American teen puta killing rare animals for prize trophy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

American teen puta killing rare animals for prize trophy

Post by Johnny »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... faris.html

https://www.facebook.com/kendalltakeswi ... ?ref=br_tf

I would love to see some lions or hynas eat up this spoil American bitch brat nice and slow a painfull death and record it on video so i can share on HA.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cool chick.

Diana the huntress.

Just friended her on FB.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Post by ntm1972 »

Killing other creatures for survival's sake is one thing. We humans have had to do that throughout our history, as we need the nutrients the animals provide.

But killing other living things for sport? Not cool, IMO. And as for feeding villagers with the meat from her kills: One, it's a PR stunt on her part; and two, the typical villager likely wasn't in a position where it was either eat the meat or starve.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

Our society has basically become like Rome 2.0 except the shackles of our slavery are indirect. In this new paradigm rich people can do what they want and have lost the culture of having responsibility to "the commons." So stuff like this is lauded because she's a "strong young woman" doing stuff only a man would do in the past instead of recognizing it is a shitty human behavior regardless of gender.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.