Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Have you ever met a non feminist white woman?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Have you ever met a non feminist white woman?

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Just seeing if any of you guys have ever met a non feminist white woman.

For me I haven't ever. I live here in Australia and as I remember practically all the girls at school were feminists and all the girls at my workplace were feminists.
And while my mother is a nice person even she is a feminist in her beliefs.

Here is what I typically define as feminist activity.
1. Laughing at a guy getting hit in the groin or hitting the guy there herself.
2. Saying stuff like typical male or claiming men only want sex.
3. Thinking women pedophiles and murderers are victims somehow.
4. Thinking women get 70c/$1 retarded logic.
5. Claiming women are smarter than men and calling men sexist/rapists.
6. Supporting things like affirmative action and divorce laws and thinking women deserve better.
7. Aborting kids and claiming it's solely "their" baby and using all sorts of distorted logic to put down men like claiming without women no one would exist. But in reality no one would exist without men either so what's the point in saying such things.

Anyway every single white woman I have ever met exhibited at least a few of these.
Actually there is only 1 woman that I remember that wasn't a feminist.

From what I can tell women in the USA and UK are just as bad as here. I can't throw all women under the bus though as I honestly don't know how Russian or even German and other European women like Italian are. Not sure how far feminism has progressed there.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm







Postby Moretorque » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Not all women are feminist, some woman are waking up to the fact they are being programmed by the state { England and the CITI at the core}

Cadent point, their is a woman who wrote a book recently called " Men on Strike ", now she is a beautiful woman. Look her up on UTUBE!

Australia is basically a crown colony, they have to neuter the males to make way for their one world socialist system. If they have their way when they get done it will look something like the society in Landru a STAR TREK episode from the 60'S.

You would think the human race would grow up but apparently not, people do not educate themselves and are easily swayed and duped.

From what I can see the best thing that could happen would be a reset of some sorts that takes most of humanity out before the mass extinction runs it's complete course.

The herd is not consciously awakening fast enough to advert total devastation for future generations.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Moretorque wrote:Not all women are feminist, some woman are waking up to the fact they are being programmed by the state { England and the CITI at the core}

Cadent point, their is a woman who wrote a book recently called " Men on Strike ", now she is a beautiful woman. Look her up on UTUBE!

Australia is basically a crown colony, they have to neuter the males to make way for their one world socialist system. If they have their way when they get done it will look something like the society in Landru a STAR TREK episode from the 60'S.

You would think the human race would grow up but apparently not, people do not educate themselves and are easily swayed and duped.

From what I can see the best thing that could happen would be a reset of some sorts that takes most of humanity out before the mass extinction runs it's complete course.

The herd is not consciously awakening fast enough to advert total devastation for future generations.


I never said all women are feminists. But feminism obviously is pervasive in the west. This is the western world.
http://www.davidmurrin.co.uk/fs/s/v/styles/blog_full/public/the_western_world.jpg?itok=x_a7Nhi-

Just add Australia also because that's where I live and we are sadly just a mini USA and get all American media and feminism and things like affirmative action and etc pushed here.


I know not every single white woman in these countries are feminists also. After all I knew one a few years ago from my memory and she was not a feminist one bit and was a teacher but really kind.


Also yes I have seen a few youtube videos of white women claiming to be against feminism. It's clear they are just trying to use it to be popular and get male attention.
Some anti-feminist men are so desperate that they will see a woman on youtube that is attractive claim to be against feminist and they will look at her like she is a goddess and everyone falls for it and kisses their butt in the comments.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Moretorque » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:59 pm

I have to agree with you, all the laws have been set up for feminism no matter what women say even if they claim to be non feminist.

We are waiting for the dumb herd to figure out the Bank which is headed up out of England is the one promoting this insane environment, you have got to give the people who are doing this a little respect because they have made the point a democratic society really cannot work because the masses are not coherent enough to really figure out what is going on around it politically or environmentally.

The net has been putting out our real history for 20 years now exposing the social engineers with their phony checkbook and da herd still cannot see it. With an average IQ world wide of 79 it explains alot and they figured this out centuries ago.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Moretorque wrote:I have to agree with you, all the laws have been set up for feminism no matter what women say even if they claim to be non feminist.

We are waiting for the dumb herd to figure out the Bank which is headed up out of England is the one promoting this insane environment, you have got to give the people who are doing this a little respect because they have made the point a democratic society really cannot work because the masses are not coherent enough to really figure out what is going on around it politically or environmentally.

The net has been putting out our real history for 20 years now exposing the social engineers with their phony checkbook and da herd still cannot see it. With an average IQ world wide of 79 it explains alot and they figured this out centuries ago.


Maybe. You have a point about real democracy not really being possible because if they actually spent the time to truly explain everything the vast majority of people wouldn't understand and get bored and not care.
So a real democracy isn't possible unless most of the people in the society are as smart and the people running it and that's obviously not the case.

As far as the net having good information. You are right, But the net also has some of the biggest BS scam stuff in the world and you will hear more retarded things on the net than even from people in real life.
But if you know how to use the net properly and have common sense then you can sieve some good information out of it.
But overall I would say there is more BS on the net than truth/facts. It's a dangerous place for gullible people.

Also many countries in the world seem to be run by governments that truly have nationalism and pride and want to see their country flourish.
Then there are countries like the USA and others that seem to be more like puppet countries and are not run by actual countrymen but run by other people. So long as the general citizens think that they aren't controlled and their people still run the country then it just keeps going.

This is probably the modern empire. Unlike the old empires where you were officially under control of another country now it's done covert and the government replaced. This way the people of the country don't even resist the rule and they think it's still their people running things.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Moretorque » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:07 pm

You will find most of the puppet societies have vast military capabilities or resources they want, they have to control all the fire power and natural resources to make the technologies work because they are building a civilization based on lies.

That is why America has been sealed off by the mainstream media from any kind of accurate information coming from outside the borders because as Henry Kissinger stated to them military men are dumb animals to be used in their conquest.

On the net you have 1000's of sources to sift through and develop a accurate picture and timeline of what is really going on with the mainstream you have less than a dozen.

They waited for the US to develop all these technologies so they could take them for themselves and deploy and use them as they see fit.

Essentially what it comes down to it the guy's who put America together were smoking crack period in what they attempted. Everybody should know by now the republic form of government was dissolved over 80 years ago.

It never really existed at all however. All you can say is they left us some documents. They have bets on this going back over 200 years.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby jtest28 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:50 pm

The only non-feminist white woman I remember seeing was my great grandmother. (born in 1920) And let me tell you she hated women, period. And she would always comment, even without anyone else bringing it up, just how "shitty" these modern women do their men. She would say things like, "It seems like men would knock hell out of these damn bitches and stop tolerating it"! And she would even bring it up to young women in their 20s to their face! She had a way of making a young woman feel half an inch tall and I know I sure enjoyed the show! Even in the hospital, near death, she would bring up to the nurses how women these days "aren't worth a damn" And how her great grandson (me) was finding a foreign wife. Yeah, she really loved messing their minds over. he he

I would say she wasn't just non-feminist, but actually anti-feminist, and really all in all, simply anti-bullshit. She also had a dislike for men who would drink and gamble and wouldn't work, though didn't really expect a man to be rich, just work. I guess she came from a generation where you didn't have all your goodies handed to you and you simply had to have common sense, and pull yourself up by your bootstraps to get by. So my theory is she saw feminism as opposite of how to survive.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby Moretorque » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:39 pm

My Grandma died 3 years ago and was over 100 in age, they were completely different then and the men could get away with murder for the most part.

Those were the day's for sure here in America for the white males.

You know an interesting thing about it was in the US in the 20's it only took 15% of our economic output to run our government completely through out the country and the PTB do not want you to know they have grown their socialist system this much because then you figure out the state is what is driving this madness.

And the state is ?????? the creditors. Most of the people signed up for this system and look at what fruit it has born some 80 years later after the bankruptcy.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Have you ever met a non feminist white woman.

Postby Yohan » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Zionosis wrote:Just seeing if any of you guys have ever met a non feminist white woman.

For me I haven't ever. I live here in Australia ...


I am originally from Central Europe, I can only confirm what you say.

I never met a nice, not pro-feminism orientated white woman who was still available in my life.

I know however about a very few non-feminist white women, but they were taken by good men very early. In those cases - in rural areas - both families had a nice relationship already when these women were still children.

For me, no chance. One time many years ago, when I was about 20 years old, I made a long list why I am a 'loser' and I calculated the chance to meet a nice girl from my own country as somewhat 1:400.

Today, looking back after being married since over 30 years in Asia, I am happy to be a 'loser'. Never divorced, 2 daughters, 1 Filipina fosterdaughter, no family problems with my wife, stable job in Japan, condominium for retirement in Thailand...etc.

In Europe I would be still single I guess, or divorced and deeply into debts.

I cannot recommend to look out for a wife in typical feminist countries within EU, or in USA, Canada, Australia etc.
I wonder however if 'race' matters or if the 'white woman' is just accidentally 'white'.

USA is known to be full with black women, Latinas and other races out of immigrant families and women, of any race, are there nothing but garbage girls. The worst I have seen so far was clearly USA. Terrible women of any race with a terrible behavior.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby Moretorque » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Women are allowed to get away with that behavior and encouraged to do so. Both sexes are really immature but I must admit these days most of the women in the USA for the most part are repulsive.

I live in a college town here in the US and these young girls are lost, lots of them turn their beautiful bodies into bill boards with tattoos and the wanna be artist in this town make them look like kindergarten whore children.

I must admit the US is ready to fold, I hear the women in Japan are a mess now too?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Have you ever met a non feminist white woman.

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Zionosis wrote:Here is what I typically define as feminist activity.
1. Laughing at a guy getting hit in the groin or hitting the guy there herself.
2. Saying stuff like typical male or claiming men only want sex.
3. Thinking women pedophiles and murderers are victims somehow.
4. Thinking women get 70c/$1 retarded logic.
5. Claiming women are smarter than men and calling men sexist/rapists.
6. Supporting things like affirmative action and divorce laws and thinking women deserve better.
7. Aborting kids and claiming it's solely "their" baby and using all sorts of distorted logic to put down men like claiming without women no one would exist. But in reality no one would exist without men either so what's the point in saying such things.


I'm happy to say that Mel's got none of the above issues. Perhaps that's why her and I are together.

She's a butch lesbian AW and like us, dislikes many modern women for reasons like the above list.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby starchild5 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:04 am

Moretorque wrote:You will find most of the puppet societies have vast military capabilities or resources they want, they have to control all the fire power and natural resources to make the technologies work because they are building a civilization based on lies.

That is why America has been sealed off by the mainstream media from any kind of accurate information coming from outside the borders because as Henry Kissinger stated to them military men are dumb animals to be used in their conquest.

On the net you have 1000's of sources to sift through and develop a accurate picture and timeline of what is really going on with the mainstream you have less than a dozen.

They waited for the US to develop all these technologies so they could take them for themselves and deploy and use them as they see fit.

Essentially what it comes down to it the guy's who put America together were smoking crack period in what they attempted. Everybody should know by now the republic form of government was dissolved over 80 years ago.

It never really existed at all however. All you can say is they left us some documents. They have bets on this going back over 200 years.


Well said...
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby Ghost » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:18 am

Only one so far. And in the U.S. of all places. Go figure.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby HouseMD » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:26 pm

I've met several women in the U.S. that aren't feminists. Abroad, not as much- I feel like the youth of many other countries I've been to is so caught up in trying to be American that most smart women in the 18-22 range are feminists out of sheer imitation. But there's many women I've spoken to about how much society has ****ed them by feeding them the lies of feminism, and a good number of them actually realize by the end of the conversation just how messed up the whole movement is. Women want to be woken up. They don't like feminism, they've just been brainwashed to think it's the only way things should be. Spread the word, and you might find some like-minded women in this country and others.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Grandma Knocks the Hell Out of Young Woman in her 20's

Postby Jester » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:23 am

jtest28 wrote:
The only non-feminist white woman I remember seeing was my great grandmother. (born in 1920) And let me tell you she hated women, period. And she would always comment, even without anyone else bringing it up, just how "shitty" these modern women do their men. She would say things like, "It seems like men would knock hell out of these damn bitches and stop tolerating it"! And she would even bring it up to young women in their 20s to their face! She had a way of making a young woman feel half an inch tall and I know I sure enjoyed the show! Even in the hospital, near death, she would bring up to the nurses how women these days "aren't worth a damn" And how her great grandson (me) was finding a foreign wife. Yeah, she really loved messing their minds over. he he



This reminded me of another crotchety grandma:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeHLcMGGbuQ
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeHLcMGGbuQ[/youtube]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests