Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Photo I took of a woman at my local Starbucks today

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Photo I took of a woman at my local Starbucks today

Postby steve55 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:05 am

Guys, when I saw how she was dressed, I didn't have to guess where she was from. I asked her if she was Brazilian. She said Ecuadorian. She sounded and even looked like she was italalian, she had a very European look. I have to say, a classy Latin girl can be among the most classiest girls you'll find in the world. The other side of that coin though is that these classy Girls (or classy girls wherever they are from), can have some of the traits of American women too, a bit demanding and much much harder to please. A higher class girl may not be nearly as sweet and tolerant as a typical lower to middle class Asian or Latin girl. Well, in fact, I'd say that Asian women (especially Filipinas) are easier to get along with than most women of other cultures.

Image


I once almost married a very classy Peruvian girl, I don't mean classy as in money, her family was just middle class money wise. But she was classy in dress style and mannerisms. She ended up being totally hard headed and extremely difficult though. Some examples....

1) She got upset when I wanted to change hotel rooms within the same hotel since it wasn't the same room they had showed us earlier. (I'm thinking to myself, mmmm, and whose paying for it?)
2) She wouldn't stop pestering me to drink with her at dinner one night. I had already got a little drunk with her a few nights before so I wouldn't stand the thought of alcohol again). She never stopped asking me and got upset that I wouldn't. She went through all the alcohol in the hotel fridge within 2-3 nights as it was.
3) she insisted on going to a hotel that the cab driver was recommending instead of looking for one of the hotels I had already researched reviews on as a back up. Apparently this situation grew out of the fact that the original hotel I booked in this small town didn't post it's physical address nor phone number on it's website and the cabby said he had never heard of it so we had no choice but to search for an alternate hotel. This was one of the occasions where I said to myself, here is an example of why some 3rd world countries remain 3rd world, ....I mean come on, you're in business and you do not post a address or phone number on your website??? Duh!
4) she threw a temper tantrum when I wasn't "in the mood" for a 4th time in two days saying "you're my boyfriend, you have to be!". She even threw her pillow at me over this issue. I was like WTF?
5) she said she couldn't stand that I was indecisive and it bothered her (Which is sometimes true of me)
6) she was upset when I failed to use more proper etiquette when removing a un chewable tough piece of meat from the corner of my mouth. (I didn't hide it with a napkin like I probably should have, but at the same time, it's not like I did it overtly for all to see, I usually lean over a bit and do it very very quickly ) it couldn't be that bad because in the US I've never been told by friends and family that I Have bad table manners , ever. So, anyways, after I did it a 2nd time some days later, she says to me in a loud angry voice "Steve, I cannot eat like this!". Lol. Although she is right, yea, I could use more proper etiquette, yet I have to ask myself, if it's so bad, why hasn't anyone ever said anything about it to me before? And my friends and family are never afraid to tell me "dude, that's gross". My buddies are pretty out front about stuff like that too. So, it couldn't have been that bad. But I hear that middle to upper class Latinas are big on table manners. I can only imagine how they would react to a Filipino family outwardly belching at the dinner table. Hahahaha! I've never witnessed that but I've heard about it on many occasions.



These examples above are what I mean when I say there is often the other side of he coin when you date or marry a classy type woman like the type in this photo I took today. Would a filipina behave like any of these ways?? Not even a 1% chance. Lol, can you imagine a filipina saying to you "Winston, I cannot eat like this," Bahahaha.
Last edited by steve55 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX







Postby nicho12 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:13 am

I wonder if there're men who still marry American women?, honestly I even stopped talking to them
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:26 am

I'm assuming that latina in the picture was pretty?

Why didn't you ask that Ecuadorian woman for her number since you did speak to her if she didn't have on a wedding band?

If you aren't in a relationship already.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: Photo I took of a woman at my local Starbucks today

Postby steve55 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:28 am

nicho12 wrote:
I wonder if there're men who still marry American women?, honestly I even stopped talking to them


Don't forget, there is no country full of more desperate manginas than the US. Most American men never travel so they don't have a clue as to the quality that's available abroad. Hopefully with the rise of the manosphere like this site and roosh etc, more guys will "man up" and realize that they have more options than just their own backyard.
Last edited by steve55 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby steve55 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:31 am

SilverEnergy wrote:I'm assuming that latina in the picture was pretty?

Why didn't you ask that Ecuadorian woman for her number since you did speak to her if she didn't have on a wedding band?

If you aren't in a relationship already.


Your assumption would be right, she was very pretty in the face! And I am already in a relationship but later I saw her kids in tow. She wore no wedding band but she did have kids. That's a deal killer for me even if I was single.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby droid » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:57 am

steve55 wrote:Don't forget, there is no country full of more desperate manginas than the US
+100
steve55 wrote:Most American men never travel so they don't have a clue as to the quality that's available abroad. Hopefully with the rise of the manosphere like this site and roosh etc, more guys will "man up" and realize that they have more options than just their own backyard.
+100
Although I won't be here, I can't wait for the day the ratios change here in the states. I'm gonna laugh loud and hard about all these rude delusional chicks.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Yeah there is...

Postby The » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:24 pm

nicho12 wrote:I wonder if there're men who still marry American women?, honestly I even stopped talking to them


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just blurted out laughing when i read that....but yeah, American men, who are in miserable relationships with argumentative, contentious women...I know this because they tell me all the time....and who are now numb to it like experiencing post- root canal surgery, are indeed marrying American women....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Postby Moretorque » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:05 pm

droid wrote:
steve55 wrote:Don't forget, there is no country full of more desperate manginas than the US
+100
steve55 wrote:Most American men never travel so they don't have a clue as to the quality that's available abroad. Hopefully with the rise of the manosphere like this site and roosh etc, more guys will "man up" and realize that they have more options than just their own backyard.
+100
Although I won't be here, I can't wait for the day the ratios change here in the states. I'm gonna laugh loud and hard about all these rude delusional chicks.


If our rulers have their way this country the US is going down way beyond that, look at what is going on at the borders down south. Have you seen the map for UN21 ?, our rulers are laughing at how stupid the herd is.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:43 am

Steve can you be any more typical? I mean when Latin Woman complain about White men in America, all the points you sited are the same ones they complain about the most about American men! Most say accept it because it's apart of the culture they come from, IE they accept your flaws...

1) Sounds petty to me, you are suppose to tell her at this point that you make the decisions because you're paying, don't be wuss, it's not like America, she's still going to fu*k you but I see that was a problem later...

2) Latin Americans are bit carefree, this shouldn't surprise you, it's the culture. Where they are on the totem pole in terms of income have little to no bearing on this sort of behavior.

Either accept it or don't, plus again you are the man, if you said you had enough, you had enough. If she keeps banging on about it, set her straight; again she will not withhold sex from you, but as I said above, apparently that is a problem.

3) Umm there was life before the internet wasn't there? I got into trouble with a Brazilian because I rely heavily on the internet while she didn't. In some respects we have become over-reliant on technology and the internet. This is water that needs to be carefully crossed. You could lose a friendship over this (I did) but I doubt she would call off the engagement if there was one.

Some of the best deals in Latin America are going to be found via word of mouth, community bulletin boards (like you used to find at Supermarkets) and wait for it... The newspaper.

Example, I found at the meetup in Mexico that FS and DEL put an ad in the personal ad section of two area newspapers and got twenty replies, that will NOT happen in America under most circumstances.

Just another example of how Latin America is somewhat behind, some say a decade or more than the US/EU.

4) Now listen, I don't know what shape you're in but I suppose you understand it now. Latin women are passionate and like to fu*k. I've heard a rumor that Brazilian women will watch porn just to get some ideas on what to do with their men. I don't know if that's true or not, but in mongering circles Latin American women are hard to beat on purely sexual front.

You better be in the best shape of your life as well (unlikely) since you'll be shopping at Farmer's Markets and Whole Foods to get away from GMO crops and foodstuff. What you say you don't do that and that again you're the typical American, somewhat out of shape and couldn't run a measured mile if they had too?

I'm not surprised then that you were too pooped to pop for a 4th time in two days???? Two days???? Jeez us it must be horrible because most men don't have sex twice in a year, you're complaining about four times in two days???

Talk about gifthorse in the mouth syndrome. I'll go out on a limb and say Asian women and White men deserve each other, despite Japanese being quite freaky, that's a side that most Westerners never get to see. I keep hearing PI women will fu*k their man because he wants it, not because she wants it so much, hmmmm.

Plus this dovetails nicely with 90% of the people whining about overpopulation are White and in Western Countries. Isn't the real issue that the majority of people on the planet are Brown and that White populations are dying out because they convinced themselves that there's more to life than marriage, family creation and childbirth?

5) Bingo, like I said try Asian women, Real Men make decisions, measured and throughout. Nobody is asking you to be wreck-less with your decision making but they are looking to you the man for the decisions, you better make them you're you'll get docked a brownie point or two.

If you have a problem with decision making, stay far away from Latin women and Slavic women especially. If they end up running the house instead of you, you better be making a good income son.

6) Okay she's just being petty but being American she likely might have expected proper etiquette. Why you might see yourself as the typical beer swilling White guy, women from other cultures except you to be a cut above actually.

So I guess you have admitted to matching better to Asian women, not surprising. Most White men in America are cut from the same cloth...
Last edited by djfourmoney on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:01 am

SilverEnergy wrote:I'm assuming that latina in the picture was pretty?

Why didn't you ask that Ecuadorian woman for her number since you did speak to her if she didn't have on a wedding band?

If you aren't in a relationship already.


Because as he mention, Latin women are too aggressive for him. He sees them as a threat to his masculinity. Could you imagine a Black man complaining about his girl wanting to smash four times in two days????

One of the few areas of collective confidence in Black men is that we can put it down sexually. After all, all cultures without native Black populations depict Black men (and women) as been hyper sexual.

Some of that depiction and stereotyping is deserved but at the same time unfair. Let me put it another way, other women are not curious about fuc'ing White men, they've seen enough movies and porn, they know what they are getting ahead of time. Usually it's a let down from there (money/wealth solves everything), but isn't that another core tenant of Men's Rights and Equal Rights Movements in Western Countries that boys are unfairly taught to be abusive, misogynistic and chauvinistic?

I find it interesting that most women who have never met American White men before expect him to be Davy Crockett or Wyatt Earp but end up with Joe The Plummer.

That's okay though because as I said "money solves everything". He may be milk toast but he has a good paying job, savings and legacy wealth (his parents are solidly middle class even in retirement). He's also more cultured (that's a stretch) and more polite than the typical Slavic or Latin man.

So while he's not as sexual or passionate, he will be a good father and be a good provider and you know what? That works for the majority of White men seeking brides overseas.

Most Black Men in America with money have three-four attractive BW in rotation because all of them are wanting to be Mrs Jackson, so why even consider going overseas????

It's only after he's married and then divorced one of those women that he might consider women from elsewhere. Burnt Once, Twice Shy

When broken down the world doesn't seem that complicated after all...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby ntm1972 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:18 pm

djfourmoney wrote: 4) Now listen, I don't know what shape you're in but I suppose you understand it now. Latin women are passionate and like to fu*k. I've heard a rumor that Brazilian women will watch p**n just to get some ideas on what to do with their men. I don't know if that's true or not, but in mongering circles Latin American women are hard to beat on purely sexual front.

You better be in the best shape of your life as well (unlikely) since you'll be shopping at Farmer's Markets and Whole Foods to get away from GMO crops and foodstuff. What you say you don't do that and that again you're the typical American, somewhat out of shape and couldn't run a measured mile if they had too?

I'm not surprised then that you were too pooped to pop for a 4th time in two days???? Two days???? Jeez us it must be horrible because most men don't have sex twice in a year, you're complaining about four times in two days???

Talk about gifthorse in the mouth syndrome. I'll go out on a limb and say Asian women and White men deserve each other, despite Japanese being quite freaky, that's a side that most Westerners never get to see. I keep hearing PI women will fu*k their man because he wants it, not because she wants it so much, hmmmm.

Plus this dovetails nicely with 90% of the people whining about overpopulation are White and in Western Countries. Isn't the real issue that the majority of people on the planet are Brown and that White populations are dying out because they convinced themselves that there's more to life than marriage, family creation and childbirth?


Yeah, that statement about not wanting to do it for a fourth time in two days surprised me a bit. I'm a white guy who's been with plenty of black and Latin women, and hell yeah, you gotta be ready to bring it on a regular basis - hard and fast, too, and keep it up for more than three minutes. Plenty of competition out there, and Mr. Vanilla's gonna be on the outside looking in real quick if he can't contribute.

Me, I like the challenge, always have. Went to a swingers party recently hosted by two black couples, where sixty percent of the attendees were black, and it's "game on" in that environment. For my money, there's nothing like seeing a black woman or Latina's eyes open wide when I first part the Red Sea, so to speak. That's right, honey, the light-skinned guy can bring it too.

A lot of it's testosterone-related. Yeah, maybe I'm just a high-T guy, hyper-competitive to boot, but I'll take that over the alternative. I've dealt with severe depression, and when that black cloud looms over you, your libido, T-levels, you name it all take a good long hike. White and Asian guys typically don't have the black man and Latino's T-levels, and it shows in the bedroom. But instead of hitting the gym, eating like a champ and getting their Z's, a lot of the low-T guys will sit around rationalizing their relative lack of success with women. Life's a bitter fight from first breath to last, you can't let up for a moment.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: North America

Re: Yeah there is...

Postby OutWest » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:50 pm

The wrote:
nicho12 wrote:I wonder if there're men who still marry American women?, honestly I even stopped talking to them


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just blurted out laughing when i read that....but yeah, American men, who are in miserable relationships with argumentative, contentious women...I know this because they tell me all the time....and who are now numb to it like experiencing post- root canal surgery, are indeed marrying American women....



Like sheep to the slaughter...those pics were so telling...a slender well dressed, feminine girl vs the lumbering cow in sweatpants...
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests