Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Have you ever met a non feminist white woman?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Have you ever met a non feminist white woman.

Postby Jester » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:25 am

Yohan wrote:
...I never met a nice, not pro-feminism orientated white woman who was still available in my life.

I know however about a very few non-feminist white women, but they were taken by good men very early. In those cases - in rural areas...



My experience exactly.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Re: Have you ever met a non feminist white woman.

Postby Jester » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:32 am

Yohan wrote:
I am originally from Central Europe, I can only confirm what you say.....

.... I calculated the chance to meet a nice girl from my own country as somewhat 1:400.......

I cannot recommend to look out for a wife in typical feminist countries within EU...



May we inquire which country or area of Europe, so we can consider crossing it off our lists? I ask because
-- one US member here is aiming at Germany,
-- one moved from Australia to Switzerland, and
-- one moved from US to Czech Republic.

So to some men from the Anglosphere, those Central European countries seem BETTER!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Have you ever met a non feminist white woman.

Postby Zionosis » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:52 am

Yohan wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Just seeing if any of you guys have ever met a non feminist white woman.

For me I haven't ever. I live here in Australia ...


I am originally from Central Europe, I can only confirm what you say.

I never met a nice, not pro-feminism orientated white woman who was still available in my life.

I know however about a very few non-feminist white women, but they were taken by good men very early. In those cases - in rural areas - both families had a nice relationship already when these women were still children.

For me, no chance. One time many years ago, when I was about 20 years old, I made a long list why I am a 'loser' and I calculated the chance to meet a nice girl from my own country as somewhat 1:400.

Today, looking back after being married since over 30 years in Asia, I am happy to be a 'loser'. Never divorced, 2 daughters, 1 Filipina fosterdaughter, no family problems with my wife, stable job in Japan, condominium for retirement in Thailand...etc.

In Europe I would be still single I guess, or divorced and deeply into debts.

I cannot recommend to look out for a wife in typical feminist countries within EU, or in USA, Canada, Australia etc.
I wonder however if 'race' matters or if the 'white woman' is just accidentally 'white'.

USA is known to be full with black women, Latinas and other races out of immigrant families and women, of any race, are there nothing but garbage girls. The worst I have seen so far was clearly USA. Terrible women of any race with a terrible behavior.


I agree 100%. Common society may call you a loser because you don't marry a typical white woman and end up divorced and paying child support and be part of the shit system. But who would want to be called normal in a feminist BS society where the divorce rate is 53%. I would take it as an insult to be called normal by a bunch of retards.

Regardless of what the general western society deems you. You are technically a winner because you are still married and have children and have no family problems and a stable job. What negative things white women call you technically has no basis in reality. Just a bunch of idiots they are.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:03 am

Moretorque wrote:Women are allowed to get away with that behavior and encouraged to do so. Both sexes are really immature but I must admit these days most of the women in the USA for the most part are repulsive.

I live in a college town here in the US and these young girls are lost, lots of them turn their beautiful bodies into bill boards with tattoos and the wanna be artist in this town make them look like kindergarten whore children.

I must admit the US is ready to fold, I hear the women in Japan are a mess now too?


I was in Japan 2 years ago and they didn't seem like a mess to me. Feminism barely exists there.
Men are also seen more positively there and the women seem to do more for men there than in white countries where women think that if they do anything for a man it's slavery and subservience or some crap that they have been brainwashed to think.

That being said Japan isn't perfect and they have their own problems also with their men and women but they seem much better than white countries. They have lower divorce rates than white countries.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:13 am

HouseMD wrote:I've met several women in the U.S. that aren't feminists. Abroad, not as much- I feel like the youth of many other countries I've been to is so caught up in trying to be American that most smart women in the 18-22 range are feminists out of sheer imitation. But there's many women I've spoken to about how much society has ****ed them by feeding them the lies of feminism, and a good number of them actually realize by the end of the conversation just how messed up the whole movement is. Women want to be woken up. They don't like feminism, they've just been brainwashed to think it's the only way things should be. Spread the word, and you might find some like-minded women in this country and others.



American feminist agenda has hit English speaking countries like Australia, NZ, UK the most.
Certain parts of Europe seem moderate to feminism and France seems pretty pro feminism.

East Asia seems mostly like they haven't adopted feminism. East Asian like Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and east China are the only places in the world it seems that are super advanced and not pushing feminism or believe in it.
The smartest white countries like Germany, Austria, Sweden, Italy all seem to be pushing feminism.

I have never been to Russia but it seems like feminism isn't that big there and that the people there think a lot differently than a typical American person.

In fact the Russian government even seem against political correctness in general and they even have tried to boost the low white birth rate in their country by government subsidies and they even seem against pushing homosexuality and other things which are pushed in American and west European media.

Japan also has a strict immigration policy unlike the USA and many other white countries that seem to just want every third worlder to walk into their country. It's nearly like the leaders of white countries are trying to ethnically cleanse the white population. That sounds crazy but statistically it's happening.
It's hard to talk about this because you get called racist really quickly.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Jester » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 am

Zionosis wrote:
Japan also has a strict immigration policy unlike the USA and many other white countries that seem to just want every third worlder to walk into their country. It's nearly like the leaders of white countries are trying to ethnically cleanse the white population. That sounds crazy but statistically it's happening.
It's hard to talk about this because you get called racist really quickly.




Everyone is talking about it, so don't feel like the lone ranger.

I talk about it in front of my Mexican gf and her kids, if it comes up. Same when replying to FB posts, including posts by colored-foreigner (Sri Lankan) Marxist friends.

"Fred on Everything", who lives in Mexico and has a Mexican wife, is also frank about this stuff.

Roosh. who is 1/2 Perisan 1/2 Turk and looks like a Middle Eastern Muppet, has also casually referred to the slow-kill-genocide population replacement policy.

My MOTHER worries aloud about it.

I don't WORRY about it, because I LEFT the US. But I sure as f**k ain't gonna pretend it ain't happening.

It seems that the PTB have neglected to pay me any "hush money", so I guess I can say whatever I want, as long as it's true.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Zionosis » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:07 am

Jester wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Japan also has a strict immigration policy unlike the USA and many other white countries that seem to just want every third worlder to walk into their country. It's nearly like the leaders of white countries are trying to ethnically cleanse the white population. That sounds crazy but statistically it's happening.
It's hard to talk about this because you get called racist really quickly.




Everyone is talking about it, so don't feel like the lone ranger.

I talk about it in front of my Mexican gf and her kids, if it comes up. Same when replying to FB posts, including posts by colored-foreigner (Sri Lankan) Marxist friends.

"Fred on Everything", who lives in Mexico and has a Mexican wife, is also frank about this stuff.

Roosh. who is 1/2 Perisan 1/2 Turk and looks like a Middle Eastern Muppet, has also casually referred to the slow-kill-genocide population replacement policy.

My MOTHER worries aloud about it.

I don't WORRY about it, because I LEFT the US. But I sure as f**k ain't gonna pretend it ain't happening.

It seems that the PTB have neglected to pay me any "hush money", so I guess I can say whatever I want, as long as it's true.


I am curious if you are Jewish. I few posts ago you said the Jews were the smartest but are you aware that while it's anti semitic to say but the Jews have pushed open immigration and feminism and the homosexual agenda very strongly in white countries and in fact if anything have been the driving force of it.
They headed the Bolshevik revolution in Russia and that was far worse than the holocaust because it resulted in 20+ million dead native Russians. But you never hear it mentioned in countries like the USA even though it's official history.

A lot of the media in the USA is owned and run by Jews so it's no surprise that you never hear about anything negative a Jewish person ever did. In fact they even talk on your media like they are innocent over in Israel and the reality of the situation is that they have taken over Palestine and kicked the Palestinians out and killed millions of them.

Here is a map of the reality of what has happened to a peoples land.
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=DDHCh0rDc-b2kM&tbnid=PIFQZV-1LIIe0M:&ved=0CAUQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsabbah.biz%2Fmt%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F09%2Fshrinking-map-of-palestine.png&ei=WC2-U7G9EISjkAWXnICoDg&psig=AFQjCNGKoJFnBUbL9JqwyDaLyFCjRe-12A&ust=1405058776415363p
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Jester » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:21 am

Zionosis wrote:
I am curious if you are Jewish...few posts ago you said the Jews were the smartest...



Not Jewish, but I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

But "smarter" does not equal "better people". And it does not mean "should get other people's stuff for free".

Nor does it mean that I am going to root for the other team, even if they are better at stuff than my team is.

For example the folks on Fiji, some years ago, were fed up with Indian immigrants taking over and running the place. If I were Fijian, I would fel the same way. Even though Fijians are a lazy bunch, that doesn't mean that they have to give up what's theirs.


Zionosis wrote:
...the Jews have pushed open immigration and feminism and the homosexual agenda very strongly in white countries and in fact if anything have been the driving force of it...

They headed the Bolshevik revolution in Russia and that was far worse than the holocaust because it resulted in 20+ million dead native Russians. But you never hear it mentioned in countries like the USA even though it's official history.

A lot of the media in the USA is owned and run by Jews...



What you say is true. Jewish leadership murdered Jesus, betrayed Spain to the Moors, wrote the race-warfare handbook called the Talmud, and invented Communism.

Crypto-Jew "Young Turks" planned and organized the Genocide of the Armenians (my people) in 1915.

Jews run Hollywood and all the television in the US.

Yet OTOH I've never met a Jew in person who has been involved in ANY of that. I knew 2 Jews whose family had FLED Communism in Russia. And plenty of Jews are active in the Larouche movement, which has actively fought the NWO since the 1970's. Henry Makow is a Jew. And so on.

And on a personal level I LIKE and ENJOY the Jews I meet.

But when it comes to culture and politics, their groups are usually have their own anti-White, anti-God agenda. They justify it to themselves by reminding themselves that they need to keep their enemies weak, so that they are not persecuted. Israel's meddling in Palestine and the Middle East, to foment various flavors of religious fanaticism and create strife, is a perfect microcosm of Jewish power tactics.

Yes, like Jews, I'm a fish out of water. But unlike Jews, I try to blend in and support the national culture of the people I live among. You can be "elite" without being "elitist".

PS
I don't see the Jewish-Talmudic conspiracy as being paramount today, since they hooked up with Eurotrash royals 300 years ago, formed the Illuminati cult and gradually infiltrated "gentile" freemasonry.

Then of course they hooked up with the Rockefellers (and Morgans, whatever) 100 years ago.

Just because the Mafia began in Sicily doesn't mean that most mobsters in the US today are Sicilian. But yes there IS organized crime, and the families DO have meetings, work out boundaries, conduct business, etc. Criminals cooperate because cooperation works.

So a conspiracy that began with Talmudic Jews, is no longer theirs alone. New York and Israeli elites, British/Dutch/Belgian and other royals, higher-degree freemasons, Skull-and-Bones, CFR, intelligence agencies, Illuminati, etc. There are different ladders you can ascend. But those ascending are quite aware of that there IS a power hierarchy, and those above them can squash them if they get out of line. What seems to unite them all is a lust for collective power, and ruthlessness.

Like the Mafia. But more ruthless. Because the Mafia never deliberately TRIED to destroy families, marriage, the economy, etc. They were after money, and power only as a means to money. The Mafia likes people - people are customers. But the NWO is after power, and money is only (one) means to power. To them, people are not customers, they are enemy prisoners, to be degraded, coerced, coopted, turned. Or broken and neutered.

This insane obsession, beyond the bounds of greed, is why I realized a few years ago that the whole thing is run by Satan at the top, controlled not only through organizations and media, but by spiritual forces, zeitgeist if you will.

Junior-atheist-bigmouth types, who have never attended any meeting of the masons or the SPLC or anything else, feel compelled to badmouth Christians and Christianity whenever they can. Abortion good, Christians bad, blah blah blah. They talk about feeling threatened by FUNDAMENTALISTS when they live in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. And they don't OPEN THEIR MOUTHS about Black gangs, Latin gangs, etc - the ACTUAL threats to their person.

It's not just Jews doing it. So the marching orders are not ONLY coming from the Bnai Brith masonic lodge, or the SPLC, or the ADL. MOST of the anti-Christian bigmouths are White. (Some anarchist, some leftist. Racialists hop on board too.)

The different facets don't always agree on much, but they agree on what they hate.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:40 am

Go to Eastern Europe and Russia and Ukraine. The white women there are not feminist. They are sweet, feminine, down to earth, and easy to talk to. They don't have that spoiled angry look and scowl on their faces. Nor do they have that masculine cold voice that white anglo women have. Yuck. Don't you guys hate it when women have cold masculine voices? It's gross, but it's everywhere in America.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Have you ever met a non feminist white woman.

Postby Yohan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:46 am

Jester wrote:May we inquire which country or area of Europe, so we can consider crossing it off our lists? I ask because
-- one US member here is aiming at Germany,
-- one moved from Australia to Switzerland, and
-- one moved from US to Czech Republic.

So to some men from the Anglosphere, those Central European countries seem BETTER!


It depends on the individual traveler, what is his intention? Tourist, or job, or retirement or marriage-minded or what? Laws and living standard are totally different from country to country within EU.

To create something like a spreadsheet about income, laws, and the own situation like retirement, need a job, interested in family/children etc. and to compare these EU-countries to each other makes sense.

EU better than USA? It depends. Just earning money? USA is not bad at all. Maybe I am biased. Both USA and EU are not optimal for me personally, but for sure EU is better than USA regarding social life. Nowhere I found feminism so hateful as in USA, nowhere else I saw such arrogant and ugly women as in USA.

If you are inside EU already, it is easy to transfer from country to country and to check it out. Portugal is not Sweden, Belgium is not Bulgaria, Greece is not Danmark etc. etc.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby jamesbond » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:09 am

Winston wrote:Go to Eastern Europe and Russia and Ukraine. The white women there are not feminist. They are sweet, feminine, down to earth, and easy to talk to.

They don't have that spoiled angry look and scowl on their faces. Nor do they have that masculine cold voice that white anglo women have. Yuck. Don't you guys hate it when women have cold masculine voices? It's gross, but it's everywhere in America.

I also hate that "scowl" that American women have on their face. :P

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby MJay1978 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

....Nope! Unless you're talking about women like Dr. Helen Smith or some females on YouTube, most American women are like that. There's not enough good ones here guys. Just my opinion.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Postby Mansion Man » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:26 pm

I think you will find that Feminism is quite smart in its design as it is attractive to women who can use it for myriad of excuses completely un related to Equality, like relationship issues , toilet issues ( you know its really mean to expect a woman to put a toilet seat into the down position , that's forced labour and they don't get paid for it ! )
free drinks and meals issues, work issues, or any other resistance to her whims is under the umbrella of " Equality "which in their minds is replaced with the word " Entitlement " ... whats happening in the Feminist mind is is a hijacking of normal terms and definitions with the fem bot movement replacing normal words with replaced understandings of these basic words and functions.

What we are dealing with is a hijacked stage coach that's got a feminist driving it ( and we all know how women cant drive generally speaking )

In terms of driving a woman ( generally speaking ) has less peripheral vision , hence why they change lanes, then indicate, then when you are in the way they blame you ...

You to them are an obstacle that should look out for them , its their defective responsibility gene at work ..

Feminists drive like this .. Its a good tell

Next time you pick up a potential GF get her to drive you round ...

Feminists will drive in the over taking lane and cut people off ...

check their car for scratches on the bumpers ( tell tale sign she is a feminist )

Check her car for key marks down the side ( definite feminist )

In response to the OP yes I have met plenty of white women that are not feminists. However they are slowly being infiltrated with basic feminist dogma because it benefits them.

So yes I would definitely go for Philo , Chinese , Russian and some Euro women over western women any day , they tend to be more respectful , they still enjoy being women , they don't wear slutty clothes to gain power , their ability to be amicable is much better than western women .. So definitely research and engage with these women , but beware .. all women have a early warning device to detect " pussyfied "men .. when they find one they will latch onto them like a parasite .. it starts in the bedroom with that one night of great sex ... then after they make you beg for it and ask for stuff .. like shoes , etc , women love shoes ... and stuff ...

MM
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Postby Moretorque » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:40 am

Zionosis wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Women are allowed to get away with that behavior and encouraged to do so. Both sexes are really immature but I must admit these days most of the women in the USA for the most part are repulsive.

I live in a college town here in the US and these young girls are lost, lots of them turn their beautiful bodies into bill boards with tattoos and the wanna be artist in this town make them look like kindergarten whore children.

I must admit the US is ready to fold, I hear the women in Japan are a mess now too?


I was in Japan 2 years ago and they didn't seem like a mess to me. Feminism barely exists there.
Men are also seen more positively there and the women seem to do more for men there than in white countries where women think that if they do anything for a man it's slavery and subservience or some crap that they have been brainwashed to think.

That being said Japan isn't perfect and they have their own problems also with their men and women but they seem much better than white countries. They have lower divorce rates than white countries.


I read some things and watched a video claiming women in Japan were not interested in getting married and having families and raising children near as much as they used to be.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Have you ever met a non feminist white woman.

Postby Moretorque » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:43 am

Yohan wrote:
Jester wrote:May we inquire which country or area of Europe, so we can consider crossing it off our lists? I ask because
-- one US member here is aiming at Germany,
-- one moved from Australia to Switzerland, and
-- one moved from US to Czech Republic.

So to some men from the Anglosphere, those Central European countries seem BETTER!


It depends on the individual traveler, what is his intention? Tourist, or job, or retirement or marriage-minded or what? Laws and living standard are totally different from country to country within EU.

To create something like a spreadsheet about income, laws, and the own situation like retirement, need a job, interested in family/children etc. and to compare these EU-countries to each other makes sense.

EU better than USA? It depends. Just earning money? USA is not bad at all. Maybe I am biased. Both USA and EU are not optimal for me personally, but for sure EU is better than USA regarding social life. Nowhere I found feminism so hateful as in USA, nowhere else I saw such arrogant and ugly women as in USA.

If you are inside EU already, it is easy to transfer from country to country and to check it out. Portugal is not Sweden, Belgium is not Bulgaria, Greece is not Danmark etc. etc.


Yaa but there all dam sure controlled by the same money elite.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MattHanson1990, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests