to be around.

3) Raging, flambouyant flamers who dress in drag, are militantly gay, and need to remind you every 2 seconds that they're gay. VERY political and consistently insufferable to be around.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:25 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YCdcnf_P8
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YCdcnf_P8[/youtube]
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:50 pm

KokujinKrusader wrote:IMO, it's not brokebacks themselves, but the brokeback agenda that's being pushed. They want to turn straight men gay, and if we do not bend over and let them bugger us, then we are "homophobes". Brokebacks tend to want to live their own lives, but the gay agenda is like a virus.

Well said. I was on youtube the other day and some homo video popped up and it was about some UFC fighter supporting homosexuality.
Well some idiot in the comments who had many thumbs up said this.

"It's been scientifically proven that men that are homophobic are closet homosexuals"
He then posted a bunch of men who were homophobes and turned out to be gay and that's his evidence.

So according to that guy if I for instance don't like homo stuff and think it's disgusting then somehow I am in the closet.
That's the kind of fked up crap that annoys me the most. The most annoying is that it has 10 thumbs up.

So according to their retarded logic to prove you aren't gay you would probably have to have sex with a man or something to prove you aren't homophobic which in turn proves you aren't a closet gay. lol

I can list many men who seemed particularly kind but turned out to be pedophiles also. Does that now mean that it's a fact that kind men are closet pedophiles. Of course not. But that is their logic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you detect some homophobia on this forum?

Postby Yohan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:25 pm

Temprano26 wrote:..... some guys here are full of misogyny (hatred of women) and I guess homosexual males are on the same level in their eyes. Are homosexuals ruining our society along with the feminists?

I am not a misogynist, but I dislike feminism.

I am not against homosexual males, but their life-style is not my life-style as a straight man, there is not much what I could discuss with them. They do not disturb me, and I do not disturb them.

Most members here with HappierAbroad are looking for a female partner, however prefer women from overseas, how can they be full of misogyny? They merely reject Western women for various reasons.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions